All Comments on 'Katie My Love, Why???'

by ThePastBehindMe

Sort by:
  • 172 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

i would be getting revenge on my neighbor

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Another cuckold cumsucker, a perfect swinger Joe and FLC story. They love eating cum.

One star for this vile wimp story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It shoulda gone another direction

All he had to do was walk across the street, drag Scot's wife out of her bed and over to his house, and there would have been hell to pay. Instead...

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 9 years ago
Ah yes ...

Putting some crab lice in your marital bed just before you take off for a previously announced week-long business trip would be a great revenge start. By the time Sweetie and her Bull figure it out, each will think the other did it, and Bull's Sweetie will be POSITIVE of how SHE got them! They should be clean by the time you get back ... and if Sweetie thinks you might have have had them first, you will be clean. Clap would be better, but it is harder to pass along without having it first ... NOT a good option!

Great story, except for the self-imposed creampie ending ... Unless Hubby is subtly telling Sweetie he approves of her warmer (and hotter and goopier) alternative to self-help toys! If so, it is then time for a Nanny-cam!

5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow, what a stinker!

Not an original thought in the whole story. It's been told a thousands times and a thousand times better than this.I'll be surprised if this gets over a 2. It got a 1 from me.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 9 years ago
awful mindless vile crap what happened to the WHY?

upon reading this the reader has to ask himself.... Is the author a fucking mental retard? It is hard to list allllll the things wrong here... But the biggest is that this story is a lie. The author is cuckold fantasy loser... The question in the title implies that the husband is actually upset or angry... And the husband wants to find out why she is a cunt.

SECOND upon finding out his wife is a CUNT the author has the idiot husband get all enraged....then he just stands there. Line after line... Sentance after sentance there is a lot of fucking going on. after the 63 paragraph is gets kind of boring

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
where do they find these sissyboys

no balls she women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
a dead wife, a dead neighbor, and a fresh start to find a real wife for your children

all you are to this woman is a paycheck, probably not your kids, and she is a common whore. Remember dead wives tell no lies. Divorces even with video evidence seldom work out well, and she still gets half for her betrayal and gets to keep custody of the kids even tho she is an mother, having her lover in her home with the kids there. Submissives and cucks are both fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1*

The new daily baboon arrived

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Why?

It was obvius. No reason to ask why?

...

Two weeks later, I was trying to get the BBQ going while the women were chatting away on the porch. Scott was clearly having a good time, on his 4th beer already, and then, 5th beer in his hand, decided to join me to advise how a BBQ should be lighted, you know the better man who always knows best. I told him to knock it off but he kept nagging away at me with a loud voice so the women would hear it all.

While he was looking at the porch to see if "his" women were listening and admiring his comments, I quickly grabbed the lighting fuel and sprayed his pants royally. By the time he turned back to see what was happening, I held a long match to his crotch and with a loud "woosh" Scott's pants were on fire. I called out loud " No Scott, don't do that, that's dangerous" while giving him another short spray and then dropped the lightening fuel in the BBQ fire that was just starting up. I ducked away on the lawn, just in time to avoid being burned by the roaring flame lightning up from the BBQ. Unfortunately, Scott got the full effect on his chest and face. His wife rushed to him ad told him to roll on the lawn, but being in pain, it took him a while to react and by that time, his front was like a torch. I quickly jumped up and ran in the house to call 911.

My very subdued wife told me later she heared from our neighbor that Scott had severe burn wounds all over his front and doctors feared his "equipment" would never function again. It seems he told the cops that I had set him on fire, but his wife told them, he had been drinking and they heard me call out to not do that.

A week later, when I was alone at home, Scott's wife came over and before long, we were fucking with total abandon. Afterwards, and with a look of complete satisfaction on her face, she said she needed it and was glad to be with a "normal" guy for a change cause Scott was hurting her all the time. Dang. maybe I should have talked to her before retailiating. A wife swap may have been a better solution.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 9 years ago
Must agree with Harry

The story fails to answer the question in the title. Suggest the author include a disclaimer at the start so those uninterested in willing cucks, cream pies, and the like can skip the story instead of complaining about the story (as I'm doing). We normally think of men in 'construction' as being manly and tough, but obviously, this guy is a closet sissy. Are the kids even his? This story was not too badly written but we never find out why wifey does what she does, and we really have no convincing explanation for hubby being a closet cuck/sissy/cream pie eater.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another fucked up wannabe author..

Needs to take her (his) laptop and shove it up his (her) ass.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
WITH THAT PROMOTION

you will be a higher salaried cuck- TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

this story has been told 100's of times before on this site. So why bother adding another one ? One star for posting it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
not my cup of tea...

Scott would be flying out the window. suggest you rewrite

flightorfightflightorfightover 9 years ago
It does answer the question "why"

Why is because the hubby is a wimpy little cuck that can't satisfy his own wife. I hope you enjoy the taste of your stud neighbors cum. Maybe he will even let you have some from the source.

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
One of the saddest stories in here....

This is one of the saddest stories in here...Why? Because the husband was a man with no self respect, the wife didn't love or respect her husband, for sure son and daughter weren't his. And he took no action...Like what? To call the lover's wife, asking her to come because of a urgency and then both enter the room where the cheaters were...In that house there wouldn't be more room for her...A lot less than 1* for this...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
bad

This story is sad. the marriage wont last long. the husband is a , well sick individual, the poor kids.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
America Is fast Taking Over As the Land Of Wimps

This explains why expacts have the beat jobs the best women and the locals whine and cry and get cucked. The land of opportunity has become the land of wimps.

user110user110over 9 years ago
i knew you were gay

cumeater

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
No way

I would want this "man" to make critical decisions for my work site.

Nor will I read anything else submitted by this author.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
Well-written, but overdone

My title says it all. Your writing is excellent. The story flows nicely, and some of the word choices you use are impressive and creative.

In terms of the plot, the story of the husband coming home early and finding his wife in bed with another man has been done so many times, it has become spoof-worthy. (And in fact, I did spoof that opening in one of my stories.)

As for the content, it's also not to my taste. I'm not a fan of stories where hubby is made to feel inferior, or where the main theme of the story is humiliation. Unlike many LW readers, I'm not going to berate you and call you names because you have a different kink than I have.

This is an erotic website, and we all have different turn-ons. Humiliation is a huge fetish, judging by the number of stories I see with that theme, so keep writing these types of stories for that audience, and ignore all the hateful old men who are hell-bent on driving all the "cucks" out of "their" category. You're too talented to give in to them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sick

I know it is only a story, only a sick mind would write such garbage. I felt the story was physically well written. Just change your subject matter, or at least a different category. LITEROTICA you need a "cuck" category !!!!

uglyman2378uglyman2378over 9 years ago

Though I disagree vehemently with how the story turned out, it was well put together. I've been the husband of a cheating wife and this story would have ended much different than this one did if I was the husband. But I've discovered that there are men like this. This story has a strong sense of feasibility. The writing is good, the outcome is not my preference, I'll go with a 4.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
There you go again joe

Cant just comment on the story which has been overdone to the point of cliche but you have to bash other commenters .Sad joe.BTW Mr author humiliation is really not all that erotic but to the Fetish crowd.and bonnietaylor .

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 9 years ago
Well Written, but....

Why.....the deception is even worse then the cheating....how could he ignore the fact that she is lying and deceiving him about their relationship? If he wants to be a cuckold, I guess that is between them, but to just accept her cheating with a neighbor is crazy. Plus it certainly gives insight into Katie's real character, not innocent and certainly not faithful or honest. Pretty much hated the story even though it was well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Tis, must be the season for all the cum-sucking faggots to appear.

For others, don't bother reading this pile of drivel - it is just another cuck submission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story

Hope you continue with another chapter

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
Re. "There you go again Joe"

What is this obsession you have with me, annony? You constantly whine that I have the audacity to address other comments that are made...and you do so by addressing my comment! Do you not see the irony here? LOL.

As you often tell me, annony, I have a right to express my opinion, and if my comments bother you so much, then no one is forcing you to read them. If you believe that comments should be restricted only to the story, then why not follow your own rule?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
waste of time

damn. i was praying tht this wouldnt be a fag cuck story but oh well....

BlowitoutyourassBlowitoutyourassover 9 years ago
put writing in your past also

Because clearly your not a writer or a man so do us all a favor a stop

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So So.

And that is how I voted on this story. Al though this is well written. I wonder why so many L.W. writers are making the husbands in these stories such wimpy non-male type people. True that this category is labeled for cheating wives. But, that doesn't make the husband a wimp. Just an unknowing fool.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Had to give it a 1*

your efforts didn't do anything for anybody except "swingerjoe" and "bonnietaylor" That's what we needed another scum writer polluting the loving wives category with the same old non-erotic humiliating cuckold tales. Unlike you bonnietaylor I don't score to get even. Speaks volumes of your mentality. Hiding under the anonymous umbrella doesn't work, does it?

javmor79javmor79over 9 years ago
Excellent writing. Plot not my cup of tea

I read this story because I read a few comments about how well written it was. I was also aware the ending wasn't satisfying I agree with both statements. The writing is very good and engaging; however, I couldn't fully enjoy it because I don't get into the knowing cuckold plot. Not the writer's fault. He simply wrote his story the way that he likes.

I will give you 5* based on the writing and the word choice. I feel like that should be rewarded. I find it a little annoying that people can comment on how well written a story is and then give it a 1* because the characters didn't do what they want. These same people will give 5* to a poorly written story because the husband destroys the wife in the end. Just my pet peeves though.

Well done author. I personally hope that you try to write other kinds of stories because I like your writing, but that is just my preference. If you don't, I wish you luck all the same.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I gave it a 5*

To piss of the Preacher Boys who pollute this site with their preaching. You don't like sex stories isn't their a Bible class on line for you?

ariesgirlariesgirlover 9 years ago

Well written.

I understand why Katie didn't bother to clean up, this isn't the first time that the husband has come home to sloppy seconds. I would call him dumb but he has no problem with his wife cheating. He also loves wallowing around and eating some other guy's cum.

I hope we get a continuation. I would like to see how this plays out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
there is only one word

for this story and author, PUKE

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: Well written.

I disagree completely. Why? One basic reason: the amateurish (which is not the same as amateur) need to write in the first person, have every thought, emotion, feeling he’s having point to one direction and the, out of the blue, he reacts contrary to those thoughts, emotions, and feelings. The posted set up one reaction and presented another. That’s a very solid example of shitty writing.

<P>

Oh, there are other items, such as the lack of understanding of the concept of possessives. (How many Scotts were there in the room?)

<P>

All in all, a poorly thought out and executed excuse of a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Don't bother writing another story!

The name of the story has nothing to do with the actual contents. So you purposely deceived anyone that read it. You are an ass and will NEVER read anything you write again. You are a jerk with a capital J.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

He should of waited until both were ready to cum and went in and smashed something over his head repeatedly. He working hard for what his slut wife and his neighbor who are humiliating him and making a total fool of him. What a shame when a so called loving spouse does this to their families. Only way to make up for this chapter is to have another where he tells and bangs his neighbors wife than dumps his pig of a wife before he gets his promotion. Cheaters like this are worse because they make believe they love their spouse but think it's ok to degrade them and have others abuse them behind their backs

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Finish the Dam Story

Hoping (Finish the Dam Story) or some like minded author will take this tale of Gay Married Husband and rewrite it with a normal minded manly finish. The guy is in construction so there are many possibilities for disposing of the bodies. LOL Note to passed behind me. You are gay and need to recognize this and start writing and posting in the appropriate area. There is no way a normal mind could intemperate what this man saw in his bedroom and 15 minuets later have the desire to go down on a cheating wife. You are gay just go with it. Im sure those guys that read that shit will love you.

MitchFraellMitchFraellover 9 years ago
Why indeed?

Liked the start, hated the end. There is a Voyeur section for getting of watching others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
How dare you?!?

How dare you have a different fantasy than the rest of us "real men?" And how dare you take the time to write about it and publish it in a category of an erotic website specifically designated for stories like yours?!?

Signed,

The LW Morality Police

NicoleAlldredgeNicoleAlldredgeover 9 years ago
Story could use a warrning disclaimer

The story could use a warning disclaimer notifying readers it is a story about a willing cuckold. with such a disclaimer those not interested in cuckoldry would know to skip the story. This would also amount to a lot less negative comments that are simply based in the fact that the reader hates cuckoldry.

That said I found the story far to drawn out and quickly lost my interest as it seemed to ramble on really going nowhere.

calichepitcalichepitover 9 years ago
I start reading these husband comes home stories...

Always hoping he will confront the whore OR beat the shit out of both of them OR get his gun and pop a cap in their ass OR take pics and/or video with his cell phone and take it across the street to the guy's wife OR send it to every soul that either of them has ever known...but...none of that ever happens...

Instead, the pathetic, white trash low class worthless scum-sucking sleaze bag husband stands there and jacks off his wrinkled up little pee-pee.

Thanks for another example of the problem with Amerca--which is shit like you.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 9 years ago
Uuugh

More bisexual homoerogenous queercakes dribble in the hetero area... Thanks for causing some bile to come up and ruin my coffee mirning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Do we really need another story about some closet homos desire to taste cum? Oh and yeah his dick is smaller....imagine that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WOW!!! No not this piece of pathetic drivel story, gave the story a 1*

But I am talking about the comments, great going everybody, I think that most of these comments are worth five plus stars. They are some of the best comments on Lit. for awhile now, and agree with the comment that Lit needs a separate category for cucks. That way we can avoid it like the plague. Such as Fetish, I never bother to even click on the link to read the story titles.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
dont get it

Ok, I can almost see the whole conflicting emotions and unexpected reaction etc etc but regardless if the scene he witnessed was the hottest ever, the bottom line is the supposed love of his life has betrayed him and in major way. This was not a swap or some shared fantasy being brought to life..this is his wife cheating and lying and excluding him and for all he knows on her way to dumping him and destroying his family.

MrfixitforyouMrfixitforyouover 9 years ago
I dont get it

You watched, ? unsuspecting or did you know already? I dont get it

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow

Just fuck off and never submit anything again

Rogn123Rogn123over 9 years ago
He's in charge of construction crews????

No wonder they don't show up for work and show him no respect. Not only does she fuck around in their bed, but she does it with the door open with her young kids in the house. With those two parents, the kids have to be retards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Strait from the Tap

Hey cum eater, why not cut out the middle man, ( or woman) and ask your "buddy" for some jizz strait from the tap!

bruce22bruce22over 9 years ago
WtF

There was no warning and the large number of comments pulled. Oh well, I know one writer that I will not read in the future

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Author you say you're straight??? you realize that there is ZERO

chance that any sad fuck who posted this story is straight. What a pathetic life you lead, pretending and lying to yourself. You are simply a joke.

Samhain8415Samhain8415over 9 years ago
Wimp

I wouldn't work for this pussy, grow balls n kick her ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hilarious!

You, your story, your characters. What a joke! Please keep writing. You are much safer to society holed-up in front of your keyboard than out mingling with real human beings. Pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I only enjoy reading revenge stories when it comes to cheating, honestly this was trash to me but everyone has their own predilections.

patilliepatillieover 9 years ago
What a disappointment

Started super good, then the too detailed descriptions of the sex was too drawn out. Kept the tension going too long, no real man would just stand there and observe his neighbor fuck his wife in his house. That cuckyy shit just doesnt appeal to me, nor ring true, so that is where I was lost. Will appeal to some, I am sure, but not reality of life

shaman43shaman43over 9 years ago
Hate deception

Man I have an attitude that the life style one lives is their choice. However, I cannot abide deception in a marriage. It is guaranteed to lead to disrespect and failure of the trust and the marriage. In this story both main characters deceive and mean to keep deceiving. We are given no rationale for the why he changes from being hurt in the belly to a cream pie eater. Somehow that does not seem consistent with the character as it is set up earlier. Hated the story and it plot line and character development.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow

a creek in their bedroom?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Why the WHY in the title???

Rogn123,

you are totally right!The guy fucking her in a range acessible by her kids?Only a (low) trailer trash whore do that.

A friend of mine discovered his wife was cheating when their son caught her. Even a mother dont love her husband will not expose her kids like that.

Stupid and should ave willingcuck disclaimer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Literotica needs to make a change to the page format

So we can see the story tags before having to waste time reading such preposterous dreck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Let me guess...

Let me guess: in your fantasy, Scott is a whiny, anti-business liberal? A college professor or a social activist of some type? I guess it makes you feel better to write about what getting fucked over by such people "really" feels like, so that you can imagine that you're not actually getting fucked over by them in real life? That if they're just making capitalism impossible, that somehow that's okay, "because at least they're not fucking our wives"?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1 star

WTF is this trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
junk

I hope there is another part to this story like turn it into a BTB Story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This was horrible

They have kids and she fucks someone else with them in the house, and he's apparently OK with it. Damn both of them. He then eats the jerk's come from his slut wife, and likes it. What fucked up people, what a screwed up story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WTF- They need a new section for whoring wives

You should probably do yourself and others a favor and kill yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
this is why gay men shouldn't marry women.

Hopefully you are not allowed around real children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Dumb beyond belief

I take it that this was part one and in the next part he will get his revenge? I only ask as the lead character(does he have a name?) is a shark how do I know that, because he is the man that one of the largest construction firms in America get to solve any problems that arise. You do not rise to a prominent position in a large corporation without being a tough bastard and as he is part of the construction business you can bet that he knows some rather unsavoury characters which means that poor old Scott will probably be loosing an inch or seven from his dick and the slut will be getting a little slice or justice as well.

JackallsJackallsover 9 years ago
Poor story

Have never read such a poor story. It's not written badly but the story itself is so shallow and disappointing. There is no development at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What?????

Divorce the bitch and tell the OM wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Katie's getting plenty, Scott's getting plenty......

......hubby's getting off on Scot and Katie getting together.....looky, we all win!

But, hubby (of course) doesn't measure up and can't buzz Katie like Scott can.....but hey, that's OK, because he's happy slurping jizz from her well worn pussy!

I s'pose the sequel will have them enjoying coffee and "getting it all out" where she's sheepish at first, then delighted, because hubby loves seeing her "happy" and will continue to pay the bills and make Katie secure, while Scott gets her any time he wants her. And, of course, explaining the inevitable discovery to the kids when they accidently find Katie and Scott fucking like bunnies in the back yard won't offer any issues, because, hey, kids are super-resilient, right?

Have, fun,'cause when Scott gets a little too drunk shoots off his big mouth at the big summer barbeque, the line to your bedroom will be three block long every night. Share and share alike, right? The other neighbor "boys" will surely want a turn with the neighborhood bicycle. Poor, stupid hubby will also discover his kids aren't his at all.

Sluts are not for marrying, sluts are for fucking.....and dumping.

Too bad hubby wasn't smart enough to figure that out about Katie before the wedding, huh?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Story

This has truth to it because I have been through similar circumstances and his references sound similar to my experiences. My wife and my best friend were fucking months before I found out. My wife and I would go a few months in between having sex sometimes. Seeing, Hearing your wife get fucked by another man and knowing that it is far better sex than you have ever had makes you very horny. The first time I heard them I sat in the hallway and came twice jerking off in my hand. It was clear that they were way too familiar with having sex together. I had the conversation with my wife a few days later. She was sad and felt vey guilty. I then told her that at the end of their fuck session that I came in my pants without even touching myself. She dried the tears from her eyes long enough to look at me and ask what?, I said "after hearing you guys fuck for what seemed like forever" when I heard my best friend explode for close to 3 minutes long inside my lovely wife's tiny pussy. I said so how long has this gone on? She says 3 months. He has been coming by everyday while your at work. My stomach turned in circles. I said are you in love with him. She says "He makes me so hot I touch myself thinking about him when he is not around". I went to go pull her to me. I tell her that I want to fuck her so bad right now. She tells me she is too sore and that he would not approve. I start freaking out "Approve?" She tells me he does not want to share me with you. I love you, but you cannot compete with the way he makes me feel. I asked what does he do that is so special. She looked at me and said he is 2-3 times bigger than you and he has amazing stamina. He has made me cum during intercourse, something she has never been able to do with me. I feel the writer should just be open with the wife and let her know that he would like to be included so he can get a better look. That happened to me and it changed my life. As I laid next to my wife holding my little pecker, My best friend was inserting his enormous man sized cock in her claimed pussy. I knew then that I was much happier helping my wife seize every opportunity to have my friend's giant cock inside her. We have been married now for 5 years, he has been the only one fucking her constantly for the last 2 years. I tried to fuck her and got her drunk so she would cheat on her boyfriend with me, her husband. I was so embarrassed at my performance, she told me during that she could barely feel me. I only lasted 17 minutes which is 10 minutes longer than usual. We are happy, she has a real man that claims his pussy all the time and she has a loving husband who eats her freshly fucked pussy and jerks off in his hand. I have recently found new sensation with talking to her friend about it, makes my balls ache. She says I can't believe what she is doing, are you ok. I just looked at her and first thing I could say was, he is so much bigger than I am, he has taken my wife and all I get to do is play clean up boy. My balls ache as the humiliation set in. I told her that I have a hard time at work knowing that my best friend is trying to impregnate my wife with his monster cock all day while I'm working hard. Then I tell her, I think while on the way home from work, how sore is she going to be, I'm going to lick her clean. This is what makes us a strong group. Everyone has their job; her job is to look sexy and save me a used pussy with his man seed, his job is to be the alpha man in the relationship by claiming my wife's pussy and constantly reminding me that he is in charge and more of a man than I am, my job is to make sure they are happy and do most of the housework and bring home a paycheck. Last month I made a car payment of his if he agreed to let me watch him fuck my wife up close. I had my head right next to her leg on the bed I watched as his superior cock entered my wife, I passed out there next to them, I could not deal with the site that close. We decided that me in the far corner was the best spot for me. I will never be the same, the sounds she made and the sight of his manhood stretching her, I had never been that close to a real man's cock before. We were trying to have kids and he finally got her pregnant a couple of months ago. I of course will help raise the kids and be their daddy. I told them that is long as I get to eat her freshly fucked pussy and watch him claim his pussy/my wife, that I will be a happy guy.

Eroticafan8000Eroticafan8000over 9 years ago
Yay, another cuckold story in sea of billions.

If my wife was cheating on me with someone for a long time, I'd be pissed the hell off, not horny. Firstly, Scotty-boy would've met my shotgun personally and made to walk home with it pointed at his head. Then I'd tell his wife what he's been doing with mine. Katie would have all her shit thrown out on the front lawn within the next day. I would push for sole custody of the kids and divorce the bitch. I'll be damned if you're gonna be fucking someone behind my back.

hellseeker666hellseeker666over 9 years ago
WTF?

Beating the shit out scott, pleasing.

Delivering scott nude to his wife, priceless.

Walking out and divorce the cheating cunt, acceptable.

Being a willing cuckold and a pussy ... bullcrap.

1*!!!

HoppydoodleHoppydoodleover 9 years ago
Willing cuckold and humiliation are a fetish and should be posted there.

Neighbor should have been found beaten almost to death and missing his testicles and penis on his own doorstep when his wife the nurse got home. Husband would be shocked to find out such violence took place just across the street when he arrived home a couple of days later. Next would be keeping a close watch on her as he protected himself financially as best as he could. Quietly work her out of your life and take retribution slowly and completely. The sick puppies will complain that my ending is horrible and that I am a monster, but getting aroused at your spouses betrayal is monstrous and not sane. Yuck. Disgusting

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
RE-HEATING THE LEFT- OVERS

when it is a known fact, the thrill is gone, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
SwingerJoe

the annonymouse stalking you and the comment section with his 'opposing opinions' spiel is Zed56. He's the turd.

ramonbrookramonbrookover 9 years ago
He should have

Kicked The living day lights out of Scott and said he thought his wife was being raped then tell scotts wife what happened then just disappear so his wife cannot divorce him and get half of everything !

