Katie and Willie Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I asked the girls if they wanted to play with his dick.

They approved of this idea, so I warned them, I didn't want him to come just yet. I asked them to stop playing with him well before he came. I said I would watch his reactions and tell them when he was getting too close.

Barb went first this time, she started by pinching his nipples causing Willie to make short repetitive grunting sounds as he shook his head. I found her dark fingers against his white skin very erotic. I wondered what her pussy looked like, and how his head would look between her legs as he cleaned his own jizz from her vagina. I was beginning to wonder if I was a secret lesbian.

Then she took his massive cock in hand and Willie moaned with pleasure. Barb looked at me and smiled from ear to ear, I motioned to her that she should stroke him with an up and down motion of my open fist.

She began her stroking, and Willie began to mew like a kitten. Barb clearly enjoyed how he was begging to allow him to come. Then she took him in her mouth and tried to deep throat him. She looked like a bit like a baby trying to eat a giant turkey leg at the state fair, I had to laugh a little.

I was so turned on, I could barely contain myself. I knew that once the girls left, Willie's day, and evening, would be just getting started.

Willie tried unsuccessfully to grind his hips and force himself deeper into her mouth. But of course, his bindings prevented that from happening. I could see he was getting close to an orgasm, so I warned Barb to stop. She did and moved to stand beside me and Cheryl while we watched him pant, and his dick twitch.

"Let's let him cool off a bit, before you go in, Cheryl. I would suggest that you play with his nipples a bit before you go for the big prize. Work him up slow, let him anticipate the next moves."

"Are we going to get to watch him eat his own come?" Cheryl asked.

I thought I'd like to watch that myself, having my friends here watching it with me made it much more special that way. "I think that would be nice, but I have to warn you, he's a typical guy, once he comes, he needs time to recharge, and he might fall asleep. The show would end awfully soon."

Barb said, "I'd like to see that too, and if you don't mind, maybe after we see the 'show', the three of us could just sit down, and ask you questions about all this."

I was most definitely up for it, but I pretended to think it over, "OK, I guess. Cheryl, since you like making boys come, you can make him very happy, and then have him lick any come from your hand. Then Barb will feed him any jizz that lands on his body. Let me just remove his gag, then I want to ask him if he needs a drink of water, so don't make any sounds while I do!"

I stepped behind the chair Willie was tied to and released the ball gag clasp, and then carefully removed it from his mouth. He began to move his jaw and lips trying to make the blood circulate into his lower face and then spoke,

"Mistress . . ."

I put my hand over his mouth, and he instantly stopped talking. Then I lifted the headphones away from his left ear and asked, "Are you ok? Do you need a drink of water?" My hand was still over his mouth, so he nodded a 'Yes'.

I removed my hand from his mouth. "I'll get you some water, Willie, but while I'm away from you, you are to remain silent. Do you understand?"

Willie nodded a 'Yes' again, so I said, "Good Boy!" and replaced the headphones over his ears. I then went into the kitchen and filled a cup with water.

I only allowed him a small sip or two, I didn't want a bellyful of water to affect his performance. So, as I held the cup to his lips, I pulled it away from him and handed it to Cheryl who put it in the kitchen and returned.

Then again, I pulled the headphones from his ear, so I could talk to him. "If you beg for the privilege of an orgasm in a humble and entertaining manner, I might allow you to have a small one. Would you like to come, Willie?"

Willie, who had not received permission to speak yet, nodded a most vigorous 'Yes'.

"Very well, Willie, you may come when I pinch your nipples." I replaced the headphones on his ears.

"OK, Ladies, if you want to taste him after he comes, please feel free. Just remember to save enough for him to eat!"

Oh! That sounded so sexy when I said it! "You first, Cheryl! Make sure you tease and torture Willie a bit, make him earn the right to an orgasm, just don't pinch his nipples!"

Cheryl stroked his cock a bit and then turned her attention elsewhere, she blew warm air over his nipples and licked her way up his chest to his neck. Willie sighed a deep yearning breath of his own.

She put her hand under her skirt and pulled her panties down a bit. Then she stuck her fingers into herself and coated them with her own juices. Once her hand was sopping wet, she placed her fingers at Willie's lips and forced them into his mouth. He suckled at her fingers like a baby at the breast. If I thought Cheryl would have allowed it, I would have recorded it with my phone, so I could replay it at my leisure, I found it that arousing! Willie must have thought so too, he gave a little whine when she removed her fingers.

Cheryl let her hand lightly trace its way down his chest into his pubic area. Even though he couldn't hear her, Cheryl said as she gripped Willie's erect dick in her hands, "Such a good boy you are! A perfect slave! You don't know this, Willie, but I'm going to make Steve, your best friend, a slave too! Then I'm going to let Katie suck his dick just like she has allowed me to suck yours."

A thrill shot out from my sex in two directions, one up my spine out to my shoulders, and down to my fingers; and one down my legs into my feet. I knew I wanted that very much.

Cheryl then kissed the tip of his dick and tried to take as much of his erection into her throat as she could. I could hear her gag reflex kick in a bit before she got it under control, but I had to admit, her deep throat skills were world class!

I turned to Barb, my throat clearly inflamed with desire, "Would you like to suck his dick before we make him come?"

Barb looked at me strangely and then smiled. I think she was beginning to understand just how turned on I was. She sounded amused, "Why thank you, Katie, I believe I do want to suck his dick! Cheryl's performance, so far, has been impressive; but let's see if I can take more meat than she can! He's your boyfriend, Katie, you be the judge!"

Barb went straight to Willie's erection the second Cheryl backed away and greedily claimed his dick like it was treasure. Whatever she did must have been good for Willie since he gave a loud groan and tried with all his might to thrust his dick into her mouth. But of course, his bindings prevented any significant movement on his part.

Barb gave a good account of herself sucking off my boy, but I believed that Cheryl sort of outperformed her. "Sorry Barb! But in terms of swallowing volume, Cheryl is the champ!"

Cheryl raised her arms in triumph, "I'm still the greatest cocksucker of all time!"

"Well, I'm not sure about that! I wasn't in the contest, and I have had a good 18 months of practice on that hunk of meat!" I like to think I could win not only in the amount of dick I can swallow, but that I would win on style, too.

Barb got a strange look on her face and redoubled her efforts. She still couldn't get enough down her throat to beat Cheryl, but when it came to the speed and intensity of her effort, she was picking up some credibility with Willie.

He kept saying, "Please! Please! Please!".

I wanted to see how pretty he would come while his white dick was, disappearing into Barb's beautiful African-American mouth, so I pinched his nipple. Gasping, his head tilted back with his face aimed at the ceiling, Willie came instantly, surprising Barb. She swallowed Willie's initial load, and then pulled away, simultaneously aiming his remaining copious flow towards his belly, and lubricating her stroking hand with his jizz. It had been a few days since I let Willie have an orgasm, so the volume of semen was impressive.

Naturally, Cheryl's face reflected her disappointment, she was looking forward to tasting his warm ejaculate.

"Sorry, Cheryl." I said, "I got carried away in the moment. I'll let you give him two BJ's at a time of your own choosing!"

Barb may suspect how much I enjoyed sharing my boy, though I don't think Cheryl did, but at any rate, she was clearly satisfied with that deal.

However, there was a lot of come splashed onto his belly and thighs, so the three of us dipped our fingers into the pools of collected come and tasted it. Willie's semen usually has a sweet taste with just a hint of an alkali taste.

Not at all like many of the boys I've dated.

I read somewhere that the taste of semen can reflect on the man's diet and overall health, and I do keep Willie on a pretty healthy diet and exercise regimen. At any rate, the quality of his semen has never disappointed me.

Now it was time to feed Willie his own jizz, and Barb's right hand was slick with his come. She put her hand to his lips and pressed a bit on them. Willie parted his lips and licked her hand clean. Barb's triumphant face practically glowed with lust and satisfaction at the same time.

Then Cheryl scooped up a big glob from his thigh and fed him. Without hesitation, Willie slurped it up and swallowed. Cheryl was ecstatic, she loved the idea of a boy eating his own come and it showed on her face.

I was proud of Willie, and of myself. He was living up to all the bragging I had done to the girls about him, and I hadn't creeped them out with my new-found interest in sharing Willie with other women. But I swore to myself that I would explore this . . . what is it, a "Fetish", "Kink", "Perversion"? Whatever it should be called, I would research and explore it until I understood it better, only then I could figure out what to do about it.

We left Willie tied up in his chair while the three of us discussed what we saw and felt while we tortured poor Willie. I won't bore you with the details, but we all three felt very positive about it, and both Cheryl and Barb had developed an interest in enslaving a boy.

Well, there is one detail I would share with you, I explained how I would tie him up sometimes and take pictures of him and then tell him how embarrassing it would be if they got out. Then I went about my day at home (never leaving him tied up and home alone).

If he started to beg me in an annoying manner for release or to be untied, I would remove my panties and stuff them in his mouth, telling him that they will be removed when I want his opinion on something. I showed them the photos, I was proud of them not only as a means of enslaving my boyfriend, but I thought they were good photos, as well. I like photography.

Cheryl, of course intended to enslave Steve, and I told her I approved, and that I thought Steve, with proper training would be a most obedient and loving plaything.

Barb had long talked a big game about female domination but had never really acted on her interests. Up till now, she seemed content to live vicariously through my relationship with Willie, offering me advice when I asked for it.

But she admitted that she needed to become more active in finding herself someone, I reminded her of what she had told me once that courage and determination was all it took to find happiness. I offered to help her, if she wanted it. I suggested I meet any potential candidates for suitability, and if she got them interested, they could talk to Willie if they wanted.

Barb said, she had her hopes set on a Black guy, but that she suspected finding a suitable one might be difficult. I told her, that I thought most guys were 'wired' for it, at least to some extent, and that I'd bet she'd find no shortage of guys of any skin tone willing to let her rule their lives.

Barb thought that it might pose an excessive pride thing and I told her that she was making excuses because she was afraid. Neither of us had ever tried to catch a black male for this, so we simply didn't know what was possible. I think I calmed her fears a bit and got her interested in trying to get what she wanted.

I explained that I had learned quite a bit about myself and about Willie from this. That I hadn't been training him nearly hard enough for a lifetime of being my slave, boyfriend, lover, husband, servant, pet, and toy. That we both need to be absolutely certain that this is what we want.

Barb said, "He has to be all those things! That can't be easy, aren't you afraid you are setting him up for failure?"

I thought about this for a second and then said, "No. Well, maybe. It would be better to find this out before we get married than after. And we both understand, at least on an intellectual level, that I will expect him to work hard at pleasing me. Like I said earlier, we need to make sure we both understand this on a 'gut' level so that it is embedded in our bones!"

As I talked, I came to the realization that Willie had it too easy. We would never reach the state of acceptance that I thought we needed the way we were currently headed. We were much too equal, we shared too much of the household chores and he was a bit too free to disagree with me. So far, Willie only has had to give up only a little bit of freedom to get all the kinky sex he longed for. I was an enabler of his male privilege.

I loved Willie and wanted him to be in my life forever. But I wanted him in my life on MY terms. If he was going to surrender himself completely to me, he needed to understand that his surrender was absolute, and final.

The rest of our conversation was mostly girl talk about how nice it is to be able to sit on his face or tie him up whenever I want, and how much I enjoy the feeling of power I get when I tell him to do something, and he does it without comment or hesitation.

I had read about certain relationships where the boy is being bad all the time, and his owner is always having to punish him. I felt, and still do, that a compliant, submissive, and obedient boy who thinks only of how he can please and serve you is much better than all that drama inherent in strong discipline.

I don't want to punish him so much as I want to use him, to take care of him, and to love and cherish him. I want him to love me, not fear me, but in the back of my mind, I also knew that he hadn't been punished enough.

Well, the gabfest wore down, and eventually the girls got up to leave. I walked them to the door and said my goodbyes and asked if they were interested in further 'training sessions'. Both were quite willing.

Once I had closed our front door, I turned my attention back to Willie and removed his blindfold and the headphones.

"Am I really that big, down there?" Willie was so cute with his silly, hopeful pride!

"Don't get too prideful" I said, "These girls have led somewhat sheltered lives."

"No, I won't get too big for my britches." I just loved his midwestern phrases!

"You know," he continued, "I could hear everything you three said, almost from the beginning. And I know exactly who it was that was sexually torturing me!"

"Is that so? Mr. Smarty-pants?" I replied, "And did you know that I was the only one torturing you? That those girls were just the tools I used?"

"Uh, I never thought about it that way."

"I don't suppose you did, and that's one of the reasons why I'm the boss and you are not!" I smiled down at him as I began the long process of removing his bindings.

"Don't let on that you know who they are. Thinking they have one up on you about this, is part of the fun for them. Eventually, I'll let them think I've told you about them, but I'm not sure when that will be yet."

"I am surprised you are willing to share me with other women."

"Does that upset you?"

"I'm a guy, so I don't think so, I don't think it's TOO weird. I guess it all depends on how something like that plays out, I'm OK with what happened today. But you have to admit, it is an unusual attitude in a woman."

I smiled down at him and stopped undoing his bindings. He was still largely immobile at that point. "I'm not so sure it is as unusual as you might think! At any rate, once we are married you will become a slave in fact, not just in this little game we are playing. After that, you won't have any say in anything. I will expect you to be submissive and obedient towards me at all times."

"No say at all?"

"Willie, I love you, but a relationship like we want requires that you have absolute trust in my judgement and good will. I promise to never make a decision about 'us', or about you, that doesn't take your well being into consideration, however, that promise requires you to surrender a big part of your independence. Almost all of it, in fact, are you able to do that?"

"I... I think so!"

I started releasing his bindings again, "Well, hopefully, over the nine months or so, we'll find out before the wedding. I am going to train you hard, push you to your limits. I'm NOT going to just provide you with convenient kinky sex. This is going to be hard on you, on us both, really. I'm going to push both of us to discover our limits, of not only our sexuality, but the limits of your trust, and the limits of my ability to make decisions on your behalf."

Willie looked up at me with his big trusting, midwestern, corn fed grin. He was so CUTE! "I'm good with that!"

As I undid the last of his bindings, I said, "Great! I hope this will be mostly fun for you, but if it isn't, that will be too bad for you!"

"Yes Ma'am, whatever you say, Ma'am!" I could hear a hint of smarmy condescension in his tone of voice, so I lightly slapped his cheek, not hard but enough to get his attention. His eyes went wide with shock. Up till now my slaps had been playful and full of erotic promise. This slap had an implied threat to it.

"I don't want to hear that tone of voice ever again!"

"Yes, Mistress. I'm sorry!"

"You better be, if not I will make you sorry! Now, you get on your knees, put your head under my skirt, and French kiss my ass!" He kind of enjoys it when I talk a bit naughty.

"Yes Mistress!"

As I felt his tongue press into my asshole, I heard him moan softly with pleasure. I let him taste me that way for a bit, then said, "Lay down on your back, I think your face needs to be sat upon!"

"Yes Mistress!"

As I made myself comfortable on his face, with his nose pressing against my clitoris and his tongue again exploring my backside, I thought to myself, "It is GOOD to be a queen, and even better to have a loving, loyal, and obedient subject like Willie!"

To be continued. . . future installments may be from the perspective of various characters.

12