Katie's Favors Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This had barely lasted a minute before it became all the foreplay Greg could handle. Gripping Katie's bare shoulders, Greg slowly but firmly pushed Katie to her knees.

Greg unzipped. His cock sprung out, angry, red and demanding attention.

Katie barely had time to wet her lips before Greg grabbed her head with both hands and pulled her face onto his raging cock.

"Bmmmnnffhhh!" cried Katie in muffled surprise as Greg's cock speared between her lips and into the moist confines of her mouth. She was usually used to taking the lead in giving head, and guys were often more than happy to let her perform for them as they relaxed and enjoyed her skilful fellatio.

But not this time. Greg was far too overtaken by desperate lust to let Katie take her time.

Greg kept his grip on Katie's head firm and thrust forward with his pelvis, feeding more of his throbbing cock into Katie's wet mouth.

Katie's hazel eyes fluttered and she gagged. The cock head had surged towards her throat. Katie's throat was still far too sore from the onslaught it received that morning. She was determined not to deep throat Greg. She placed her hands firmly on Greg's waist and tried to keep him from thrusting too deep.

Luckily for Katie, Greg was too horny to concentrate on such things, and only proceeded to thrust the first few inches of his thick, stubby cock back and forth between Katie's stretched lips. Katie endured this fast and aggressive blowjob, allowing Greg to hump her face with the studied experience of a girl who had given a great deal of head.

"Mmmmf! Mmnnnf! Hmmnnnf! Nnnmmfff!" moaned Katie.

The tight suction was working ecstatic wonders on Greg's penis. For a moment, the young college nerd lost himself to the joys of face fucking the irresistible young Katie. But too soon he felt the familiar rising feeling in his balls, and he knew he had to stop. He was using his free sex pass of the day for this, and he still wanted to fuck Katie.

Greg pulled Katie abruptly up and off his cock, letting it slide from her mouth with an audible pop. Spit trailed from Katie's lips and chin, mixed with a dash of precum. As Katie wiped her lips with the back of her hand, Greg simply spun the petite college girl around and hiked up her denim mini skirt. The skirt did not have far to go, it was already so short, and soon revealed Katie's peachy ass and glorious pussy, hidden behind a flimsy yellow bikini bottom.

Greg pulled the bikini thong to one side, there was no time to waste, and with a quick angling of his spit-soaked dick, pushed inside Katie's pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!" screamed Katie as Greg filled her up with his shaft.

"Fuck that's tight!" wheezed Greg, the breath almost knocked out of him by how snugly Katie's soaking wet pussy held his cock inside her.

Greg was in heaven. But already he knew it wouldn't last much longer. Katie's pussy was out of this world, and his dick was set to burst soon.

Katie leaned over further and braced herself against the sauna wall, arching her back perfectly and sticking out her ass as she tried to swallow up more of Greg's cock into her hungry pussy.

Greg was not about to deny her. He grabbed hold of Katie's waist with one hand and her funky ponytail of auburn hair with the other and had his way with her.

"Aaaaaah! Ohhhhh! Fuck! Oh my God!" cried Katie as Greg slammed into her repeatedly from behind.

Greg grunted with increasing vigour. He pulled on Katie's ponytail and made her arch her back further, allowing his cock to surge that much deeper inside her pussy.

"Uhhh! Unhhh! Urrghhh!" Katie groaned. Greg was being rough with her, but she found herself increasingly enjoying it. If he just kept at it a bit longer...

"Argh, here I cum! Get down!" Greg yelled, pulling out and shoving her roughly to the floor again.

Katie was on her knees again but had not even turned around to face Greg before he grabbed a handful of her hair and pushed her face up against the wall so that her right cheek was flat against the timber, but the left side of her face was directly exposed to Greg's cock.

From the corner of her eye, Katie could see Greg's hand furiously beating off his turgid dick, while he kept her head pinned down against the wall with the other.

"No, wait, don't cum on me! I still have to get back to the room-" protested Katie, but it was too late.

Cum sprayed from Greg's cock like a fire hose, bursting out in powerful erratic pulses.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh! Take it!" screamed Greg.

Trails of white splattered across the left of Katie's face. Streaks shot against her cheek and nose. A large glob just missed Katie's eye, landing on her forehead instead. A giant strand of hot white cum flung into her hair. Another collided with her ear and hung down to her neck and shoulders.

The last few spurts dribbled onto her lips as Greg pumped his cock and wiped it clean in her hair.

"Fucking hell, Greg, why is it always the face with you!" complained Katie.

"Holy shit," said another voice suddenly.

Katie and Greg turned to look at where the mysterious voice had emerged from. Standing on the other side of the sauna, previously obscured by the steam, was Andy the hotel receptionist.

Evidently he was also the hotel sauna cleaner. He had been in the sauna the entire time. Now that the steam had finally lifted from the room, they could see him as clear as day, standing there dumbfounded with a mop in one hand and a fluffy white towel in the other.

Andy could see them too. Greg with his drooping cock out, freshly spent. Katie on her knees with half a face full of cum.

"Um, having sex in the sauna is a breach of hotel policy," said Andy finally.

"Andy, right? From reception?" asked Greg. "If you're willing to let this little indiscretion slide, we'd be very appreciative."

"I'm very sorry, but I'm going to have to report you," mumbled Andy. "It's, um, hotel policy."

"Andy, what I'm saying is, if you keep this between us, little Katie here will be very appreciative," said Greg. "She'll appreciate you just like she did this morning. Do you understand what I'm saying?"

"Gee, Greg, thanks for volunteering me," said Katie as she got to her feet and wiped at her face, frowning as her hand came away sticky with cum. "But yes, Greg is right, I'll be very appreciative, Andy. In fact I'll go appreciate you right after I clean up here if you want."

"Fuck," said Andy. "I mean sorry, wow. Um, so you'll actually, you know, appreciate me again, Katie?"

"Yes. Give me that towel to clean up with, and I'll appreciate your socks off," said Katie, ever the pragmatist. "Should I meet you in the storage room again?"

"Actually, I have to man the desk all day after this," said Andy, passing the fluffy white towel to Katie, with which she proceeded to wipe the cum off her face.

"In that case, I have an idea..." said Katie.

**

"You're right, Amber, this drink is freaking amazing!" sighed Howard as he took another sip of the Nova Luna Coconut Frusion Deluxe.

"I told you it was great, right?" smiled Amber.

Amber and Howard had entered the busy hotel restaurant, a sumptuous indoor dining area but with great large windows that looked out onto the beach. It was lunch time and the place was packed with diners. Howard had followed Amber's lead and they took a table off in a far corner that was reasonably private despite the close proximity to other diners.

Each table had long elegant red table cloth that fell to the floor, and when they sat down a cute waitress had come over and provided menus, before hurrying off to attend to other tables.

"So what would you like to eat?" asked Howard, rifling through the menu. Everything looked incredibly expensive and he was suddenly concerned he was going to be picking up a very large tab for hanging out with Amber today.

"No, I'm fine," said Amber.

"Then why did we come inside to the restaurant?" asked Howard, confused. He had presumed Amber was keen on having a luxurious meal after she had downed most of her Frusion Deluxe drink.

"I just wanted a little privacy," said Amber as she twirled a lock of her raven hair and flashed her bright grey eyes at Howard.

Howard felt his head spin a little as he watched Amber's eyes light up. The girl was so hot. He kept sneaking glances at Amber's cleavage, snugly shown off by her striped black and white tank top. Howard's cock was rock hard from staring at Amber and painfully trapped in his jeans. He hoped they wouldn't be here too long. He really needed to get his dick out of his pants.

"Privacy? The restaurant is full of people!" laughed Howard.

"That just adds to the fun," grinned Amber.

"I don't get it," said Howard.

"I picked a table that was out of the way enough so people won't notice us easily," said Amber casually.

"Don't you want to be seen with me?" asked Howard, a little hurt. He had enjoyed walking in with Amber. People had been looking at him with envious eyes when they did. They thought she was with him. They almost looked like a proper couple.

Howard looked back down at his menu nervously. Amber was so gorgeous. The most beautiful woman he had ever seen. Katie was cute, and Carol had the girl next door thing going for her. But Amber was like a model or a movie star. She was so good looking that Howard was retreating into his usual shy shell when he was around girls, especially attractive ones.

This was despite the fact that just that morning Howard had been very intimately enjoying Amber's company without inhibitions of any kind. It had been easy to lose himself in the sexual freakiness of that morning's event, especially since it had been so long since he had gotten any attention from a girl.

But this was different now. It felt real. Like a real date with a real girl who happened to be the hottest young woman on the planet in his estimation.

"It's not a question of not wanting to be seen with you," purred Amber. "I just don't want people to notice when I do this."

Before Howard could even process what was happening, Amber had taken a quick glance around the room to make sure no one was looking towards them, then swiftly ducked under their little corner table and disappeared beneath the long red table cloth.

"Amber, what are you-?"

Howard was still confused as to what exactly was going on as he heard Amber shuffling under the table, right until the moment he felt her long nimble fingers unzipping his baggy jeans.

"Ohhhhh," said Howard. "Shit."

Amber's hands moved deftly, tugging down the front of Howard's underwear and liberating his already raging black boner.

Suddenly Howard felt nervous. He was in a restaurant full of people after all. A risky public copulation wasn't exactly what he had in mind when he bought Amber her drink earlier.

"Amber, maybe we should postpone-" began Howard.

Just then Amber's lips found Howard's cock and the big purple head of his member was engulfed by the tanned brunette's perfect wet soft lips.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh shit," groaned Howard, trying to keep his voice down.

Amber flicked her tongue against the very tip of his cock and along its underside, all the while keeping the head of the rigid black beast firmly in her mouth.

Howard's eyes went wide and he gripped the table.

Amber began to blow Howard more vigorously, bobbing her head up and down with graceful expertise.

"Good lord," moaned Howard.

"Excuse me, sir?" asked the waitress that had come by the table earlier. She was now standing only a few feet away from Howard, pen and paper in hand, waiting expectantly. "I said, are you ready to order sir?"

"Ummmmm, ahhhhhhhhhh," mumbled Howard, panicking.

Amber was using her hand together with her mouth now, sucking and jerking off diligently with the same rhythmic motion. The pleasure was overwhelming and Howard was struggling to concentrate.

It didn't help that the waitress was incredibly pretty. A slender young blonde with a tan and a strappy black tank top that displayed a very perky rack and narrow waist.

"Would you like to order now or do you want to wait for your girlfriend?" asked the waitress.

"Girlfriend?" gasped Howard.

Amber's lips suddenly left his cock and then placed themselves wetly on Howard's balls, sucking and licking effusively.

"She went to the bathroom, right?" asked the waitress.

"Ahhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhh, ummmmmm, yes," mumbled Howard. His whole face was dripping with sweat now.

Howard could feel Amber licking her way back up from his balls along his shaft. Then her mouth engulfed his penis again and the pleasure made him shudder involuntarily.

"You look hot, sir," said the waitress, concerned but a little confused. "Shall I get you a refill of that drink?"

"Uhhhhhh, yes, please," nodded Howard, eager just to get the waitress away.

"I'll be right back," said the waitress, taking the nearly empty Frusion Deluxe glass before walking off.

Howard settled back in the restaurant chair and moaned in ecstasy.

Howard took a quick glance around to make sure no one was looking, and then peeled up the red table cloth to peek down at the sight of Amber's bobbing head of raven hair as she buried her face in Howard's lap. Howard's big black erection was ensconced firmly between Amber's soft lips, and each time she slid them up and down the hot rigid shaft it would send shivers racing through him.

Amber's blowjob was becoming increasingly vigorous and overwhelming. Her cock sucking skills were world class and it was becoming impossible for Howard to resist his pleasure peaking any longer. He could hear the squelching sucking noises of her blowjob from under the table, and felt quite thankful that the restaurant was noisy enough with chatter that nobody else seemed to have noticed.

Howard let out a sigh of pleasure, followed immediately by a silent groan of rapturous surprise. Amber was deep throating him. He could feel her lips down to the base of his shaft. He could feel the tight ripple of his throat around the head of his cock as it penetrated the depths of her oesophagus.

"Oh sweet Jesus!" Howard couldn't help but mutter as he began to climax in Amber's bottomless throat.

The first blast rocketed straight down Amber's gullet.

Amber pulled back and let Howard ride out the rest of his orgasm in her dutiful mouth.

"Lord... have... mercy..." Howard grunted with each further ejaculation of his spunk into Amber's accommodating mouth.

"Mmmmf! Mmmnffh! Hmmnnphh!" Amber moaned.

Amber moaned, swallowing and gulping down the cum as it spilled forth, Howard's jerking cock feeding her diminishing spurts of the hot salty fluid until he was finally spent.

After zipping Howard up, Amber swiftly re-emerged from under the table and into her seat again, wiping her lips and chin with the back of her hand.

Just in time too, as the cute blonde waitress had now reappeared with a brand new Nova Luna Coconut Frusion Deluxe.

"The drink you ordered, sir," said the waitress.

"Oh, you shouldn't have Howard, this was just what I needed to wash down my last meal," grinned Amber as she took the drink from the waitress.

"Would you both like to order now?" asked the waitress.

"Absolutely," said Amber. "I just had a quick snack, but I'm absolutely famished for a main course. I'll have the seafood pasta special and my boyfriend here will have the Kobe beef steak. He needs to regain his strength, the tropical heat has really knocked him out. He's paying for everything too, he's such a sweetie."

The two girls looked over to Howard, who literally looked like he was about to pass out.

"Whatever you say, honey," croaked Howard.

"See what I mean," grinned Amber as she leaned over and pecked Howard on the cheek. "Such a sweetie."

**

"So how much did you say this boat cruise will cost again?" asked Frank, an older man in a Hawaiian shirt and a drawling voice.

"Um, let me, ah, just check the, uh, information here," stuttered Andy as he tried to concentrate on the computer monitor in front of him at his reception service desk.

This usually mundane task had become exceptionally difficult at that moment because right now as Andy stood behind his reception service desk, the petite college girl Katie Rich was crouched at his feet, tucked under the polished wood of the service desk counter and thoroughly polishing Andy's wood with her skilful mouth and tongue.

To Andy's great relief, Katie was well hidden that the customers he had been serving hadn't noticed that there was a teenage girl orally buffing his cock under the desk. However, it had only been a couple of minutes and already Andy was struggling to focus on his work as Katie blew him.

"Frank, ask the young man whether we can tan on the boat," said Suzie, Frank's considerably younger and busty blonde wife, "I need to work on my tan."

Katie slurped away on Andy's cock with tight pursed lips sliding rhythmically over the young man's shaft.

Andy shut his eyes in ecstasy, then quickly flung them back open before his customers noticed.

"Can my wife tan on the boat?" Frank asked Andy.

"Ahhh, there's no restrictions against tanning, uh, but it doesn't have a tanning... deck," said Andy, breathing hard.

Katie was now rolling and flicking her tongue around the head and slit of Andy's penis, licking up the oozing precum excitedly.

"He says you can tan, honey," said Frank.

Katie's blowjob got faster, her bobbing head speeding up to drive Andy closer to the peak of pleasure. She had one hand cupping his balls and gently squeezing, coaxing them to unload their hot contents.

"Why is he sweating so much?" asked Suzie, looking suspiciously at Andy who was now sweating profusely and looked as though he were about to suffer heat stroke.

"Gosh, I don't know Suzie, it's the freaking tropics! Everyone gets hot and sweaty," said Frank.

Andy was overwhelmed now. He had his hands down under the desk and clutching at Katie's hair, holding on for dear life as Katie blew him like a whirlwind.

"He's been acting kind of funny if you ask me," said Suzie.

Andy was really gasping in short shallow breaths now, trying his best to maintain his composure but already his body was instinctively relenting to the pleasure. His hips were gyrating back and forth as Katie sucked enthusiastically on his cock, feeding his shaft in and out of her cock sucking mouth with each little thrust.

To Frank and Suzie, who could only see his upper body, it looked as though he were rocking back and forth on the spot like someone in a trance.

"You're right, he is a bit shaky," said Frank. "What's got you into boy? Why are you acting so funny?"

"Ummm, I'm just, uhhhh..." Andy gulped.

Before he could think of anything to say however, his whole body gave a shudder and he began to orgasm.

"Ahhhhhhh, shit," gasped Andy as he started to cum in Katie's warm, wet teen mouth.

Down below, Katie was dealing directly with Andy's ejaculation. Cum rushed into her mouth in thick, hot waves, coating her tongue and palate. More smeared on her lips as Katie pulled off to the tip and delicately jacked off the rest of the cum load onto her tongue, some inadvertently streaking onto her chin.

Frank burst out laughing and clapped Andy on the shoulder. Down below an audible gurgle could be heard. Luckily Frank did not seem to have noticed.

"I'm just messing with you boy," laughed Frank. "You have a good day. We look forward to our boat cruise tomorrow!"

"Frank, did you just hear something funny?" asked Suzie, staring at Andy.

"Honey, you got to relax, we're on holiday," said Frank as he guided his wife away with an army around her waist. "Let's go check out the restaurant, I'm starved!"

"Do you think that young man was on drugs?" asked Suzie.

"Probably," said Frank. "We should ask him where to get some."

The couple were walking away from Andy and so did not see Katie pop to her feet from behind the counter and scoot off to clean up, leaving a very sweaty and satisfied Andy behind at his desk.