Katie aka Sandi aka Sandra

Story Info
His youngest cousin is a real hottie.
3.2k words
4.14
84.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
broox
broox
34 Followers

My youngest cousin was named Katie at birth but got the nickname of Sandi because of her remarkable resemblance to my deceased sister, Sandra. Please forgive me if I errantly call her by all of these names though personally I prefer calling her Katie, I do tend to slip up when my mind is otherwise occupied.

Katie's hair was the longest in the family and as straight as a washboard but it was the only thing straight in her makeup. She was exactly 6 feet tall and barely weighed 120 pounds. Most of that was height and breasts. Bobbie might be two cup sizes larger than her baby sister but I had my doubts.

The thing that was most impressive about Katie was not her height or her breasts or the fact that she had curves where I had never seen curves, it was her persona. She simply exuded sex from every pore of her supple body and her southern drawl was so sexy that I would wager my soul that her boyfriend's often creamed in their jeans just carrying on a typical everyday type of conversation.

It had been almost two weeks since my first encounter with Bobbie and during that time Laura, Kathleen, Cybill, Kim, Victoria, Bobbie, Charisma, and Lisa had all shared my bed at least once and most of them 2 or 3 times.

Laura had called just before time for her to leave for school to tell me she wanted to visit my new quarters that afternoon if I had no other plans.

After a few more civil words she giggled before saying, "I might be there before noon. I have some sick days coming and I need you."

We hadn't really had an argument yet about her strange weekend disappearances and I hoped we never would but I also knew something was wrong and I hated not knowing what that was.

Anyway, I had been pretty much alone the last day of the two weeks since my first encounter with Bobbie and Laura was once again gone for the weekend. I tried to catch her before she left because her birthday was Saturday but she left from school instead of coming home.

I'm not sure why but the longer I waited in her driveway, the more the cockles rose on the nape of my neck. I had known by a quarter after three that she wasn't coming home but I was still sitting there at three thirty then I got out of my car and let myself in her front door.

I guess I must have left the door ajar as I raced down the hall to her bathroom. Water was every where. Her old tub had a top overflow but it was clogged with hair from what looked like a trim Laura had given herself as the tub filled.

Most of the water made it's way through the overflow but the bathroom floor was completely flooded and the water was just reaching the hall when I ran inside.

I grabbed every towel I could see and packed them at the entrance to keep the water from reaching the oak floor of her hallway then headed to the kitchen after a mop and pail from her pantry.

It took me almost an hour to clean up the mess and I was dripping wet with sweat as I decided to go over to Aunt Kim's and see if any of the girls might need a few bucks and would come over to finish the job.

I can only surmise that my mind was totally pre-occupied because I was over half way across the living room on my way to the front door when as sexily as she could Katie said, "Exactly what does a young lady have to do to get your attention Cousin."

I'm not sure which popped first my eyes or my cock through my zipper when I turned my head and saw Katie laying on top of Laura's piano. The only thing she was wearing was a tiny wrap-around skirt that probably wouldn't have concealed the eye of a needle much less her fantastic shaved pussy lips.

I slid to a stop, still unaware my cock had broken through my zipper and was pointing straight towards her. I almost fucked up as I told her why I hadn't noticed her at first.

Katie jumped off the piano before I was half way to her hollering, "Jesus Christ! I forgot. I had 1st period off this morning and Miss Laura called to get me to check and make sure she had turned the water in the tub off."

I never did find out all the details. I caught Katie just as she reached the hall way and told her most of the clean up was done already and we had more pressing things to take care of.

Her eyes saw my cock and for the first time so did mine. I laughed as I scooped her in my arms and laid her back on the piano.

I was so fucking hot my 18 year old cousin that I already had my cock pressed against her tiny cunt hole even as I laid her down on the piano. Katie blinked her eyes as she moaned loudly and everything in me changed instantly.

Her mother, my Aunt Kim so closely resembled my mother that I couldn't tell them apart but each and every time she had shared herself with me in my mind I was fucking Aunt Kim.

There were enough differences between Katie and my sister Sandra that anyone could tell the difference on a second glance. Katie had huge breasts while Sandra in comparison was much smaller. Katie had really long hair while Sandra had short hair. I think it was called a bobbed hairdo but can't remember for sure. Sandra also had bangs which Katie didn't have as well as a large but firm ass while Katie had at best an average ass though it was equally as firm.

Having said that, just as I began to penetrate Katie I saw Sandra and I froze. I closed my eyes and blinked but it was still Sandra. I kept my eyes tightly closed several long minutes but it was still Sandra.

I wasn't sure why exactly I was having so much trouble dealing with that then it suddenly hit me as memories flooded into my head.

Growing up, I had always wanted to fuck my sister. I had peeked on her hundreds of times when she bathed or was changing clothes. I had beat my meat thousands of times thinking of her. I was torn between wanting to cry for my sister's early death and wanting to teach Sandi everything I possibly could about sex.

Katie was becoming anxious so I took a deep breath and pulled back a little then I slowly slid my first two fingers up inside her pussy. This brought a sigh of contentment from Katie.

I went very slowly, in and out. I kept my eyes closed at first and kept mentally telling myself that this was Sandi, not Sandra. I doubt Sandi would have minded but to me it just wasn't right to use her young body to satisfy my long forgotten sisterly lust.

To me every woman deserves to be made love to by a man that wants her not his dead sister, especially when it's her very first time and she is giving you her most prized possession.

As Sandi's cunt opened up a bit, I began thumbing her engorged clit. Katie stopped breathing for a moment.

She exhaled loudly with a loud scream, "Oh God, oh God yes, yes, yes, do it just like that! Oh God that feels so good, ooohhh!"

I opened my eyes and quickly shut them as Sandra stared at my hand on her cunt. As I continued finger fucking her and manipulating her clit, I prayed and pleaded for her to become my cousin Katie.

Before long, she had grabbed my wrist.

She was thrusting my hand in and out of her pussy, screaming, "Yes, yes, yes! Fuck, do it to me! Oh fuck yes. Fuck yes, fuck yes ooh, ooh, I'm cumming. God yes I'm cumming, keep doing it. Oh Gggod, ungh. Unnngggh."

As her orgasm peaked, I opened my eyes once more and grinned from ear to ear as Sandra became Sandi aka Katie. This time I leaned down and kissed her clit then prodded it with my tongue.

I had her so hot and she was moaning and humping my face and in no time at all. She was cumming in my mouth. I stopped!

She said, "Nooooooooooooooooooooo keep doing it! Suck me, lick me make me cummmmmmmmmmm."

I just smiled at her as I eased my fingers from her hot pussy then took one of her knees in each hand and spread her legs wide apart as I leaned forward and inhaled her sweet odor.

Katie moaned then I buried my tongue in her steaming hot snatch. I was licking her and sucking her cum as fast as she was spurting.

Instantly, Katie went into her second, even larger orgasm. Her body was now so far off the piano that Katie was resting solely on her shoulders.

As a third orgasm began to build a string of words began to spew from Katie's mouth, "Ohhfuckinghell, ohyesssss, christbuggergoodgod, sweetjeeeezzz."

I didn't let up until, after taking her clit between my teeth and sucking hard on the little nub, Katie really lost control.

The fourth and for now final orgasm was too much for her and as the wave crashed about her she twisted her body and screamed a hissing, "Nooooooo�."

A few minutes later Katie softly sighed, "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, that was sooooo wonderful."

I still have no recollection of how we got from Laura's piano to my garage apartment. I do remember as I lifted Sandi in my arms, I thought that incest was enough sin for one day and it would be a sin to carry Sandi to Laura's bed.

I vaguely remember kicking my door shut as I lowered Sandi to her feet and she continued smothering me with kisses as she rubbed her body against mine while I undressed.

I definitely remember Sandi looking down and not missing a lick or a kiss as she flew down to her knees covering damn near every bit of my chest with her hot tongue and pouty lips on her way to my groin.

She didn't take my cock past her lips but she just as well as had. Her mouth flew around my cock and balls as her long hair whipped back and forth like a hurricane trapped inside the Grand Canyon.

Her saliva was dripping from my balls as if they were a volcano emitting molten lava. I couldn't stand it a second longer.

I grabbed my fists full of her hair and jerked up to her feet then drove my tongue deep into her mouth as I lifted her into my arms and raced upstairs to my bed.

Sandi literally dove out of my arms to the center of the bed. Her arms extended and her legs spread wide, welcoming me into her heavenly body.

As Sandi bounced, I sprang onto the bed. As I bounced, Sandi wrapped her arms around my shoulders. Her lips and tongue once more covering me with her hot licks and kisses.

I groaned loudly as my massive cock head pressed hard against her steaming cunt. I'd never once encountered such a tiny opening. I was straining downward with all my weight focused on my cock and all my strength adding it's power but her tiny cunt hole held it's ground.

Sandi lifted her long legs higher then wrapped them around my hips. As she locked her ankles against the top of my ass cheeks, she took a huge breath then as she exhaled she arched her back and damn near lifted her entire body up to mine as she dug her heels into my ass and used every ounce of her own weight and muscle trying to force her cunt onto my shaft.

It seemed like hours had passed. Every muscle in my body ached as if I'd had the flu for a solid year. I was almost at the point of collapse when I felt just a slight give.

We both gasped for air and our strength returned twofold. I find it practically impossible to describe how slow my entry was. The best I can think of is to compare to a glass of water full to the brim but you have an eye dropper full of water you must somehow put in the glass without a drop rolling down the side of the glass.

I think we were both so focused on my entry that neither of us realized my cock was inside her cunt until my throbbing cock head began to flatten against her thick hymen nor did we lessen our effort even as we both laughed from relief.

It felt as if my shaft had bent damn near double inside her tight pussy when I gritted my teeth so hard, I was scared they might begin to crack. Then, I reversed my power against Sandi's heels and I swear she relaxed the exact same instant as if we were sharing one mind.

A heart beat later, as one we again applied pressure downward just as my huge cock head was about to pop out of her tiny opening. It flew downward and burst through her virginity like the explosion of a 4th of July fireworks display. I felt my cock head slam off her cervix then flatten for the briefest moment before coming to a halt just inside her womb as our pubic bones mashed together.

As I lowered her body to the bed Sandi encouraged me, "Oh yeah, give it to me. Give it to me hard. C'mon, I can take it. That's it, fuck me good. Oh, oh, oh, oh, mmm yeah give me that long dick, pound me, c'mon."

I cupped her face in my hands, smiling as my ass went into over-drive. I fucked her as hard and fast as I could. My mind was so crazed with lust it felt as if it was becoming one with my cock.

Sandi screamed, "Oh God, that's it. THAT'S it! Fuck me, fuck me hard. Oh God, I need it so bad. Pound me with that hard cock. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck."

Some how I found an even higher gear when Sandi slipped both hands between us and began wildly bouncing up to meet my downward flying cock while she frantically played with her clit with both hands.

She rubbed her clit faster and faster, "Okay, okay. I'm cumming. I'm cumming oh God, oh God fuck me. Oh God. Yes, yes, yes . YES! YES! YES! OH GOD I'M CUMMING! OOOHHHH FUCK! OOOHH FUCK ME, COME ON! FUCK ME! OH GOD! OHHHH GOOOODDD!"

As I watched her tremendous orgasm dwindle down to nothing as fast as it had soared to such great heights and Sandi collapsed under me with her eyes rolling, I figured it was over at least until she had time to regain her strength so despite my still fever pitched lust I rolled off her nubile body beside her. I groaned as my still hard cock popped free of her still agonizingly tight young love channel.

Katie gasped, "Aaaaauuuuughhhh!"

Before I was even settled beside her, she was already rolling on top of me. At first she squirmed trying to keep her entire body pressing against mine as her mouth and tongue again smothered me with her hot licks and kisses.

As my cock head pressed against her tiny opening, she lifted her head as if asking for permission and I giggled insanely inside as I softly whispered, "Go far it Sandra. My cock is your cock. Take all of it your heart desires."

I saw Katie's eyes register my gaff as I called her by my sister's name but it didn't slow her down as she lowered her cunt onto my shaft easily and began riding me as she screamed, "Ooooooh, yes! Fuck me! It feels soooo good! Ooooohhhh God, yes! Aaaahhhh! Oooooohhhh! Yeah, Woody! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

I knew from the start that she could never maintain her pace. She was just too turned on to last more than a few minutes. Her cunt was exploding violently from her very first stroke.

I reached down and tightly gripped her small waist, not hindering her hell for high leather pace in the least then when her orgasm took her over the edge I firmly held her cunt in place as her upper body collapsed to my chest and I began pounding up into her just as hard and fast as she had been slamming herself down on my cock.

"Ooohhh, yes, Woody! Keep me cumming! Fuck me, Babe! Fuck me, harder! Drive your! Fucking cock! Drive your hot cock up my cunt! Harder!"� she moaned and gasps between spasms.

As another orgasm coursed through her, the combination of her sweat and her hot cunt cream had my hands losing their grip so I quickly flipped her onto her back without missing a stroke.

Katie responded, "Yes! Yes! Ooohhh, yeah! That's it! Give it to me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Yes! Yes! Oooohhhh God, YESSSS!"

Her last yes was louder than the others as a very intense series of spasms began to sweep over her.

This time I held her to my side when I withdrew, forcing her to wait. I hadn't cum again but I knew that once she caught her breath and recovered, our next union would rectify that almost instantly and I wanted to pump my load deep in her belly then fuck her until the next load drained us both completely.

I wasn't watching a clock but I very seriously doubt that five minutes had passed before Katie became restless.

"Fuck me right here, right now!" she pleaded,� "I've waited long enough,�please,�please,�make me scream."

I tried to finger fuck her first wanting to give her just a few more minutes to recover but she begged, "No, I need your cock, I really, really need your cock inside me,�please!"

I rolled on top of her, groaning as my cock found her love tunnel even in the midst of our roll. I didn't even have time to lift my weight from her body before my balls erupted. Katie smiled as the last of my sperm blasted deep inside her cum starved cunt.

"Thank you, OH MY GOD, thank you. That was amazing!"�she yelled.

Then as I eased my weight off her she locked her legs around me and bellowed, "Oh, fuck me again, please, please pound my pussy like before!"

I laughed and stuck out my tongue before softly whispering, "Okay then, I'm gonna fuck you like a whore!"

"Yes",�she screamed, "Fuck me hard,�make me scream again. Oh God I'm so fucking wet for you."

I pounded her wet pussy harder and harder,�as she screamed and moaned, "OH MY GOD,�it hurts, but it hurts so good. Don't stop, please, I'm nearly there. Oh, yeessss!"

As Katie left late Sunday afternoon she kissed me tenderly at the door then as she stepped outside she lifted the back of her almost non-existent skirt and with a glint of desire filling her eyes she calmly said, "I still have one virginity you must take care of Woody. Next time we shall start there."

broox
broox
34 Followers