Katie Loves Her Mom Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The power of Cheyenne's orgasm shook the room. Sweat poured down her muscular back. And then my phone rang. It was Ryan's ring tone. Cheyenne, despite what appeared to me to be an orgasm of mind-blowing intensity, seemed to instantly recover. She fished my phone, which was no longer ringing, from my purse and handed it to Andrea.

Andrea pressed a few keys. "The call was from Katie's Dad. We better let her know."

They left the room without acknowledging me. I whimpered, but if they heard me they showed no reaction. The only thing that kept me from screaming, "Would someone EAT MY PUSSY!" was the pointlessness of doing so.

I was not alone long. In a few moments it seemed everyone had crowded into the bedroom. My eyes feasted on their sweet young bodies. Maybe one of them would bring me off. Katie, carrying the phone, entered last. She engaged the phone's speaker and played the following message: "Honey, I'm pulling up to the hotel now. We're going to dinner in about as hour. I'm so fucking horny. I can't get the images of Katie out of my mind. Please call."

The girls cheered.

When they finished Katie said to me. "Mom, I'll call Daddy back and hold the phone to your ear. You let him know it's okay, that you can't stop thinking about me either. You're a social worker, comfort him, but tell him you're ready for phone sex and that you want to use both hands so you 're going to put him on speaker."

She punched in Ryan's number and held the phone to my ear.

"Hey honey, I got your message," I said

"Hey babe, I was just about to start. Do you think I've lost my mind?"

"No hun, I'm stripping as we speak. Do you mind if I put you on speaker."

"No, go ahead."

Katie switched on the speaker; the room would hear the call. My cunt was creaming.

"I've had the same obsession, I can't get the image of our daughter," I might as well be explicit, "sucking Trevor's cock out of my head. My fucking cunt's on fire. Stroke your cock. I'm gonna keep you on speaker and use both hands."

"That's great; my dick is so hard."

"Remember how Katie licked Trevor's dick. She must have swallowed five inches. Imagine her beautiful face on your cock."

Ryan said, "Jeez, babe don't do that to me," but his deep breathing didn't waver.

"It's okay honey, it's okay. Imagine she's sucking your cock, licking it, working her cheeks hard, trying to suck the cum from your balls while she's frigs your dick."

Then there was a tongue on my clit. I shuddered and let out a deep moan. It was Andrea. Damn it felt good. Cheyenne was right, Andrea knew how to eat pussy. I glanced around the room, the girls were staring at me, listening to the phone call. Every pussy had a hand in it.

"Oh babe, are you as turned on as me? Fuck, my dick is so hard."

"It's okay honey. Think about it, now she takes one of your balls in her mouth, gently sucking on it, balancing it on her tongue."

Andrea licked my clit and I let out another long low sensual moan before returning to the story. "Your testicle still in her mouth, Katie looks up at you. At first all you see are her beautiful blue eyes but then you notice her face, filled with love and lust and need for you."

Andrea sucked my clit into her mouth, attacking it with the tip of her tongue. I groaned, "Unnnnhhhh," and struggled to complete the incestuous story. "You see how much Katie wants this. Unnnnhhhhhh.... She loves sucking your fat cock, your big fat cock, her Daddy's wonderful fat dick. She loves the taste of your swollen testicles. She, unhhh, unnhhhhh, wants to drink your cum, your cum, your fucking sweet cum, boiling cum, boiling fucking cum inside your cock. Let her honey, let, oh fuck, give her your cum, sweet honey of god, shitfuck, cum in her mouth babe, fuck I'm cumming."

My mind exploded and my body convulsed. Each time my hands and legs were snapped back in place by the ties my orgasm reignited, exploding upward. I hollered, my voice echoing in the room, "OHHHH SHIT, SO GOOOOD!!!"

I heard my husband on the other end. "MEE TOOO, OHH GOD, FUCK, ANHHHH!"

The room emptied out, the girls hurrying off to extinguish the fires my performance had lit. Only Coach, Principal Jones, and Katie remained.

Ryan, who was still on the phone, spoke first. "Jeez babe, that was amazing. Sorry, I've got to run. I've got to clean myself up and get to a dinner meeting." Then his voice turned serious. Katie switched off the speaker and held the phone to my head so only I could hear. He said, "Honey, is all this okay?"

"Yes love, I've done some research and thought about it. I'm convinced it is. But I understand your concern. We'll talk more later." He said good night. Katie disconnected the line.

Principal Jones stood on her toes, turned to my taller daughter, and said said, "It looks like we've made a good start on getting our girl laid." She kissed Katie on her lips before moving down and locking her mouth on Katie's breasts, sucking on them with the devotion of a well-cared for baby. Coach untied me and slid four strong calloused fingers into my cunt. With her other hand she pulled the skin above my clitoris taut. A tongue that seemed as strong as her fingers trapped and rolled my clitoris against my body. I came almost instantly, bellowing with a savagery brought on by my hours of frustration. Coach then swung around, centering her bushy cunt on my face and we made sweet love to each other. While she and I ate each other to repeated orgasms I heard Katie and Principal Jones groaning through a series of climaxes on the floor.

* * * *

Ryan called late that night, troubled by his new-found lust for his daughter. Playing the social worker, I assured him it was okay, that I felt the same way. He seemed, if not satisfied, at least comforted. When he called back again the next evening he confessed that his desire for Katie had been on his mind all day.

My voice sympathetic, I said, "Honey, take off your clothes."

His tone was a little sheepish, "Babe. They're already off."

"Great. Tonight, while Katie and I ate dinner, I imagined the three of us laying naked in bed, you were between Katie and I. We were running our hands on your magnificent tool, feeling it harden. I kissed you while Katie took your shaft in her hand, smearing a drop of a pre-cum over the head with her thumb."

Unlike the previous evening Ryan raised no objection, he was already lost in the fantasy. I could hear him masturbating. "Unh, unh, unh...."

I continued. "You turn to Katie and kiss her. You run your tongue across her lips, exploring their fullness. When you begin a second pass you find them slightly ajar. Katie's tongue pokes out, just the tip. You touch it, find its softness irresistible. Katie pushes your head back into the pillow and her tongue enters your mouth. It's a careful sweet visitor; it roves all over, behind you lips, across the roof of your mouth to your cheeks, then your teeth, and then joyfully plays with your tongue."

Ryan was turned on; he was already close, real close. It was time to up the ante and add a little lesbian action. "When I sit up for a better view Katie feels the movement and pulls back. You watch Katie bring her face to mine and push her tongue into my mouth."

"Fuck, Lois, unnhhhhhm, I'm cummmming."

My husband wallowed in post-orgasmic pleasure. It took some time for him to say, "So, I'm not sure I understand. You're attracted to Katie? I mean sexually."

"Yes dear, I thought I told you that."

"What do you mean? When?"

"Well, I told you I was as turned when we watched she and Trevor. I certainly didn't mean Trevor. You're still the only man for me."

I know its impossible, but I still think I heard him smile over the phone.

We chatted. Ryan's questions about my bi-sexuality began dispassionately, but grew increasingly prurient. Soon I was describing my explicit fantasies about our daughter's sweet body and Ryan brought himself off again as I recounted my desire to watch him fuck Katie and then suck his cum from her snatch. My husband, I am sure, slept soundly that night. After I retrieved my vibrator from the bed side table, I did so also.

* * * *

Ryan called the next night. Katie and I were in the tub. His first question was the expected.

"Lois, were you shooting straight with me last night? Does Katie really turn you on?"

"Yes honey, she does. You and I've talked about it; you know I had a few girl-on-girl experiences in college."

"But, y'know, she's our daughter."

"Honey, the reason there's a taboo against incest is because people are attracted to relatives, not because they're indifferent to them. And let's admit it, our daughter is not only gorgeous, she's a wonderful person. If we were eighteen again you'd ask her out and I'd want her for a friend. What we are feeling right now is perfectly natural." I paused, my voice dropping a notch, "Are you hard?"

"Like a tree truck."

"Not a bad description for the thing between your legs. Take it in your hands. Imagine Katie waiting for you in bed."

"Babe, I'm not sure."

"Let me worry about that. It's okay. Imagine that the three of us us -- you, Katie, and I -- talked about it, we decided its fine. You're nervous, but when you walk into the bedroom you see not only lust in her eyes, you see love in her eyes. She wants you to be the first, she wants you to initiate her. This is not something she wants to give to a random boy, this is something she wants to share with you, her wonderful Daddy."

His breathing flattened and I could hear the muffled sound of his exertion. I imagined his hand flashing up and down his lovely tool. My hand had started towards my cunt, but Katie slid her foot between my legs and touched my clit. "Mmmmmmhhhhh...."

Ryan heard. "Jesus babe, is this turning you on as much as it is me?"

"Yes, hun, maybe more," then Katie stroked my clittie again, "AHHHHHHHHHHH."

Katie worked my cunt and I kept talking to her father. "You kiss her eyes, her nose, her chin. You nuzzle her ears, her neck, her shoulders. 'You know Daddy loves you?' you ask, reassuring both her and yourself. She responds, her voice soft and full of affection, 'Yes Daddy, I do. I've wanted this for so long.'"

I could hear his bed move. Guttural sounds erupted from his chest. I wanted to push him over the edge but Katie's toes were interfering with my ability to concentrate on the story. She pushed her big toe into my pussy. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhm ohhhhh," I moaned, and then gave her a long hard look. She smiled, but she let up.

I resumed the fantasy. "Your gaze wanders down to her breasts, Katie's big fat beautiful breasts. You think about the times you've admired them, moments shot through with a twinge of guilt. But you feel no guilt now; you're both adults, you both want this. You kiss her nipples. Although they were already erect, you feel then stiffen further. 'Oh Daddy,' she murmurs, 'I've dreamed of this.' She pulls your head to her other breast. You kiss it, feel it swell against your lips and tongue."

I had prepared a longer version of this story, but the sounds on the telephone made it clear I'd never get there. Ryan was about to blow.

"Can you feel her fat tits in your mouth, honey?"

"Unnnh, unnnhhhh, uuuuunnnnhhhhhhhhh."

"Are you licking your daughter's hot sweet tits? Are they good as you imagined?"

"Yes, oh god yes, unnnuuuuunnnnhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

"Oh baby, can you smell her sweet body, her hot pussy?"

He came. "UUUUNNNNHHHHHHH, OH GOD, FUCK KATIE, UNNHHHHHHHHHH."

It took awhile, but his orgasmic growl receded, replaced by hard short breaths. After a short break, he said, "Babe, I came so hard.' After another moment, he said, "Sorry I can't talk longer, got to meet with the lawyers."

"That's fine hun, I'll finish what we started." Katie was reaching for the double-headed dildo as I hung up the phone.

* * * *

I was in bed when the phone rang three hours later. Katie was sitting naked in a chair painting her toenails a pastel green.

"Hey, babe, my dick is like iron. Where were we?"

"Is it out, honey?" I asked.

"Yes."

"While you were at dinner I stayed in bed naked the entire time, bringing myself off over and over again with my fingers. Did you think about me? Was that beautiful thing between your legs hard?"

"Jeez babe," he answered, "I was so turned-on I can barely remember what we talked about."

"Good honey. A girl likes to know she's missed. When you left I was describing how you were kissing your daughter's sweet breasts. When you did she moaned in delight and her fat titties heated up. You licked her rosy red nipples once, then again, harder. Her breasts were firmer than you imagined. You had forgotten how heavy a young woman's breasts are. You buried your face in her cleavage and pulled her boobs together, feeling their warmth against the sides of your head. You flicked your tongue from nipple to nipple.

"Her hands replace yours, pushing her tits together. You take the left areola in your mouth, sucking it while whipping your tongue across her nipple. You roll the nipple of her other breast between your index and middle fingers."

Ryan moaned. Katie was now watching me; her toenails forgotten.

"But she wants more. Her voice, near plaintive, she asks, 'Daddy, I want you inside me.' You've wondered if you'll be ready for this moment. Your daughter wants you, the daughter you love and cherish. She wants you to fuck her, to be her first. Whatever happens in her future, you know she'll never have a lover who cares for her as much as you.

"Your mouth leaves her breasts. You kiss her stomach, then her belly button, sinking your tongue in it. Your daughter responds with a sharp inhalation of breath and a soft giggle. She is still ticklish for her daddy."

Ryan was getting louder, his grunts becoming shorter and more intense.

"Finally your journey ends; you arrive at Katie's pussy. It's soaking wet and thick with the scent of her arousal. Her clit is swollen; it's emerged from its hood and is standing naked and at full attention for you. You never should have doubted her desire for you. You kiss her clitoris once, gently. Her entire body shakes. She says, her voice insistent, 'Please, Daddy, put it in me.'"

"Ohhhhhhhh...yessssssss...." Ryan exclaimed over the telephone. He was cumming.

Katie got off the chair and crawled into bed with me. As we waited for him to recover, Katie and I exchanged short provocative kisses, promising more to come. Finally we heard Ryan's voice. "Babe, tell me again why this is normal."

"Ryan, your daughter's a beautiful sexy woman, you've noticed, I've noticed, you've noticed your friends noticing; she's noticed. She's in full control of her sexuality. She dictated what happened between her and Trevor and she's been unambiguous about expressing herself at home; the way she's been dressing lately is not an accident. She's aware of the effect she's having on us; she is making her sexuality part of our lives. We've been treating her like what she was, a little girl. I'm suggesting we treat her like what she is, a sexually mature woman free to make her own choices."

Then I, abruptly, changed the subject. "Now I need your help. My cunt is burning. Talk me through a sexual fantasy with her."

He needed no time to spin a story; this is where his mind had been the last few days.

"Okay, you walk into the room just after I kiss Katie's clit. Seeing us together, seeing the way Katie's body responds to me, you smile. You know what she's feeling. Katie opens her eyes and sees you. 'Mama, please join us,' she says. You strip, get on the bed, and kiss her lips."

As her Daddy talked, Katie crouched between my legs and stroked my clit with one of her nipples. She knew how close I was to coming, but was going to take her time. She wanted to hear her daddy's story.

He continued. "I run my tongue the length of her labia and then turn to its lips, licking and sucking them into my mouth. I look up. You and Katie are kissing, not deeply and passionately, but short playful kisses. You are also playing with each other's breasts, lightly touching and stroking. Your faces are aglow with love and affection and joy. It's as if you can't believe this moment has come.

"I turn my focus back to Katie's clit and lick it hard, once. Her head flops back and she lets out a sharp moan, 'Unhhh.' I do it again to the same reaction. I go back to lolly pop licks, starting at the bottom, but, when I reach her clit, I curl my tongue over it, drawing out and lengthening the friction. Katie grunts and takes firm hold of her nipples, rolling them between her fingers. I spread her legs and tongue fuck her. You lay next to her and play with your own breasts, enjoying the show."

Katie, listening to her father, attacked my oozing pussy exactly as Ryan was describing over the phone. She ran her tongue up my slit, spread my pussy lips, and tongue fucked me. I stroked the back of her head and watched her eat my pussy. Katie's hands traipsed up my body and squeezed my boobs, rolling my hard nipples with her fingers.

I moaned to Ryan, "Ohhhhhhhhhhh, hell, honey, keep it up, this is so fucking hot."

He went on. "You prop Katie's head on a pillow. She opens her eyes, but has trouble focusing, her concentration swept aside by what I'm doing between her legs.

"You lower a breast to her mouth. She caresses it with her lips and then sucks it into her mouth, capturing your nipple with her lips, licking the tip with her tongue. You substitute your other breast. I continue to work her pussy with my mouth and as she becomes more aroused she becomes more aggressive, bumping and butting your nipples with her tongue.

"Her pussy is spouting cream. I push my index finger into her cunt, finding the ridges of her g-spot. I insert the thumb of my other hand in your wet cunt and my pinkie into your anus. You push against my hand and start rotating your bottom."

Katie, listening to her father, shoved her index finger inside me, honing in on my g-spot. She pushed her pinky, lubricated with my pussy juice, into my anus. "OOOOOOHHHHH GAWD," I squealed.

Ryan went on, his voice intense. "I catch Katie's clitoris between my lips, draw it from its hood, and lick its tip in sharp short motions. Katie sucks your tits with the desperation of a hungry infant. I finger fuck your pussy and asshole."

Katie sucked my clit into her mouth and battered it with her tongue. I was so close. I begged Ryan to continue. "Oh please, please don't stop, oh baby I'm going to cum for you! Just a little more."

Ryan did not disappoint. "While I fingerfuck you, Katie humps my face, pushing her pussy into my mouth. She spits out your tit and pulls your head to hers, kissing her dear Mommy. Her tongue jerks wildy around your mouth. Then her head lolls back and she screams as she is consumed by her orgasm."

That was what I needed. Blinding lights pulsed in my skull and I screamed, "Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh my God, Hunnnnnnnnneeey!!!"

While I recovered Katie lay next to me and cradled me in her arms. I rested my leg across her thighs. As if distant, I heard Ryan's voice, "Are you okay?"

My voice drained, I answered. "Yeah hun, you just wiped me out. That was amazing."

"I know what you mean, I'm even hard again."

"Do you want me to talk you through another?"

"Yes, but no. I need to testify tomorrow and I'm afraid we'll be at this all night. At this point I have more than enough Katie fantasies bouncing around my skull to bring myself off. Honey, are we completely sexualizing our daughter?"

"No, we're not, we're understanding that our daughter is a sexual being."

He hung up the phone. Katie, my pussy juice still smeared on her face, kissed me on the lips. She and I went at it for several more hours.

* * * *

Ryan called me late the next evening. He sounded exhausted.

"How'd it go in court today?"