Katie's Journey Ch. 02

Story Info
Man wakes as a woman.
1k words
4.14
52.3k
11

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 08/06/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know how long I lay in the white room. A loud bang woke me. I felt tingly all over, like my limbs were finally beginning to thaw out. I tried turning but again I couldn't move.

"Good morning, Katie," a voice rang out behind me. I could hear a scratching sound and, of course, the whoosh whoosh whoosh. I tried moving my head, but she was out of sight and all I could see were white walls. The tube had been removed from my throat, but a ball gag had replaced the tube, so I still could not talk.

"hmpffff," I tried. But it was useless.

"Relax, Katie, all will be explained soon enough," the voice said.

I must have had a roommate, since the voice was speaking to a "Katie." But from my position, I could see nothing. I found it odd that they would pair up a man and a woman in a hospital room, but my fuzzy head, and annoying frozen limbs, didn't let my mind linger long on that thought. I tried to speak again, but the same muffled gagging sound came out, and I stopped. A door opened and closed, followed by a locking "click." The lights in the room dimmed, controlled by some invisible source, and a television screen appeared in the ceiling, directly above my head.

The screen came to life. A blue screen with low music playing and the word "relax." Then, suddenly, a series of pictures began to flash on the screen, scrolling so fast that I could barely make anything out. Words were illegible, pictures, a blur. Women mostly, I thought. Dressed, shopping, eating, dancing, studying, in beds, on chairs, couches, sofas, on the beach, in bikinis, in dresses, in jeans and t-shirts, in lingerie. Older women and younger girls. They were walking, running, sleeping, sitting, eating, doing all sorts of mundane things. The pictures flashed by incredibly fast, making it impossible to focus in on any one image. And then, after what might have been a few minutes or a few hours of this assault on the senses, sudden blackness.

Sleep came quickly. And that night I dreamt about girls. Not a sex dream. Not anything in particular, really. Just a dream about different girls, doing every day boring things. Women driving cars, washing dishes, working as bank tellers, waitresses, secretaries, nurses, doctors, lawyers - one was a garage mechanic. The dream felt real. But it wasn't sexual, or depraved. Just snippets of the lives of various women. By the time I woke up, I felt I somehow knew these women. Intimately. I felt as if I had been watching them for the entirety of their lives. I watched as they learned to walk, to put on make-up; as they learned to dress themselves; as they studied, and ate, and flirted with men. I watched as they lived and grew older, sexier, fatter.

I awoke again in the white room. The ball gag had been removed from my mouth, and my throat felt dry and scratchy. I began to try to speak, but I was only able to clear my throat, a sound that sounded weak, and timid.

"Don't try to speak," the same woman's voice behind me. "You've been intubated for the better part of five months - your throat needs some time to heal and adjust."

I heard her. And I heard the 5 months. But it didn't register. I tried speaking, but no sound would come.

"My name is Dr. Landau," the voice continued. "I am the head of the program here at Transformation, Inc., and you are one of our patients here. As it turns out, one of our most important patients."

I tried to move, to look at my doctor, to ask what happened? Was I hit by a car? Was I sick? Was it cancer? But I was still weak, and held down by a force I could not make heads or tales of. And I couldn't speak yet.

"Don't try to move. Your body has been through a very traumatic experience. We expect to be able to let you move in a few days. For now, just keep resting, and just know that although you've been through a serious trauma, we are working with you, and on your mind subliminally, to help you transition into your new life."

As those words echoed in my head, I finally understood what had happened. I was in an accident, and I was paralyzed and I would have to learn to live with my new limitations. I began to feel sleepy, and the lights dimmed again. I heard a girl crying nearby, just slight sobs and whimpers. It must be my roommate, Katie. I wanted to help her - to tell her everything would be ok, but my voice just wouldn't work. And I was so tired. I stared at the screen above me, which came to life with images once again scrolling too fast to make out, and I soon began to dream.

In my dream, I watched as a beautiful naked woman walked up to me. She stopped directly in front of me. She was tall, with large breasts, a slim waist and sexy, hourglass hips. Her face was young, no more than 24 or 25. Her lips full. Her eyes and hair dark, mysterious. She had shoulder length black hair. Her naked breasts glistened with baby oil.

I reached out to touch them as she stood before me, and they felt amazing. Soft, warm, full. The nipples were perfect, like hard pencil erasers. Her areolas, the size of silver dollars. I pinched her nipples with my fingers, and felt her pinching my nipples in return. Her stomach was flat, but not muscular. The mound of hair on her pussy was dark, cut close and wet from her juices. I watched as she knelt in front of me, unzipping my jeans, taking my cock out and licking the tip.

"Make me cum," I said to her in my dream.

She smiled, sat back, spread her legs and began to furiously masturbate, two fingers in her pussy while the other hand played with her clit.

"Ok," was all she said before she tensed and screamed "Yesssssss."

I looked down, and my cock was gone. She lay there, legs spread, her pussy glistening.

"Hope that was good for you, Katie" was the last words she said, before her body disappeared, and I awoke, once again, with a start.