Katie's Favors Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go ahead," said Carol with a wicked smile. She knew of course from personal experience just how obsessed Lyle was with her tits. She was horny enough tonight that she was quite happy for him to grope and maul her breasts with his hungry hands. Hell, she was even craving it. Even if he was being a jerk tonight, she probably would have let him. That Lyle instead politely asked for permission was surprisingly sweet, and a massive turn on. She was going to treat Lyle extra special tonight for that.

And perhaps more in the future if he keeps it up? Carol mused in the back of her mind. Maybe, she thought, let's not get ahead of ourselves...

Lyle didn't need to be invited to Carol's busty chest twice. His hands swept up and planted themselves firmly around each breast through the green and white tank tops. His fingers stroked the exposed bare naked cleavage; the skin impossibly smooth; the bouncy feel of the tit flesh as he squeezed them, soft and firm all at once like some sort of erotic paradox. Lyle loved girls' boobs, ever since he hit adolescence. As he groped, squeezed and felt up Carol's legendary tits, he realised he loved Carol's boobs most of all.

Meanwhile Carol was giving Lyle the handjob of his life. Carol noticed the small flow of precum as it trickled onto her fingers as she tugged at Lyle's engorged shaft, and bit her lip gently in delight at the effect she was having. Her own pussy was beginning to gush with its own fluids of excitement, loving the eroticism of being in control of the man before her.

"Oh my God. You're amazing Carol!" exclaimed Lyle with joy.

"Well, if you think I'm amazing now, wait until I do this..." said Carol in a sultry voice as she suddenly scooted off the bed and stood there with her back to him. Her figure was stupendously hot and her ass looked incredible in those tight shorts. Carol threw a smokingly sexy look back over her shoulder at Lyle. "Get over here, winner."

"Right away, Ms Croft!" said Lyle as he dashed off the bed to join Carol, hastily pulling his shirt off as he did. He stood behind Carol and pressed his crotch up tight against her ass.

Carol's back arched as she softly moaned and pushed back against him, thrusting her hips and ass out against Lyle's throbbing erection. Lyle meanwhile grabbed Carol's tits from behind, and mauled them ferociously as they dry humped one another with growing and feverish urgency.

Suddenly Carol spun around and seizing Lyle's head in her hands she pulled his face to her chest. Lyle groaned in delight and went to town on Carol's tits, motor boating her cleavage in a feeding frenzy of licks and sucks.

Carol was panting with desire, her nipples had grown so stiff and aroused that they were straining against her clothes. Desperate for more, Carol slid the tank top straps off her shoulders and pulled both the tops down to unleash her bare and bountiful breasts to the open air and to Lyle's immediate attention.

Lyle slammed his open mouth around one breast, trying to fit in as much as he could, knowing full well he would fail. He slurped ecstatically on one of Carol's aroused nipples, rolling his tongue around the outside, sucking gently and then intensely, before alternating to the other breast and beginning all over again.

"Oh my gosh, that is so fucking good!" cried Carol as she mewled with pleasure.

"Mmmhhh gruuummphhhh," mumbled Lyle as he feasted on Carol's tits.

When Lyle finally had to step back to recover his breath, he noticed a strange twinkle in Carol's eye. She was breathing hard, but had the look of a woman with a devious secret plan.

"Time to collect the first part of your prize," said Carol, before sliding to her knees on the bedroom floor.

Lyle almost fell over and had to steady himself on Carol's shoulders as he watched the amazing busty brunette drop to her knees before him.

Lyle drop his jeans so that his cock was now jutting right out in the open air, straight at Carol's beautiful face. The cock throbbed painfully in anticipation of the soothing touch it soon hoped to receive.

Carol looked up at Lyle with her bright blue eyes, then dipped her head forward and opened wide to take the cock in front of her into her moist mouth.

Soft, wet warmth engulfed Lyle's penis and he moaned in relief. For Carol, the sensation was different though still quite erotic; a rigidly stiff tube of flesh, bulbous and smooth at the top, penetrating between her lips. Its smell and taste was musky and masculine, what in some circumstances would be off putting, now was strangely intoxicating.

Carol swished her tongue gently and repeatedly against the underside of the cock head while she tilted her face to one side and then another. Her butter soft lips slipped and stroke their way along the flesh of Lyle's shaft, stimulating his pleasure nerves with rhythmic motion.

The sight of Carol doing this, willingly and sensuously above all else, was a wet dream come true for Lyle. Her gorgeous face looked prettier than ever, especially with his cock head protruding against the inside of her cheek, thought Lyle naughtily. Carol's tits were on full display, round and fulsome, her nipples erect and dripping with Lyle's saliva from earlier.

Lyle reached around to grab hold of the back of Carol's head, and seized the base of her pony tail. With this firm grip he began to gently but steadily increase the speed and pressure of Carol's blowjob, pushing her up and head down a little deeper and a little faster on each stroke.

Carol followed his guidance perfectly, and was soon giving Lyle an amazingly skilful blowjob. He was amazed, and thought inwardly, that with training Carol could even surpass Katie and Amber in cock sucking ability. He wisely refrained from making such a comparison at that moment however, and instead simply delighted in the slurping and sucking Carol was performing below.

"Mmmnnfhhhh uummfhhh!" Carol moaned as she sucked Lyle diligently, her head bobbing vigorously.

"Oh my God! That is amazing!" Lyle gasped as gazed down in wonder at Carol in her Lara Croft outfit on her knees and giving him head.

Lyle was loving what was happening, but inwardly he feared that he was not going to be able to control his pleasure peaking. Already he could feel the tell-tale sparks of pleasure shooting through him on each gentle stroke Carol made.

It was too damn good, thought Lyle. He knew he wouldn't be able to hold back his orgasm much longer. He swore inwardly, he was going to blow his ultimate chance at being with Carol by blowing his load too early!

"Carol, you better stop, I won't be able to last if you keep going like this," said Lyle with resignation.

"Oh really?" asked Carol as she slipped her mouth off the cock to speak, before flashing a mischievous smile as she stood up. "Maybe it's time you fuck me then."

Lyle could hardly believe his ears but he certainly wasn't going to second guess this gift from heaven.

A kind of crazy animalistic rush had overtaken the two teenagers. In a blur of desperate sexual fever, Lyle and Carol made out, their hands all over each other. Carol ripped off Lyle's clothes until he was stark naked. She was about to do the same, but Lyle stopped her.

"Wait, leave the tank tops on, I want you to wear the outfit while I fuck you," said Lyle.

Carol was only more turned on by this, and proceeded to get onto the bed on all fours on her hand and knees, ass towards Lyle as she looked over her shoulder with a sultry feverish stare.

"What are you waiting for then?" asked Carol. "Come and claim your prize!"

Lyle jumped onto the bed behind Carol and shuffled up behind her on his knees. He undid Carol's shorts and slipped them down to her knees, revealing her stunning bare ass and pink pussy. His hand slipped down to Carol's quivering pussy to check if she was ready enough, and to his amazement he found her absolutely soaking wet. His hand returned drenched.

"Do you want me to eat you out?" asked Lyle, figuring he should offer after such an incredible blowjob.

"Maybe later," moaned Carol. "No more teasing now, just put that nice long cock in me!"

"Oh, yes Carol," said Lyle, lining himself up with Carol, he guided his cock in with one hand, the other steadying himself by gripping her amazing ass.

"Push it in!" cried Carol.

Lyle thrust forward and plunged his cock into Carol's deliciously tight and wet pussy for the first time.

"Fuck, I'm in you Carol!" gasped Lyle, almost unable to comprehend the pleasure he was feeling at having penetrated the girl of his dreams.

"Yes! Fuck me slowly first..." moaned Carol as she felt Lyle's long rigid cock glide into her depths.

Lyle was happy to go slow for now. He wanted to savour every sensation of soft female flesh rippling over his turgid member. Besides which, he still felt very much on edge, his balls taut and begging for release. He didn't want to rush things along just when he had entered the once forbidden realm of Carol's pussy.

They rocked together on the bed, Lyle slowly thrusting back and forth, letting Carol get used to the long stiff penis now probing her depths.

Carol meanwhile found herself shocked to be enjoying the raunchy fucking as much as she was. Lyle may not have been a stud by any means, but he was sort of cute, and more importantly his cock was quite lengthy and he was turning out to be pretty damn good at fucking her. It had been some time since Carol had last been with a guy, and it felt amazing to let rip and give into her carnal urges.

"Yes, give me more Lyle!" moaned Carol. "Do it harder!"

Lyle pushed harder now as Carol loosened up and was able to take more of him deeper into her pussy on each stroke. He had his hands wrapped around Carol's waist and gripping her hips perfectly for driving himself inside her. Every thrust shunted Carol's body forward and she would cry out in a soft whimpering moan. The more Lyle drove himself forward, the more Carol wanted. Her back arched. Her ass ground back against him. She needed to be fucked just as badly as Lyle wanted to fuck her.

"Ahhh! Uhhh! Ahhh!" cried Carol as Lyle picked up his pace, her whole body felt hot and to her surprise she could feel herself growing close to an orgasm.

Lyle was now beyond holding back and grunted desperately as he hammered home in Carol's pussy from behind. Ploughing his college crush in a Lara Croft outfit doggy style in a resort hotel hadn't really entered Lyle's thoughts as the first time he would have sex with Carol. He had always fantasised about something more romantic; face to face and between her soft creamy thighs before pulling out to cream over her breasts. But Carol seemed to have ideas and desires of her own, and Lyle was having the time of his life.

Before Lyle even realised it was happening, Carol suddenly started to squirm and spasm under him as he shunted inside her pussy like it was his last day on earth. Only Carol's screams of "yes! Oh my God! Yes! Yes! Yes!" convinced Lyle that Carol was in fact orgasming and not having some sort of seizure.

Lyle plunged his cock deeper now, hoping to finish inside Carol's drenched, hot, quivering pussy. But Carol had other ideas, and pulled herself off.

"Stop... stop..." gasped Carol as she lay panting on the bed. "That was... amazing... but I need a break."

"Damn it, I'm so close," moaned Lyle as he looked down at his throbbing, aching erection, glistening with Carol's juices.

Carol didn't bother replying, and instead slid off the bed and pulled Lyle off with her. They were both standing again right next to the bed when Carol dropped to her knees and grasped Lyle's shaft with one hand and brought the throbbing penis back to the welcome embrace of her moist mouth. Her lips closed softly around the head of the cock, while she stroked the turgid member vigorously in her hand.

"Holy fuck, are you serious?" asked Lyle, scarcely believing his ears.

Carol bobbed her head gently but quickly now, swallowing no more than the cock head, but rhythmically jacking off the shaft of the penis while she sucked. The combined action saw her smooth lips collide with the ring of her index finger and thumb as they glided up and down the stiff meat of the penis in her grip.

As Carol went to work, she knew her performance must have been working well by the panting noises of grunts and moans from Lyle above her. Although it was a strange feeling to admit to herself, Carol felt proud of the blowjob she was giving. She badly wanted to make Lyle cum, so much so that she wasn't even turned off by the thought of receiving his load in her mouth. Gosh, if only Katie and Amber could see her now, thought Carol smugly, they wouldn't even recognise her!

Lyle's huffing and puffing was reaching fever pitch as he began to clutch desperately at Carol's hair, his hips now thrusting eagerly forward. Carol knew he was nearly there. She reached up with her free hand and squeezed and fondled Lyle's heavy balls while she sucked and stroked his shaft. The balls were rising and tightening even as she played with them, ready to disgorge their full supply of manly essence.

Carol tilted her head back and met Lyle's eyes with her own bright blues, and accelerated her one handed jerking to full speed.

"HOLY FUCK!" cried Lyle. "I'm gonna cum!"

Carol felt Lyle's cock head twitch suddenly and violently in her mouth, and then right on cue, a pulsing jet of thick warm semen ejaculated onto her tongue. The hot salty stream was quickly followed by a succession of forceful sprays, splattering man juice in her mouth with joyous abandon. The cock jerked and shuddered in ecstasy as it delivered its gooey load into Carol's sucking mouth.

Lyle eventually finished cumming and as the last few spurts emptied out of him, he gingerly withdrew his satiated penis from between Carol's perfect lips.

Carol was now left with a warm and sticky load of Lyle's fresh jizz in her mouth, and the question of what to do with it. Ordinarily she would spat it out in the bathroom or into a tissue. This time though, she found herself playing with the cum in her mouth, rolling it around her tongue, relishing the taste and feel of the thick hot goo as she considered what to do with it. The eroticism of what she had just done had made her incredibly aroused and to her own surprise she found that she had subconsciously slipped one hand down to rub herself.

Lyle was watching in rapt awe as Carol then did the unbelievable. The gorgeous busty brunette tilted her head back, closed her eyes, and swallowed Lyle's load down into her belly. She shuddered as she did so, her hips and pelvis now writhing pleasurably against her hand as she rubbed herself. It wasn't particularly pleasant swallowing cum, but it was powerfully sexual and seemed like the perfect punctuation to what had been a very hot and slutty experience for Carol. It was a strange feeling, but Carol felt proud of herself for cutting loose tonight and letting go of her usual inhibitions.

"Carol, oh my god..." murmured Lyle, "I think I'm... I think I'm gonna..."

Suddenly Carol heard a heavy thud and felt the floor tremble a little. She opened her eyes to see Lyle slumped on the floor, out cold. Concerned, Carol quickly checked his head, breathing and pulse. Everything seemed fine, he must have just fainted.

"Damn it!" swore Carol. "Just when I was getting ready for round two..."

**

To be continued...