Katie Does Sex Wrestling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh no -- he's pinning me!" she realized, the worst possible situation.

"Count it you fucking asswipe," Ralph yelled at the hapless referee, who slid down and began slapping the mat. Frantically, Katie struggled to muster her strength.

"1, 2..."

She just managed to muscle up her left shoulder. Roaring in rage, Ralph pushed it down almost immediately. "Count her!"

"1, 2..."

This time she pushed up with the right, because with presence of mind she channeled all her effort into her left arm, and at the last second she suddenly surged, twisting her entire torso and giving a massive push with her right arm, which shot straight up. This allowed her to lock out her elbow, so she could resist Ralph's arm strength with her trembling arm while she twisted and turned to avoid another pin situation.

She managed to get herself halfway turned around, and freed her left arm from Ralph's grasp -- but Ralph allowed the turn, and even seemed to help her all the way around! She soon realized why -- he maintained the upper position, and got control of her arms with a full nelson hold, preventing her from getting on all fours.

"Fuck..." she breathed, as she flexed her shoulders, trying to break out of the full nelson. She sensed Ralph's fingers slipping apart as a result of her efforts -- but Ralph adjusted his position, and with a stab of pain she realized he had maneuvered her into a deadly clutch!

"I am such a noob," she thought, even as she struggled wildly, but to no avail. Ralph had managed, due to her inexperience, to lock in a full-nelson clutch -- surely one of the worst holds a wrestler could be subject to!

"You're in for it now, bitch," he rumbled, his voice sounding like thunder from behind her head.

"You won't make me submit so easily," she replied, still flexing all her muscles defiantly against him.

"Oh, I hope not," he chuckled. He released Katie's left arm, but only slightly -- and reached down past Katie's shoulder to twiddle Katie's nipples!

"Ohh... ohhhh... fuck..." Katie began to moan, despite herself. Her eyes widened involuntarily.

"One of your little friends ain't quite as friendly as you thought," Ralph laughed, even as the referee asked Katie if she would submit and she shook her head slightly. "You got really nice nipples, you know... really nice and big for an Asian bitch... must be all the roids you take... yeah? You like that? You like this doncha... big muscle bitch..."

"Fuck you," she spat, closing her eyes and trying to block out both the pain and the nipple play. Ralph's hand was large and callused. His fingers dug into her flesh, probing and invading. But in stark contrast, his thumb and forefinger squeezed with just the right pressure, rubbed with just the right amount of friction, sending thrills of pleasure through Katie's shaking body.

What could he mean? Had Katie been betrayed? Had one of the other girls told Ralph about her specific sexual weaknesses? Or even the technical ones -- like the fact that she hardly ever refused a test of strength, even if at a significant disadvantage. Was that why Ralph had attempted to use a strength test at the beginning? Katie was beginning to think she had underestimated this hulking trucker -- he clearly had brains as well as brawn.

He now switched to using both hands, allowing Katie's arms more freedom of movement and putting less painful pressure on her shoulders, but her arms were still essentially trapped. It was now basically a camel clutch, but her nipples and breasts were at the mercy of the Rough Rider. She could feel the thick cord of his cock resting on her back, aligned with her spine, pressing warmly against her ridges of back muscle.

Her moans were getting louder. Her supporters were calling for her to try and break out, but the guys were now out in full vocal force, cheering him on to "make the bitch cum". The referee was looking at her whole body carefully, to determine if she was in orgasm or not. She was starting to get there, she could sense it.

Furiously she thrashed around again, and this time she managed to get her arms out! Bracing her palms against the mat, she began to push -- but Ralph had already switched to a cross-body inverse pin, wrapping his arm around her neck and keeping her body pinned belly down from the side. His other hand reached invasively between her thighs and he found what he was looking for in short order.

Katie's moan of pleasure was loud, shuddering and embarrassing. Ralph's fingers probed her unhindered, ignoring her belated attempts to shut him out by squeezing her glutes tightly together. He parted her labia lips and rubbed the moist insides.

"You're already dripping wet! You really want to cum, huh?"

"Fuck... no..." she gasped, clutching at his arm fruitlessly, trying to get some air. The asphyxiation was also having an undesired effect on her, increasing her state of arousal as her body entered oxygen-deprived "fight" mode.

"Submit?"

"N-no..."

"Are you cumming?"

"N... no..."

Then Ralph used his thumb to press against the dusky opening of Katie's anal hole, and Katie felt the tremor passing through her entire body at this invasiveness. To be subdued like this... in front of an entire arena of hundreds, if not thousands... by a perfect stranger... who was outwrestling, outmuscling her...

She tried to shut it out from her mind, but she was getting closer and closer to the brink. And suddenly, Ralph changed tack. He turned her over, and got her into a rear-naked choke -- another deadly, usually inescapable hold if done right, and the ropes were nowhere within reach.

"Ack... agh... uck... ack... sub..." Katie couldn't finish the word, and she was reduced to slapping the mat in wild panic, to signal her submission.

The referee grabbed at Ralph's arm, shouting at him to release her, then he straightened up and yelled for the bell. "Fall -- by submission! One fall to Ralph!"

Ralph strode back to his corner punching the air and shouting, "YEAH!" Quite a sizeable portion of the crowd echoed him.

Katie sat up slowly, rubbing her neck. If not for her columnar neck muscles, she would have been knocked out cold, she was sure. As it is she was still seeing stars a little. She blinked to clear her head. And she realized that the break timer had already started -- and she was intensely, immensely aroused. Ralph was sitting on his ringpost, taking deep breaths, recovering. His cock hung flaccidly at his groin. Katie's nipples were swollen and pulsing, and her pussy was throbbing. Worse still, she could feel how wet she was inside.

"I have to get a grip on myself," she thought as she sat gingerly on her turnbuckle, with only slightly under a minute to go. "Have to relax... push this aside..."

The break didn't seem long enough, before the bell rang again and the referee waved them both back into the ring. Katie knew she was probably much closer to orgasm than her opponent. Ralph got on his feet and stepped forward, crouching in readiness. A long drop of pre-cum oozed out from the head of his cock and left a slight trail behind him -- a mildly comical sight, but right now it represented to Katie that his state of arousal had receded, and she was not able to take full advantage of it. She would need to get it flowing again somehow.

They circled each other, looking for openings. Ralph began to stalk her, clearly wanting to get in close as quickly as possible to keep her arousal high. She found herself backing away, not wanting to be cornered.

Then he made a grab for her and she stepped quickly aside, letting him stagger past her. Seeing a chance, she stepped in quickly behind and to the side, and tried to slide into an abdominal stretch, reaching down for his cock.

But he had lured her into such a move. Showing his superior in-ring ability, he reversed the position and went behind her, trapping her arm quickly and putting her into the abdominal stretch position she had wanted. Crying out with frustration, she flailed about with her free hand, but Ralph held her firmly and soon she weakened from the pain in her torso.

Worse still, Ralph began to stimulate her with his right hand, alternately moving from her pussy to her breasts. She tried to block him off with her left hand, but he switched targets so that she couldn't stop him. Her arousal began to increase again, even as her physical strength weakened.

The only bright spot for Katie at that point was that she could feel, at the back of her leg, Ralph's erection coming back too. However, she was in no position to take advantage of it. In fact, she weakened enough after several long minutes that Ralph pushed her down into an over-the-knee backbreaker position. She was held firmly enough that she couldn't simply slide off. She kicked her legs futilely.

Ralph dug his elbow into her exposed abs, grinding away sadistically at the eight-pack she now proudly sported. Katie screamed and writhed, but couldn't extricate herself.

"AHHH! AHHHHHH!"

She couldn't make him stop even by submitting and losing the match -- he had already gotten one submission from her, so this fall couldn't be taken this way. Her desperation increased as she realized she was at his mercy.

She could hear the crowd in an uproar. A lot of groans could be heard -- probably her supporters seeing no way out for her. A lot of cheers for Ralph, who was clearly something of a favourite among the audience.

Thankfully, Ralph switched from the torment of her abs to fingering her and tweaking her nipples -- but this was scant mercy, as once again her orgasm began to build. Her body, weakened by pain, was less able now to hold back the pleasure. Her moans were getting louder and harder to control. Her head was swimming, and not just because it was upside down.

Then he made the mistake she was waiting for -- he stopped pushing down on Katie's chin and used his hands to work on her nipples and pussy simultaneously. Katie suffered that for a few moments -- then with a forceful twist of her fatigued body, she slid off his thigh, relieving the pressure on her torso. Ralph was all over her again, as expected, keeping her subdued. She fought him grimly with every ounce of strength left in her, twisting and turning around like a snake.

Eventually she found herself face to face with him, with him in a dominant position above her. Their fingers had locked together again during their grapple, and now he was about to put her in a grapevine pin. Summoning all her arm strength, she wrenched her arms inwards, so that Ralph could not pin her hands and shoulders. In effect, she was now supporting his weight using a close-grip bench press posture. Her muscles ached with the strain.

He grinned at her, his sweat-streaked face flushed with impending triumph. "End of the line, missy," he shouted, loud enough for the crowd to hear. His cock was resting on her crotch, the shaft rubbing against her pussy lips -- and her clitoris. Her eyes widened as she realized what he was going to do.

Ralph began to live up to his name -- he began to ride her roughly. He used his shaft with expert dexterity, rubbing against Katie's clitoris so vigorously she threw her head back and screamed.

"Are you cumming?" the referee was at her side in a flash.

"FUCK, NO," she screamed, her voice sounding tremulous. This was the finishing sequence -- after all the stimulation she had received, this would be enough to tip her over the edge. If she couldn't fight it off. If she couldn't resist the sensation. If she couldn't turn the tables somehow. In this position, he would not be stimulated much -- not many nerve endings on that portion of the shaft he was using. His balls were banging against her inner thighs though, but whatever that did for his arousal, it was driving her absolutely wild. The light, steady tapping pressure on the sensitive skin of her inner thighs was incredible.

She had to change the position -- she had to use the one weapon she could. Her pussy, against his cock. She couldn't make him submit now, he had too much of an advantage and she was on the verge of cumming. She couldn't somehow put on a submission move before she came, she knew that. This was the only option left to her. She had to make him cum.

It would be an extremely uneven fight, considering their different states of arousal -- but she had to try.

She waited for the right moment -- then bridged up her lower torso, arching her lower back. The first attempt failed -- he moved so as to block her, and she couldn't quite trap his cock with her pussy.

The second, desperate attempt succeeded -- her arm strength overcame his briefly, and her upper body came up off the mat. He shifted his weight to compensate and bear her down again, affording her the window of opportunity. His cock slid off her tummy -- she shifted -- the head was in contact with her pussy lips -- she shoved herself around him, ignoring the pain of entry -- he was in her.

They both moaned together, in ecstasy. He filled her up so much, she couldn't take in all 8 inches of him. He tried to jerk himself out, but she clasped her legs behind his hips, locking her ankles, keeping him firmly inside her, knowing this was the only chance she would get. She clamped as hard as she could with her vaginal muscles, feeling his hard member throb inside her.

"You're gonna lose, bitch," he growled. "Just accept it."

"The fuck I will," Katie gasped back, panting. "I'm gonna make you cum and fuck you in the ass."

"The fuck you will," came the unimaginative rejoinder, which could of course be excused considering the state of mind both wrestlers were in.

With a surge of strength, Katie pushed Ralph's body to the side, almost tipping him over before he responded and blocked her efforts. They now lay on their sides, thighs open, not the ideal position for either wrestler, but the best Katie could hope for. As long as she stayed on the bottom, he could control the movement of the match, adjusting the pace to suit himself, making her cum long before he did. She had wanted to go on top of him, where she'd be the one in control, but this would have to do.

Now her left arm and his right arm were held straight up in the air, an emblem of their struggle as they clasped each other around the torso and humped sideways. Ralph shoved himself as deep into her as he could, and it was all Katie could do to bite her lip and resist screaming out when he found her G-spot. She had to conceal such an obvious weakness -- but all the same, whether or not he knew precisely how to get hers, he was getting it.

He was hard -- but would it be enough? Katie found that as he pressed in closer, her range of movement was restricted. She could not work his shaft as well as she wanted to. She did the best she could -- doing pussy tricks, using her pussy muscles to squeeze with irregular rhythms, trying for some variation in the sensations felt by him. From his increasingly ragged breathing and the glazed look in his eyes, she was succeeding somewhat.

But it was a race against time. Her nipples rubbed against his hairy chest, which definitely did more to her than to him. Her hips suddenly gave a spasm, and her body began to shake. It was coming on. It was starting.

"Are you cumming?" The referee was well trained indeed. He was squinting suspiciously at the length of Katie's body.

"No... no... I'm not..." Katie moaned.

"Cum... CUM," Ralph grunted forcefully, accentuating each word with a thrust of his hips.

Katie was at the end of her tether. She did not want to lose in her debut match in such a humiliating manner. The humiliation aspect of it, however, was making her even more turned on.

She had only one trick left to play. She knew many men were turned on by a sensuous muscular woman, even if they denied it loudly to their buddies, for fear of appearing un-masculine. She pulled their raised arms inwards and down, until their arms were bent at right angles.

As she hoped, Ralph's eyes flickered to her flexed bicep. She gave it a pulse, exhibiting her muscle control. Then she gave it a few more rhythmic pulses.

"Yes!" she thought. Ralph's gaze was fixated on her muscle display.

Then she took charge. She cupped the back of Ralph's head and pulled him in for a kiss, a kiss fuelled by lust and competitiveness, with not a trace of tenderness in it. Their tongues wrestled, their lips collided. She began to hum, setting up a vibration that she knew would be felt down to his bones.

His body suddenly tensed. Hers tensed as well -- she was on the verge. She held on, rocking away against his body, staving off the inevitable for as long as possible.

Then she felt it -- a huge throb of his cock, then the first slap of semen against her inner flesh.

Yelling in triumph, she thrust her body away from him, yanking her lower torso away to let his pulsing, spraying cock spring out, suddenly liberated, and ejaculating long white ropes all over the mat.

He collapsed onto his back, crying out inchoately, his cock seemingly taking on a life of its own, spurting out rope after rope -- dimly, Katie counted about six in all, counting the first one inside her. She slumped onto her back as well, and felt it come in a huge wave. It was an orgasm that consumed her entire body -- her muscles clenched as one muscle. She had never felt anything like this in her life. She jerked about on the mat wildly, heedless of how ridiculous she had to appear, like an out-of-control marionette.

The referee glanced swiftly at both supine wrestlers, and waved to the announcer, calling it.

"The winner of this fall, by orgasm, and by just the barest split-second -- THE STEEL BUTTERFLY, KATIE TAY!"

As the delirious pleasure subsided Katie lay back and smiled. They were screaming her name, cheering for her. It took several long minutes before Ralph could be roused -- amazingly, he had fallen asleep and was snoring away! As the crowd tittered, they woke him, with some difficulty. He sat up, growling, looking for all the world like a bad-tempered hibernating bear, and then he pounded the mat in frustration.

Meanwhile, the referee declared Katie the winner of the match, now with a proud record of 1-0, and raised her arm for the victory. Katie finally spotted Penny in the crowd, and waved to her. Penny waved back enthusiastically, and Katie saw a few other women around Penny turn to her curiously, possibly to ask if she knew this wrestler. From Penny's gestures and the proud way she was beaming, Katie surmised that Penny was telling them all about being her best friend.

The forfeit was now hers, but Katie felt oddly tired. She was more than tired in terms of muscle fatigue -- she was completely drained, mentally as well. She waved away the strapon, and Ralph's eyes widened in surprise, as did the eyes of most of the audience.

"Don't think you get off easy," she said, pushing him down roughly onto the mat and squatting over his face.

The crowd went wild as she flexed her arms, putting on a powerful display of dominance. Then the kicker came -- with a few hard flexes, Katie squirted Ralph's own cum back out of her pussy and onto his face! Katie was sure Ralph had never received a creampie quite like this.

Back in the locker room, the girls were all high-fiving Katie, gushing about how sensual the match was, despite the slow pace of it. Katie made some humble remarks about her inexperience, and the way her matches usually tended to be slow like that, but inwardly she was wondering -- which of them was a backstabbing conniver without her best interests at heart? They all seemed so sincere, and certainly in this league there was a strong sense of sorority, a feeling of "us versus the men", but Ralph had clearly known something.

And outside, on the way back, after receiving a hefty pay packet from Mr. Bartlett, the other guy in charge, Katie came face to face with Ralph. The Rough Rider was dressed in a cutoff leather vest over a simple shirt, and a pair of worn jeans. He wore leather fingerless gloves, and looked every bit the hard-bitten trucker.