All Comments on 'Katie's Journey Ch. 03'

by SilverDrake

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Way too short

Don't bother writing such short chapters. By the time I got into them, they were over.

Interesting story line but I won't read any more extremely short chapters

lefriclefricover 9 years ago
yup.... good but too short.

I agree. Great concept, like where you are going, but the three chapters you've posted so far are actually one, IMO. Lengthen your posts and quit teasing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Just So So

So far, you've written very little of what appears not a very original storyline. I would have given it three, possibly four stars. However, as you have split the little nothing into three submissions, I shall just give you One Star each.

My constructive suggestion is try not to break the story unnecessarily just to make more submissions. It's rather annoying!

SilverDrakeSilverDrakeover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thank you for your feedback. As to to the length issue, let me assure you I will try to write longer chapters from now on. I'm not sure why it's so annoying to read a short chapter and have to push the mouse button a couple of extra times, but since this seems to be the biggest problem I am hearing, I will abide. They are short because I write them in short bursts and them I am eager to publish them.

As for all the anonymous negative comments - anyone who is too chicken to actually attach a name to their negativity is someone I ignore. So thanks, but no thanks (unless it's constructive (as opposed to mean-spirited) criticism, in which case I gratefully accept.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More!!! Don't Stop the Story

Am I hard. I must identify with the guy turned girl. WOW!!!

If your goal was to make your readers hard, then you got me on that list.

When is the next installment. "Please, Sir, I want some more..."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous