All Comments on 'Kathy Likes Women Ch. 02'

by Pelios

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Nice!

Kathy is a pretty well developed character. I like that. Most of the time it is difficult for me to read such a long story on the screen but this held my interest end to end. You must be doing something right LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Nice story, very enjoyable

The writer seems very down to earth and real. There is obvious enthusiasm in the telling. Writing taken from experience ( and a desire to experience ) is always fun to read. I hope you write more soon honey.

jgirljgirlover 19 years ago
Another Great Story!

You have done it again, another very enjoyable story. While i happened to read part 3 first (oops) i really cant wait for a 4th part! get busy!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Pelios, my libertine teacher and love

I am a 78 old man. I fall in love with your texts. Intelligent, deep, human, clear, beautiful. I only can say: The more I see of you the more I like you.

Note: The last phrase I copied Ms Bookshelf 1995.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good read, but...

I enjoyed Chapter one, with "your cousin". Ch. 2 was also very good, although in my opinion, the urinating part would have been better left out of the story. For me, it just does not fit the feminine side of a lady, lesbian or not. However, it did seem reasonable for the the Harley Momma, Serena. I know I could have not read it... however, I found I was trapped in a web similar to the one that Kathy wove in catching Janet, Serena and Beth. Also, the Lexus gift was over the top for me. Rich can be generous, but this gift was unbelievable. And... what about Kathy's parents... they had to wonder about their daughters 18 year old wisdom, especially as it related to divorce. What kind of legal advice can 18 year old Kathy share as an answer to her parents questions, who had to be asking the same "advice" question. All this said, I hope you will write again. I see there are no entries since 2008. If the "college thing" was true, perhaps you are still busy with that pursuit. I am looking forward to finishing this series and reading other entries.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Oh, My

Damned good pace and style.

HP

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
fantastic

Great story! Really enjoyed it. On to next chapter.

SB

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
Wow!

An amazing chapter! Thank you!

ramblin2020ramblin2020over 3 years ago

I not only loved the sex but loved how our heroine was both crafty and sweet with her partners. I noticed that a lot of the stories are from a while ago but hope you are still writing. You have a gift.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous