Katie vs. Melissa Day 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While filming a particularly aggressive facefuck from Melissa, Rita heard Katie's sweet soft voice say, "Ooh. It's so big." Behind the camera her eyes went wide. Rita kept Melissa in the shot as another man shot a load directly in her eye, but in her peripheral watched Katie run her tongue over the whole length of her ten-inch Latin dreamboat. Apparently he had escaped Melissa's circle, orgasm intact. Katie was only one finish ahead, and that one in particular was likely to slow her down quite a bit.

Rita got Katie centered in the viewfinder just as she started to kiss the massive cock. Kisses turned open mouthed, and in no time Kate was making out with it like a teenager's first kiss exploding in a rush of hormonal lust. Every inch of it got slow, and doting attention. The cock throbbed, and the tone of its skin turned deeper red. Katie took the head in her mouth for the first time, and the man groaned. She smiled up at him, blue eyes dazing hm. "I can barely fit it." Katie worked it as deep as she could without breaking her rhythm, a little more than halfway. Other men circled around her, but willingly let her devote he attention to the one massive dick, stroking themselves and enjoying the show. Rita didn't know if Katie was pulling strategy, letting the other men get themselves closer, or if she was, understandably, really into taking her time with that giant cock.

After some time, Rita turned the camera back to Melissa, and found her just as she left her. She hadn't bothered to wipe the cum out of her eye, and a fresh layer of tears ran down her mascara stained face. She kept her hands down, tapping at her crotch through the belt, and was doing little more than keeping her mouth open for whoever was next. Rita stayed with her long enough to film another two cumshots, back to back and both facials, as Melissa took the lead for the first time of the night.

There wasn't a clean spot left of Melissa's face. It was stained with semen and the remnants of her makeup. One eye clenched shut, and the other bloodshot. Rita had to admit, Melissa's staying power was admirable. If anything, the further they got into the wager the more aggressive she got. What Rita didn't know that the must-get-fucked that lived in Melissa's head had escalated to a point it had completely dominated her being. She was going on her 21st blowjob since the chastity belt went on, and with each one, the desperation to get it off and get a cock in her pussy grew. The only thoughts she was capable of having were of what she would do when it came off.

Melissa's circle was down to three, and she resigned to using her hands again. Katie was still working on the monster, and had another three watching her and stroking off, gladly doing her work for her. Even with both hands around the base, Katie couldn't get all of it in her mouth, but it didn't seem to bother than man at all. Her stroke kept pace as she pulled back. Blue eyes flashing behind the mask she cooed, "You want to cum for me?" She held her tongue against the underside, mouth wide open in front of it. Lips still touching the head, and still looking up into his eyes, she said, "Fill my mouth up." A few more strokes and she added, "I want every drop. Please. Please."

It didn't take more than a few more strokes for the swollen monster to comply. As soon as it started, Katie squealed and closed her lips on the tip just as she would have done with a straw in a soft drink. When it slowed, she leaned back and swallowed, and with a firm double-handed grip giggled as the last few drops joined the cum already between her tits.

The last three men around her had already worked themselves into a half-frenzy watching her. As soon as the man with the monster cock cleared out, Katie had one of them in her mouth, and another in each hand. Rita could tell from the pace she set, that it wouldn't be long.

The camera returned to Melissa, just in time to catch her jacking two more of the cocks off into her mouth. She didn't bother swallowing, and mouth still full of cum she started on her last cock, the 24th in 24 hours. Rita guided her so the two women were back to back into the home-stretch. Katie was two dicks behind, but the one she had just started on had finished in less than a minute. She alternated between the last two keeping them both going in a hand. She focused on the head, swirling her tongue and making endless eye contact as she did. Melissa had her eyes shut, and was taking her last cock deep into her throat. Spit and cum hung from her chin, both of her hands were in her lap, tapping at the belt.

One of Katie's men came loudly in her mouth and she giggled after swallowing. Melissa knew it was down to the end. The must-get-fucked screamed that failure wasn't an option. She went as hard and as fast as she could. The cock jammed in her throat as she wretched, but kept her pace without breaking stride.

When she heard Katie giggle again her stomach flipped like the first drop on a roller coaster. She told herself the other woman had just spontaneously thought of unicorns or something, that it wasn't the end. It couldn't be the end; she was supposed to win. The belt was supposed to come off. She was supposed to get laid.

A few of the men starting clapping, and just as Rita said, "Katie wins it," Melissa's last man pulled back, and came with force in her good eye. It was the most infuriating facial she had ever taken. She wiped enough cum out of her eyes to find her cigarettes, and stormed off, slamming and latching the bathroom door behind her.

Looking up into the camera, Katie grimaced at Melissa's poor sportsmanship. Rita cut the recording, and took to seeing the men off. Katie cleaned up enough to walk back to Rita's room, where the two women shared a drink. When Katie left, Rita hooked the camera back up to the tv, and watched the entirety (more than two hours) of footage. She was impressed with it all, but the video of her own gangbang was by far her favorite, and probably her favorite porn of all time. She wondered how that could have been hiding in her waiting to come out. Had she always wanted to be filmed? How could she not know this about herself?

Watching the other video, her answers started to come to her. Katie had sucked off ten men in a row, and actually seemed to be enjoying every second of it. That was entirely counter to the Katie she had known before this vacation. Maybe it had been repressed as Melissa saw it, but whatever it was, it was out now, found, in both of them.

Back in her room Katie called room service, and ordered two cocktails, and a steak. She ate in a hot bath, and didn't stop grinning until well after she was asleep.

In the morning Rita was in the lobby of the hotel, bags packed and boarding pass printed. Katie approached her from the bank of elevators. She was wearing her sweats, and didn't have a bag with her. Katie sat down by Rita without saying a thing.

"Where's your bag?"

Katie grinned a sad little smile. "I don't think I'm going."

"Not going home? Katie, that's not how that stays in Vegas thing works. That's totally..." Rita had wanted to say ridiculous, but when the time came to say it she said, "understandable," instead.

"Like, I'm fucking 40 and have never left the Midwest. There's all this life I've missed out on."

"Did you just say 'fucking'?" Instead of answering, Katie smiled at Rita, the same glint in her eye from the night before. "What are you going to do?"

"Everything I've ever wanted. I'm going to do all of it."

With a giant grin on her face Rita said, "Fuck yeah you are."

"Where's Melissa? She actually late to something?"

Rita grimaced. "She, uh. She rented a car. Driving back home instead."

"What? That's insane."

"She realized she couldn't get on a plane in metal panties without a lot of explaining."

Katie laughed once, deep from her belly. "She could have just called a locksmith."

A sly smile took Rita's face. "That would mean admitting she needed help with something. And really, I don't see that happening."

Out of her pocket, Katie produced a small key, and held it out to Rita. "Could you keep this then? Since I'm not going back?"

Rita didn't want to take it, but that thought was overrun by the idea that she could use it to leverage Melissa into making more movies with her. "Of course." She put the key in the change pocket of her wallet, and asked, "You staying here then?"

"I'm thinking Los Angeles. Maybe Miami." Katie shrugged and added, "Someplace I've always wanted to be, which is basically anywhere but where I've been." The two friends smiled at each other, and Katie said, "Go catch your plane."

Rita gave her a hug, and before she was to the door, her mind was lost imagining all the filth the key in her wallet would open.