All Comments on 'Katie's Favors Ch. 04'

by Faye_Skylark

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Sex was still hot, too bad the guys are such total assholes. Maybe one day the girls will get one over them for good. Have to admit I prefer your other series as there the girls tend to have fun too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow!

Brilliant writing - loved the descriptions of the clothoes & appearances (the 'bra' scene was hot!). I think you have a knack for stories with a reluctance angle, the submissive aspect of the 'Carol' character being very well drawn. I hope you write more stories invloving busty girls and nerdy perv's with plenty of tittyfucking action!

brian358brian358almost 12 years ago
Oh! Carol!

I know this is a series about the lovely Katie, but I can't help having a not so soft spot for Carol too.

There's something about a 32DD figure that just grabs my attention. I can't help it...

And when that figure is utilised as well as Carol does, that makes for one fine story!

Even if the paper didn't get an A , she herself got an A* - no problem!

Thanks, Faye!

gimmie_your_loadgimmie_your_loadover 11 years ago
amazing!!!!

Why did I wait so long!? WHY?????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

PLEASE WRITE AN END FOR THIS AND REBBECA's series, awesome job!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I will never understand why you didnt finish this series, hope u are ok.

Take care Faye!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFaye_Skylark@Faye_Skylark
1083 Followers
I love to write and read here at Lit and play in the chat room whenever I can. I have an obsession for blowjobs, public adventures, active/yoga wear, and clothed BJs. ;) Thanks so much to everyone who has enjoyed, rated and commented on my stories so far! I read all the comme...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES