All Comments on 'Katie My Love, Why??? Ch. 02'

by ThePastBehindMe

Sort by:
  • 86 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Pathetic Spiteful Litlte Man

You go Katie no point in this story at all just a sick spiteful tale

dmhackdmhackover 9 years ago
I'd bet

...you were stung by the score and comments your original story received so you slapped this together.

Problem is you tried too hard and went too far.

He came off as a huge asshole, not righting a wrong but indulging himself and calling it revenge.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
LEFT OVERS COULD GET TO BE A HABIT

as well as self-fulfilling. TK U MLJ LV NV

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
You almost did it...

You almost did it...you upgraded the part 1, but then you punished the wife using her methods. We can agree or not with the revenge. But then he was soft in his revenge on the lover...You made him go from Hyde to Jekyll, and never come back, so he wasn't no more him...As I can see it he need urgent psychological treatment. But no doubt part 2 is one thousand miles ahead of part 1.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 9 years ago
So beating, raping and humiliating your wife gets you hard, hey?

What kind of pathetic individual gets an erection by abiding the person he claims to love, then blackmail her into submission? What kind of person does that? Oh right. A rapist.

You want to divorce her? Fine. You want to stay Roth her? That's find too; but what he did was unforgivable. She hurt him with her affair; but his finding out was unintentional. He went out of his way to degrade and assault her and THAT, is unforgivable.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 9 years ago
Come back when you've grown up

There is no excuse for this psychopathic nonsense.

Grayman612Grayman612over 9 years ago
You can never please the entire internet

Reconcile in a meaningful, heartfelt way and you and you character becomes a stupid, wimp, pussy cuckold.

Screw the mother of the protagonists children in the divorce and leave her destitute and "the bitch deserved worse" comment seep in alongside rape comments. Again you'd be soft hearted.

Utterly dominate, hurt your wife emotionally and give her a taste of her own medicine and you're a psycho.

It was a good story. Dramatic and the planning happened too quickly but a decent storyline and fairly well fleshed out characters. Few things to improve on though in terms of storyline, like fleshing out the characters, perhaps screwing over the neighbour without the wife knowing before her own demise.

All in all a good story, but it's not for everyone.

G612

sugnasugnaover 9 years ago
Silly

A lot of motivational issues here. 1. He gets off while she is fucking her lover - cuckold sick! 2. While the kids are mentioned, there is no real concern or love expressed for them at all in this story. The fact that she was fucking her lover in their marital bed while the kids were sleeping down the hall is about enough to earn her a divorce and possibly lost custody of the children. 3. Once he knew, why waste time with playing games with her? Who cares how she feels? It is time to plan for the divorce, gather and (create) the evidence needed to get full custody of the kids. That is all there is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
i dream i won the lotto

and i have a slim chance that could happen, your story is even more of a dream and because your a sick fuckthat all it will ever be.

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307over 9 years ago
Close but, sorry, no cigar...

... After reading the first part of this story, it seemed like you couldn't quite decide the direction to go in, cuckold or revenge. Unfortunately, in the end, you came up with not much of either. A little too much time spent on the raw sex and not enough on the story. It takes real talent to write really erotic scenes and I'm afraid you, at this time, just don't have it. There are three kinds of readers in this LW category, BTB, RAAC, and cuckold. You missed the mark with all three.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 9 years ago
This was a rollercoaster.

The first chapter indicated he was willing to be a cuckold and enjoyed seeing the wife betray him. This chapter started with a man angry at being betrayed and that gave it a different tone than the first chapter. He grew some balls over night. Then the story went off the tracks. Revenge can be a lot of fun, but imprisonment and brutality are not cool. Then in the end, everyone is somehow happy? This guy is a 'problem solver' in the story, but in real life would likely be in prison.

javmor79javmor79over 9 years ago
No conviction

You have just learned an important lesson author. You can't write stories to please the masses. You have to write your story and let the chips fall where they may. Your first chapter was well written and I gave you Kudos for writing your story. This chapter seemed like a failed attempt to placate the masses. You completely changed the main character to fit the BTB standard. Because of this, chapter one and two are two completely different stories. You would have been better off simply writing a whole new story with new characters and giving it a BTB ending. You lost your conviction. I still hope to see more of you in the future. My advice is to write what turns you on, not what you think everybody wants you to write.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 9 years ago
Both part one and part two have problems

Part one has hubby jacking off while wife Katie is cuckolding him, then he eats her out shortly after big-cocked lover leaves the marital bed. But for the fact that most of lover's cum was on Katie's belly, it would have been a full-fledged cream pie. And clearly Katie got off on this with her "oh, shit" comment near the end of part one. Willing cuckold and cream pie fetish (yes, Fetish would have been a better category for part one) turned off a lot of readers, I'd bet.

Then part two, as at least one other reader explained, went to the other extreme. Wimp hubby is now dominant, binding wifey with secretary's help (belongs again in another category, like BDSM, or Nonconsent, not LW), committing sexual assault, and humiliating wife Katie to punish her for her cheating. The reality is that he and "sexretary" Cynthia would both be in jail (he called her "C" when he told her to climax, so Katie would know who his accomplice was), he would lose all his monetary savings, and she'd still be enjoying her big-cocked lover from across the street while the kiddies sleep. Sorry, these chapters both fell short and I expect the scores reflect other readers' agreement with this assessment.

ramonbrookramonbrookover 9 years ago
We'll I do like the turnaround!

I thought, the way you ended the first chapter, that this was flgoung to be a cuckold story! As you can tell by my comments I'm not a fan of wimpy Cucks!

While I enjoyed the story, I am kinda confused by the ending! Did she love her husband and become addicted to scotts big cock or was she framed and blackmailed maybe drugged! I would like to know Katie's side of the story, how it happened the first time with Scott. Was she always a slut or did she just become one with Scott!

ThePastBehindMeThePastBehindMeover 9 years agoAuthor
I like everyone's comments

All the comments are fantastic and I enjoy reading everyone.

As a new author (in general not just erotica) I write simply for the enjoyment of it, but feedback is also a treat in and of itself.

I do find it interesting to see the realist point of view.

Perhaps I missed the disclaimer prior to submission, I just assumed every story was a work of fiction.

Of course "Matt" could/would be convicted and jailed. Isn't that what fantasy movies/stories all about? So that's one.

Secondly I should have, acknowledged the negative critics of Katie pt 1,

I related more closely with neighbor (Scott) and found inspiration with the critics.

and agreed "I wouldn't put up w that shit" hence the birth of pt. 2.

I thought it was fun to play on both sides of the fence.

Weather you liked "Katie" or want me to jump in a wood chipper.

Thanks for reading & taking the time to express your thoughts.

It's a small price to pay to be able to pen my stories and fantasies.

Hope you all enjoy (or not).

rjordanrjordanover 9 years ago
Yikes!!

I'm glad you have a safe outlet for these fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This revenge is a fantasy.

Why this story, if she went to the police his ass was grass, she would get everything in a divorce. He. Never recorded her affair, so if he lives in a state without fault. He will pay for her to live the good life at his expense. Just a poor ending if you ask me. And revenge on scott. Will his wife divorce him ? This just doesn't work.

Pappy7Pappy7over 9 years ago
Never recorded her?

What do you think the last hurrah with the neighbor was about? Where do you think the SD card C gave the neighbor's wife came from?

Good job. A little farcical but so what.

Alberta  AlAlberta Alover 9 years ago
From Dr. Jekyl to Mr. Hyde

The writing was good and I understand the helplessness and the rage.

There were some continuity problems including the neighbours sudden transfer.

The story could have used a Chapter 3 that took place after the abuse of his wife. This could have tied together the 'taming' of his wife, the job change for the neighbour, the recording them in action, the divorce and the availability of extra-marital encounters for our hero.

HoppydoodleHoppydoodleover 9 years ago
What are you; six years old??

Pretty juvenile and unrealistic. Everything you wrote in parts 1 and 2 are willing cuckold and self humiliation or BDSM, rape, kidnapping and other forms of illegal coercion. If these things turn you or others on, fine, but they belong in other categories like fetish, etc. LW should be unwilling cuckold, BTB, reconciliation or an actual loving and faithful spouse. (Unwilling cuckolds do not get aroused by the betrayal of their spouse). You seem really confused about what you really want to write about and what story catagory it goes in. Just because LW is overrun with willing cuckolds and people who want to share their spouses, it does not mean they belong there. That is why there is fetish and other catagories. The vast majority of people who have actually been cheated on react strongly against this being a good thing sexually or emotionally. This is why only the stories in LW that are BTB, divorce, leave them and live well, or reconciliation that makes sense and is well written get high scores. ( willing cuckolds, spouse sharing and other uncommon behavior in LW is like trying to play basketball on a iced over hockey rink). Go play in your own field and everyone will be satisfied.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What was this story all about, it's so wierd !

Good guy husband, cheating wife, workachololic , great provider, sees wife cheating loses it,becomes a different person , uses his secretary to get a sick kind of revenge. Turns his cheating wife into a submissive after rapeing and tying her up. Uses her to lure scott into filming him after some crazy sex with his secretary . Then he now is screwing his sec and wife. What a crock of shit. Where from outer space did this come from. You had a possible good story here but you just did not make it happen , better luck next time... Sorry!

C_frommnC_frommnover 9 years ago
Finally

Usually women tie the guy up and get revenge fuck's. but this time the Guy broke his woman and made her pay the Ultimate Price. Slave or Divorce.

BrewtooBrewtooover 9 years ago
Chapter 2 - Ya, Not So Much

I liked Chapter 1 but Chapter 2 kind of fell apart. All of a sudden the neighbor is moving and his secretary turns into some kind of sex slut - I don't think so, pal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Made no sense whatsoever...

ThePastBehindMe you didn't even read what you wrote did you? A lazy author is a complete waste of fucking time, for them and the reader. This posting is insulting. If you don't have the interest to put an effort into your posting... THEN DON'T POST!

AffecteffectAffecteffectover 9 years ago
I've seen a lot of comments about jail time

The wife was not injured. She has no wounds to show police. The only photographic evidence is of her screwing the neighbor. Cynthia won't talk; she hates cheaters.

Never confess anything to police. Never cooperate. If they want to hang your ass, let them work for it.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 9 years ago
Katie does have proof

She would have rope burns on her wrists from being bound, marks on her face from being slapped around, and bodily fluids from hubby and secretary on her, so if the prosecutor believes her just a little bit, then hubby is doing jail time. End of story.

chytownchytownover 9 years ago
With A Beautiful Moist Wet" Pop"

That's bad!!

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 9 years ago
is the author a goddamn fucking retard? it would seem so

the husband is SUPPOSEDLY devstated by seeing his wife wantly fuck another man.... So he gives his cheating whire wife a series of powerful orgasms?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Inconsistent

In chapter 1, your main character jerks off while watching his wife get fucked by another man and comments that he "fell in love with the scene that was unfolding".

Then chapter two he pursues a BTB revenge. I would forgive you if these were two separate stories but your character's inconsistency between chapter one and two is

problematic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Besides....

You forget the psychology aspects that would keep Katie from speaking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Who's on first???

Reminds me of the old Abbot and Costello schtick called Who"s on first!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Inconsistent and mostly silly. It got better.....

....in this second installment, only to drop off into the abyss of muddy, confused, impossible circumstances and changes.

So....what happened to Katie? What happened across the street to let wifey know that hubby was a neighborhood dick? Who gave neighbor boy the transfer and why? How did the trouble across the street begin and end? What happened in between? Did Katie move to Boulder with her dick-boy? Did our hero get together with C?

Did he divorce or abandon Katie after that night? Do he and C meet and fuck in front of Katie often? Did the gal across the street stay on and is she now a fuck buddy?

Your closing statements were confused and had little apparent connection to the overall story. With the lack of clarity and all the loose ends, the unstated events, there isn't much left to praise, beyond the pretty hot revenge scene.... But even that felt pretty inadequate in light of the still unanswered question of the length depth and duration of Katie's betrayal and cuckolding of our hero.

You might consider a short follow up story to fill in the blanks and tell the stories around this story.... But only if you promise not to make a mess of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I love the revenge.

Very nice story. Who really cares what happened to Katie, it seems she still lives at home in a submissive role...didn't you get that? Oh, and the husband got the secretary, and the knock on the door across the street, well that was Cynthia telling the wife why her husband had been transferred. Pay attention to the story. Nicely written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A bunch of sick puppies

Cheaters everywhere we look. And a more despicable group of characters you'd be hard pressed to find. Just plain bad

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
1 star

for the sicko's.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
and we wonder

where and why society has sunk with sick pricks like this living in it what a bunch of crap instead of allowing these idiots a spotlight we should house them all in the far north and let them rape each other i/m sure bonnie taylor would go.

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmalmost 9 years ago
Well, I for one loved it.

Was it a little over the top? Perhaps...but then so was her affair with the neighbor. And what about the sex secretary? Shouldn't he be with her instead of cheating wife? I know if I got that kind of revenge, I would also divorce her, and keep the secretary happy. She'll be more than willing I am sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
alrightie then

Glad to see he grew a pair and put the bitch where she belonged. Good job

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More

bill.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Five Stars Awarded For Cuckold Revenge

Having caught my ex-wife redhanded with one of my subordinate co-workers, dick deep in her pussy, I am a HUGE fan of revenge against a traitorous spouse. However, after he tapes his whore wife and neighbor, wifey should be kicked out on her ass, all assets frozen to her. She, no longer allowed access to his personal checking account. Her credit cards terminated. No gas cards. Her car, now in his name, sold to his loving secretary, Cynthia, for one dollar. Husband sets secretary up in Scott's vacated home. Katie forced to find employment to provide for herself. Do force and full custodial rights filed. All of her clothing boxed up and carried away to Cynthia's new home. Cynthia can choose to keep them, give them to Goodwill, or put them in the trash to be hauled off. Katie should lose EVERY semblance of the good life that her once-loving husband once provided her. This is one reason why I own a gun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank Christ

these outcasts are submitting stories on Lit instead of running amok in SB with a manifesto in one hand a gun in the other!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
This story is that BAD it's good

Ever seen a movie it's that bad its a classic? This is just like that. I will give you one star for a stinker and four for being a classic CRAZY MAN!! Love you all! Bye. Greg.

christmas_apechristmas_apealmost 8 years ago

this was eye-opening, to say the least. . .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
About the worst writing

I have ever seen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
your lucky wife

You need to review your prior writings before proceeding with a new story. In the first you said she was naked and she said "shit"!! when she felt your tongue slide up her clit? on this one she has panties and didn't let you at her pussy. So which is it?? I had to go back so many times to try to understand a particular paragraph especially when they contradicted one another and there were quite a few. So she didn't let you down there cause it was close to that time? But!! as she was getting herself ready for you that night. Wasn't she any where nearer to that time? I know that time of the month hit my late wife twice the same month one time she was cheating me. But I did confront her. Your stories are nice but hard to keep up with. Putting your cock up Cynthia's ass made it sound as if it took like an hour or more. I liked your story and the way you write. Only the build up to towards either reconciling or divorce is never breached. so you're fucking your neighbor in front. Is that a new one after Scott and his wife moved? or is it Scott's wife? and Katie? what happened to her? Did Cynthia move in with you? your story never ended it just fell flat at the closing as if you had a brain freeze.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Give up...

Hey wimp cuck fag, just give up and go back to fucking your fag boyfriend loser....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank You TPBM

I am so grateful you are willing to take criticism, because nothing negative I express is intended to be taken as a personal attack on you. I do realize that this is a story written from your imagination. And it had its strong points. First, and extremely important is that I thoroughly enjoy revenge plans on cheating wives. Laura was not physically injured during this. Now, the bad...you did change the character of the husband without plausible explanation. He went from wimpy cuckold by his choice to 'Billy Badass'. I know this sometimes happens. I know a man that everyone thought was a submissive husband. (Not true. He just truly loved his wife). Until he came home a couple of nights early and caught two men in bed with his wife. And in a rage he beat the crap out of both men. And physically threw them out of his house. Both men were bigger, younger, and in better fighting shape than paper pushing husband. But husband was an accomplished martial arts professional. My point? If you change a person's character, you should clarify how the change came about. Looking forward to more stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Epically stupid

Katie went right to a divorce attorneys office. She got a restraining order, then in Court she got custody of the kids, alimony, child support, the right to use the house until the kids graduated and then she got half the profits from the sale of the house and half his retirement. He was barred from coming into the house forever. He picked the kids up every other weekend on the sidewalk. If she had a good attorney, Cynthia and her dumb ass husband could have spent time in jail. But Katie was smart. She went for the money and kept her husband working to pay all the bills. This wasn't even good fiction. I'm still laughing about your ending. Ludicrous to say the least.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
But the best of all was.....

In the first story you tell us how the husband had a "little stubby prick" but in the revenge part of the story you make it sound like he had a big pecker....which one was it...stubby or stupendous? Also your grammar and spelling are fucking terrible!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
UGH!!

Pathetic...JUST PLAIN PATHETIC...YOU ASS-WIPE!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

stupid cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
seek

help

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!!!

He catches his wife and his neighbor and gets hard and jerks off then slinks away, like the pathetic wimp you made him out to be! Then he suddenly becomes a "dom" and tortures his wife and fucks his secretary! Yeah, he's a real man!!! But the neighbor gets a pass???? REALLY????!!!!!! That fucker should have and would have lost his cock and balls!!!!

The BDSM was crap! The "so called" revenge was pitiful!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
snapped on...flickered out

So much promise but failed to use new found tools.

Katie in invites Scott over with Cynthia and her large male friend from before hiding. Video feed to Scott's wife to enrage her as play begins. K cajoles S into being handcuffed and games begin.

C and K cockcage S. C's friend and hero use J over and over while C uses K. Variations abound as K is forced to watch....eventually begging for some sexual release...C and J don huge strapons and cage is removed replaced by scrotum ring preventing ejaculation. K keeps S hard and boiling....balls get blue and bluer...video running

Final scene C's friend being bisexual with huge cock makes S feel bottomed out effect.

S is transferred but just weeks after settling in portions of video-S and guy surface at Colo branch.

K has master and two mistresses and is only on occasion allowed her own orgasms.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
1*

Total bullshit!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Little of value here

As many have said, the story is mundane (I think someone called it "crap").

Your writing skills are miserable and apparently you made no attempt to edit the story. Wrong word usage, mis-spelling, incorrect or lack of punctuation, etc. made it hard to read.

If you keep writing, either use a good spelling and grammar check program or get an editor to help with the story as well as the grammar and spelling.

I admire your attempt as writing, but you need much work to be good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
And I didn't think it could get worse after part one.......

...but it did.

Wimpy cuck busband is supposed to be a highpowered negotiator. Yet hes is a spinelss wimp.

But in part two he is a bdsm dom. WTF????? How about a little continuity?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Would you want a pathetic cuckold negotiating on your behalf?

One that thinks losing and then getting half assed revenge makes it all better?

I think not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I see you quit writing in 2015

Probably a good call. You had a great story going and totally wimped out at the end. A chance to make a wimp cuck into some semblance of a man. But no, you let the neighbor bail with no payback, not even fucking his wife and bringing her into the harem. Pitiful ending.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
So bad

So bad that it actually boggles the mind. Why?

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Partially redeemed story

Where extreme punishment for Scott

Why last fuck

Wife taken care of but not enough for other cheater

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A really

big pile of....unreality

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaalmost 4 years ago
Not good...

I was hoping for a good btb story. He jacked off watching them screw, what a cuck and a wimp. So he does a little S&M on Katie, big deal. He has her watch him and Cynthia have sex, what kind of revenge is that. This is ok since Katie got hers, but Scott, her lover, got nothing, Scott free in a way. I was hoping for more...4 stars only

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ridiculous and pretty illogical

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh shit not another load of crap.

rfnks2002rfnks2002over 2 years ago

Didn't see that coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So many shit stories on this website. 2 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

stop all the stupid shit .and divorce.

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 2 years ago

Total juvenile trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, for certain this is the last garbage I'll read of this author LP

usaretusaretover 1 year ago

BDSM is not my cuppa tea.

AlanDavidAlanDavidover 1 year ago

He was a wimp regardless of his revenge. Didn’t cause Katie enough pain. Wimp/Cuck story….

DessertmanDessertmanover 1 year ago

That was the nastiest story I have come across on this site. Very sadistic and gynophobic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The greatest contribution toward writing that this author accomplished was stopping at two stories. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

thank god they never wrote shit again..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wrong category. BDSM or non-consent would fit better.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

Wow! Great Story, Great Writing! I keep seeing all these complaints about the neighbor getting away scott free. Strange, since the secretary brought over to his wife a copy of his screwing Katie. Then he moved suddenly. I wouldn't say he got away scott free. However, Katie, the cheating wife, she did mostly. Obviously, she is more of a sex slave to hubby now, deals with hubby screwing his secretary whenever he wants. I guess Hubby did get the best of situation.

5 stars for sure. Great Writing, thanks for all the hard work. These guys that complain are just used to getting free stuff. If these guys don't like your writing, just write your own story!

Buster2UBuster2U9 months ago

5 stars for Great writing and a great story. Just read it again and still enjoy it while alot of others just want to complain. LOL Thanks, for the effort my friend. Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wow, i thought slapping a cheating wife silly and busting her lover's kneecaps was suitable revenge. This was brilliant!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Buster2U keeps returning to these stories repeatedly... that should/does tell you something. Look at the comments, below. As for this story, how stupid is this writer? MC makes "a mid-six-figure salary" and he lives in what feels like a middle-class neighborhood of 3/2/2 homes? Huh? Also, he trades a crazy, entitled cheating wife for a secretary with whom he has violated every workplace guideline, rule, and statute that exists. Say Sayonara to that partnership, bud. Sure... Cynthia won't talk or brag! Also, MC is a wholly unlikeable and despicable person. All the characters are, which is very insightful into OP's mindset (or lack thereof). I bet if he wrote a dog into this story, it would be a chicken-killing pit bull that would regularly crap on the floor, tear up the occasional rugs and chase the postman. Like OP on four legs. No wonder Buster likes this. LULZ

TajfaTajfa3 months ago

The actual "story" across both parts made up about 5% of the entire story. Yes in an erotic story it's great to have descriptions of the act but a bit more actual story would have been good. Also, why didn't he kick the guys ass when he found them together in part 1. Why didn't we find out when the affair started? Was it her first? Why keep her when he has a ready replacement? Etc.

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 2 months ago

10 Big Blazing Stars for Great Writing and a Great Story from a Great Effort. I guess finding your wife having sex with another man would be a surprise to most guys. I've never been fortunate to catch someone in my own bed. Prob was Good luck cuz he prob would of ended up dead and me in prison. LOL Diabolical plan. I would have divorced the bitch and just kept the secretary. Still a great Story. Thanks for the effort. Buster2U

AA82ndAAAA82ndAA24 days ago

The revenge would have done the trick if the wife didn't love the action. The scene was over the top and the whole scenario would have been entertaining, plausible and well just a bunch of random, angry moves that accomplished nothing..(refer to my first sentence....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous