Katie My Love, Why???

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was on auto pilot. With each thrust I jammed my fist down along my smaller cock. When Scott pushed deep and held his cock head against Katie's cervix, I strained hard against myself to mimic his behavior.

My only deviation from the lustful scene was as they groaned, grunted, moaned and hissed in their desire, I could only hold my breath and let exasperating exhaled out of my nostrils in the hopes of not blowing my cover.

I began to notice Katie's legs stiffen as Scotts thrusts became even more forceful. I watched her toes slowly curl and then spread apart as her groans became more prevalent and her fingers steadily circled her fiery clit.

"That's it baby cum on daddy's cock. Let me feel you soak my cock and balls baby!" he beckoned her as he grip and pace intensified.

What the fuck? What the fuck was happening to my poor Katie?

That's when she deflated and came unglued. For the first time in my life, I watched my wife get fucked into a mind-blowing orgasm.

Her toes were fully extended and her legs shot straight out. Her hand left her raw clit and she cupped both her breasts with her hands, she twisted her nipples as she let go, "Ugghhhh...Ohhh...Gggod!" she cried out! Scott met her orgasm and again pressed the head of his cock easily against Katie's cervix and held it there tight as she continued to stammer and convulse against his pubic bone.

I held my cock hard too. My mouth was now open and I had fallen in love with the scene that had just unfolded in front of me. I could not believe how easily he made her cum. I could feel her radiant sex reverberate through the room. I was enamored, shocked and jealous. I also was burning inside.

Immediately after Katie went limp Scott began to slowly remove and then pump his cock into Katie's soaking pussy.

I watched as his eyes were closed in concentration, his brow full of sweat, I watched bead after bead of hot sweat run down Scott's chest and past his flat packed abs. He repositioned himself and slightly hunched over Katie now to continued his rhythmic assault with his long swollen sword. I watched as more sweat dripped from his face and chest onto Katie's torso, soon she was shiny and wet with the mixture of both of their work.

Her hands slowly worked her way down to her tummy and she used both hands to mix and rub Scott's drippings along her flat belly and back up onto her voluptuous tits.

All of this erotic body language began to pulse within Scotts loins...as well as mine.

"Mmmmm..." he growled, low and deep. His piston continued its assault and each time I saw him remove his long cock from Katie I could see her dripping honey spread along his shaft.

"Yeah baby...that's it...Im gonna fucking ruin you baby..." he growled again and the he arched back. His cock left Katie's swollen cunt. Scott's cock now exposed he kept his hands low near his thighs, fist clenched and grunted heavily, "Aaagh! Aaagggghhh!! FUCK!..." His cock was a wild hose spraying glob after sticky white glob of man cum all over Katie's tight tummy. Several streams shot out and sprayed Katie's pussy with his glue. The man must have had a gallon of cum stored in his balls!

Equally, spurt after shocking spurt I felt my cock jumping and burning within my jacking fists! Could feel electric shocks jumping from the head of my penis, as I looked down three and then finally a fourth cum glob shot against my bedroom door.

My head fell forward and I milked one last drop from the tip of my penis and I watched it fall in slow motion to the soft carpet below.

"Come here baby..." she purred. My eyes now closed again, both with shame and tiredness.

"Come here and lay on top of me, lets lay in our beautiful juices..." she said to her spent lover.

I heard the bed creek as they began their 'after coitus' session. I slowly zipped my pants and back away then slinked down the stairs quietly.

Once I had made my way out of the driveway, I backed into a neighbors drive about six houses away and kept my headlights off.

"Hey baby it's me, are you still awake?" I whispered into my cellphone.

Katie's sleepy voice sniffed and said "...mmmm I just dosed off in the chair. Where are you sweetie?"

"I'm about to get off on our exit, I should be home in ten minutes or so...I just didn't want to scare you when I walked in. I'll be home soon, ok?"

"Ok baby, did you eat on the flight? Do you want me to warm you up some roast?" she asked in her usual motherly voice.

Just then I watched my front door open and under a single yellow street lamp a dark figured glided across the road. Like a ghost, Scott strode from the warmth of his lovers bed directly across the lawn and disappeared into his own dimly light home.

"No baby I'm fine I'm not hungry at all... I'm just tired and want to curl up next to you, ok?"

"Ok baby, I'll see you soon. Be careful driving ok?" she purred into the phone. Her sleepy tone had me sold and yet I knew she wasn't in her chair or previously asleep.

Ten minutes later I watched the garage door close behind me and as I looked through my rearview mirror I could have sworn I saw movement in the window across the street.

Just as before I left my jacket over the chair in the kitchen and silently made my way up the carpeted stairs.

I only looked right this time as I knew my kids were sound asleep. As I made the sharp left toward the door I had just left cracked open, I paused again watching my feet plant in the same spot I had been held captive moments before. I leaned down and felt the wetness of my cum left on the floor.

As I pushed the door open, the soft yellow light spilled over me and my senses peaked. The room was exactly as it was just moments ago with only a lump to be seen under the fluffy white duvet. I left my clothes in a heap on the floor and stripped down to my boxers. As I walked alongside of the bed I saw Katie shift under the covers. Just before I eased into my side of the king size mattress, I gave the light switch a 'click' and slid next to my innocent wife.

Her back turned to me she was balled in the fetal position. She shifted again and gently shimmied her ass against me. My left arm wrapped around her waist and I felt her warm side. She inhaled deeply and her hand grasped mine and pulled our tangled fists up and in-between her bare breast. Again she wiggled her soft bare ass against the front of my cotton boxers and let out a gentle nasal exhale as she snuggled in.

My Katie. My sweet innocent Katie lay naked and sleeping next to me gently breathing her soft breath against the pillow. My senses still on high alert...I could still smell her sex. It was sublte, but I was looking for it. Under my right knee was a cool small wet spot, another bit of physical evidence from her secret session. When she took my hand and guided it along her torso I closed my eyes and let my hands speak to me. I could feel a gentle scale of dried cum, secretly left from her lover just thirty minutes ago.

Katie. My sweet Katie not only set our marriage aflame but she also purposely took no action to cover her tracks. She wanted to keep her lovers gift in and on her all night, even though she knew she would lay with her husband till morning.

I gently cracked a smile as I thought of my Katie hanging up and consciously deciding to not shower or clean up after my warning call. My beloved seemed to have only escorted her lover out and then simply crawled under the cover to wait for her unsuspecting husband to join her.

And here we were in a warm embrace but not alone. Scotts "presence" clung to Katie's skin and was pressed gently against my forearm. I smiled again and kissed Katie on her shoulder.

"Mmm..." she sighed.

Following another kiss I gently pulled her over to face me. In the dark she lovingly kissed my lips before nuzzling her head into my chest.

I felt her chest against mine, only thinking of Scott's sperm now the only thing between us.

I gently pushed her onto her back and before she could ask what I was going to do, I was between her legs sliding down below the covers, I inhaled deeply hoping to smell my lovers foreign scent. My tongue parted her pussy lips and I dove deep into her with my mouth.

From just above me I heard her gasp "...oh shit..."

And I grinned again as I tasted her extra salty-sweet juice. I had no intentions of going to sleep any time soon...

12