All Comments on 'Katie Does Sex Wrestling'

by KatieTay

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nicely done

I've been a big fan to TConcord's work. A really big fan. I've never read your stories but I think I will now. That was a really good story. Great to see the sex wrestling league from a women's perspective. I hope you continue this series. This first story was amazing. You had really good descriptions of the wrestling in the ring. I could visualize what each wrestler must have been feeling. And how vulnerable they must have felt at times.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wonderful erotic combat

This was absolutely perfect,I'm not a fan of muscle women but it makes complete sense here with a heavyweight Scott Norton-esque opponent. Surprised she didn't do the typical post match strap-on at the end, ala SOAP & Ultimate surrender, but I think she was grateful for the awesome orgasm and just wanted to pay back that little "deposit" he left.

I write my own erotic mixed & f/f combat in my yahoo club. Would love to have your stuff posted there if you're interested.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/KidmansKultKrypt/

Again, wonderful, I hope you continue this series or keep up with erotic wrestling.

Stone

KatieTayKatieTayover 11 years agoAuthor
Hi Stone

Hi, you're welcome to link back to my stories here from your yahoo group.

Yes I guess I didn't feel like the standard ending by the end. For me the penetration is something optional, I can do with it or without it.

I hope you like the other stories as well. Your comments were interesting and helpful, so please rate and comment on the others too!

You could also send feedback to me on here, because I don't really reply to the comments thread... I find it a bit cumbersome.

RpierzRpierzover 11 years ago
Congradulations Katie

I was wondering if you'd actually go this route. Gotta say I like. I hope you & TConcord are still on talking terms after this. You're a bit more technical then he is using some actual terminology & what it does, I think that's a strength with your's & that you should stick with that, since you either obviously know the real thing to some extent or you fake it REALLY well. Beware of going overboard with that since it may turn off for bore readers.

Other then this I await a second part.

KatieTayKatieTayover 11 years agoAuthor

hih why would we not be...

and what is being faked? not sure what you're referring to

RpierzRpierzover 11 years ago
Just saw...

...that TConcord faved story, so NVM the first few sentences of previous comment.

As for the other stuff, I meant the wrestling moves terminology & the effects of what it does in short & the continuing. Some are painful, yes, but the ones you were describing are used to, for lack of a better term, sap strength & test muscle. Not many people know how move "A" relates to "B" & "C" other then the name & what it looks like. I'm curious to see where your take on SWL goes.

KatieTayKatieTayover 11 years agoAuthor

Haha ok yes I try for verisimilitude

dunno if I'll write another but maybe

hope you enjoy it

indiaguy69indiaguy69over 11 years ago
Great writing

Keep it going, great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hey

I love this story maybe you can wrestle another exprienced wrestler. I think maybe the guy she fought she go on a date with him and let's the guy pick her next opponent

Update soon

Ekaterina_KunpanEkaterina_Kunpanover 11 years ago
I want continuation :)

Forgive me for my bad English , but I want to tell to you thanks for all your stories :)

All your stories about Katie are magnificent! I hope that now she will find to herself the better man (maybe on that ring) than that nonentity which was her husband and will find the new rival... Or even couples with which she can struggle together with the new boyfriend. And I hope that you write more many stories about Katie soon :)

And I hope that some old characters (such as her sister) will be involved in new histories also

barakthecatbarakthecatover 11 years ago
Loved it

Almost didn't make it to the end, I almost lost it when she planned to bend him over and make him cum on his own face (keep that in mind for the (please, yes) sequel). More please.

KatieTayKatieTayover 11 years agoAuthor

Heh heh heh. Thank you!

EtaskiEtaskiabout 11 years ago
Very exciting

Great immersion, wonderful description of the struggles (internal and external), lovely rise in tension and hiding just enough in the text to make me really wonder who was going to win. And it was so close in the end! The best kind of matches. ^.^

I'm also impressed with the technical description--I do not know enough to say much on the topic except that it sure felt informed and realistic. I could also imagine the holds as described even if I didn't really know the names. A great success as a storyteller there: you didn't rely on readers' previous knowledge (if any) to give them the mental images they needed of the fight.

And yes, the struggle for dominance was also very arousing. Probably a bad idea to read it at work, but it was slow and I was twiddling my thumbs (managed not to twiddle anything else ;) ).

I thought about your ending a bit more later on, with the "Rough Rider" wrestler being a real sportsman and acting very different in a casual setting compared to his persona in the ring. A positive note in favor of men for a character who expects nothing but derision and sexism from them. I liked that.

This works as an introduction to the character Katie Tay even though you wrote it much later after her series. I guess I will have to start there. :) You write a fun story; despite the intensity of the competition between characters, somehow it is *that* which keeps it from taking itself too seriously. No matter who loses and is humiliated, there's always the possibility of a rematch later on. That must be the addition of sports.

EtaskiEtaskiabout 11 years ago

Make that, "That must be the *addiction* of sports." ;) Lousy typos.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I loved the Katy sex wrestling story.

It was a VERY good story and I wish you would consider doing of her, or another woman, more wrestling stories. You did such a great job. and what's more you seemed to have garnered comments from some of the ladies which i can't say that I saw from any of the men's stories. (maybe they did but we couldn't read them. Who knows? ) But again, a GREAT job writting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Still

Yet, we still do not know who was the treacherous informant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Chapter 2?

have you ever thought about a 2 chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
An enjoyable read

I started out reading the Inanna series, but quickly realized that wasn't my sort of story at all. It tended to be too ...uh, pomp and circumstance? At any rate, I tried this story and felt more at ease with the way it spoke to the reader.

(Another part about that story was the awkwardness of some of the names. I realized you were trying to use a myth based story line, so many of the names were probably from that myth too, but as I mentioned to another writer, awkward names tend to trip up the story and make readers focus on that than the story itself. However if she had just added a helper at the beginning of the story that either described how to say the name, or to define the name, makes the awkward more familiar, and thus keep the reader reading.)

Truly, not my cup of tea. Still, the point is your ability to write and as far as that goes, you wrote a very entertaining story with action and dialogue that kept me reading until the end to see how things all turned out.

I'll have to keep reading to see more examples of your stories are just as well written.

PORNSTARXXX469PORNSTARXXX469over 2 years ago

AMAZING, GREAT ENDING

PORNSTARXXX469PORNSTARXXX469over 1 year ago

I LOVED THE WAY THE WRITER ENDED THE STORY

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKatieTay@KatieTay
375 Followers
I love writing what I do. But there are times when I get too busy to keep up a sustained output. I hope all of you enjoy what I do have up here! By the way, for anyone sending me feedback: if you want me to reply, please do remember to include your email address in the correc...