Katie's Favors Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was, er, talking to Greg about the tournament," said Carol. "He was telling me how well he was doing, you know, usual Greg bragging."

"He's telling you he was doing well?" laughed Amber. "Yeah, wouldn't put it past Greg to lie his ass off to make himself look good."

"What are you talking about?" asked Carol, suddenly suspicious. "He said he'd just won his latest match and was the favorite to win the tournament."

"Favorite my hot ass!" said Amber. "He got knocked out in the first round."

"The first round? You mean he was already knocked out of the tournament?" asked Carol, her eyes going wide.

"Yeah, like in the first five minutes," said Amber. "Came moping to me about it for a sympathy blowjob, but I had, um, other things to take care of."

Carol was silent for a moment, visibly seething.

"Whoa, you got your scary face on there, Carol," laughed Amber. "You ok, babe?"

"SON OF A BITCH!" screamed Carol.

**

This competition had escalated quickly, and Katie was already suspicious of what she might have to do to have her next target throw the match.

As she re-entered the hall, Katie ran into Amber on her way back in from the leafy hotel grounds outside. Katie almost laughed when she saw a small but noticeable streak of cum across Amber's left cheek.

"Check your face, babe," said Katie grinning, pointing to her own cheek to give Amber a hint.

"Oh shit, did I miss a spot?" asked Amber as she brushed her cheek clean of the cum streak with an index finger, and then proceeded to suck it clean rather suggestively. "How's that now?"

"Much better," said Katie, "I almost can't tell that you're a slut!"

"Says the whore," laughed Amber. "Actually, I'm surprised Carol didn't spot it. I just ran into her outside. Then again, she was a bit distracted by her own problems."

"Oh, what happened?" asked Katie.

"Greg tricked her into giving him a blowjob," said Amber casually, "sneaky bastard."

"Been there, done that," laughed Katie. "Is she ok?"

"She'll be fine, she's back mingling in the crowd," said Amber. "She may try to beat the shit out of Greg the next time she sees him, but other than that, all good. So, where are we for the tournament now?"

"Semi-finals are starting any minute," said Katie, "we better get to it, although I have no idea how I'm going to convince one of these gamers to throw a match when they're so close to winning now."

"It's simple, give them an offer they can't refuse," teased Amber, putting on a husky godfather voice.

"You know you sound kind of hot when you talk like that," said Katie.

"Creepy, but thank you!" said Amber. "Now, let's hunt some nerd!"

"Haha! Now who's the nerd?" laughed Katie.

"What can I say, Aragorn does it for me," shrugged Amber. "Pity the ones on offer here aren't quite so sexy. How long did your guy last?"

"About a couple of minutes," said Katie. "Yours?"

"Maybe thirty seconds. One deep throat and boom! Went off like a fire hose just as I pulled off to take a breath," said Amber, "Unfortunately he came on my face, and I had to spend most of the time cleaning it off. It went everywhere! Thank god for wipes!"

"Amen," said Katie.

It was down to the semi-finals now. Katie and Amber knew the stakes were rising, and so too would their temptations have to rise to lure their targets into throwing their matches.

Lyle's semi-finals opponent and Katie's final target was a lean and handsome young Asian guy with a demeanour of supreme confidence and total concentration. From the gossip she picked up around her, this guy was a superstar pro-gamer, and the favourite to win the tournament. Everyone referred to him simply as, "J. Wang". It was quite a fitting name, thought Katie, given what she planned to do with him.

For such a dedicated contestant, Katie was under no illusions how difficult it would be to crack this guy. And if she didn't, Lyle was sure to lose, and Katie would lose her bet with Amber along with that. She was not going to let that happen without a fight.

Katie knew that Amber would be pulling out all her repertoire of seductive tricks to bag her own target, and there was no competing with Amber's raw sex appeal. Amber was sultry and sculpted, with perfect tits, hips, legs and ass. Her face and features were flawless, her bone structure impeccable. It would be no good photo shopping and airbrushing her pictures, because there was nothing to improve upon with the stunning brunette.

Katie's attractiveness on the other hand was asymmetric. She was petite, her breasts were small, her legs skinny but not long. She lacked Amber's voluptuousness. But Katie was cute. Her face was freckled. Her attitude playful. Katie knew from experience that her look fit into a very desirable niche for many guys, especially if their fantasies involved slutty school uniforms or the girl-next-door.

Katie took a gamble. Either J. Wang was the type that liked girls that looked like Katie or he wasn't. But Katie had a good feeling, and she went with it.

J. Wang was huddled with a group of three other young men, all wearing T-shirts with some kind of branding on them that Katie didn't recognise. It took her a moment to realise that they were "team shirts", and all of them bore the logo of their sponsors. Katie marvelled for a moment at how strange it was to be taking a video game this seriously that it had sponsored teams. Then she honed in on J. Wang, determined to make her proposition.

"Hey there, J. Wang right? Can I speak with you for a moment," said Katie, "it's really urgent."

"Sorry, I'm preparing for my match," said J. Wang. "I'll do autographs after the tournament."

"It's about the next match, I need to tell you something about it," said Katie.

"Alright, I'm listening, but make it quick," said J. Wang, turning away from his team mates to face Katie.

Katie noticed his eyes sneaking glances down at her petite body and perky cleavage on display. Katie smiled inwardly, and proceeded with her high stakes gambit.

"My name is Katie. I'm here to tell you that you're going to lose the semi-final match," said Katie.

"What are you talking about?" asked J. Wang, his eyes narrowing. "There's no way I'll lose."

"You will lose, and in return, you get a special favor from me," said Katie suggestively as she leaned close and gently brushed his crotch with her hand.

J. Wang was silent for a moment, but Katie saw his eyes roam over her body more hungrily now. He had to admit, this girl was a fucking cutie.

"How much do I get?" asked J. Wang.

"How much do you want?" asked Katie slyly.

"See, the thing is, throwing such an important tournament for a girl would be a pretty selfish thing for me to do, because it's not just about me," said J. Wang, tilting his head to the three other guys behind him. "See my team over there, they're all counting on me to win for all of them. My manager would be especially upset. He cares so much about this game and this team. I'd hate to see them left out."

At this point, J. Wang was simply making a daring joke. He doubted this girl was serious and wanted to mess with her head a little for wasting his time. He was a little shocked then when Katie gave her reply.

"I guess it's only fair then that we work out a deal where I can service your whole team," said Katie, "and the manager of course. We wouldn't want anyone to be left out. But I'm not going to hook up with everyone, that's too much even for me. How about you choose. You can either fuck me however you want while your team watches, or you can share me but in that case it's only blowjobs for everyone. What do you say to that?"

J. Wang hadn't expected the conversation to develop in that way, but now debauched scenarios ran through his mind and he found his lust rapidly rising. Unable to contain it, he blurted out the dirtiest proposal he had in his head, something he had always fantasized about and made up a significant portion of his porn stash.

"I'm a team player, so let's go with the second option. But I have a request. Could we, um, do a bukkake with you?" J. Wang proposed. "Do you know what that is?"

"I know what it is, that's a great idea!" Katie exclaimed happily.

Katie had been fearing something much worse when J. Wang suggested getting his entire team involved. A group face painting would be a lot less strenuous, even if it involved a lot of oral.

"And another request..." said J. Wang, pushing his already golden luck.

"Ok, let's hear it," said Katie, amused.

"Could you keep your clothes on while we do it," said J. Wang. "I've always had a fetish for seeing a girl dripping in cum while she's still dressed."

"I guess so," laughed Katie, thinking how diverse peoples' sexual kinks could be. "But I may have to change into something I can afford to get messy in."

"Fuck," said J. Wang, a bit stunned. "Uh, let me just check with my team mates... I'll be right back."

J. Wang then hurried back to his team and proceeded to hurriedly whisper things to them while pointing at Katie and nodding seriously.

When J. Wang returned he looked a bit flustered, and behind him his team were now ogling Katie with lecherous eyes.

"You have a deal," said J. Wang finally. "We'll meet you after the finals to collect."

"See you soon," said Katie.

"Room 81," said J. Wang, before turning away to play in the semi-finals match against Lyle.

Not ten minutes later, J. Wang had lost the match and the crowd was in an uproar. Lyle had defeated the rock star Street Kombat 4 player, and was into the Grand Final.

**

The Grand Final match was on. Howard versus Lyle in a showdown with so much more than pride and money on the line. To the victor would go the busty brunette Carol, the typical good girl gone just a little bad for the night, and furthermore dressed as Lara Croft, the iconic fantasy girl of the gaming world.

While Katie had just secured a coveted spot for Lyle in the Grand Final of the tournament by offering herself up to tournament favourite J. Wang, Amber had also pulled out all the stops to make sure Howard would be heading into the finals too. This had involved huskily whispering a few incredibly debauched suggestions into the ear of Diego Garcia, Howard's semi-finals opponent. Diego's fiery Latin blood was utterly unable to resist the seductive temptress Amber. Diego Garcia threw the match, and Howard advanced to the final round.

Both of the girls had now done everything in their power to win the bet they had made, having taken Howard and Lyle as far in the tournament as the girls' charms could take them. Everything would now depend on the final match between the two nerds. If Howard won, he would claim Carol, and Amber would win the bet with Katie. If Lyle won, he would at long last fulfil his lusty dream of shagging Carol, and Katie would win the bet against Amber.

When the match started, it was chaos in the room. All the nerdy young men were yelling and cheering as Howard and Lyle fiddled with the arcade controls before them, and the animated fighters in the game fought with punches, kicks and fireballs.

Katie and Amber had little idea what was going on or who was in the lead, other than the declining health bars and score counter after each round was won or lost.

Finally it happened. The crowd went wild. Howard was defeated. Lyle was the winner.

Lyle was in a daze, the weight of the victory hadn't quite sunk in. He had won the tournament, but in his mind, more importantly, he had won Carol. He would finally have his chance to bed his busty brunette crush. Not to mention she would be dressed as Lara Croft, no less. Lyle swooned as he stood up from his seat, thinking heavenly thoughts about Carol's fabulous chest, and then promptly passed out in front of everyone and fell to the ground in a heap.

**

Lyle woke to sounds of girly chatter and laughter. His head was groggy and he was unsure as to where he was. He seemed to be on a large comfy bed, staring up at a blank ceiling. What had happened? He could have sworn he just won the tournament... Was it just a dream? Lyle shuddered in horror. Please let it be real, he pleaded in his mind.

"Hey there, looks like the big winner is up and awake finally!" said a voice Lyle recognised as Katie's.

"About time! I have a date with Diego. I'd rather not miss it, I finally swiped myself a nerd that's actually hot," came another voice in reply. That was definitely Amber, thought Lyle with amusement.

"Go have fun, Amber, I guess I can take it from here," said Carol. Lyle could tell it was Carol's sweet voice instantly.

"I better get changed and go too," said Katie. "I promised to hang out with J. Wang and his friends. Also I want to find out what kind of wang this J. Wang is packing..."

"Oh my god, Katie, do you ever not think about wang?" asked Carol. "Actually, don't answer that!"

"Well you'll be getting some wang of your own very soon, so maybe we can compare afterwards?" teased Katie mischievously.

"Go change Katie! That way, yes, go go go!" laughed Carol as she shooed Katie away into another room.

"Hey, where'd Howard go by the way?" asked Amber. "That was nice of him to carry Lyle back up here for us."

"I think he went down to the bar to hang with Greg. You're right, it was really sweet of him to help Lyle out, especially after having lost. I think I'll treat him to something special tomorrow," said Carol. "I know it's weird, but cosplaying out in the hall and having all those guys fawn over me was kind of exciting. I'm actually really freaking horny now."

"We'll make a slut out of you yet," laughed Amber. "Alright, I'm out of here. Have fun Carol Croft!"

Lyle finally sat up on the bed to discover that he was now all alone with Carol in one of the bedrooms of their hotel room. At long last he got to survey Carol in all her Tomb Raider glory.

Carol was standing just past the foot of the bed, hands on her hips, a smile creeping up her lips. Carol never usually smiled at Lyle. It was an astonishing sight. Carol had tanned lightly but wonderfully from her time in the sun and her gorgeous athletic body was now highlighted in every manner possible by the Tomb Raider outfit she had put together. The double set of the pale green tank top over a smaller white tank hugged to her luscious curves, the low cut scoop displaying the delicious creamy cleavage of her snugly encased tits. The twin straps of each tank, white and green together, ran over Carol's shoulders, contrasting against her tanned skin. The top stretched over and highlighted her naturally slender waist, which then flared out wonderfully into womanly hips encased in mini brown shorts that immediately gave way to long impossibly smooth and sexy legs. Finally a pair of hiking combat boots (borrowed from Amber, Lyle guessed) completed the outfit.

Carol's brown hair had been tied back into a suitably Lara-esque pony tail. Her blue eyes roamed over Lyle, and she bit her lip lightly as she watched him. Carol was already aroused from what had been an unusual night for her, and throwing caution to the wind, she planned to have some serious fun with Lyle.

"So Lyle, you just won the big tournament," said Carol with a foxy smile. "Are you ready to collect your prize?"

Lyle nodded emphatically, unable to speak.

"Oh dear, don't pass out on me again!" laughed Carol. "Maybe a kiss will wake you up..."

With that, Lyle's living fantasy before him suddenly seemed to cross some invisible threshold into reality as Carol climbed onto the bed on all fours and crawled over to Lyle until she was perched right over him. Her tits strained against the tank tops containing them, brushing against Lyle's body and sending shivers of excitement racing through him each time they made contact with him. The view was incredible. Lyle's gaze was lost in the infinite depths of Carol's tight cleavage.

Then Carol's blue eyes were meeting Lyle's, her soft pink lips parting lustfully as she leaned forward to kiss him. They tasted each other's mouths and within moments their tongues began to gently explore. Whether from shock or something else, Lyle savoured the moment slowly, not rushing. The effect was powerful. Carol moaned in undeniable pleasure and the kiss intensified. Lyle's hands moved, one to the back of Carol's head, stroking her hair as he pulled her deeper into the kiss, the other reaching down to slide over her waist.

When at last they broke off, Carol gasped.

"Wow, you are actually a really good kisser!" said Carol, scarcely believing it was possible.

Lyle wasn't entirely sure where he had pulled such talent from himself, but wasn't about to protest. He simply shrugged and pulled Carol back down for another kiss.

It was so refreshing to Carol to make out. No rush to crazy debauchery or casual servicing the way Katie and Amber often did, this was genuine steamy foreplay, and it was driving Carol wild. She could feel herself growing wetter by the moment, her whole body heating up as she pressed herself down against Lyle now.

Carol could feel the stiff form of Lyle's erection bulging against her through their clothes. The intimate contact with a man's engorged appendage, on her terms finally, was deeply arousing. Carol writhed on Lyle's body, rubbing herself against him as she felt herself grow moist between her thighs. Carol was discovering a whole other side to her sexuality she had never really experienced before. She was so accustomed to being the perfect girl next door, the straight A student, the girl that guys liked to chase and conquer. Playing Lara Croft for an evening, wielding the sexual power of that character, and being the one in charge was exciting and incredibly arousing.

Meanwhile, Lyle was having the time of his life and the sex hadn't even started yet. Carol was unleashing herself on him like he'd never imagined except in his most feverish of fantasies. Somehow she wanted him right now. After how dismissive she had always acted to Lyle, this was incredibly confusing to him, if not downright suspicious. Was she playing a game with him? Was she going to humiliate him? Girls like Carol didn't hook up with guys like Lyle. What was her angle?

Lyle was pondering all of this as he made out with Carol, his hands roaming over her amazing body, stroking the bare skin of her lower back in the magical place between the Carol's tank tops and her bootylicious hot pants. Daring to go further, Lyle slipped his hands down further to cup Carol's perky round buttocks through her shorts. Instead of protesting as Lyle feared, Carol moaned in pleasure. Lyle was completely perplexed, but he didn't stop groping Carol's butt. It just felt too good.

Just as Lyle was letting his doubts get the better of him, Carol slipped off Lyle and squished up beside him on the bed. In next moments two little miracles happened that silenced Lyle's anxieties for good that evening, leaving him enraptured with sheer overflowing lust towards Carol.

One, as Carol slid up next to Lyle, gravity and position conspired to treat Lyle to the most stunningly breathtaking 'down blouse' (or rather 'down tank top') view of Carol's profound cleavage of her round and juicy breasts.

Two, Carol swiftly and skilfully reached down Lyle's body with one hand and with a series of deft movements soon had his jeans unzipped and her hand clasped firmly around his erect cock.

The delicate touch of Carol' soft fingers and palm around the firm taut flesh of Lyle's raging hard on was sensational. Combined with the tremendous vista of looking down Carol's tank tops at her deep cleavage, it was almost too much to handle. Lyle nearly came right then and there.

"Oh my God!" gasped Lyle in amazement.

"Do you mind if I play with your cock?" whispered Carol.

"No, not at all," moaned Lyle.

"Do you mind if I play with your tits?" Lyle asked Carol, his hands desperately hoping to latch themselves to Carol's fabulous chest.