Kathy Second Brickyard 400: Flashing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohh. Ohhh! Ohhhhh!" came out of my mouth louder, as a bigger orgasm flowed out of my pussy.

Juice was pouring out of my cunt like crazy, while he roughly massaged my entire pussy with his big rough hand.

"Gal, damn! I can't believe how much she cums, man." The leader proclaimed looking around at his fellow bikers.

The leader and biker chick each spread my legs wider apart, he bent his fat middle finger and poked it all the way up my cunt hole very hard.

My butt humped up, while I said "Ow!" as his fat finger penetrated my pussy, almost feeling like a small dick fucking me. The biker chick forced her hand in between my tummy and the table and grabbed a hold of my clit, first squeezing it hard then rolling it back and forth between her thumb and index finger. My pussy burst, gushing out an even larger orgasm.

The leader laughed and said to the biker chick: "Jesus... She's unloading, baby." as cunt juiced soaked his hand.

The biker chick said, with much contempt in her voice: "Fuck her, baby. Fuck her!"

Yes, I could have stood up and maybe they would have stopped but I just couldn't, I was way too hot right then and had to go on. As she continued, now flipping my stiff clit side to side, the leader stood up and dropped his pants to his knees. I just had to see his cock and turned my head back to look. I barely got a glimpse of it as it brushed along my butt cheek. Oh my God, it was big alright, at least as big as the two cocks I got at my first live sex show. Ten, maybe eleven inches long and very thick. As he grabbed his big cock, lowering it towards my pussy the biker chick spoke with disdained joy in her voice.

She said, "Hold on princess. It's going to hurt!" then blared out with that God awful laugh.

The big head of his cock pushed up tight against my soaked pussy, spreading my cunt lips apart and widening my hole. He relaxed for a couple of seconds, while grabbing my hips tight with both his big fat hands. He pushed it in very hard stretching me open wider and wider and kept pushing in very hard.

"Ow! Ow! Ow! Ouch! Ow! Ouch! Fuck! Fuck!" I yelled out in a pained voice as the huge head of his cock violently stretched my cunt hole wide open, sinking into my pussy.

Oh yes! Him forcing it in so fast hurt like hell. He stopped and pulled back just a tiny bit, only to again shove it in with great force sinking his cock well over half way in my cunt.

"Ow... Ow... Ow! Oh my God! Oh God! Oh my God!" Came flying out of my mouth in a very strained voice. The huge cock tearing into my pussy.

The biker chick laughed sadistically saying, "God ain't helping you!" She paused a second and said very mean-like, while twisting my clit with her fingers, "You're fucked now! Princess!" Again followed by that awful laugh.

Well, I'm pretty sure God wasn't going to help and I was getting fucked. Another biker chick appeared, grabbing my wrists and stretching my arms out above my head, making me lay flat on my chest. He relentlessly kept pushing in very hard, his long thick cock slowly boring its way deeper and deeper in my cunt hole. I felt it going very deep in my cunt, giving way to the constant force and size of his cock.

I said slowly, with a very pained voice: "Oh... my... God!" as I grabbed the other side of the table, wrapping my fingers over the edge. I moaned and grunted very loud as he eventually forced the full length of his cock all the way in, his big balls pressing up tight against her fingers and my clit.

I moaned painfully: "Oh... my... God! Oh my!"

The chick said to the man: "Fuck... You got it all in, baby."

With a big huff he said: "Oh Yeah! It's all in there."

He held it totally buried in my cunt for the longest time and then pulled it all the way out of my pussy. His cock was so hard, I felt it pop up as it came out.

Different men said things like: "Lay it to her. Fuckin time. Tear it up, boss."

He put the big head back up to my cunt hole and with one big, long stroke shoved his cock all the way in, giving an extra hard push as he buried it in my pussy.

I quickly raised my head and body yelling out, "Ow! Ouch! Ouch! Oh! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

His cock really hurt getting shoved all the way in so fast. He pulled nearly all the way out and shoved it all the way back in again and again and again, one full length deep stroke after another.

I couldn't begin to tell you how unreal that big cock felt, going in and out so deep. My pussy exploded with orgasms, as the huge cock fucked me and the biker chick twisted and jerked on my stiff clit.

I couldn't believe the fucking I was getting, it hurt like hell but felt unbelievable! It hurt and felt fantastic! It hurt and hurt even more, but I absolutely loved the fucking he was giving me. He put his big hand on the middle of my back, making me lay flat on my chest and lifted my hips, making me arch my lower back, so he could get his cock in my cunt even deeper. Bang, bang, bang, bang, one hard, deep thrust all the way in my cunt hole one after the other, never letting up for a second.

Juice was squirting out of my pussy, the deep hard fucking going on and on five minutes, ten minutes, over fifteen minutes and still him pounding my pussy deep. He shoved it all the way in my pussy and stopped, lifted my hips, spreading my little butt cheeks with his thumbs and wiggling his cock while shoving in hard, to guarantee every inch was in my cunt. He reached down and lifted my right leg, bending it and putting it up on the table spreading my legs much wider apart. He pulled out about half way and rammed his cock all the way back in very hard.

"Ow! Ow! Fuck! Damn!" Came out of my mouth again quickly, as his huge cock tore into my pussy.

With my right leg up on the table he was only pulling out half way, then ramming his cock all the way back in, totally burying each thrust. Bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, one very hard thrust after another. Again, five minutes, ten minutes, and still he constantly pounded my pussy. He gave me several super hard thrusts, and stopped. He pulled his cock all the way out, grabbed my legs and flipped me over on my back my butt hanging over the edge of the table.

He bent my legs back towards my shoulders spreading them wide with his hands behind my knees. He leaned over and started licking my pussy with big long licks, then sucking my cunt lips in his mouth and pulling them, stretching my lips till they pulled out. He did that several times before locking his lips on my clit and not only sucking, but munching on my very stiff, protruding clit.

"Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God!" Was coming out of my mouth loud as my pussy erupted with a massive orgasm, juice gushing out of my pussy uncontrollably.

The big man lifted his head from my cunt and said to his friends, "Look at her cum, man. Unbelievable."

He moved his head, so his friends could watch the juice gushing out of my cunt hole. The biker girl reached in and got a death grip on my stiff clit and started violently twisting it in every direction. I naturally tried to shut my legs, but the big man held them spread open. One huge orgasm after another kept gushing out of my pussy, juice flowing everywhere.

Biker girl yelled out, "Fuck her, baby! Fuck her hard!"

He grabbed his huge cock and rammed it back in deep, until his pubic bone smashed up tight against my clit, followed by twenty or thirty long full length strokes burying his cock each time. He wrapped his hands behind my knees, his palms on the backs of my thighs and pinned my knee caps on the table top, holding my legs spread wide. He lifted up and gave me several long, slow strokes nearly pulling all the way out, then shoving back in, giving an extra hard push at the end to make sure he had it buried in my cunt. The long deep slow strokes were awesome, as I slapped my hands on the table.

In a very strained voice: "Oh... my... God! That's a big cock! Big cock!" While grunting loud each time the cock got buried in my cunt hole.

Biker chick said with hate, "Princess getting her pussy torn up, is she?!" followed by that loud, menacing laugh.

He spread my knees wider and started pounding his cock in me faster. Bang, bang, bang, bang, one very hard thrust after the other, never letting up. I grabbed ahold of both sides of the table and held on tight. Yet again, five minutes, ten minutes plus, constantly pounding his cock all the way in my pussy. It was like he couldn't spread my legs wide enough, or fuck me deep enough. His strokes slowed and got shorter, only pulling out a little, then ramming it back in the hardest yet. After at least fifty of those ultra hard ramming thrusts, he buried his cock in my pussy and held it buried.

"Ah! Ahhh! Ahhhh!" , he roared like a moose, as he pumped his cum deep in my cunt.

After the big loads were released, he pulled his cock out half way and really slammed it in hard at least a dozen times. He was huffing and puffing while he stood there, leaving his huge cock buried in my pussy for a real long time.

A guy said: "That was one hell of a fucking, man." All the other men saying similar things.

The big man fucking me coughed a little laugh and said: "That's one hell of a pussy."

He straightened up and slowly withdrew his big log of a cock from my cunt. It fell straight down as the big head slid out of my cunt hole. His cum and my cum poured out of my pussy, falling to the ground. I looked up at him, his pants still down to his ankles, his flaccid cock hanging straight down between his legs.

Pointing directly at me he said, while panting: "Told you I'd give you a fucking you'd never forget." He bent over, grabbed his pants and pulled them up, stuffing his monster cock in his shorts.

Getting up to my elbows, my legs still spread open I said panting: "That is one big cock!."

He turned his head and laughed saying: "Hah! You felt that, did ya?"

Twisting my head I got a coy smile and said: "Oh yeah... I felt it alright!"

I laid back down flat my legs still spread wide open my pussy twitching from the awesome fucking it just got.

He reached out helping me sit up while saying: "Best fuck I ever had."

I smiled and slid off the table, getting to my feet. I used the bathroom in his camper and came back out, opening my dress wide, flashing everyone. They all let out a chuckle a few clapping. It was nearly three in the morning and everyone had pretty much gone to bed, including most of the bikers, right after the fucking was over. Me, the big man and a couple of the other bikers sat around the camp fire, drinking coffee. They were asking me questions about flashing and what different things have happened to me.

I even told them about stripping at some bachelor parties and doing a live sex show. The big man who fucked me gave me a card with just his first name and a phone number on it. He said "call me we have bachelor parties now and then." I did call and believe me their bachelor party will be story. Anyway, that was my second trip to the Brickyard 400. It was really wild and I loved re-living it as I wrote it and hope you liked it as well. Kathy