Kathy Flashing and Sex at Brickyard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh My God! OH! Oh My God! OH MY GOD!" I yelled rather loud as I pumped an even bigger orgasm out of my cunt. The man eating my pussy actually gagged a little as I filled his mouth with huge gobs of cunt juice.

"DAMN! She comes a fucking ton man!" The man exclaimed while pulling his mouth from my pussy and my juice dripping off his chin.

"You want fucked baby? I said nothing. "How about it honey. You want fucked?" The man holding my legs spread asked me repeatedly.

Oh yes! It most definitely scared me when he asked me that. I knew I was in a nothing I could do about it situation and I really didn't know what to say. Yes, I knew I should have said no but I just couldn't get my mouth to move and say it because right then I wanted fucked. Oh, how I wanted fucked, but yet I said nothing.

"How about it baby? You want your pussy fucked?" He asked again and after a short pause said, "We got lots of cock here for ya!" with a menacing chuckle.

But yet I said nothing and the man holding my legs spread started to relax his grip on my legs letting them down until my feet were on the ground. The man who had been eating my pussy quickly stood up and dropped his pants to his ankles. His cock was not huge but it wasn't small either. I'm only guessing but I would say he was seven-inches long with a really big head. The head was at least twice as big around as the shaft ... kind of weird looking, if you know what I mean.

The man dropped back down to his knees and pushed out on my knees spreading my legs open. I knew I should have said stop but I just couldn't. I was just too turned on to say stop. The man moved in between my legs and put the big head of his cock up to my cunt hole. He paused for a couple seconds (I'm pretty sure waiting for me to say 'No'). But again I didn't saying anything; not a word.

The man pushed forward and I felt my cunt hole being stretched open wide as the big head tried to force its way in my pussy. He stopped and relaxed for a second then pushed in the head of his cock harder, again stretching out my cunt hole and going in deeper. He kind of looked up and around at the other men.

"Tight pussy!" He exclaimed to all the men while taking in a deep breath.

With my feet still on the ground he grabbed my knees and spread my legs apart as wide as he could spread them. He pushed his cock in slow but with much more force then the first two attempts. I felt my cunt hole stretching open wider and wider it began to hurt as I moaned very loud. He didn't pull back this time he just kept pushing his cock in very hard as I felt the big head sink into my pussy.

I yelled out, "OH! OUCH! OHHH! Oh My God!" The big head and his cock sunk into my cunt hole with my pussy closing around his shaft. "Oh My God! Oh My God! I continued to yell.

"AHHHH! There it went. It's in there now." The man exclaimed to all his friends almost triumphantly. "Oh Yeah. I cracked that pussy alright." He said again triumphantly.

The man hesitated for a few seconds then continued shoving in slow but with relentless force. I could feel his cock slowly going in my pussy deeper and deeper stretching out my cunt hole as it went in. Yes, it hurt but it also felt so fantastic I couldn't believe it as I moaned and groaned. He stopped pulled his cock back and slowing started pumping his cock half way in and out several times. He was trying to shove it in deeper but he couldn't because I was squeezing my legs together so hard.

"Hold it a second! Wait," the man whose legs I was laying on yelled out. The back of my head was resting on his small beer belly. He reached down and twisted his hands palms facing up and grabbed the insides of both my knees and lifted my legs. He pulled my knees way back to my breasts then pushed out hard spreading my legs wide open. There I was my pussy fully exposed and spread open for the man to fuck. The man instantly shoved his cock nearly all the way into my cunt.

"OUCH! OHH! Ouch! OHH! AHHH!" The words flew out of my mouth rather loudly as the pain of my quickly stretching pussy ripped through my cunt.

He pulled back nearly all the way out and pushed nearly all the way in again and stopped. After a brief pause he started pushing in slow but with a lot of force. I could feel his big cock stretching out the depths of my pussy. Oh yes, it hurt! It hurt like crazy, but it was also the most unbelievable feeling I ever had. I could feel my cunt slowly stretching and stretching as he continued to push in until his cock was nearly all the way in my pussy.

"Come on baby. You can take it. You can take it!" He repeatedly said to me with a menacing look on his face. The man holding my legs spread them even wider.

"AH! AHHH! AHHHH!" I yelled out followed by an even louder. "OUCH! OH MY GOD! He buried the full length of his cock in my pussy. My entire body was quivering from the pain deep in my cunt while having feelings of unbelievable ecstasy all at the same time. I was moaning and groaning quite loud and I clearly remember thinking at that time Oh My God, I have a grown man's cock all the way in my pussy.

"Oh My God! Oh My God! Oh My God! Oh My God!" Repeatedly came out of my mouth between the loud moans and groans as my cunt exploded with a huge orgasm. My cunt juice spurting out from around his cock.

The man pulled his cock all the way out except for the big head and slid it all the way back in, and even though it was all the way in my cunt he seemed to be trying to shove it in even deeper. After three maybe four of those long slow strokes he started shoving it all the way in and out of my cunt faster in a very rhythmic way giving an extra hard push as he buried his cock in my cunt each time. His pubic bone was smashing my super stiff clit each time making me orgasm repeatedly.

My cunt juice was spurting out from around his cock every time he shoved it in. I clearly remember looking up and around at all the men watching me getting fucked. The ones up close had gotten down on their knees and the ones behind them were bent over so the men behind them could all see. Yes, I knew in my mind I was in a bad situation, but I just didn't care right then. The fucking I was getting felt so unbelievably fantastic I just didn't care.

After ten maybe fifteen minutes the man started banging his cock into my pussy very hard relentlessly. Bang, bang, bang one right after the other, never letting up for a second. As men would say he was really laying the meat to me. I can tell you right now none of those high school boys ever fucked me the way this man was fucking me. He was moving my entire body and the back of my head would curl up on the man's beer belly every time he shoved his cock into my cunt.

"What a fuck!" The man yelled out to his buddies as though bragging about his conquest.

The man's pubic bone smashing my clit on each stroke was driving me absolutely crazy. I just kept cumming over and over again. The man started moaning and slowing his strokes yet at the same time banging his cock in my cunt much, much harder. Bang, bang, bang very hard for eight maybe ten strokes then he shoved it all the way into my cunt and held it buried.

"AHH! AHH! AHH!" came out of his mouth loud as he tilted his head back.

"OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!" Came out of my mouth as I felt the big globs of his cum shooting deep into my pussy while I orgasmed at the same time. The whole thing was an unreal feeling nothing like I had ever had before. The man stopped moaning and looked straight into my eyes with the most menacing look I have ever seen.

"Take it baby, take it," he ordered, "Take it baby." After several seconds he pulled his cock way back shoving it in very hard three times then holding it buried in my cunt again. "That was one hell of a fuck baby!" He exclaimed to me. "One hell of a fuck."

He relaxed his body and slowly pulled his cock out of my pussy making a popping sound as the big head came out. I could feel all of my juice and his cum pouring out of my cunt hole and could hear it splatting on the rubber mat on the ground. The man whose legs I was laying on let go of my legs and my feet went back down on the ground with even more juice pouring out of me.

"How was that?" The man whose legs I was still laying on asked me.

"WOW! I, I didn't expect that," I replied with pure disbelief in my voice.

"You can use the bathroom inside if you want," the man whispered in my ear in a rather calm almost caring voice.

"I would like that," I replied. As I began to get up he grabbed me holding me down on his knees and whispered in my ear.

"You ain't mad at us are you?" I didn't say anything and he said louder, "Hey, you're not going to freak out or anything are you?"

"Nooo. No. I'm not mad," I replied. "I just didn't expect that to happen," I repeated.

"Well, what can I say? Sometimes shit happens honey," the man replied in a what the fuck type of way. "Go ahead use the can if you want," the man said while standing me up.

As I stood up all the men started mumbling and a few lightly clapped their hands. That's when I realized that I was naked. Hell, I didn't even remember them taking my dress off. The man whose legs I had been laying on stood up and handed me my dress, reached inside the camper and turned on a light. I went in the rest room and freshened up everything. I fixed my hair and put on my dress. I was really nervous to walk back out in front of all the men. But when I did they were all pretty cool.

"YEAH! There she is!" One of them yelled out. They were all making comments to me. Things like 'that was great' and 'you are hot'. You know that kind of stuff.

"Well. That was a first," I said. Why I said that I will never know.

"REALLY?" Several of the men spoke out quickly as though surprised by my comment.

I said, "Yeah pretty much," while kind of twisting my head with a little smile. All the men seemed a bit more than surprised that it was the first time I got fucked flashing. I said, "I think I should be going." and gave them the little finger wave as I walked away.

"Hey. Come back later and try the beam again."

I instantly turned towards him and said with a smile, "I just might do that."

As I got back out on the walking lane I thought to myself. Holy Shit! 'Just how awesome was that!' went rushing through my head. I walked on that beam with my dress blown up over my head and got fucked by a full-grown man. Oh yeah, that was awesome alright. Yes, I knew I should not do stuff like that but once I get so turned on I just can't help myself. It was around 10pm. and my curfew was midnight. But you know I didn't really care if I got in trouble for being late. I was having way too much fun to quit now.

Like at the 500 I quit the subtle flashing of my breasts and went to opening my dress wide open and flashing my full naked body. I finished flashing that double row of campers and went on down the next two. It was around 11:30pm and I must have flashed a couple of hundred times since the fucking. As I was walking past this really large group of men waiting for them to yell at me to flash them that one guy who always seems to do most of the talking yelled out to me.

"Hold up a second sweet thing hold up. I got a very important question I have to ask ya," he said with a very deep southern drawl.

Now, I had heard that or similar lines all night long so that was no surprise. Of course I stopped again not saying anything. He motioned with his hand for me to come over to them while saying,

"Come on over here for a minute I got a question I have to ask you." I stood there not moving and he said, "Come on come on over here. I have to ask you something."

Again I just couldn't help myself especially after that multiple orgasmic fucking I got a couple of hours ago. So, braver than ever, I walked right into their camp. The one doing the talking was sitting in a lawn chair next to a big table with all the others gathered around a camp fire. As I got in close he actually surprised me by coming up with a new line.

He said (quite theatrically I might add), "I got a very important question I must ask you young lady," as though it was extremely important.

"And what would that question be?" I replied rather jokingly. I was really getting into the verbal exchanges at the different stops. Hey, it turned me on, what can I say.

"Well Honey. It's my duty to ask if you've had your pussy inspection yet."

With a very surprised look and slightly turning my head I said, "Ahhh, a what inspection?"

He said slow and very deliberately, "Well. You have to understand something honey. You are standing right smack in the middle of an official Brickyard 400 pussy inspection station."

I replied, "Wow! I had no idea there was such a thing," while acting like I was in some kind of an official place.

Now, all the other guys were smiling, some chuckling. Obviously I was not the first girl he had said this to. But I had to admit it was a whole new line of B.S. I had never heard before.

I said, "I don't think I ever heard of that," acting like I knew it was a bunch of BS.

"Well, that's because it's brand new this year," he proclaimed. "But, since you haven't had one yet, we must insist you get one right now!"

"OHH! You insist, do you," I replied while pulling my head back opening my eyes wide with a little smile and a little sarcasm in my voice.

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah! This is very serious stuff honey. In fact, if we don't check your pussy right now we could lose our inspection license," he said very seriously and continued in an even more dramatic way. "I'm sure you being such a nice wholesome girl that you wouldn't want us to lose our license, now would you?"

I got as serious a look on my face as I could get, and rubbed my chin with my index finger and thumb, like I was seriously thinking about it. I looked around at all the other men and asked them. "Alright. Now tell me the truth. Is any of this really true?"

"Oh yeah! Yeah! Yes! Hell Yes! It's true alright," came flying out of all the men's mouths while shaking their heads yes.

Another man said, "HEY! Let me tell ya. This very, very serious stuff."

I got one of those big 'yeah right' looks on my face and stood motionless for a few seconds my hands on my hips. Then I lifted my arms way out to my sides with my palms up. You know the 'I give up' sign. Then while dropping my arms I said slow and deliberately.

"Well. I certainly don't want all of you to lose your license," I said in a most compassionate way. "So, I guess I better let you do the inspection."

Well, every man's head popped right up with their eyes wide open. The guy doing the talking jumped up out of his chair like he was sitting on a spring. He laid his hands on the end of the table and said with much enthusiasm,

"Here! Here! Right here! Just take off your clothes and sit right up here on the examination table."

"Take off my clothes?" I asked in a sort of questionable, astonished way.

No one said anything ... I mean not a word; it was like dead quiet. So I stepped over to the table with my back to it and spread my dress wide open. Fully exposing my naked body to them for the first time and asked,

"How is this?" The silence continued as they all stared at my naked body.

"OHH! Oh yeah! That's ah, that's just fine," he stammered.

Yes, I know, I know. I should not be doing this but I was already turned on like crazy. Then after that long verbal exchange with the guy I was like super turned on. I simply could not help myself to be honest with you. I slid my butt up on the end of the table, my legs hanging down my dress wide open. He grabbed both my ankles and lifted them putting my feet on the table top my knees bent up and closed tight together.

"Just, ah, make, make yourself comfortable. Lay back," he stuttered while flinging his hand in the direction for me to lay back.

So I leaned back on my elbows. The man put the backs of his hands on the insides of my knees and slowly spread my legs apart pretty wide. He started to lower his head between my legs but popped right back up straight and literally went on a rant rambling on to all the other men in that slow southern drawl.

"Flashlight! Where the hell is the flashlight? I got to have a flashlight! I can't do a proper inspection without a flashlight." He ranted, paused and continued by saying, "Someone get me a flashlight, or you're all fired!" He really was a good actor and that southern drawl was really cool.

Well, a guy brought out the biggest flashlight I had ever seen. I mean it lit up my entire body, especially my cunt where it was pointed. Hell it lit up the whole campsite. He even put one of those headlamps on his head, a small flashlight on his forehead. Again he put the backs of his hands on the inside of my knees and spread my legs open much wider than before. My cunt was tingling with anticipation; hell, my whole body was tingling with anticipation. He bent his head down very close to my pussy, stuck out his tongue and licked my clit.

I have absolutely no idea why but it actually caught me by total surprise and I jumped slamming my legs shut pretty hard cracking both sides of his head with my knees. I covered my mouth with my hand and actually felt embarrassed that I had cracked his head so hard. The man quickly stood straight up not saying anything at first just shaking his head like trying to get his senses back. He announced in that very slow deliberate loud voice saying one word at a time.

"Alright! Reflexes! Normal!" Everyone including me burst out laughing it was so funny.

He rambled on again, "Okay! Okay! We're going to have to hold these legs. I cannot do a proper inspection with these legs smacking me in the head and knocking me half silly," he proclaimed again with everyone laughing at what he had said.

"You guys. Grab those legs, and hold'em open!" He ordered like the mad scientist waving his arms in all directions, the flashlight on his forehead moving all around.

Well, no less than five or six hands went on each leg in an instant. They all pulled out spreading my legs wide open ... and do I mean wide open. He leaned his head down about half way from my cunt. He grabbed each of my big cunt lips between his thumbs and fingers stretching both of them way out. He slowly shook his head side to side like in bewilderment.

"Boy oh boy! These here are certainly not normal!" He proclaimed again with everyone chuckling. He stretched my cunt lips way out till they pulled out of his grip, then ran his finger tip right across the tip of my very stiff clit. I tilted my head back and let out a long "Ohhhhhh," followed by another long, "Ohhhhhh." The anticipation of what would happen next was drving me absolutely crazy.

He grasped my clit between his thumb and index finger squeezing rather hard and started rolling my clit between them. I moaned loud and I could feel juice trickling out of my pussy. He squeezed and rolled my clit even harder making me have and instant orgasm with a lot of juice flowing out of my cunt. Making it obvious he was watching all the juice coming out of my cunt he said,

"Damn! Would you look at all that juice coming out of there," and after a brief pause he said, "That certainly is not normal. That most certainly is not normal," as even more juice flowed out of my hole.

He stood up tall and exclaimed, "Damn! I think she may have a busted a pipe!"

Whoa! Everyone laughed like crazy at that line. He really was a funny man, especially with that southern drawl. Hell, I would have laughed too but the sensations in my cunt (especially my clit) were so intense I couldn't do anything but moan. Juice was now pouring out of me as the man said,

"Oh My. I hate to say it. But that just ain't normal. It just ain't normal." He paused for a few seconds taking in a deep breath. "I'm afraid we're going to have to go in. I have to go in a lot deeper to find that broken pipe," the man declared as though it was the last thing he wanted to do.