Katie's Favors Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**

Lyle was deeply frustrated. He had spent most of the day unsubtly ogling Carol and her busty body from a short distance as she tanned on a deck chair by the pool. She had taken off her sundress to tan just in her bikini, and Lyle had almost feinted from the sight of her.

Carol looked phenomenal. The golden sun glistened on her skin. Beads of sweat collected on her body. Whenever she was lying on her back, Lyle would stare at the generous busty tits encased in that tiny white string bikini. When she rolled over onto her stomach, Lyle had Carol's round and peachy ass to gaze over longingly.

The result of all this eye candy was that Lyle had been sporting a semi-erection for most of the afternoon. Whenever Carol moved and her rack or ass would jiggle, Lyle's cock would stir to a fully-fledged hard on.

Unable to act on his cock's intentions with the object of his affections, Lyle was no growing increasingly delirious with sexual arousal. Three times he had tried to offer to 'buy Carol a drink', but she had rebuffed him on each attempt, leaving Lyle more horny and desperate than ever.

He knew he had a very good chance of scoring with Carol if he won the tournament tonight, and he was determined to see that plan through. But that was too far away, and he needed some relief right now.

Just as Lyle was considering approaching Carol yet again, he noticed Amber out of the corner of his eye. She was walking past the pool area out of the hotel compound and towards the dense leafy jungle of the island interior. Lyle watched as she set out on a dirt trail that led into the jungle, and noticed that Amber was wearing the combat boots she mentioned earlier, complementing the sexy outfit she was already wearing; the tight white and black striped tank top and the white daisy duke mini shorts.

Lyle watched hypnotised as he stared at Amber's luscious tanned thighs shown off between the knee high boots and the daisy duke shorts. Amber was quite skinny and had the tightest, most incredible ass Lyle had ever seen. If he was honest with himself Amber's ass was even better than Carol's. Lyle mused that Amber's ass was probably her highlight feature just as Carol's was undoubtedly her magnificent rack.

It was these thoughts that filled Lyle's head, momentarily distracting him from his sexual frustration from ogling Carol. He stared longingly at Amber's ass as it wiggled until she disappeared behind a turn in the dirt trail and was hidden from view.

"Shit," said Lyle to himself. "I love Carol, but I need to hit that ass right away!"

Resolved in his quest, Lyle ran awkwardly after Amber as she hiked away down the island trail.

A few minutes later and quite out of breath, Lyle finally caught up to Amber. The girl was seriously athletic, she had only been hiking but it had taken a lot of effort for Lyle to catch up to her. He had called out to her, wheezing and gasping for air, and luckily she had heard him and stopped.

"Hi Amber!" said Lyle as he stumbled over to beautiful brunette, still breathing hard.

Amber didn't seem to have even broken a sweat from her hike so far, despite the steep climb up into the jungle hills.

"Hey Lyle," said Amber, nonplussed by his exertion, "are you going for a hike too?"

"Uh, actually," huffed Lyle, "I was trying to catch up to you."

"Oh really?" grinned Amber slyly. "Did you lose Carol?"

"No," said Lyle, finally breathing steady enough to speak properly, "she's just tanning. That was kind of the problem. See, I'm so damn horny right now. I've been watching her all afternoon and I can't do a thing with her unless I win her in the tournament tonight."

"That's a shame," said Amber, stretching and thrusting out her chest as she arched her back.

Lyle groaned with lust as he watched Amber stretch, ogling her slim waist and firm tits in the snug spaghetti strap tank top.

"I still have a free sex pass to spend today, since I can't spend it on Carol," said Lyle, "and I badly need to bust a load."

"I see," smiled Amber, leaning over slightly to show off her tight tanned cleavage as she stepped closer to Lyle, teasing him. "You can't just take care of that yourself?"

"Why should I when I can have a sex icon like you," said Lyle.

"Haha, fair point," grinned Amber, enjoying the flirting. "So bad boy, you want to take your lust out on me before you claim your beloved Carol tonight? What do you want? Another world famous blowjob?"

"Actually, I was thinking of fucking you," said Lyle. "From behind, so I can hump that amazing ass of yours."

"Wow you are in a dirty mood!" laughed Amber, as she moved right up close to Lyle, pressing her tight, lithe body into his. "Normally you're not my type, but then you do have that all access free pass... and you were surprisingly good in that alley when we first hooked up. I guess I'll have to do my duty and let you stick that long hard dick of yours up my tight little pussy."

"Oh my god," breathed Lyle as he ran his hands over Amber's perfect body, feeling her warmth through her tight top.

"Besides, I'm pretty horny myself, and I haven't found any studs to prey on at this hotel yet," purred Amber, as she reached down to fondle Lyle's growing trouser snake.

"You are such an awesome slut, Amber!" moaned Lyle as he reached up to grab handfuls of Amber's firm tits through her tank top and bra.

"You're right, I am a bit of a slut," moaned Amber huskily as she kissed and slurped on Lyle's neck, "and that's why I'm even going to throw in this for free..."

"Throw in what for free...? Ohhhh," groaned Lyle as Amber dropped to a crouch on the dirt trail in front of him.

Amber didn't waste any time. She had Lyle's cock out in seconds and the long rigid erection bounced happily in the air as it was freed.

Lyle delighted in the sensation of having his boner unleashed, but he didn't plan to have it out in the open for long. He grabbed hold of the base and slapped the phallus gently against Amber's face as she teased her tongue over the underside of the shaft and licked his balls.

"Open up, slut, I have a cock for you to suck," ordered Lyle, suddenly feeling very in charge.

Amber was more than happy to play along and with a girlish squeal she opened her mouth wide and wrapped her soft as silk lips around Lyle's trembling cock, firmly sucking on the head.

"Oh that feels so good!" Lyle groaned as he felt Amber's pursed lips envelop his cock, applying steady pressure as the hot young college girl bobbed her head back and forth.

Spit filled Amber's mouth as she worked Lyle's dick over, generously lathing the bulbous head with slick saliva. Amber's mouth was hot on Lyle's cock, even in the warm island air, and with each suck and slurp, Lyle gasped or groaned from the pleasure.

"Fuck yes, you slutty cocksucker," breathed Lyle as he leaned over to watch Amber's tight ass as she blew him. "Those lips were made for sucking dick."

"Mmmmm Hmmmm," mumbled Amber in agreement as she looked up at Lyle with her seductive grey eyes, her mouth still full of his cock.

The sensation was amazing. Amber knew just how to please a man, hitting all the right places with her tongue and lips, speeding up or slowing down to achieve maximum pleasure. Lyle could have let her blow him, finish in her mouth, and be thoroughly satisfied just with that. But he had a mission in mind the moment he saw that ass strut down the hiking trail, and he was going to fulfil it.

But not before he savoured Amber's renowned speciality for effortless deep throat.

Lyle grabbed hold of the back of Amber's head with two firm hands. Amber knew what was coming and braced herself against Lyle's thighs, relaxing her throat and tried to tilt her head to the best angle for full penetration.

It was just in time too. Lyle pushed Amber's head down swiftly and forcefully until she bottomed out on his long cock. He slid in easily, his cock sinking deep into the warm wet flesh of Amber's throat.

"Uuugnneuuuahhh!" Amber gagged, but didn't pull away.

Lyle just held her there, Amber's lips stretched around the base. Lyle's balls were crammed up against Amber's chin. He could feel the brunette's throat muscles working, adjusting, as Amber tried to fight her gag reflex for as long as she could.

"One Mississippi, two Mississippi..." Lyle began to count, keeping Amber's face held down balls deep on his shaft.

The pleasure was almost unbearable. Lyle closed his eyes in contentment as his cock was utterly buried to the hilt in Amber's slutty mouth and throat, continuing to count out loud.

Lyle had reached seven Mississippis by the time Amber tapped her hand urgently against Lyle's pelvis, signalling she could last no longer.

Releasing his grip, Lyle let Amber pull off with a slick audible 'pop'.

Before Amber even had time to catch her breath, Lyle had pulled the brunette to her feet and spun her around. He then marched her to a nearby tree in the jungle just off the trail and proceeded to unzip and pull down her daisy duke white mini shorts and the soaking wet panties beneath them.

Lyle moaned with delight when he saw how wet Amber was. That would make great improvised lubrication, thought Lyle, as he bent Amber over against the tree, making her arch her back and position her body just so, with her ass thrust out behind her.

Once Amber was in place and whimpering like a bitch in heat, Lyle lined up behind her and pushed into her soaking wet pussy. Amber was incredibly wet, and Lyle had no problem thrusting deeply and powerfully inside her, grabbing her tits from behind as he slammed her slick pussy.

"Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, take that cock, you love it you little slut, don't you?" grunted Lyle as he thrust inside Amber.

"Yes, do me you perverted nerd, fuck my pussy with that hard cock!" groaned Amber in response.

After only a minute, Lyle already thought he would bust his nut inside Amber's sweet pussy.

Pulling out and pressing down on the small of Amber's back until she bent over even further against the tree, Lyle grabbed hold of Amber's small waist and shoved his way back into Amber's pussy frp, behind.

"Fucking hell, aaaahhh!" screamed Amber.

Lyle thrust harder and pushed in almost all of his shaft into Amber's hot pussy, enough to feel like he'd died and gone to heaven. Amber was so tight, and Lyle's cock was snugly buried in her depths.

"Oh fuck, you're so deep in me, Lyle," whimpered Amber, "fuck me just like you always wanted."

Lyle wasted no time in doing just that, and truth be told he had little time to begin with. His balls were already churning. His cock was so tightly squeezed that he could not hold on for long. He thrust in short, rocking waves, trying to grip Amber's hips as best he could as he took complete advantage of the young woman's perfect body.

Each thrust was cushioned by Amber's round, firm buttocks, and was met by an arousing cry of pleasure or distress from the bent over brunette.

The feeling was overwhelming. Lyle stared down at Amber's arched and undulating back in the black and white striped tank top and knew he was about to unload.

"Yes! I'm gonna cum in you!" yelled Lyle.

The horny nerd then proceeded to paint Amber's pussy with spurts of hot white cum, grunting in wild abandon as he rode out the pleasured bursts of the orgasm as Amber bucked and grinded back against him.

Lyle pushed Amber up against the tree and stayed inside her from behind, until his deflated penis finally slunk out of the majesty that was the stunning tanned brunette's pussy, leaking cum following in its wake.

Both of them were shaking and trembling and hot with sweat and exhaustion, despite the fact that not five minutes had passed since Lyle had caught up to Amber.

"That was one hell of a quickie," said Amber between ragged breaths. "But how about next time you last a little longer... We girls need to cum too!"

"There's no way any man lasts more than a minute in you," said Lyle. "I can't imagine how long someone would last if you gave up your ass."

"Now there's an interesting challenge..." laughed Amber.

Lyle wasn't sure if Amber was being serious or not, but he liked the sound of putting the hot young brunette's ass to good and proper use.

**

The sun was setting over the tropical sea, turning the sky a hazy orange over the beach resort of Nova Luna. Crystal clear waves rolled gently across the pure white sands of the beach. Palm trees hung and swayed in the breeze. It was perhaps the most beautiful sight in the world.

The amazing vista was having absolutely no effect on Howard, however. He had come down to the beach to try and clear his head before the big tournament that evening. Carol would be dressed as Lara Croft, and winning the tournament would allow Howard to fuck Carol. Therefore he would in some way actually be fucking Lara Croft, Harold concluded. In his mind there was no more glorious achievement for a gamer nerd than to fulfil that fantasy.

Only, as soon as Harold had settled himself on a deck chair down on the beach was he confronted by the sight of Carol, Amber and Katie frolicking in the waves in nothing more than bikinis.

Instead of reaching the Zen-like state of mind he needed to play his best in the tournament, his thoughts were now swimming with debauched thoughts as he watched the three girls in silent reverence. As he gazed upon their nubile young bodies, perfectly slender and curved, his cock rose to attention in his shorts.

The girls' breasts bounced playfully in their bikinis as they splashed each other and laughed. Carol was still wearing her white string bikini from earlier, and Katie too was in her yellow bikini. Their bodies were sights to behold, their smooth skin glistening with moisture and the reflected rays of the setting sun. When Harold had last seen Amber however, she had been wearing casual clothes; a tank top and daisy duke shorts. Now she had changed into a red and white horizontally striped bikini set. Upon seeing Amber rise up out of the water and stretch, front on to Howard, thrusting out her spectacular cleavage towards him, Howard felt his erection reach a throbbing girth of such agony he thought he was going to pass out.

Howard swore he had never felt this hard and this horny before. He knew he would have to do something. If he entered the tournament like this, there was no way he would be able to concentrate on his game. It was time to use his free pass.

Howard got up from his deck chair and boldly strode out to the three bikini clad girls as they laughed and played in the water. The walking was further difficult because of the enormous tent in his shorts, a fact not unnoticed by the girls who broke into fits of hysterical giggling.

Undeterred, Howard approached and spoke his claim without hesitation. The shy nerd was becoming a man.

"Amber, I choose to use my free pass for today on you," announced Howard.

This was followed by more fits of giggling and laughing as Katie and Carol teased Amber with dirty jokes.

"Sure babe," said Amber, "when do you want it?"

"Right now," said Howard, "follow me."

"Yes sir!" Amber laughed, as she gave a mock salute, and then headed up onto the beach toward Howard.

Behind Amber, Katie and Carol were teasing Amber with more dirty jokes and laughter.

Once Amber made it to the shore, shaking water out of her sexy raven hair, Howard offered her his hand and guided her to a secluded spot down the beach behind a rocky outcrop. As Howard had hoped, the place was deserted. There were people nearby, just a minute away up the beach they could still hear Katie and Carol, as well as other hotel patrons. But they were out of sight enough for Howard's purposes.

Suddenly, Howard was afraid that he'd pushed too aggressively, and that Amber would be bored or offended at dragging her away from her friends. But instead, Amber was grinning mischievously, biting her lip, her eyes full of lust as she looked Howard over and even flicked downwards to check out his bulging package in his shorts.

"I was kind of hoping you'd pick me today," said Amber, before she moved right in and kissed Howard on the lips.

Howard moaned, caught by surprise but enjoying himself immensely as he made out with Amber. Her tongue snaked into his mouth and they ran their hands over each other's bodies, hungry with lust.

Howard pulled back and took all his clothes off, revealing his thick black dick, making Amber's eyes go wide with excitement.

Amber made to take off her bikini, but Howard stopped her.

"Not yet," said Howard, "I want you to wear it while you blow me first."

"Oh, a bikini fetish huh? I like that!" smiled Amber, before dropping to her knees in the soft sand.

Howard groaned as he watched Amber open her mouth wide and wrap her soft pink lips around his throbbing black cock. Her mouth was moist and full of heat, and his cock head felt like it had entered the oral equivalent of heaven.

Amber's tongue lashed the underside of his shaft, working away diligently to produce a pleasurable effect that took Howard's breath away. It had been an amazing thrill when Amber had blown him under the table at lunch earlier that day, but it was a rushed and risky scenario and he was nervous about getting caught. Now they both had the time to pay full attention and he luxuriated in the sensations of Amber's blowjob.

"Mmmnnnfhh bnnmnfhhh," moaned Amber as she sucked.

"Oh yes, I love feeling your mouth on me Amber," huffed Howard as he gazed down at her with affection and desire, revelling in the sight of her perfect body in the tight bikini.

Howard moved his hands down, eager to feel Amber. One hand slipped down to cup Amber's right tit through her bikini as he leaned over slightly, gasping in amazement as he checked out Amber's incredible tight ass in the sexy red and white striped bikini bottoms. His other hand seized hold of the back of Amber's head, and began applying pressure, pushing her down further on his cock.

Amber was completely lost in the rhythm now, bobbing her head sensationally as she effortlessly deep throated the turgid black cock. Howard could hear it squelching noisily in the tight confines of her throat, every time she bobbed downward.

The suction was so thrilling that Howard was almost tempted just to ride Amber's blowjob to climax and spunk copiously down her throat. But he was still determined enough that he knew he wanted to have sex with her and claim Amber's pussy. This would be the first of the three girls he would have sex with on this holiday, and he was more than happy he had chosen Amber for it.

Reluctantly, Howard pulled Amber's bobbing head off his cock, and she recovered her breath while spit and pre-cum drooled down her chin.

Howard lay down on the sand and pointed his cock up vertically in the air.

"Climb on, Amber," said Howard.

Amber almost squealed with delight, ripping off her bikini and proceeding to mount Howard naked. Amber lowered herself slowly onto Howard's throbbing cock until he was buried to the hilt within her. Her pussy was tight and slick, cascading in warmth. When Amber began to rock her hips and ride Howard, both of the teenagers felt as if their worlds had exploded into fireworks of sexual pleasure.

Amber was a girl in heat; her pussy was drenched and flowing with juices; her voice grew feverish and husky. Howard could do nothing but hold on for dear life as he thrust his pelvis up to match Amber's movements. His hands roamed from Amber's bare tits ass to her slim waist to her perfect ass.

Together they fucked, grunting in exertion, bodies moving urgently as they vigorously humped one another. There was no delicate sensuousness to it. It was simply desperate, sweaty, raunchy sex.

Before long, Amber flung her head back and howled with pleasure as her body quaked with spasms in orgasm. She rode out the climax, and Howard knew he wouldn't be far behind.