Katie's Pool Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Captain_Ron
Captain_Ron
1,467 Followers

"Whoa," the men said in unison.

Katie gathered her things and took them upstairs returning a moment later. Turning on the patio light she stepped outside in her night shirt.

"Oh, you're still here?" Katie tried to act surprised, "I had no idea, I hope you didn't see me getting changed."

Katie went around the group and gave a hug and quick kiss on the cheek to each of the guys. Each time she bent over she gave a little show of her perfect ass to the man behind her. Katie said goodnight thanked the guys for coming and headed inside and upstairs to her room.

Her head was swimming with alcohol and the thoughts of what went on tonight. Katie pulled up her shirt and both hands moved between her legs. "Oh god, I'm horny," Katie thought. The beautiful wife was unable to wait for her husband to relieve her and began quickly massaging her clitoris. She gave a little groan as she slipped a finger inside her moist opening. It didn't take long before Katie's orgasm washed over her and she lay panting before slipping into a blissful sleep.

The house was small so Katie's co-workers decided it was best to leave for the night. There was a little awkwardness as they thanked Steve for the great party, and they hoped Katie was feeling better soon. Steve arranged the taxis and stayed with them until the last guest had left.

Steve went upstairs to the bedroom and found his wife on the bed snoring loudly with her shirt up around her chest and naked from the waist down, he was slightly disappointed he wouldn't be having sex with her tonight but knew he wouldn't need to wait long.

It had been a long road getting Katie to open up sexually. Steve went through years of having sex with the lights out because Katie was so ashamed of how she looked and had no self-confidence. It was a lot of work slowly getting her to be comfortable with herself and now the sex was starting to be really good. Katie losing all the weight was just a huge bonus, she was a complete knockout now.

This new confident sexuality of his wife was a huge turn on to Steve, it's what he always thought he wanted. Now he was just hoping he didn't open Pandora's Box.

Steve carefully covered Katie with the bed sheet and headed downstairs to finish cleaning up.

--

Steve woke the next morning to the smell of bacon and his wife singing in the kitchen downstairs.

Upon Steve entering the kitchen Katie ran over and gave her husband a big hug, "Good morning sunshine!" she beamed. "Have a seat, I have French Toast and some bacon for you."

Steve sat at the small kitchen table while Katie made up a plate for him and sat down to enjoy their breakfast together.

"How are you feeling this morning?" Steve asked.

"Really good actually, I'd thought I'd have more of a hangover but it's almost nothing." Katie replied through mouthfuls of her French Toast.

"And how about everything else?"

Katie put down her fork and thought a moment. "I'm not entirely sure what to think," she started, "it was one of the most fun, and sexy, and confusing days of my life." Katie paused a moment, "Steve?"

"Yeah?"

"They liked me," Katie said so softly it was almost a whisper.

"Of course they like you, they're your friends."

"No," Katie continued, "I could see their penises were hard when they were looking at me and..."

"Yes?"

"I really liked it," Katie said her face staring to flush. "I've never really felt that desire from anyone else other than you. I've never been the girl that guys lust after, and yesterday I was. And I really, really liked it."

Katie paused a moment, "Steve?"

"Yes?"

Katie lowered her eyes, "Are you mad at me?"

"Not at all, you know I'm an artist and have seen lots of nude models of all types. Nudity doesn't bother me."

"I don't think this is quite the same thing," Katie replied.

Steve reached across the table and held Katie's hand. "Katie, you're just starting to get comfortable with your sexuality. Take all the time you need to figure things out. I trust you, you know where to draw the line." Steve paused for a moment, "Getting ready in front of the window was a nice touch."

"Oh my!" Katie faked being shocked, "You mean they saw me?" She started giggling.

"Maybe a little."

"Steve?"

"Yeah?"

"I want to get naked again," said Katie with a little smirk.

"When?"

"Now," Katie stood up pulled off her night shirt revealing her completely naked body to her husband. "Think you can catch me?" Katie tossed her shirt to Steve and ran to the stairs with her husband close behind.

--

Monday morning came and Katie kissed her husband goodbye as she headed off to work. Steve could tell she was nervous and had a lot on her mind.

"Everything will be fine." Steve said.

Katie smiled, "Thanks. I'll give you a call later."

The morning went by without any problems, just the normal work issues that needed to be dealt with. But there was a certain tension in the air that made the work not nearly as fun. Katie decided she should get things out in the open and quickly typed up an email inviting the guys out for lunch. She was relieved when they all accepted.

-

The restaurant was one of the favorites they sometimes went to and the six of them grabbed a booth in the back where they could have some privacy.

"So..." Katie started, "I just wanted to say that the party was really fun and I have no regrets over what happened. I just want us to all stay friends and I really hope things don't get weird between us. I would just ask that you keep this private between us."

The guys seem relieved that Katie was fine and they were soon talking and joking like nothing ever happened.

The group paid the bill and was getting ready to go when Mike asked the question all the guys were wondering. "Are you up for another party?"

Katie looked at Mike then the rest of the guys and gave a sexy little smile, "Maybe."

Captain_Ron
Captain_Ron
1,467 Followers
12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
12 Comments
wasagadavewasagadave3 months ago

To Anonymous "Unrealistic". I guess you think the stories on here are all true. (?)

I can't believe the time and effort you put in trashing this story! Ever think, that maybe, it's a fantasy?

Maybe you should try to write one and see how 'easy' it is, cause it isn't!

Keep writing Captain_Ron. You do it well!

I for one can't wait to see,

how naughty Katie can be!

4 Stars

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story - well written- good introduction tongue characters. More please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
SORRY!

I LIKED THIS STORY RIGHT UP UNTIL THE LAST SENTENCE...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
REALLY REALLY LOVE THIS STORY, GAVE YOU A 5.0 (100%)! My cup of tea! Bravo!

Katie reminds me of my wife while she was still work in progress as regards gaining self confidence.

i was very very supportive of my wife on her road to become comfortable in her own body in general & when interacting with men in particular.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Unrealistic

A woman who loses 100 pounds and is only five feet tall? That's losing half your body weight. There's NO WAY she would end up with "perky" breasts. That wouldn't happen even if she was 18, and especially not in her 20s or30s. She would have saggy boobs to at least some degree, and probably VERY saggy boobs.So why not use that to your advantage? Even after losing weight, she still is having body issues, because her once firm Double-D-cups are now slender B-cups that hang lower than she is comfortable with. Her husband thinks she looks hotter than ever and loves how soft her breasts are now, and he likes how they move and jiggle more when she walks and how they change shape more in different positions when they have sex. Steve decides to make it his mission to help her feel good about her new figure. He starts by encouraging her to go braless, at least in sundresses now that it's summertime. She mentions that a couple women at work are sometimes going braless, but she couldn't ever do that because she doesn't have the figure for that anymore. He insists she does, but doesn't convince her. A week later, he hatches his plan. He innocently bets her, like they often did. She wants a new sewing machine and he bets her that on a football game they were watching. She's had too much to drink and agrees, saying, "But what if you win?" He pretends to have to think about it and then says, "You know how much I like how you look in a sundress, and especially now. So if I win, I get to pick the sundress and say where you wear it." She says,"Wow, sounds like I can't lose, assuming I only have to do that once -- wear it in front of other people, in case I'm not crazy about how it looks." Steve says, "Sure, just once." She loses the bet and he buys a very skimpy sundress and says they will have a pool party at their house and invite their friends from work, and tells her to make sure to invite those two braless gals. She says sure. He keeps her sundress hidden until just a few minutes before the party ("so she won't get it messy making stuff in the kitchen"). He gives it to her to put on after the first two couples arrive 15 minutes early (including the two braless gals) and she says, "Steve, this is impossible to wear without a bra!" He says, "I guess that makes three braless gals tonight." She says, but I'm so saggy!" He says, "Didn't you see Karen? She's saggier than you. Right? She initially refuses to wear it, which would be the first reneged bet of their marriage. He proposes another bet: If there are any negative comments in the first hour, she is free to go change, but if there are only positive comments, then she will wear the same dress to another party. In the fist hour, she is showered with positive comments by men and women. Two of the three women who came with bras are convinced by their husbands to take theirs off. By 10 PM, people are drunk and one of the original braless gals trips and falls into the pool and is wearing a white shirt. After several dares, including from her husband, she takes off her shirt. Her best friend joins her. Steve takes his wife inside and urges her to join them and come out wearing just a pair of shorts, like her co-workers. She refuses that but after some begging agrees to let him loosen her shoulder straps. Her sundress is backless to her waist, with only two tiny cross straps. Now loosened, the front of her bodice gaps open and shows her entire inner cleavage lines. Steve says he'll put it back like it was if there are any negative comments. When she gets back outside, she sees that now three of the four remaining women are topless. Steve's wife gets only positive comments about her exposure but still won't go topless. The only other non-topless woman offers to do it if she does, but she shakes her head no. Just then, a very drunk topless woman pushes her into the pool. When she gets out her sundress won't keep her breasts covered. Donna apologizes but says, "It is a pool party. Let's all get in and then takes off her shorts and jumps in wearing only panties. The other two topless gals join her. The other woman says, "Oh well, when in Rome," and laughs and strips to her panties. When Steve's wife sees that she is as saggy as she is, she relents and jumps in the pool and then takes off her sundress. She forgot that she was. wearing a thong until she climbed onto a male co-worker's back when they all played horsey. A while later they all get out of the pool and sit around the fire pit and talk and share another bottle of wine. One of the husbands had secretly hid all the gals' tops so they stayed topless. Steve's wife learned that night that she was in the "middle of the pack". Two gals were saggier than her, two were the same, and two were perkier. But she got just as many compliments and appreciative looks as the others. Needless to say, she never wore a bra again to any of their many pool parties. The women brought bikinis to the parties, but only bottoms and they wore them under their shorts or sundresses. Typically by nine PM they were all in the pool topless. Steve's formerly shy wife embraced her saggy boobs, especially after a long discussion one evening when three of her male co-workers confessed that they liked their wives' post childbirth softer breasts more than before and then complimented the hostess and said it was a shame that she hadn't gone braless and topless sooner, because she had "such a perfect figure.". The End

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
My Wife at the Holiday Party Wife plays party game with her husband's coworkers.in Loving Wives
My Wife and I Go Camping An accidental flash makes wife popular with other campers.in Loving Wives
My Wife at the Company Beach Party Wife has blast with her coworkers at resort.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
More Stories