All Comments on 'Katie Loves Her Mom Ch. 05'

by MaryAnderson

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
yep just as i figured

WAS gonna get dad involved,, that was great,, now they are nothing but a washed up pair of cunt hungry sluts,,

Story is total fucking rubish now

Couple dozen thumbs down

Not even worth the ace i gave it

fanfarefanfareover 9 years ago
good writing skills

MA, I want to compliment you for the quality of your erotic writing. Across this storyline you have skillfully developed your characters in a creative and seductive tale.

In general, I find most of the postings to the Incest category to be tediously repetitious and poorly organized.

I think "Katie Loves Her Mother" is one of the exceptionally high quality authored postings to this genre.

I am not a fan of Incest stories but I am pleased to to actually enjoy reading this story.

I was uncomfortable with the lack of Familial solidarity. I am pleased that you are writing Ryan into joining his wife and daughter in an erotic triad.

MA, It will be interesting to see how you continue to develop this theme in the future chapters.

My remaining concern is that Katie definitely needs to get on some sort of birth control method. Unless your intention is for her father to get his daughter pregnant? That does seem to be a popular theme among regular fans of Incest stories.

Not sure if I am happy at that possibility but that is my personal disapproval of unfair, unbalanced power exchanges.

Now, as for annoyingmousie. Another typically incoherent rant.

A total lack of competency at human relations and a complete failure of intellectual capacity to understand the difference between a fictional story, of fictional characters, doing fictional sex as opposed to Real Life activities.

Just the usual misogynist spew of hate, masking his deep-rooted sub-conscious homosexual desires.

GriffyD_BoyGriffyD_Boyalmost 9 years ago

This was probably my least favourite chapter of this otherwise excellent series. Until now It's been obvious that you're leading up to Ryan joining his wife and daughter. I'm not a fan of cuckold stories at all, but the intention to add him to the mix negated the feeling that Lois was cheating on him with Katie. That sense changed with this chapter as Lois was undoubtedly cheating and cheating multiple times over.

I'm going to continue reading to the next chapter. Having said that, cuckold stories are such a complete turn off for me that my fear is that the events of this chapter may have destroyed my enjoyment of this series as a whole.

I'm not saying that you shouldn't have written this chapter or that others are wrong to enjoy it -- to each their own in the end. I was just so disappointed when it comes to my own personal feelings of this series that I felt the need to voice my view.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaryAnderson@MaryAnderson
I just posted Prom Night in which Josie Luker tells us about her did-not-go-exactly-as-planned senior prom. The major characters are: Josie Luker: a blonde high school senior; Cherokee Canseco: Josie’s best friend, Eric Luker: Josie's father Robert Canseco: Cherokee's dad: ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES