All Comments on 'Katie's Brother'

by dinosaur_says_RAWR

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
DickeydooDickeydooover 8 years ago

Good read!! Please continue with More.

vikingprydevikingprydeabout 8 years ago
make it longer

great start.... I think you might have rushed it a bit though. I suggest rewritting this story...slow the pace down...show how the sister wanted to / desired for... her brother. describe the brother and sister more... hair eyes...and so on. you could milk this into a much longer story.

ApocalipsaApocalipsaabout 8 years ago
i kind of like the lack of charater description.

I think it was a good thing to keep the physical appearance of your characters to a minimum. Personally the description some give take way from the story(cock 8 inches or 8.1 or whatever, 5'8" 34G cup). I mean really, and not everyone views what another views as desirable. So leaving that up to your readers imagination was a good thing in my opinion. I've also read about a few authors that use a just their character names, thoughts, and actions, using those as a clue to what they may look like in the mind if a reader. I think we all kind of have our own personal idea of what someone may look like based off of actions and thoughts.

I would have liked to know what became of these two

RodimusMikeRodimusMike11 months ago
I just love.

A simple incestuous family story,first Katie briefly made out with her Mom,but then Devin watched as Katie got herself off with vibrators and dildo's.Then Brother and Older Sister had Birthday Sex for Devin's 18th Birthday.

But with the outlook of Family Incest Fun it was the aspect of Katie basically getting Devin's virginity and possibly conceiving her Brothers baby,but even if she didn't atleast Katie and Devin will eventually conceive.So for the reason of simple incest and or sibling incest this story gets 5 Stars is because it was so straightforward without major drama or plot distractions.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous