Katie's Story Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was trying to focus on the show and ignore her, after all it was my favourite show and the season finale.

She wiggled her toes again so I would look over and then pulled her thong to the side, revealing her glistening, bare pussy. She put her finger in her pussy then slowly put it in her mouth and licked it clean. Then she did it again and leaned over and held it under my nose rubbing it across my lips. It was getting really hard to concentrate on my show!

At the commercial, she reached over and pulled my shorts and underwear off and then turned my legs toward her on the couch with my legs on each side of her. Once the show started she placed one of her feet underneath my balls and started moving them around. Then she gently wrapped both of her stocking clad feet around my cock and started to move up and down. I love the look of sheer nylons and loved the feel of them on my cock. How was I supposed to watch the show? The finale was near though and I was determined to stay focused!

I was a goner when she got up and turned away from me and sank herself down on my cock. I guess technically she wasn't blocking my view but when she started to squeeze her vaginal muscles really tightly against my cock as she moved up and down, I might of as well have been blind. I didn't notice the show anymore.

It didn't take long for both of us to cum which I really enjoyed but afterwords I was definitely ticked. I missed the end of my favourite show just because Katie was horny again!

"God Damn it Katie! You made me miss my favorite show! Couldn't you have waited another 30 minutes for your fuck!"

She knew her dad's favorite show was on but she loved taunting him and so far she was batting 100% in terms of him not being able to resist her. It was a very empowering feeling! She did love her dad though and knew he was upset. She knew how to grab shows off the internet after they aired and would get the show for him. Plus, it was his own fault, he never did say 'no means no'. It's not like she raped him!

"Don't worry dad, I'll get the show for you tomorrow so you can watch it."

"Really, you can do that?"

It was amazing how many things her dad did not know given that he was such a good programmer but I guess he was from a different generation and just not up on all the internet and smart phone things that she took for granted. She made a mental to show her dad any of the things she noticed he did not know. Just the other day she showed him how to text. He had a smart phone but just used it for calls and had never texted. Amazing!

"Don't worry, I'll have it for you tomorrow. No problem!"

KATIE'S TALK:

Every once in a while her dad seemed to feel the need to ask her about her love life and how he was worried that their relationship was holding her back socially. She didn't mind at first but it was starting to wear thin.

"Look dad, you really don't need to worry about me. I'm fine. If you had forced yourself on me when I was five you would surely deserve to rot in hell but I'm not five am I? You never forced yourself on me ever, did you? Your sexual presence has not stopped me from doing well at school. It has not stopped me from having friends at school. It did not stop me from finding and decorating a house for you. It has not stopped me from dating. I have dated since I started college. You know that. It's not my fault I have not been interested in any of them after the first few dates. Do I have to bring someone home and fuck them in front of you to put you at ease? When I find someone I really like I'll bring them home. I promise! I admit that you've set the bar high. You're a great dad and a great lover. They say girls often marry someone like their dad so what's wrong with me waiting for someone as good as you?"

I saw no flaw in her logic and left it but I still worried about our relationship in the back of my mind.

WHO'S YOUR DADDY?

The Red Cross left a generic message on our phone that they were short of type O blood and asked for donors to come in. My wife and I were both type O and frequently gave blood because it was in demand.

"Katie, I'm going to give blood. You should come with me. They are short on type O blood."

"Dad, I'm type A not O."

"Are you sure? You must be type O because both your mother and I are."

"I'm positive dad. I gave blood in high school and they gave me a card with my blood type on it."

"Let me check on the internet, maybe I'm wrong."

Katie watched as I looked on the internet. We both looked as the table said that two type O parents could only produce a type O child.

"What does that mean? Does that mean you're not my dad?"

There was only one person that could that question and she was not talking to us.