Katie's Story Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi Honey."

I could tell she was surprised that I was home early but she acted like nothing was up.

"Hi dad, how was your conference?"

"It was good. How was your swim?"

"Good, got a bit of sun so I'm not so white and no one was there to bother me."

I couldn't resist, "Did you get a new bathing suit?"

"Ya, yesterday I checked out the girls to see what they were wearing and bought something similar."

"Can I see it?"

"Well, it's kind of brief."

"I've seen you naked Katie."

There was a bit of a pause. "Yes, I know, but that's at home. It's hard to explain but it's like I have different mental boxes. At home I'm sometimes in the 'daughter box' but other times I'm in the 'slutty daughter that would do anything' box. If someone mentioned having sex with their dad while I was in the regular 'daughter box' I would likely think, 'oh gross!' without even thinking about it but when I'm in the 'slutty daughter box' there is nothing that I won't do. In fact the debauched fantasies that I think of when I'm horny can be really embarrassing later. I mean who sleeps with their dad but when we're together back home it seems so natural and sometimes I wish we could just lie in bed and fuck all day."

"So what box are you in now?"

"I was in the 'daughter box' but you made me horny thinking about what we do at home!"

She dropped her wrap and revealed the ridiculous excuse for a bathing suite that she was wearing. All modesty seemed to have disappeared. She undid the string holding up her bottom and then undid the string holding up her top and stood in front of me and lifted her arms up and said, "Up daddy, Up" like she used to when she was a baby and wanted to be picked up. I moved close to her and she jumped up and wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my back.

"Take me to my bed daddy and read me the story about the big bad Wolf. I know he likes to 'eat' girls but do you think he has a big cock too?"

By the time we got to her bed she had whispered a string of sexual profanities in my ear that would make a sailor blush and that was just the start of wonderful Vegas workout. I guess she was temporarily back in the 'slutty daughter' box.

She definitely was in the 'Katie daughter' box for the rest of the week except for one night when she went dancing.

"Dad, there is supposed to be a pretty hot dance club attached to our hotel. Do you mind if we go down tonight?"

Katie has always loved to dance even as a little girl although I had not seen her dance since the last family wedding which was several years ago. I on the other hand, hated dancing because I was such a spastic dancer. When I was a teenager I was always envious of the guys that could dance well. They were out there on the dance floor having a great time with all the girls while I was stuck watching from the sidelines.

"Katie, I don't know. I'm such a poor dancer. It would not be very fun for me."

"Well, can you at least come down with me for a bit? You don't have to dance. You can sit at the bar and watch for a bit. Please dad?"

"Okay, okay, I'll come down for a bit."

The place was already fairly busy when we arrived. Katie was dressed in minimal attire. She had on a very short stretchy black mini skirt and a top that looked like a bathing suit top which covered her breasts and wrapped around her neck but left her stomach and back totally exposed. It didn't take long for her to start to mix with different groups of people. There were lots of girls and guys her age and they all seemed to regularly swap partners or dance close to each other showing off their moves.

It didn't take me long to notice that Katie was an awesome dancer. They say that white folks can't dance but Katie definitely could. Her body moved fluidly with the music. It didn't matter what kind of song they played. Her body seemed to adapt to the music as if it was an extension of the music. For the songs that were sexy her body moved in synch with the beat and she was just oozing sex. I was getting hard watching her and I wasn't the only one. I noticed guys and women watching her and moving in and out of her path to dance with her.

As the night wore on the dancing got more uninhibited. People were grinding their bodies against each other. Katie started to dance in close quarters with guys and women. She would grind her breasts against their breasts and wrap her hands around them. Guys would come up behind her and she would push herself into their groins and wrap her arms behind her around their necks. The dance floor became very hot and people were covered in a fine sheen of sweat. Nipples were poking through flimsy tops and bulges were extending down guys pants. Hands were flowing freely over bodies. Bums were being squeezed, breasts were being groped and penises were being caressed. It was dark but there was a strobe light flashing which created a time delayed peep show. Moments of darkness were followed by moments of illumination of the groping that was taking place on the dance floor.

Through it all Katie would occasionally look over at me and smile.

"Hey buddy, take a look at that gorgeous girl over there! It looks to me like she keeps looking at you. Do you know her?"

"Yes, actually she's my daughter. We're on vacation and she dragged me down here."

"Sorry, I didn't mean anything but my God, she's burning up the dance floor."

"No insult taken. I would have to agree with you about the temperature of the dance floor in her vicinity."

"I'm not sure what I would do if I saw my daughter bumping and grinding like that."

"Well, we are in Vegas and she loves to dance and I am here watching so I'm not too worried. Plus, she definitely will be sleeping in our hotel room tonight so I don't think I need to worry about her."

Actually I was quite relieved. I was not sure how I would respond to seeing Katie being so intimate with other people. My biggest fear with our relationship was that over time my mind would start to think of her like a girlfriend instead of a daughter and I would get possessive and jealous if she fooled around with other guys. That would be a disaster. I already felt guilty enough at what we were doing. She didn't seem concerned but I was, and if I had found myself getting jealous that would have been a big red flag. I wanted to maintain my state of mind as her dad, not a husband or boyfriend preventing her from seeing other people.

Katie wanted her dad to come with her because she wanted to see how he would react. She knew he didn't like dancing but she wanted him to watch her. He was always telling her to date more and she often wondered how he would react if she actually started bringing guys home. Eventually she would meet someone and bring them home and she wanted to know if he would be jealous. This would be a great place to do a little test.

She loved to dance and planned on putting on a show for her dad. It didn't take long for the dancing to get close and intimate liked she liked and she kept looking at her dad to see how he was reacting but she never detected any discomfort in his facial expressions. In fact, as the dancing got more intimate she detected the look of lust that she knew all too well. Her dad was getting turned on watching her all but fuck these people on the dance floor. Good!

With the relief that came from knowing that her dad was not unhappy she plunged back into the dancing totally uninhibited. It didn't take long for the pleasure between her legs to start to grow. There was an orgy of bodies around her, touching her, squeezing her and she was groping them back. Eventually she couldn't take it any longer and had to leave. She headed straight for her dad and whispered something in his ear, grabbed his hand and led him off.

The minute they got in the elevator she plastered her sweaty hot body against him and kissed him forcefully. As soon as they got to their room she tore off their clothes and jumped on top of him on the bed. She grabbed his cock and positioned it at the entrance of her pussy and rubbed it back and forth several times to get it wet. Then in one fell swoop she impaled herself totally on his rock hard card. Sweat dripped off her face onto her dad and her body felt like it was on fire against her dad's skin. In no time the orgasm began to build and she grabbed on tight to her dad and started to spasm in huge waves of pleasure. When the orgasms subsided she flopped onto her dad, her hot sweaty skin sticking to his body. They just lay there stuck together not moving, not talking, just enjoying the moment. After she cooled down she rolled off her dad and his sticky, gooey cock popped out of her. She turned on her side and he rolled behind her and spooned her closely until they both drifted off.

DADDY'S PRESENT:

I picked up something in Vegas that I knew Katie would like but decided to make her wait until we were home and she was in one of her sexual moods.

"Honey, I have a surprise for you."

"Ooo, I like surprises daddy! What kind of surprise?"

I made her close her eyes and then returned a minute later with my 'new' dick. I knew Katie still liked to play with Nick to get at her deep spots but it was unpleasant for me to help. Attaching Nick with a harness squashed the shit out of my balls and penis which was no fun at all. It was also a hassle using my hands. It was tough to get the angle right and there was a lot of "move it up a bit, push harder, slow down, etc, as she tried to guide me to move it the way she wanted. I knew she liked it when I helped though because she had told me it was distracting doing all the work herself.

I found a store in Vegas with a huge selection of sex toys that carried the brand of dildo that I had bought for Katie (Nick). The silicone was very high quality with no rubber smell and a soft lifelike feeling which quickly warmed up to your body temperature. What I wanted was a penis extender though not a dildo. Fortunately, they carried one in the same brand as Nick, made of the same material.

It was perfect. The end was like a normal dildo but the rest was like a large condom that you rolled over your penis to hold it in place. The part that you rolled was quite thin so I would be able to feel the pressure of her vagina somewhat through the material. Because I'm quite wide it would be a nice snug fit when I was hard and there would be no problem with it slipping off.

"Close your eyes."

I quickly rolled the add-on over my penis (that was another advantage over the harness which was a pain to put on) and went over to her on the bed and gently rubbed the end of the penis over her face.

"Keep your eyes closed. Take your hands and start to feel it from the tip down."

She gradually started to explore it with her hands starting at the tip and smelling it.

"Oh dad, it feels so life like and so big and fat" as she tried to wrap her hand around the circumference. Then she gradually slid her hands down until she reached my groin. "Dad this feels really long but I don't feel the harness?" She continued to feel it. "The middle part feels really warm like your penis does. What is this?"

She opened her eyes and gazed up and down it continuing to squeeze the various sections. She finally noticed the end part that I had rolled up against my groin and realized what it was. I rolled part of it up and down my penis so she could see how it worked.

Her eyes were starting to get that turned on look.

"Want to try it out?"

"Hell yes!"

I lay on my back and she straddled me, lifting herself up high enough so she could rub the tip back and forth against her already wet pussy. After a bit she should stopped moving and gently applied downward pressure. I always loved watching this part. The dildo was so thick that it stretched her pussy lips into a round circle around the head. The skin would keep stretching wider and wider until amazingly enough it would be stretched enough for the head to pop in. I had a nickname for it and called it her 'rubberband' pussy. She would always pause a bit at this point, savoring the feeling and giving herself time to adjust.

I reached up and coated my thumb with the cream that was oozing out of her and started rubbing her clit, leading to a grunt from her. She slowly started to move back and forth pushing the dildo deeper and deeper into her. I had bought the black one again so I could see the color contrast against her white skin and it also allowed me to see how excited she was as her cream would leave white streaks against the dark material. It was quite a visual on!

It took a while but eventually she bottomed out and leaned forward on my chest, kissing me softly.

"Dad, this feels so good. It's so deep inside me and I feel so incredibly full and stretched. It's like you are part of me!"

She gradually started to move back and forth. I let her control the motion. It was so big I didn't want to risk hurting her by thrusting back too hard. I ran my hands softly up and down her silky smooth legs and arms and squeezed her butt cheeks, then rubbed and twisted and pulled her nipples. She was starting to pick up the pace and was exhibiting all the visual signs that I had come to associate with her orgasms, eyes shut, face tensed up, skin blushing red. In no time at all she grunted loudly and started having her epileptic like orgasm seizures.

She lay exhausted on top of me for quite a while. I had not cum so she still had the huge penis inside her and she seemed quite content to leave it there.

"My turn honey!"

I removed the add-on and rolled her over on her back. In one thrust I bottomed out in her slick pussy.

Katie loved the feeling of her dad's fat warm cock resting deep inside her and her body was still aroused from the last orgasm. She was ready to go again but she wanted him to fuck her really hard and that was the one thing he was always reluctant to do. He told her that it was hard for him to totally let loose because he was always worried about hurting her. She had learned though that if she talked really dirty to him, she could get him so crazed that he would lose it. When he was like that he didn't even see her. His eyes were glazed and he was in a sexual frenzy and fucked the shit out of her. She loved it! Fortunately, she new all the words to arouse him.

"Daddy, I'm ready for your big fat slippery cock! I need it really bad! You're such a bad daddy, fucking your little girl, aren't you daddy! I'm trying to be so good but you keep forcing yourself on me and I can't help myself. You're stretching my pussy and ruining it for everyone else! What a bad daddy you are! But you know what daddy? I love your big fat cock in me. I love being your little whore! I make big messes on my bed thinking about your cock! What would mom think of you fucking me! Daddy, do your friends know you're banging your daughter like she's a total whore? What if I get pregnant? Will you still love me? Will you fuck me from behind when my belly is hanging down on the bed? What a bad daddy you are!"

That was all he could take. He start to jackhammer her. He was ramming her so hard that her whole body jiggled with every downstroke. He pinned her shoulders with his elbows so that she didn't bang up against the headboard.

"Harder daddy, harder! Fuck your little slut baby harder!"

He couldn't possibly move any harder but he continued on.

"Daddy, I'm getting close, cum with me, cum with me right now!"

He was ready and his balls tightened up and he blew a huge load in her. The flood of hot sperm pushed Katie over the edge and they both collapsed on the bed.

Katie lay there in total bliss! Her pussy was still sending pleasant aftershocks and she was engulfed in the warm afterglow of two fantastic orgasms.

What an incredible sexual arrangement she had with her dad! It wasn't just that he was a fantastic lover! It was the totally liberating feeling of being able to do whatever she wanted sexually with no repercussions! Normally, there were so many things for a female to worry about when they were turned on. What would happen to your reputation. Would you get a STD. Would the guy turn out to be a psycho and hurt you. Would the details of your date be public news the next day. Would your parents somehow find out. Would you hurt your dates ego by being too aggressive. Would your date mind a session with the Mistress. The list went on and on and on!

She didn't have to worry about any of those things with her dad.

He never even dated so no worries about disease. He loved her unconditionally no matter what she did and knew her moods totally so there were never any awkward surprises. In fact, he seemed to have a sixth sense about her moods. If there was some kind of limit he had with her sexual appetite and preferences he never expressed it. In fact he seemed kind of kinky and actually liked their Mistress sessions. There were some mornings when she woke up feeling really sheepish about what she had initiated the night before in the heat of passion but he never said anything. He was fantastic! She totally loved him!

His stare eventually pierced her sexual ruminations.

"So, I gather you like my new present?"

"Oh ya! We're going to be using it a lot if it's okay with you!"

"That's why I bought it honey. It's easy to use, not painful for my balls and penis and in fact I actually get some stimulation through the thin covering."

She thought, "Could life get any better!"

DOING THE DISHES:

Doing the dishes is boring. There is no dishwashing machine in our new place so we do them the old fashioned way. Sometimes I do them. Sometimes Katie does. Sometimes we both do. When we both do them we play a little game that makes the dish washing fun.

We start off by wearing as little clothing as possible or none and she always has her long hair up in a ponytail to keep it out of the way.

If she is washing I will stand right behind her and nuzzle her neck with my nose and lips. She loves to have the edges of her ears licked softly and enjoys when I blow little whispers of air into her ears. Then I touch my body against her back and slowly and gently run my hands up and down her sides and reach forward to glide them across the smooth skin of her upper legs. For a while I might run my hands over her ass cheeks and stop to gently squeeze them in different spots. Then I might move my hand in circles on her stomach over her belly button and move both hands up to her breasts and play with them. At first, I just gently squeeze each of her breasts in my hands. Eventually I always caress her nipples, with soft feather touches at first and then start to roll them between my thumb and forefinger, alternating between squeezing and pulling and varying the pressure.

By now, she will usually be wet between her legs and I push any pants or panties that she may be wearing to the floor. I reach around with my hand and start to rub her clit, gently at first but with increasing pressure. At some point she tells me she is ready and leans her arms forward onto the counter top and arches her body towards me. I run the tip of my dick up and down over her juicy pussy lips several times and then gradually push into her. There is usually very little dishwashing going on at this point. Katie verbally directs the pace and hardness and angle of penetration. If she wants slow I give her slow. If she wants hard and fast I give her hard and fast. Eventually her fists clench on the counter top and her whole body tenses up and we usually both cum together.

A most enjoyable way to do the dishes

TRYING TO WATCH TV:

I was watching the season finale of my favorite TV show. It was half over and then she came out of her bedroom wearing sheer nylons and the string bikini she bought in Vegas. I told her that she looked really hot in her string bikini on the flight home and she already new I loved the nylons. She walked over to the couch and sat down, facing me, leaning back against the end of the couch looking at me with her barracuda smile. She gradually stretched her stocking clad feet out so that they were snuggled under my leg, wiggling her toes occasionally, not saying anything, just watching my reaction.