Instead he is a wimpy cuckold who never agreed to be one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Luckily

I went to the last page before reading the story

I read the comments before , I realized that this is one of the new baboons and I voted 1 star no doubt

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 9 years ago
I don't have time to read all 86 comments...

because I have to get on with chapter 2! I don't know how I missed this story last month because I check here everyday. I love the "hubby catching the cheating wife being fucked in their own marital bed" stories. I know I never will catch mine, but I live vicariously through these stories.

5 *'s even though you had about three word usage problems you should have easily caught.

I like Hoppydoodle's thoughts about the nurse wife coming home and seeing her husband lying bleeding, with his cock and balls thrown out into the yard. And there is the good old bursting through the door, beating the crap out of the neighbor, since he has the element of surprise, then bitch slapping the wife unconscious. A nice touch would be to photograph them lying semi-conscious on the floor, together, and then e-mailing the pictures to her parents, his parents, their pastor, and any and all friends who would even give a care. Of course, the last e-mail forwarding the pictures would be to a good divorce attorney.

BabydollsdaddyBabydollsdaddyover 9 years ago
So that's what it would be like

I wonder what it would be like if by little baby girl was caught by her loser husband

maddictmaddictover 9 years ago
What?

Does he do dishes to. Sorry dude.

rixelsrixelsabout 9 years ago
The Long Version

This is the long version of the idiot wimp that gets off watching, then slinking away, and then sucking slime. I just told the whole pathetic story in one sentence. The Past is Not Behind you, your creativity and gravitas is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
you can tell author is a dick licking fag by his Handle he takes it in the ass

How the fuck can any man watch n jerk. "pussy" in construction no way fagget bastard why even put this in loving wives catagory not sure I should even try to get through 2 nd chapter after skipping through most of the first

diegotoadstickerdiegotoadstickeralmost 9 years ago
OK Start

What a crap story. It starts OK but goes downhill so fast with a totally unbelievable story. I guess that's why it's fiction even bad fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
OK Hubby Is Gay !

Other fag story

RePhilRePhilover 8 years ago
Female Writers

Go Figure!

aptonthe503aptonthe503over 8 years ago
He Makes How Much Momey?

He makes important and difficult decisions every day. Then he discovers is wife is cheating and he feels; "

Rage, jealousy, anger, betrayal, sadness, hopeless, helplessness...Yes, all of these things were boiling from within me."

Andhe just stands there and does nothing.

Frick'n wimp and unbeleivable. Stupid and ridiculous characters.

steven857steven857over 8 years ago
poor

I guess he likes sloppy seconds mixed with an STD cocktail, and a wife that has no respect and cannot be trusted. He must be in really said shape not to car about exposing his children to such an environment.

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17over 8 years ago
Here's Where The Shit Hitteths The Fan

I hate women who cheat on hardworking, loving husbands and fathers. Every state should allow cuckolded husbands to blast holes in the genital areas of cheating wives and their lovers. Justified homicide. No court appearances.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
One of the worst stories EVER !

TPBM, your story literally made me sick. Being a BTB fan and hating Cuck stories, especially the ones where a husband finds his wife fucking someone else and stands there getting off. But then you took it to a new low by having him go down on her.

Do men like this really exist?

BDEarth

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

A cum licking sick whoosy

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years ago
WTF annony!! A cum licking sick whoosy sounds like you're talking about

your ex-wife. 5 for a good LW story

rixelsrixelsalmost 8 years ago
He Forgot to Ask, "Why???"

His two children sleep innocently down the hall. His wife cries out as she fucks a neighbor behind an unlocked door. He watches, then leaves his seed and his manhood outside the door.

I wouldn't trust any of these adults to make a moral decision much less to raise the two children down the hall.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

absolute piece of shit story about a fag wimp who wants to suck his neighbours cock. or is it you who wants to suck cock!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Story sucked. 1 star

This story is so stupid it's not even worth reading. It's just not realistic. NO hetero

guy is gonna watch his wife getting plowed by some neighbor and just stand there

like an idiot. At the least, he's gonna take some pics, and if he's a bit of a hothead,

like me, he's gonna grab the closest hard object he can find, and go in there and

start flailing the hell out of both of them. THAT is reality, at least in my world.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Even though I'm not fond of cuckold stories, this one was well executed. The descriptions of the sex were hot.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous