Kathy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She asked me to unbutton my jeans and, even though I recognized this was probably a little crazy, I did. She rolled onto her right side, took my cock in her left hand, there was the ring again, and began to blow me. Taking my cock out of her mouth she said, "don't hold back." She continued sucking my cock until her bedside phone rang. She looked up in surprise but kept her hand on my cock. She then carried on about a five minute conversation with her husband. I don't truly recall much of what she said, but at one point they were talking about a litter of puppies. While he was talking she would continue to suck me, taking it from her mouth only to respond. Finally she said into the receiver, "ok, remember to pick up Bobby from Carol's. You can bring them by this evening before 9. Love you, too. Bye." She looked at me, shrugged and continued to suck me off. I came in her mouth pretty quickly as a result of not wanting to get caught and the fact she was literally blowing me while talking to her husband. Because she was lying on her side some dribbled out of the corner of her mouth and onto the pillow. That didn't seem to bother her, or she didn't notice, and she made a show of swallowing what remained in her mouth. "OK, that was great. A fantasy fulfilled," she said with a smile.

I told her I needed to go to run some errands and she nodded, seemingly satisfied. As I took the elevator to the lobby I also was thinking about how great it was, wondering if the nurse would notice the stain on the pillowcase and thinking about her greeting her husband with my cum dried on her cheek.

Kathy came along when I was still young. We were friends and confidants and the sex was good, exciting, and pretty bold. However, as would happen often in the next few years before I met and married Linda, and again after Linda and I split up, casual sex was just that, casual. Kathy and I saw each other a few more times for sex. It was great, but she let me know the dentist she had seen a couple of years ago was back in the picture. He had divorced his wife and had told Kathy he wanted to marry her. She told me she was in love with him and intended to get divorced and start a new life, hopefully a more sexually fulfilling one, with the dentist. She had stopped by the boat to tell me and right after she gave me a blowjob. We were certainly never exclusive, nor did we pretend to be. I was seeing several other women at the time I was fucking Kathy and I suspected she was seeing other guys as well... albeit a little harder for her with the whole marriage and kids thing.

12