Katie Loves Her Mom Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Long day, I was under cross-examination for six hours. The client seems happy. Tomorrow is closing argument. The client wants me to hang to show the jury how devoted I am to the cause. He thinks the jury liked me. My plane should land about 5:00."

"Katie wants to pick you up."

"Great. Any particular reason?"

"Yes, she and I had that talk today."

"And."

I adopted a clinical tone. "Well, I hope you're ready for this. She's had a number of boyfriends with whom she's engaged in mutual masturbation and oral sex, but she said she's not had intercourse.

"She's also bisexual. She's been with more women then men. It's fairly common among teenage girls today. They're not tied to a single sexual identity like we were. It's also safer; there is no fear of pregnancy or disease and the girls get to experiment with friends they trust and not guys who are going to brag about who they nailed."

Ryan was silent. I dropped the clinician act. "There's also something else. She knows that we, you and I, are attracted to her. In fact, she's been experimenting with it, seeing how we react. I tried to deny it, but honey she saw us watching her and Trevor. She said it turned her on."

There was dead silence on his end.

"There's more. She complained that none of her experiences are as delicious as what she hears when you and I make love. She wants to join us. She told me I was the most beautiful, most desirable woman she knows, how hot her friends think I am, how she's always wanted me as her lover. Then she said the same about you, how much you turn her on, how she always dreamed that you'd be the first man to enter her. Honey, were her models. She wants what we have; she wants to join us in our bed."

I stopped, waiting for a response. It took a second, but he said, "Babe, what did you do?"

"I took her in my arms and held her. Think how difficult the confession was for her. She broke deeply held taboos; she handed me her entire emotional and sexual life. And, to be honest, there was something else. I was turned on. When she turned her face to me I kissed her and felt her tongue caressing my lips. I opened my mouth to let it inside. I was ready to make love to her, but stopped. I told her I'd have to talk to you about it, that I hadn't kissed another man, or woman, since we married. I treated it as a fidelity issue so she wouldn't feel rejected."

I listened carefully. I needed to read his tone. He responded with a father's concern, but also a touch of curiosity, and arousal. It was what I wanted to hear. "What do you think?"

"Well, honey, we have two options. Decide she's crazy and institutionalize her or decide she's not and accept her offer. And I don't think she's crazy. However, I'm not at all sure I'm objective. If I'm honest with myself I've got to admit that part of me wants her in our bed. I've always been loyal to our marriage, but I don't see Katie as cheating; she is part of our marriage, maybe the most important part."

I imagined the look on Ryan's face as his powerful intellect processed my unexpected response.

Finally he said, "I mean, won't this harm her?"

"There is no way to be sure. She's not an innocent; she's already had a broad range of sexual experiences. We would not be introducing her to anything new or planting new thoughts. We're talking about allowing her to live a fantasy she's had for years and which she has shown considerable courage in telling me. Maybe we'll take our clothes off, burst out laughing, and consign this all to an experience best never had. When I weigh the possibilities, I think we'd do more harm by pretending its not real."

"I need to think about this. Tell her I'll see her at the airport tomorrow."