Katie's Favors Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Faye_Skylark
Faye_Skylark
1,082 Followers

"Time to blow me, babe," commanded Lyle.

"I don't have enough room," Carol complained.

Lyle pulled back a bit in his chair, giving Carol just enough space and access to kneel comfortably at Lyle's feet, grab hold of the nerd's engorged cock, and positioned her head just above it, ready to devour at a moment's notice. From this angle too, Lyle could look down into the depths of Carol's tremendous cleavage, and the sight of it was almost enough to make him cum right then and there.

Then Carol lowered her mouth to Lyle's cock, her lips opening into a pout, her tongue outstretched, and she took him into her and sucked.

Lyle threw his head back and moaned the sweet sigh of relief that guys always seemed to have when they had their cocks sucked.

To Carol, the cock tasted and smelled musky and salty at the tip, not pleasant but also familiar and arousing. The shaft twitched and jerked in her mouth as she clamped her lips down firmly, sliding across the cock flesh back and forth in the classic bobbing motion she had learned the first time she gave a blowjob.

"Mmmmmmmnnhhh hmmmmmnnnnnhh," moaned Carol, humming on the cock between her lips and making it vibrate with sensation.

Lyle gasped and groaned, keeping his hands on the keyboard and pretending to work while Carol blew him below. He snuck a glance down at the bobbing brunette with the cute bob haircut, and watched with smug satisfaction as Carol scrunched her eyes shut as she worked on giving the blowjob, striving for excellence the same way she had with her term paper.

"Mmnnnh hmmmnnn mmnnghhh uuunnghh mnnfffghh!" mumbled Carol as her blowjob picked up pace, speeding up into a steady rhythm of bobs, sucks, licks and the occasional gag when she strayed down deep and felt Lyle's cock surge towards the back of her throat.

"Oh fuck, yes Carol, you suck cock so good!" gasped Lyle. "Just like Suzumi in season three of Hearts Maid Academy!"

Carol let out a muffled moan of disgust or embarrassment, but carried on the blowjob. She drenched the cock in her spit, making it slick so it could slide between her lips easily and allowing her to press a little deeper on each stroke. She moved her hands up to join the effort, grasping the base of the shaft in one hand and cupping Lyle's balls with the other. With a pumping, twisting screw motion Carol wanked the dick in her hand while she slurped and sucked on the head in her mouth, her lips pushing down to contact her finger and thumb on each squelching bob.

"Holy shit, that is so good Carol, you're going to make me... gaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!" screamed Lyle as he began to unload copious amounts of salty tasting hot sperm into Carol's blissful mouth.

Carol's eyes went wide as she felt the throbbing cock suddenly tremble in orgasmic climax and fling sticky wet burst after burst of cum into her accepting oral orifice. Suddenly panicked and unsure of whether to pull off or deep throat or do something else entirely, Carol simply remained fixed where she was with her mouth clamped around Lyle's cock, simply receiving his load onto her tongue and let it fill her up.

"Oh that's the fucking stuff, Carol!" groaned Lyle as he continued ejaculating in Carol's mouth.

Carol, suddenly alert and aware as to what had just happened and the slightly revolting feeling and taste of the gooey spunk in her mouth, pushed Lyle's chair back, leaped to her feet and ran to the bathroom, a hand clamped to her mouth so as not to spill the load of cum on the way to the sink. Katie and Amber may swallow for strangers, but for Carol only boyfriends deserved the honour. In this case, Lyle was definitely 'spit', not 'swallow'.

Lyle looked up at the computer. The diagnostic had completed and with a few taps of the keyboard he rebooted the computer and restored it to its former glory, intact with all of Carol's files. Leaning back in his chair, he savored the moment; both the bliss of the blowjob and coming in Carol's mouth; and the fulsome feeling of her long desired tits that awaited him.

**

When Carol had returned from the bathroom, looking pale in the face and unhappy, Lyle had shared the good news. The computer was fixed and Carol's term paper was saved. Lyle actually felt good about being able to help Carol out. Even though he had been quick to exploit the situation for his own sexual gratification, he did have a crush on the girl and enjoyed being able to do something for her.

Carol's relief was obvious, and she thanked Lyle profusely, at one point even coming close to hugging him before she remembered that just moments earlier the nerd had ejaculated his funky semen in her mouth without even warning her, and she pulled away with a frown of disgust.

"Now, that your computer is settled, it's time for my payment," said Lyle cheerily.

"Lyle, do you really have to go through with that?" asked Carol. "I mean I just gave you a blowjob, and wouldn't you be tired or something now?"

Lyle pointed down at his crotch. He had thankfully zipped himself back up again, but the bulge was now obviously back and straining against his jeans.

Carol sighed in disappointment, and before she could offer any more protest, Lyle wordlessly grabbed her hand and pulled her along to where he guessed was her bedroom. He had guessed right and together they entered the light, airy room with a big bed up against one wall and the sheets perfectly made. Carol was a perfectionist it seemed; nothing seemed to be out of order.

Carol sat on the edge of the bed, nervously fidgeting.

Lyle stood before her, looking down at the gorgeous brunette and her arresting tits snug in that blue tank top. Lyle took a moment to gaze in wide eyed lust and satisfaction at her luscious curves, before wasting no more time and simply latched his hands onto Carol's stunning, full perky breasts.

"Ohhhh yeah," Lyle groaned as he felt Carol up through her blue tank top. "This feels even better than I imagined. So soft and firm at the same time! It's incredible!"

Carol stifled a moan as Lyle continued kneading and groping her tits, cupping them and pushing them upwards, mauling them as he panted with excitement.

"Uhhhh, not so rough," moaned Carol as Lyle grasped harder, digging into her tit flesh with his fingers before letting go.

"Pull your top up, but don't take it off," commanded Lyle.

Carol complied, lifting up the tank until it collected up above her cleavage, revealing her big knockers encased in a lacy black bra.

The view was tremendous. Lyle shuddered and groaned with delight at the visual feast of Carol's perfectly shaped and perky boobs before him. The bra pushed the breasts together into the mother of all cleavages, a deep crevasse of freckled tit flesh that seemed to promise untold mysteries and riches within. Lyle's cock was throbbing harder than ever, painfully aching inside his pants. A single overriding thought consumed him. He had to get his dick between those tits right away.

Wordlessly, Lyle pulled off his top, then unzipped his jeans, pulling them and his underwear just enough so that his dick was fully out, exposed and erect. The rod quivered and twitched with excitement, hard as iron and pointing almost directly up at the ceiling.

"Aaaah, that's better," moaned Lyle, before shuffling closer to Carol, bringing his shaft within inches of her chest.

Carol was breathing had with nervousness, and even exhilaration, now. Her chest heaved, her breasts almost swelling out with each rise and fall of her lungs.

Not bothering to have her strip yet, Lyle simply leaned forward with his crotch, straining towards Carol's tits. The moment had finally come.

"Push your tits around my cock, Carol," Lyle commanded.

"But I'm still in my bra-" Carol began to object.

"Now," Lyle insisted firmly.

With a sigh of resignation, Carol cupped her mountainous breasts in her hands, leaned forward, and pushed them together around Lyle's cock. Lyle himself had to even push his dick deeper inside the valley of tit flesh, because the bra had already made a very tight cleavage for him to breach.

Now with his cock firmly enveloped in Carol's sumptuous cleavage, Lyle let out a growl of lust, relief and amazement as he felt her soft, yielding yet undeniably perky boobs rub sweetly against his dick. The nerves in his penis were surging in a symphony of tingling pleasure. The pressure of the breasts around him as Carol pushed her tits together even more firmly with her hands soothed his aching cock, and made him yearn for more. He could even feel the wonderful texture of the patterned bra against his skin at the base of his cock, almost rubbing his ball sack.

Lyle looked down and saw Carol looking up at him with her irresistible innocent face, her bright eyes, and further down his own cock head emerging from the snug pillows of Carol's breasts. It was a perfect moment. Pure animal instinct took over from that point, and it was only later that Lyle consciously realised he was already urgently and aggressively thrusting his cock back and forth between Carol's boobs.

He was actually fucking Carol's legendary tits. So many of his friends had wanted to go there, fantasizing and lewdly joking about the impossible scenario of exploring and using Carol and her awe inspiring chest. But he was the one actually doing it.

Lyle, as far as he, and probably his friends were concerned when they heard about this, was the Chosen One.

Carol meanwhile was not having quite the same experience of revelation, bliss and destiny that Lyle was.

She was sitting on the edge of her bed, leaning forward at an awkward angle, and then arching her back to bend and thrust her chest out, a position that was entirely uncomfortable. Worse, she had to keep her hands cupping her breasts, pushing and squeezing them together somewhat painfully just to keep Lyle's cock firmly entrenched in her cleavage.

Worse, Lyle was thrusting like a maniac, fucking Carol's tits without any lube other than the slick remnants of spit and cum leftover on his shaft from her blowjob earlier. The flesh of his cock chafed against her cleavage, which was being rubbed sore from the incessant hammering of Lyle's pelvis as his shaft speared up through the valley of her breasts. Still wearing the bra was uncomfortable enough, but she also had her tank top pulled right up and piled just around her collarbone.

If all that wasn't enough, Lyle's sound effects were seriously bugging her.

"Oooh, ahhh, oooh, aaah, yes, yes, yes!" wheezed Lyle, high pitched and almost squealing. It felt strange and somehow both laughable and erotic that Lyle was so turned on by Carol's breasts. He was in a fit of ecstatic seizure it seemed, and Carol would have burst out laughing long ago if she hadn't been too busy trying to stay upright and manage the constant tit fuck.

She could spot and feel pre-cum building from the tip of Lyle's dick, leaking out onto her chest and smearing on each thrust back and forth. With a frown of disgust, she hoped it was a sign Lyle was close to finishing, so she shot him a sexy smile and squeezed her boobs together harder and tighter.

Lyle stared slack jawed and wide eyed at her for a moment, and Carol thought she might just have put him over.

She was wrong. It did not have the effect she desired, instead Lyle withdrew from her cleavage and panting with exhaustion he grabbed Carol's tank top and yanked it off her.

"Take off your bra," Lyle ordered.

When Carol complied, Lyle was suddenly on her, pushing her back onto the bed and straddling her chest. Now topless, on her back, with this aggressive young man over her, pinning her down, Carol suddenly felt vulnerable in a way she hadn't before. She thought she had been in control this whole time, but now there was nothing between her and the angry cock jutting out over her face and whatever its owner wanted to do with her.

Lyle however only had one thing on his mind, and so he promptly pushed his cock back between Carol's tits as he knelt straddling over her, grabbed both of her breasts in his hands and pushed them together to create that wonderful tight valley of smooth girl boob skin. Then he thrust. Slowly this time, feeling each ripple of pleasure as his cock surged fully back and forth through Carol's cleavage.

Carol looked confused, but didn't protest, and even seemed suddenly relieved. She simply lay back and let him use her, content that he was so far content with just her breasts.

Lyle built up speed, thrusting more steadily and quickly, as the bed rocked and squeaked from the motion of the fuck. Then without warning he grabbed one of Carol's bed pillows and shoved it behind her head, propping her face up so that she was now looking squarely at Lyle fucking the hell out of her tits.

More than that, it put Carol's pouty lips within easy range of Lyle's cock head, as on each thrust it now collided with those pink, glossy lips, while the shaft remained buried in Carol's tits.

However Carol kept her mouth firmly closed. She wasn't about to give him another blowjob. One had been bad enough.

But Lyle wasn't letting up. He thrust harder now, and faster, tit fucking Carol in such a way that he was aiming his cock directly and firmly at her mouth. His cock head smacked against her lips like a battering ram, intent on pummelling them into submission, trying to find a way into her mouth.

"Ughh, ahhhh, uunnghhh!" moaned Lyle.

Carol reached up with her arms to try and push Lyle back, and maybe slow down his desperate thrusts.

Lyle wasn't going to let her slow him down. Instead he squeezed down hard on Carol's breasts, grabbing handfuls of her tits painfully and making Carol gasp in shock.

Seizing the opportunity, Lyle thrust away and watched with triumph as his cock head suddenly speared into Carol's mouth, stretching her lips around his cock flesh obscenely. Lyle basked in the sudden pleasure of the damp heat of her oral orifice, the slick feel of her tongue as it struggled against him.

"Mmmmnnnghh!" Carol squealed, her mouth full, as her eyes went wide.

"That's it, open up and suck, Carol," moaned Lyle, his hands now shifting to the back of Carol's head to hold her firmly as he thrust rapidly inside her mouth.

Lyle wasn't stroking deep yet, just maintaining the head of his cock in Carol's mouth, and humping quickly so that he only thrust an inch or so back on forth. At first Carol tried to struggle, her hands gripping his arms and trying to pull him away, but his grasp was too strong and Carol soon relented, allowing the nerd to fuck her face.

"Mmmnhh! Mnnnghh! Hmmnh! Hmmnphh! Bmmff!" Carol mumbled as Lyle aggressively exploited her face from above.

Lyle wanted more however. He tightened his grip on Carol's head to keep it held in place, and then thrust hard, savagely into her mouth. It had the desired effect. Lyle's cock surged forward, and Carol's throat immediately gave way, allowing him to bury his full length inside her mouth, all the way to his balls as he lodged himself inside her tight, clutching throat.

"Oh my God! Fuck that's good!" yelled Lyle as he held himself inside Carol's face, forcing her to take him all.

Carol gagged and squirmed and flailed as she tried to force him off, but it was ineffectual. She felt like she was going to pass out soon, and gasped with relief for oxygen when Lyle finally pulled out. Coughing and spluttering, she was unable to do anything as Lyle now pushed his now well-lubed-with-spit cock between her cleavage again and promptly resumed fucking her tits.

"Oh yes! That's the stuff!" Lyle squealed as he now hyperactively humped Carol's perky chest.

"Ugh! Get off me!" Carol gasped.

"Ahhhh yeah, I'm almost done!" Lyle screamed.

"Don't cum on me!" pleaded Carol, but Lyle was well beyond listening.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh fuck yes! Here it comes!" shrieked Lyle as his pleasure hit fever pitch.

With a shuddering lunge of his loins, cum burst from Lyle's cock and leaped onto Carol's face, leaving a long white streak from her forehead all the way across her nose and lips and down to her chin. Then another flung out and landed on Carol's left cheek and ear.

Lyle thrust again between Carol's boobs. The next bursts spat out and splattered on Carol's neck and chest.

With a high pitch moan, Lyle seized his cock and aimed it at Carol's magnificent big perky tits, and proceeded to paint them with four more blasts of cum.

Finally sated and finished, Lyle collapsed on the bed, a stupid grin on his face.

"The legend was true! I am the Chosen One!" Lyle gasped, breathless.

An exhausted, furious and humiliated Carol lay next to him, covered in cum from her head to her chest.

"I better get a fucking A for that paper," said Carol as the hot cum soaked into her skin.

Faye_Skylark
Faye_Skylark
1,082 Followers
12