Katie's Story Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knew that he still hadn't come and was about to fix that. She was going to treat him to her exquisite vaginal control. She had only slept with a few people but her dad had assured her many times that what she was able to do with her vagina was quite exceptional.

She needed to be in control of the pace and position and mounted him reverse cowgirl. She built up a slow and steady rhythm to lull him into a false complacency then she clamped down.

His "Oh My God!" exclamation encouraged her. The intense contractions of her silky smooth pussy against his cock quickly had him on edge. He tried to pull out so he wouldn't cum in her but she grunted "Don't you dare!".

So be it! He grabbed her hips and pulled her in tight and blew a huge load deep inside her which triggered her own orgasm. The surprises from this young woman continued to amaze Adrian!

They both lay down beside each other to catch a breather but Adrian's cock was too much of a draw for her to be left alone. She had wanted to play with it earlier but her had pussy prevailed. She was ready to play now.

Even at half mast it was beautiful. It was a sticky gooey mess but that did not bother Katie. It actually turned her on. She loved messy. She loved the glossy look and the musky smell.

She started to squeeze and lick and kiss it. The silky smooth spongy feel of cock never failed to amaze her.

It was time to clean him up. She positioned her mouth over his cock head and literally started to salivate. Her mouth slowly moved up and down over his cock coating it with her super solvent saliva. Occasionally she would pull up to inspect her work and strands of saliva would form between his cock and her mouth. When she was satisfied that he was thoroughly coated she used her tongue and lips to lick and suck all the goo from his cock. In no time at all he was squeaky clean.

He wasn't as hard as she wanted though so she started to double team his cock with her hand and mouth. She would alternate between lubricating him with her saliva and then jacking him off with her hand. She made a point of maintaining eye contact with him as much as possible. She knew her dad loved it when she did it with him. Occasional she would flick her tongue out like a serpent against the sensitive underside of his cock.

It wasn't long before she had rejuvenated Adrian's cock and was ready for her next position. She knocked off her fantasy positions one by one until they were all done and they lay beside each other recuperating.

The frantic sexual energy was long gone but she knew there was one tiny orgasm left in her. She lay on her side with her back to him and guided his cock between her legs. He penetrated her gently and started moving in long peaceful strokes. The pleasure between her legs gently crested until one last tiny orgasm rippled like a lazy butterfly through her body.

At that point she was totally exhausted. All the sexual energy that she had stoked up earlier was completely gone.

She flopped on her back and gave Adrian a limp smile.

"Thanks so much for a wonderful fantasy night. I had a great time but I'm really tired now. Can you let yourself out?"

Adrian leaned over and kissed her on the forehead.

"The pleasure was all mine Miss Katie and if you're ever in town again be sure to call. Sweet dreams!"

He pulled out his card and left it on her night table. He would definitely make himself available at the drop of a hat if she ever called. He had never met anyone like her before. By the time he was dressed she was curled up in a ball and was out cold. He covered her up and quietly exited.

He had hoped to sneak out quietly without encountering Maureen. She was such a bitch and made him nervous. The house was dark. That was a good sign. He moved towards the door but she was waiting in the dark on the living room couch.

"So how did it go?"

Shit! He wasn't sure what to say. Did he tell Maureen that her daughter was a total sexual animal? Did Maureen know her daughter was a total sexual animal? Katie must have had a lot of cock to be as experienced as she was. Did Maureen know that? The expression "Don't shoot the messenger" was flashing through his mind. He would play it safe and see where it went.

"Your daughter is a very attractive woman and we had a really good time."

"I hope you didn't hurt her with that log between your legs."

Adrian thought the comment was a hoot! She had consumed his cock like a veteran hooker. She had hardly said any words all night except deeper, harder and faster. His cock was actually sore from how her pussy had manhandled him and his balls ached from how she had slammed him steady for two hours. She had raked his back repeatedly with her nails and he had no doubt she had marked him in numerous spots with her Dyson like lips. He answered truthfully.

"Maureen, I let her lead the way. I didn't do anything she didn't want."

"Well, I guess we'll see tomorrow when I talk to her. You can go. I'll talk to you on Monday."

He couldn't believe what a bitch she was but gratefully fled the house.

Maureen quietly opened the door to Katie's room. It smelled like a brothel. Katie had kicked off the sheets and Maureen could see huge cum stains all over the bed. Katie was lying with her legs spread and her pussy was red and swollen and caked in cum.

She sat down and savoured the smell and looked at her daughter's very content face. It brought back memories of the good old days. Like mother like daughter. She sighed deeply.

Katie had wanted to thank her mom but she woke up really early with an irresistible urge to see her dad. She had only been gone for 2 days but it seemed like months because her anger had shut him out. She really needed to see him. She had a quick shower to clean up the mess between her legs and inspected her body for any marks that might be difficult to explain to her dad. Fortunately, Adrian had not done to her what she had done to him. She giggled. Bad Katie!

She left a note for her mom:

Dear Mom

Thanks for an incredible weekend. I didn't realize how much I missed you! I feel so much better that the air has been cleared somewhat. I can't thank you enough for fulfilling my Adrian fantasy! Every girl should get to have a fantasy like that fulfilled. I hate to leave without talking but I need to get home. I don't want to worry you know who. I promise to be in touch.

Love Katie

PS: Sorry about the messy sheets. It's Adrian's fault. I just did what he wanted. He got me too excited (:

She thought about her visit as she drove home. The Universe had just given her the opportunity to compare two different types of sexual experiences.

On the one hand there was what she had with her dad.

On the other hand there was her sexual experience with Adrian. He was the most handsome guy she had ever seen. His face and body were absolutely stunning. His cock was magnificent. It was long and fat and shaped just right and touched spots no one ever had. He was a master cocksman and played her body like a fiddle. By the time they were done she was totally exhausted and fell asleep with a feeling of total physical bliss.

There was absolutely no doubt which experience she preferred. She preferred her dad.

All she could think about was her dad. She couldn't wait to see him. The sex with Adrian was fantastic but he was just a "piece of ass". He was a fantastic piece of ass but there was no feeling. She needed feeling. She wanted fantastic sex and someone that loved her. Fortunately, that person was waiting for her at home.

She turned on her police radar detector and was home in record time.

CHANGING RELATIONSHIP:

Katie almost knocked her dad over when she got home. She nuzzled her face in his neck and squeezed him so tight it almost hurt. He didn't know what was going on but he wasn't complaining. He was extremely relieved that she didn't seem angry anymore. Eventually her vice grip softened and he went to pull away but she wasn't done and pulled him back. It was quite a while before she him go. She stepped back and held out her arms and motioned like she used to when she was a little girl and wanted to be picked up.

Her dad picked her up and asked her if was "up" to the couch or "up" to the bedroom. Katie wanted nothing more than to ravage him but she was still worried about down below and would never ever expose her dad to someone else's goo.

She had anticipated her dad might be interested and had an excuse ready. She gave him a pouty look and said, "Sorry dad, remember those underpants you bought me?"

He carried her over to the couch. She sat on the end of the couch and motioned for him to lay his head down in her lap. It was an unexpected position for him but he did as requested. She looked down on him with a permagrin. It had been weeks since she had touched him and she was suffering from extreme tactile withdrawal. Her hands gently grazed and squeezed his body. She couldn't stop touching him!

Her dad was asking her questions but nothing was getting through her euphoria bubble. She continued to smile and touch him. Eventually her dad ramped up the volume and pierced her bubble. "Earth to Katie! Earth to Katie! Is anyone in there?"

"Sorry dad, I'm just so happy to see you!"

"How did your meeting go with your mom?"

She was in a wonderful love induced high and did not want to leave it but her dad was persistent. Damn! An answer required words and words required thoughts which meant she'd need to leave her bubble. She reluctantly interrupted her reverie long enough to access the part of her brain that thought and talked and gave her dad a minimalist version of the weekend excluding the Adrian part. Her dad asked a few questions and actually confirmed Maureen's story. They both had been seeing others before he proposed so it was possible Maureen's pregnancy was the result of a pre-proposal get together with someone else.

That night Katie insisted on sleeping with her dad. She wrapped her arms around him and melted her body against his. She needed to be as close as possible to him. She needed to touch him and smell him. She caressed his body with featherlight touches and inhaled his scent with long deep breathes until sleep overtook her.

In the morning she woke with an "on top of the world" feeling. She was back at home with her dad's warm body beside her. She wasn't angry anymore and had a great night's sleep. It felt incredibly nice!

And she was horny for the first time in weeks, really horny! She loved waking up horny! It was such a nice way to start the day compared to waking up angry which had blotted out her sex drive for weeks. Her libido was back with a vengeance.

She slipped out of bed and had a shower and then went looking for a particular outfit in her room. It was one of her dad's favorites. He loved her school girl outfit. She started with a pair of black cloth running shoes with white knee high socks. Then she added a very short plaid skirt with a white blouse tied below her breasts. She finished it off with her hair in two ponytails and bright red lipstick.

She scampered back to his room and sat in his arm chair. In a sweet little girl siren voice she called for him to wake up.

"Oh daddy, wake up. Wake up daddy. C'mon daddy, wake up. Daddy it's me. I need you. Wake up daddy."

Eventually one of his eyes flickered open and slowly focused on her. He broke out into a huge grin when he saw her outfit.

She spread her legs wide open, revealing her naked glistening pussy and said, "Daddy, I have this itch between my legs that won't go away. Do you think you can help?"

His cock was already hard and tenting the bed sheet. She scooted over and grabbed it through the sheet.

"Oh goody daddy! I knew 'he' would help me!"

She shrieked as he lunged up and pulled her down. Weeks of no Katie "visits" had made him extremely horny and she obviously wanted to play. He was more than happy to oblige and they played until Katie tuckered her poor dad out and he needed a brief rest.

She sat contently against the headboard, suffused with postcoital bliss and lovingly watched him nap. It was great to be back. Katie was like a bitch in heat for the next few weeks. She was horny all the time. Her dad fucked and licked and sucked and fingered and dildoed her to orgasm after orgasm but in no time she was horny again. She was used to being horny but this was too much even for her. It was hard to focus in class when her pussy was throbbing all the time. Fortunately, her period came and broke the sexual fever. It was the first time that she'd ever been happy to have her period.

Life settled back into a relatively normal routine. Something about her dad seemed a bit different though. It felt like he was looking at her more than normal and was a bit more tactile around her. At first she just brushed it off as her imagination but the feeling continued. After a while she was pretty sure something was up. Her woman's intuition was hardly ever wrong.

They were both sitting on the couch. He was watching TV but Katie was watching him and fidgeting nervously. She was thinking again about his changed behavior. He had not actually said anything but she was almost positive that something was up. She could sense it. She'd been meaning to ask him several times but always chickened out. She'd feel like an idiot if she was wrong but her intuition kept nagging her. She needed to know.

"Dad, can I ask you a question?"

"Sure honey."

"You always used to push me about going out with guys my own age but lately you haven't said anything."

She watched and waited for him to say something but he just stared at her.

"Perhaps I'm imagining things but it seems like you've been a little different around me lately."

Still nothing from her dad.

His silence emboldened her. She scooted over beside him and locked him in place with her eyes.

"Dad, what if I told you that I'm not even looking to meet any guys? What if I told you that I get hit on all the time by guys at school and when I'm out but I just ignore them."

She leaned over and quietly whispered in his ear, "What if I told you I already have a boyfriend. Someone that treats me like a queen and I'm not interested in anyone else. Would that bother you?"

"He's really attractive and we get along perfectly. He knows me well and is sensitive to my moods. When I'm down he cheers me up. When I think I can't do something he convinces me I can. He thinks I can do anything and has made me feel really confident about myself. He's there when I need him but he's not needy and gives me all the space I need. He tells me I'm beautiful and I believe him. To top it off, he's an amazing lover. Sometimes all I want to do is lie in bed with him all day long. Does that bother you dad?"

"He's always been a bit shy but lately he seems a little bolder. I catch him staring at me even though he tries to hide it. I'm not sure why he tries to hide it because I really like it when he stares at me. It makes me feel wanted and attractive. He's also been more touchy lately. It's very subtle, a little squeeze here a little brush there, but I've noticed because I love to be touched. In the past I always had to initiate being intimate but even that is slowly changing. He still can't seem to actually tell me when he wants me but I know it by his actions. He'll come up behind me and rub my shoulders or he'll sit down with me on the couch and start to rub my feet or he'll come up behind me and squeeze me tight."

"I'm not sure why he's so shy. I think in the past he thought it might bother me if he pursued me. I think he wants to be more bold now but is afraid. Maybe he's afraid I'll think it's not right. Maybe he's afraid I might reject him."

"It's so unfortunate because I love him to death. I love it when he looks at me. I love it when he touches me. I wish he would touch me more. I think about him all the time. I fantasize about him softly making love to me. I fantasize about him fucking me hard. I know he enjoys when we're together but he can't seem to initiate things. I'm not sure why. I would never reject him. I don't bite."

"I don't want to make him uncomfortable but I do want him to him to know that I won't mind at all if he wants to be more forward. In fact I would love it."

He felt totally busted. Everything she said was totally true. After he found out he wasn't her biological father the way he thought about her started to change.

He used to feel guilty when they had sex even though she almost always initiated it but no longer. The guilt was gone.

There were more and more occasions when he started to notice her sexually. He had always considered her attractive but not in a sexual way. His "dad" filter had prevented him from perceiving her looks sexually. The filter was fraying though. Some days he would catch himself savoring her tight curvy ass as she bent over to get something. Other days he would luxuriate in the scent of her perfume as she passed by. Other days he had a hard time concentrating on what she was saying as she sat next to him and her soft, smooth, warm skin touched his.

He started to have urges to touch her. He looked forward to joint activities like the dishes and watching TV on the couch so that he would have excuses to touch her. He loved it when she sat in his lap. They were all things they did before but now there was a sexual energy involved.

How the hell did she know though? He thought he had been doing a good job of being discreet but obviously not. He was amazed at how perceptive she was. He couldn't hide anything from her. It was one thing when his wife always knew exactly what he was thinking but it was embarrassing when he couldn't even fool his daughter. It seemed like she a sixth sense because if he peeked at her for longer than a millisecond her head popped up and she smiled at him and he knew he had been busted.

What to do though? What to say? He may not have been guilty anymore concerning the sex she initiated but he definitely felt uncomfortable about the thought of expressing his new feelings to her and the thought of him initiating sex with her made him very uncomfortable. It was hard to stop thinking like a dad.

He could feel her staring at him waiting for him to speak but he couldn't. He couldn't look her in the eye and tell her how he felt so he looked off and slowly narrated the story of his changing feelings.

When he was done Katie was relieved and thrilled.

She was relieved because she had been really nervous about talking to her dad but her intuition had been correct.

She was thrilled because of how he now thought about her. She had long ago moved beyond just thinking about him as her dad. She regularly thought about him sexually. It had always been one sided though. She knew he enjoyed their sexual get togethers but he rarely initiated them. She just assumed that was the way it would always be and was grateful for what she already had, a fantastic dad with superb fuck buddy benefits.

This new development was a huge game changer and she was tickled pink. Why wouldn't she be thrilled about having him feel about her like she felt about him? She loved the smouldering looks that her dad had been giving her lately. She loved all the extra touching that she was getting. It made her feel extremely attractive and desired. Who didn't want that?

The only problem was that her dad was obviously uncomfortable with his new feelings. The last thing she wanted to do was make him feel uncomfortable so for now she would need to take it slow. The cat was out of the bag but there was no need to rush. She hugged him and thanked him for telling her and told him not to worry. She told him she loved him no matter what and was fine with whatever he felt comfortable with.

Bottling up his feelings for the last few months had been had been emotionally draining and he felt exhausted after finally unburdening himself to Katie. That night he was out cold the minute his head hit the pillow.