Katie's First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shaima32
Shaima32
1,214 Followers

Her fingers danced over the bare skin and then moved down to her placket, sliding easily over the satin as she leaned over and kissed her gently on the lips. Penny put her hands over Katie's breasts. Slight pressure on them brought a smile to her lips as her thumbs slid over her nipples and slowly Penny inched further onto the bed, her leg coming up until it was almost bent double and pressed against Katie's body. Their mouths met in another series of kisses, each kiss lasting a little longer as Penny massaged her breasts through the blouse and bra.

Katie found the top button of Penny's blouse and unpicked it to make a shallow vee and reveal more of that milky white throat. Her lips descended on it as she slid her fingers down the placket and then back up again. Penny reciprocated as she tugged on the pleats and closing her eyes, let Katie's soft lips smother her throat with kisses. Katie inched closer as she undid another button and began biting her neck with soft, sucking bites, her hands found a third button and it popped loose.

Penny's blouse was now open to her cleavage and Katie broke free as if to examine her progress, the older woman reached for her blouse, unpicking the first button to make a shallow vee and then moving down over her breasts. Katie pushed herself into Penny's hands, letting the other woman mould her breasts firmly as she arched her back and fumbled with the thin leather belt at her waist. A second button came loose and the vee deepened, Penny's hand dropped like a stone to the third button and it sagged outwards, she dragged Katie closer and kissed her passionately as she undid the button and moved down to the fourth button.

They parted for a moment and Penny slid her hands up Katie's front to her shoulders, her front was flushed and Katie's breathing became more measured as she looked down at herself, registering the dull ache of her hardening nipples. Penny undid a fourth button to reveal her white bra and a low moan escaped Katie's lips as Penny slid her hands under the blouse and found the soft cups. She could now focus on her nipples with light pinches.

Katie was looking down at her as Penny kept up her massage and then she finally leaned over and kissed her passionately on the lips, it was followed by a second open mouthed kiss and then a third as she undid another of Penny's buttons to reveal her bra. Penny dropped her hands to the bottom button of Katie's skirt and the younger woman parted her legs as far as possible, the thick material strained against the button and then there was a sudden release as two buttons were undone in swift succession.

A hand slid up her thigh and another button came loose, she spread her legs wider and shifted position swiftly, straddling Penny's legs. She undid another button on Penny's blouse and pulled the blouse further up out of her skirt. The older woman smiled slyly as she undid two more buttons on Katie's skirt and pushed the material over her upper thighs to expose her panties. A finger traced between her genital lips and Katie pulled Penny's blouse all the way out. Both women halted for a moment, their breathing coming in steady, shallow draughts, and then Penny moved, bringing her legs around behind her and rising up so that Katie landed on her buttocks.

The next move caused Katie to gasp in surprise as Penny turned her around and deposited her on her back with her head resting on the pillow. Katie's blouse was open to her navel and Penny undid the next two buttons and straddling her, commenced a slow and sensuous exploration of her exposed front, using her mouth and hands. The blouse was pulled all the way out and she undid the last button and spread it wide, Katie spread her arms wide and arched her back upwards.

Penny brought her hands down to Katie's skirt and she undid the last two buttons and parted the garment and with a sly grin, whipped it out from under her and flung it across the bed, it landed on the floor with a soft plop and Katie giggled as she spread her legs wider. She clasped the brass uprights and used her legs to draw Penny closer.

"Would you prefer a toy or just finger music?" Penny started undoing the five button enclosure on one of her cuffs.

"Let's try it the natural way first," Katie replied.

The cuff fell open and Penny undid the other cuff while Katie slid her hand down the front of her panties to her genitals. The older woman seemed to enjoy removing her blouse while Katie played with herself. Her breasts were slightly smaller, constrained by the black bra. She let the blouse fall down her back and tossed it to the floor, static electricity crackled as she did so.

A playful grin nudged her lips as she pulled at her elasticised waistband, sliding it back and forth as she worked it down over her buttocks. Katie kept playing with herself as the skirt dropped past the panties, she had a suspender belt on as well. The skirt reached her knees and she leaned over Katie to work the skirt free and toss it to the floor.

Penny regarded Katie for a few seconds and then leaned over as the younger woman raised her hands to clasp her face. Penny undid her cuff buttons and began kissing her wrists, Katie sighed with pleasure as the older woman stroked her front and tickled her belly. Penny grasped the cuffs and pulled them over her hands, Katie let her remove the blouse and drop it on the floor.

"Tell me what feels good," Penny's eyes softened as she pulled Katie's bra straps down over her shoulders and began kissing and biting her shoulders.

Katie's eyes closed as she gave in, feeling the bra cups sliding down over her plump breasts and then the strap was released and her large plump nipples were exposed for the soft, sensuous mouth that devoured them. Her cries became more intense, she grabbed Penny's arse, digging her fingernails in and arched her back as the sensual assault on her breasts intensified, a swirling tongue alternating with firm massaging.

Penny moved down further, her mouth found her belly and a tongue slid over her navel, dainty fingers danced over her belly, teasing the delicate nerve endings. She grasped the brass uprights of the bedhead and arched her back as Penny went down further to her panties, she was wetter now, her juices showing through the silk material. Penny's tongue slid over her panties, tasting her essence and then the waistband jerked downwards as she pulled the panties over her hips to expose the patch of brown hair between her legs.

"Don't stop," Katie moaned, "don't stop."

"I had no intention of stopping," Penny replied as she removed Katie's panties and stockings, "strap yourself in my dear, your flight is ready for departure."

Katie had experienced finger play from men before but that didn't compare to the finger play from Penny. She started, not with her genitals, but her thighs, teasing them with light touches whilst kissing her belly and then gradually mouth and fingers met. A finger teased her perineum, causing her to whimper with pleasure and then she felt a single digit probing at her opening. It slid back and forth across it and a tongue danced up and down, causing her to whimper loudly. When the finger finally entered her, she was crying out for penetration but it was a slow and steady process. One digit at a time, prodding at her and then a full insertion before withdrawing in a come hither motion as a firm tongue bathed her vulva.

She pushed against her and clutched the bedspread as Penny repeated her action again and again. Her head felt as if it was about to explode as the delicious sensations kept building inside her, spreading outwards until her body was on fire. Deeper and deeper, wider and wider, she felt herself expanding as three fingers slid inside. Her cries became like those of a wounded animal as Penny picked up her pace.

Her clitoris quivered beneath that frantic tongue and at one point she literally screamed at the intensity, Penny changed her tactic only slightly, preferring to circling her clitoris instead of direct pressure. The fingers kept sliding in and out, her hips rose and fell, and then she felt the spasms and not long after she let go with an almighty, "oh fuck, fuck, oh fuck, fuck."

Her hands locked on Penny's head as she held her there and the orgasm continued for some time, so it seemed although it was probably not that long. Eventually she came to and found her body was damp with sweat. Katie smiled and sat up.

"It looks like the eagle has landed for you."

"Sure has," she wrapped her arms around her, "that's a first for me."

"Yes, you said that earlier."

"It's also the first time I orgasmed."

"Well that's got to be a good thing."

"What I need to know, is whether I can do the same thing for you?"

"Take your time," Katie laid back.

Katie moved over on top of her, it felt a little disconcerting at first, she was so used to men but they were both women, this wasn't so hard. Katie pulled her bra straps down and began biting her shoulders. The biting became kissing as she pulled harder on the straps and then the cups slid over her upturned nipples and she latched onto a nipple, drawing it up and feeling it harden as she massaged the other breast. Penny moaned softly as Katie moved to the other breast and repeated the action and then she returned to the left breast. Penny began rising and falling as Katie kept working, making her way south over her belly. It was damp with sweat and she reached up and undid the bra strap and then unclipped the suspender belt. Both garments were tossed aside as she slid further down to her panties.

They were black and damp, she sniffed her scent and dug her nose into the softness. She smelled the same as her and she gingerly inched the garment over her hips to expose her shaved pussy, Penny reached down and parted her lips for her and Katie slicked her tongue over the softness.

"There's a dildo in the top drawer," Penny panted, "use it if you want."

Katie rose and moved to the bedside drawers while Penny removed her panties. The black dildo was beside a .38 Special and she grinned as she returned with the dildo.

"I can see you keep the essentials in the top drawer."

"The gun belonged to an old girlfriend, she left it in case I needed it."

Katie said nothing to that as she lubed the dildo with her saliva and lowering her head, dragged her tongue along Penny's thigh to the moistness between her legs. The lips parted to reveal her soft pink flesh and the older woman sighed as the tip teased her opening, it slid in with a slicking sound and Katie began moving it up and down with a slight twist at the end of her downward stroke. Her tongue lapped her moistness and when the clitoral hood slid back she pressed her tongue against it, maintaining firm pressure as she continued fucking her with the dildo. Unlike Katie's clitoris, Penny seemed to love having it licked and Katie indulged her. A tongue flickered over the delicate little organ and Penny screamed with pleasure as she grabbed the dildo and started thrusting harder and harder, rocking the toy back and forth as Katie focused on her clitoris.

When she finally came it was with a series of deep guttural moans, fluid splashed from her and Katie blinked to clear the fluid from her eyes. Penny exhaled one last time and flopped her arms out as she let herself go. Katie settled down beside her and pulled the dildo out. Penny's eyes opened a few moments later and she smiled blissfully.

"Multiple, sequential orgasms, my three favourite words in one sentence, but I think we both need a shower if you're going to stay the night."

"Ah, the shower scene," Katie smiled, "that could be interesting."

It was a shower unlike Katie had ever experienced, a long drawn out session that left both of them exhausted, sitting on the floor of the shower panting heavily.

"So what now, my love?"

"How about we sleep on it?" Katie stared up at the cascading water.

Two naked women laid down beside each other in bed, sirens split the night and upstairs the police were knocking on a door. Their arms wrapped around each other, they fell asleep while outside the world outside tore itself apart.

Shaima32
Shaima32
1,214 Followers
12