All Comments on 'Katie's First Time'

by Shaima32

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
lesbearlesbearalmost 7 years ago
Why do you find a woman attractive?

Your character, Katie answers this question twice on page one. Both times she answers something about the woman not flirting with men or not seeming to need a man. Although these can indicate that a woman may be saphicaly inclined, it doesn't have anything to do with attraction. I realize that Katie is a novice here, but she should know what she finds attractive. Her framing her attraction in terms of how responsive a woman is to male attention either speaks of desperation (she'll take anyone that's so inclined) or is simply insulting.

MaonaighMaonaighalmost 7 years ago
Almost disappointing

Part of---no, a great deal of---the pleasure in reading your stories, Shaima, is the plotting and characterisation; your characters live and breathe, they are real and not just cardboard cut-outs. So for me, "Katie's First Time" falls down a bit because there's not really much of a plot or characterisation. It reads almost as if you were eager to post another story as quickly as possible and put this together. However, the story is saved by the quality of your writing and I do remain an admirer.

Unicorn410Unicorn410almost 7 years ago
What an ending

Great story. Great ending. Up to your usual high standard.

amritaloveramritaloveralmost 7 years ago
Very Nice Story

I would love to read more about this pair, but I will look at your other stories while I wait.

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 7 years ago
A very yummy beginning!

I hope this continues! Thank you!

TheReticentWriterTheReticentWriteralmost 7 years ago
Great Story

What a great story, I loved how you built the tension, with Kate's hesitancy and Penny's relaxed reaction, pushing slightly to entice Kate to give in. The sex was incredible and the ending superb. I hope there's a sequel.

plumberdonplumberdonalmost 7 years ago
Beautiful

What a lovely story. Nice description and with feelings. Loved it Thanks Hope there is more of these two.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenalmost 7 years ago
Really good story!

I really enjoyed this story, thank you for sharing it with us!

krick111mr1krick111mr1over 6 years ago
Great story as always

Your work never fails always a good read.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 3 years ago

Peaceful it is and should be ...... If everything could be that simple ....... 5 stars

okami1061okami1061almost 2 years ago

Another good bit of intimacy.

Bittersweet juxtaposition at the end.

DreadWriter6969DreadWriter69696 months ago

I was confused at times, trying to envision who was doing what to whom. I think a good proof reader/editor would help this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous