Katie's Invasion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie's heart pounded with anticipation! She had fantasized about being with several men and covered in cum, but never thought it would happen or that she would even go through with it if the opportunity arose. But here she was, nervous, but also deliriously excited about what was to come.

"Tilt your head back." Katie responded and waited. She felt legs around her legs and the occasional cock hitting her body as it was stroked buy the guys. She counted seven of them including the number of guys that fucked her plus the guy who came in her mouth earlier.

"Here you go bitch." Just then she felt the first stream of cum shot directly through the hole in the ball and into the back of her throat. Initially she was surprised and choked, but recovered quickly and swallowed as more streams hit the outer edges of the ball, her lips, and chin. Then another guy got in front of her and shot the first couple streams of his load through the hole and then sprayed her nostrils and left cheek. Katie swallowed quickly and felt like she could cum again herself. She wanted to touch her pussy but her hands were tied.

Another guy then shot onto the ball from the left side and much of it leaked into the sides of her mouth and the rest dripped down onto her breast. The next guy hit her on the bridge of her nose with a huge load that quickly ran down both sides of her face and onto her chest. His remaining spurts he aimed for the hole and filled Katie's mouth.

As she swallowed and savored the cum, the fifth and sixth guys came at the same time, filling her mouth and covering the remainder of her face. Cum was now dripping off onto her chest and breasts. The sweet smell and taste of the cum drove her over the edge as she came again, squirting onto the mattress. Finally the last guy placed the tip of his cock right at the hole and stroked about six spurts of cum into her hungry mouth as her orgasm subsided.

Katie felt completely used, yet so unbelievably alive! Her fantasy had come true to some respects even though this experience was well beyond what she had dreamed of. These men threatened her life, yet the fear maybe heightened her arousal.

She wondered what would happen next as she swallowed the remaining cum in her mouth. Would they let her go? "They wouldn't hurt her now, would they?" she thought.

The men left Katie on the mattress, soaked in cum for probably ten minutes. She then heard the door close. She waited a few minutes more, but heard no sounds other than the storm. "Should I try and move?" she thought. "No."

She waited for probably another fifteen minutes and then decided to try to see if she could move her hands. The rope was there, but hardly even tied! She undid the rope around her wrists as quietly as she could, but kept her arms behind her back and waited some more. She still heard no sounds from within the house.

Katie then decided to remove her blindfold. The light was blinding. She didn't see anyone, but the lights were on in the house and the front curtains were wide open. She was facing the window completely naked and covered in cum! The home across the street was brightly lit as well and she could see people moving about inside. "Where the fuck did they go!" she said out loud.

12