Katie vs. Melissa Day 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Huh." Just as Rita took the first cock in her mouth, the other man clicked on the tv. The camera was still patched in from Rita's test, and from the edge of her sight she caught herself filling the screen. "Why not film this too?"

The image on the tv held Rita captivated for a moment. Her left hand found its way down the front of her panties, while the right continued cupping the man's balls. There she was, sucking a stranger's dick. The image led her to the same deep mire she had found herself in the first time she watched Katie suck cock. Her mouth pulled a few strokes at the rock hard monster, and watching them on the tv she thought to herself, "God damn you look hot with that dick in your mouth."

She gave him the thumbs up, and he lifted the camera off the end table to film a POV shot of her sucking both cocks. She needed two hands to get into his pants, but desperately wanted to keep working her clit. The second one measured up, but was smaller than the first. She took the smaller one in her mouth and worked the frenulum with her tongue, and pumped the second. Watching the tv between them, she leaned forward and arched her back enough that her perfect ass showed in the shot behind her. She took a firm grip on both and squeezed until the skin on the heads went shiny. Open-mouthed and looking directly into the camera she lapped her tongue at the underside of both cocks at the same time. The bigger one started to drip precome and she cleaned it off with one slow lick.

Her hands trailed back into her panties, and she alternated between the two men until there was another knock on the door. Before taking the man with the camera into her mouth again, she asked the other man, "Let them in?" She had stopped watching the tv, and took her own advice to Katy, making it good for the camera. One thing she knew about the turn it had taken, she was going to enjoy the video much more than filming it.

Another 4 men joined them, and she barely took the time to greet them before she started on their dicks. Noticing that it was already 6, she gave up on masturbating and turned to using both hands to jerk guys off while she sucked. Another knock came a few minutes later and all 10 men we're present. She gave each of them a burst of individual attention, and her desire to get herself off won out.

Looking up into the crowd, she asked, "Any of you guys want a fuck instead?" A few of the men conferred by eye contact and muttering, and in no time she was being lifted onto the bed. She was dropped on all fours, a cock immediately thrust in her mouth. The dress was peeled over her ass, and the g-string pulled to one side. Out of the corner of her eye, she watched a close up of her perfect ass and a massive dick working its way into her pussy. She moaned as it sunk in, and on a wave from the first penetration her mind realized that for the rest of her life, she could always have the exact porn she craved. She could watch whatever she wanted if she just made it herself.

After a few minutes a different man started fucking her from behind. The penetration alone wasn't going to get her off, but her hands were busy stroking off the guys in the front. When the third was preparing to fuck her she asked to be on top so she could grind her clit against his pubic bone. It wasn't long after she straddled him and got a cock back in her mouth that a finger probed at her asshole. At first she wanted to push the hand away, but remembered the camera. She didn't want to be triple penetrated nearly as much as she wanted to watch herself triple penetrated on video later. The second desire won out, and looking up into the lens of the camera she said in a strained whisper, "You can only fuck my ass if you film it."

The finger in her ass was joined by second, and as the camera was passed behind her the cool slick of lube coated her asshole. She watched the tv out of the corner of her eye, and thought of Katie being triple penetrated two nights prior and how many times she had got off watching the video of it. Normally she wasn't that into anal, but she knew she was going to get a lot of future satisfaction out of this. As the head started to work it's was in, she stopped sucking at the cock in her mouth and just watched the tv.

Matching the visual stimulation with the actual feeling made it surprisingly more enjoyable. The cock worked her asshole until she started to loosen her grip enough to be fucked. As the guy on the tv started to hit stride, the familiar stream of filth started in her head when watching porn. She thought to herself, "fuck that slut's ass," just as she cognitively realized that SHE was that slut.

It was all downhill from there.

Air-tight and jerking two different cocks, an orgasm settled on her like a thin linen sheet. She barely knew it was there, but the euphoria stayed with her for nearly a minute straight. The men moved her to a different position, laying on her side, ass overhanging the corner of the bed. Two men fucked her savagely from behind as the first man came on her face. Dazedly watching the facial in the tv, her second orgasm came down like a hammer.

Her whole life Rita had been more of a tooth-clencher than a screamer. Mostly her orgasms came light and lingered. Double penetrated, and watching herself frantically trying to catch the man's load in her mouth on the tv was too much. When the sound rose from her she didn't know where it even came from. In a moment of confusion, Rita assumed it must be coming from the woman in the porn they were watching. It wasn't until the shrill noise coalesced into words that she remembered it was her in the porn they were watching.

"Fuck that fucking ass! Fucking fuck it!" Much like the first it lasted much longer than just a moment, but unlike it, it completely dominated her senses.

A second load of cum smeared across her face as she stared into the lens. She was moved again to all fours on the floor. The camera filmed her cum covered face, mouth wide, panting and horse as another of the men buried his cock in her ass. He fucked her hard, gripping hands at her waist. Her breath came ragged in time with his stroke. She caught sight of herself in the tv again. Her mouth was agape and it and her chin were dripping wet cum. Ass-fucked, and with no other stimulation, she came again, and watched her face contort around it on the tv.

A cock found its way into her mouth, and it felt strange to only be serving two of the men at the same time. The man in her mouth came fast, and as he pulled away she stared into the camera, more cum dripping from her mouth. The man fucking her perfect ass pulled out and came around the front. He stuffed his cock in her open mouth, as another man took her analy.

In short order she had another load on her face, then another, and another. Eventually she collapsed, face down on the carpet and the last man came deep in her ass. She lay there twitching in time with a cock that wasn't in her anymore. The camera was in her face again, and the man holding it asked, "Did you like that? Did you fucking like that, slut?"

When she watched the video later, she wouldn't remember saying this, but at the time she asked dazedly, "Is there more?"

The men had washed up, and cleared out for Melissa's, leaving Rita alone. She had only a few minutes to meet them there, but it took half of it just for her to get standing. Hopefully the other women waited. Rita had never had an orgasm as powerful as that second one. It was as though the entire vacation with her hands down her pants had only been a week of foreplay to the sexual experience she never admitted she wanted. Every time she thought back on it one thing took the forefront. Herself on the tv. That was it, wasn't it? She had just really wanted to be filmed.

In the shower, she found rug-burns on both knees, a little on the side of her face, and of all places the top of one of her feet. She took care to get the cum out of her hair while keeping it dry, but wound up more so rubbing it in like conditioner. Getting dressed she passed on underwear thinking it would be a day or two before her ass could handle a thong, and just went for yoga pants, a bra, and a tank top. Even after the quick shower, walking felt unnatural and unreliable. Before leaving she swapped out the camera's flash card, and poured herself half a red solo cup of vodka from the freezer.

"You're seriously wearing a mask for this?" Even before Katie answered Melissa rolled her eyes.

"Seeing as this whole thing started with you taking pictures, yes."

Melissa snorted, and took a slow drag off her cigarette. "It started when I threw out all your drawers."

Katie had a suspicion that was what happened to her underwear, but hearing Melissa admit it in another attempt at intimidation sealed it. The chastity belt was never coming off. Katie fit the mask on her face, and in the most lady like tone she could manage said, "Go fuck yourself."

Katie had taken the time for elaborate liberty rolls again, and Melissa had her copper colored bob styled so sharp she may have been able to shave with it. The men had been filtering in for several minutes, but they were waiting for Rita to keep score. The two women sat across the room from each other in their hotel robes, glaring, and occasionally trading verbal barbs. The men accumulated and waited, helping themselves to Melissa's stocked bar.

Rita slipped in just after 7, camera and drink in hand. The man that let her in was the Latino with the ten-inch cock. A smile spread on her face when she saw him, and there was no sign it was going away anytime soon. Katie had been keeping her mind to her coaching earlier, but when Rita arrived couldn't keep the butterflies in her stomach down. Melissa stood and smirked at her slow-witted, blonde friend.

Katie stood to stare her down, stonefaced, while Rita took a head count.

"All here." Rita took a long drink before setting the cup down, turned the camera on and panned a shot around the room. She narrated into the camera's mic, "We got twenty guys, that probably want their dicks sucked," a few of the men cheered awkwardly. The camera turned to the women, and Rita continued, "And only two women here to do it."

Katie and Melissa hadn't stopped their stare-down.

Rita said, "Ladies? Robes?"

Melissa pushed her off first, leaving in her just in her red heels, and the chrome chastity belt. Katie's went soon after. She had changed her garter, but other than stockings and heels, was naked.

Rita panned the camera across both their bodies, Katie's massive curves, followed by every long, tanned, and lean inch of Melissa. The camera lingered on the chastity belt, and Rita narrated again, speaking up so everyone could hear. "And this right here is the reason why. Mellissa here gets more of you gentlemen off than Katie, the chastity belt comes off. Katie wins," Melissa cut her off.

"It's fucking coming off."

Rita finished her sentence, "and it stays on." She took a short sip off her drink, and panned back to the men. "Well boys, whip them out." The men obeyed.

The two women took their knees, Katie arranging a pillow under hers first. Melissa surveyed the room, and pointed to the man Rita was still grinning over. He dutifully took a place in front of her.

Rita asked no one in particular, "How do we start this thing? I didn't bring a pistol. Just say go, or what?" Melissa rolled her eyes at the camera, and devoured the cock in front of her. Katie took her first much more demurely. The men closed in around them, and soon both women were alternating between a few at a time. Rita jumped on the bed to shoot down from above, and felt more like a teenager jumping on it for sheer joy. This was happening. She was getting to film two of her hottest friends blow a room full of guys, something just a week ago she would have only imagined in her most private fantasies. In her chest it was Christmas, the last day of an awful job, and a sale at her favorite shoe store all at once. Even worn down from her part, her excitement couldn't help but leave her beaming like a maniac.

Standing above the other two she shot down as Melissa expertly filtered more and more of the men Rita had just fucked to her side of the room. Rita made eye contact with Katie and gave her a slow wink. Katie smiled back without taking the cock out of her mouth.

Melissa had already found the three biggest dicks in the room, and was working them like mad. Her lipstick had already smeared completely off, leaving her lips bare and almost lighter toned than her deep tan. Looking up at the group around her, she asked, "You guys want to fuck my mouth, or what?" Stroking two on the left, she turned to the right and jammed her head down on a ten-inch monster. The man it was attached to grabbed the back of her head and forced her down on it hard three times in a row. He pinned her as far down as she could take it. Her eyelids twitched in staccato time with her gagging. Black tears exploded from the side of her eyes, marking trails down her cheeks. She pulled off of it, took a single deep breath, and mashed her face into another cock to repeat the process. Under the belt, her pussy had worked up into a hot lather. She didn't see any reason not to celebrate her victory with a few of these guys afterward.

Katie was a million miles away. Every cock in the room was Danny's. Every cock in the room was the one she wanted to suck every day. They each got the same rhythmic, relentlessly caring pace. Her dreamy blue eyes made playful eye contact with each man from behind the mask. Her face was a strange mix of flirtatious and determined. Rita knew that face. It was the face of a winner. Even though she had just received the fucking of a lifetime, once Rita's drink was finished her empty hand found its way down the front of her pants.

The man Katie had been most focused on groaned and leaned back. Rita's ears perked up, and she turned to make sure she had a full shot of whatever was about to happen. Katie took him in her hand and worked it at a quicker pace than she had been at. "You gonna cum for me?"

Even gagging on a cock, Melissa's eyes went wide when she heard that.

The man groaned again, and shot a thick load all over Katie's chest. It settled into the deep expanse of her cleavage as she licked some off her fingers. Katie went right on to the next man, glint still in her eye from the last.

Rita narrated into the mic, "Katie gets the first cum." Melissa let go of one of her cocks to flip a middle finger at the camera. When she lowered it, she grabbed the ass of the man she was blowing to encourage him taking his own pace at facefucking her. She had managed to relax her gag reflex enough to get it most of the way down. Two handfuls of her hair, he pulled most of the way out. Her tongue worked at the underside of the head when it came out of her throat. A wave of drool slid down her chest. The man jammed his cock all the way down again, made two or three quick thrusts. His face twitched as Melissa gagged around a cough. Rita asked him, "Was that?"

He nodded and staggered to a chair. Melissa had another man fucking her face before he made it there. To her right Katie had another man transfixed in her deep blue eyes. She was stroking him at a slow pace, lapping at his frenulum. He gasped for air, and came across Katie's tongue with no other warning. Giggling she closed her mouth to swallow. She milked another drop out of it, and parted her lips to lick it off. With a grin she said, "Yummer," and swallowed the rest.

Melissa took a sharp breath between thrusts into her throat, and said, "Harder," almost pleadingly. Black tears stained her face, trailing over the older ones, leaving her eyes suspending in a web of drying mascara.

To the right Katie squealed as her third man finished in her mouth. Panic rose in Melissa's chest. She tried to turn her head far enough to one side to verify she was already two dicks behind, but the cock thrusting caught the side of her throat and she gagged hard. She faced back to the front, and heard Katie mumble something about, "so much." The panic turned to determination as Melissa re-upped her pace, and momentarily the man was coming down her throat. He pulled out enough that the cum pooled in the back of her throat. When he was done he made one more hard thrust into her throat. On the force of the gag Melissa coughed, shooting a mixture of cum and drool out of her nose. She pulled back and blew her nose into her palm.

Another cock took her mouth as she wiped her hand on her thigh. A set of hands twisted into her hair and pulled her away and onto another cock. Three or four hard strokes, and she was passed off to another man. She gagged hard, her teeth dragging on the skin. Pulled off by the hair she was slapped hard in the face. Muttering, "sorry, sorry," her libido exploded under a second slap. Her nails clawed at the chastity belt, desperate to get off. The man that had slapped her clenched a hand at her throat, and as pressure raised in her face, she croaked, "Harder." He didn't waste any time to thrust his cock back into her mouth.

Katie had a group of three men she was alternating between, spit-smeared smile still on her face. A quarter of the men were done, and she had the lead. As she sucked one cock, she kept a constant, rhythmic stroke on the other two. While sucking the one on the far right, the cock in the center twitched in her hand. She turned to it trying to get it in her mouth before it came, but she was too late. The first shot hit her square in the two front teeth, splattering over her upper lip the rest coated her lower lip, hanging from her chin. She didn't bother wiping it off before another cock was in her mouth.

Melissa had been completely surrounded by men. They no longer allowed her to set the pace at all, instead they were manhandling her around the circle. Hands grasped at her hair, occasionally pulling her in two directions at once. She kept her hands down, one knuckle tapping at the metal plate over her clit. The vibration from it was never going to get her off, but she absolutely needed some kind of stimulation down there. If not for the chastity belt, she would be loving every second of it.

Another man came in her mouth, and before she could swallow it he slapped her hard. His load spraying from her mouth like the mouth guard from a knocked out boxer. Reeling from the slap, lights took up behind her eyes, and she groaned, "Harder." Holding her up by a fistful of her hair, he obliged. Disoriented she pawed around at eye level and found another cock, already throbbing out an orgasm. Her mouth filled with cum she wasn't going to bother trying to swallow.

Katie had a cock in each hand, stroking them slowly, and trying to lick both on the underside at the same time. One of the men groaned, and Katie got her mouth open under his cock. Breaking from the doting licks she begged, "Cum for me. Cum in my mouth." As soon as her tongue reached up to lick at the head again it shot the first glut of semen into her mouth. The dick in her other hand twitched and forced its way toward her mouth. When Katie realized they were both cuming in her mouth at the same time, she managed a grin with her mouth wide open. The last drops milked out of each, Katie closed her mouth, and swallowed the massive mouthful. She demurely wiped at the corner of her mouth and said, "Thank you," to the two gentlemen, her blue eyes twinkling behind the mask.

Rita had been keeping score on the side of her solo cup in sharpie. The double cumshot for Katie put her at six, and Melissa at four. They were halfway through, and their plan to improve the stamina of some of them men seemed to be working. As Katie worked her way through the men that Rita hadn't fucked, the more were left in the pool that she had. As more and more men took to the sidelines, it seemed inevitable that eventually the plan would start to backfire on Katie.