Katie's Story Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie on the other hand was wide awake. She was giddy with happiness over her dad's new feelings towards her and started to think about how to get her dad to open up further.

She was too excited to think straight though and decided to let her unconscious mind work on the problem. Her dad had taught her that when faced with a difficult problem, it was often best to think about it before bed then let her unconscious mind work it out. Amazingly, what seemed like impossible problems melted away the next day with obvious solutions.

That night she dreamed. She was at home and was seeing the world through her father's eyes. She was seeing herself as her father saw her, as he heard her, as he experienced her. She saw herself as a young girl with her hair in a ponytail like it had been for years. She saw herself in loose track pants and t-shirts like she always wore at home. She heard her address her dad as "dad" all the time. She saw herself get stressed and sit on him like she always had when she was a little girl. She saw herself as Chris saw her, as his daughter.

When she woke there was a plan in her mind.

The strategy was clear. She needed to make her dad stop seeing her as his "daughter". She wanted him to see her as an available attractive female. She needed to jolt him out of his "dad" box.

She quickly came up with several ideas. She planned it so that it would all seamlessly take place at once. It was to be a 'shock and awe' moment followed by constant reinforcement that would hopefully change her dad's perception of her.

The first change was to upgrade her clothing. The track pants and gym shorts and t-shirts had to go. The t-shirts were replaced with sleeveless blouses with a collar. The track pants and gym shorts were replaced by skirts and Capri style pants. Her sports bras were replaced with lacy push up bras.

Everything was selected to achieve a classy sexy look. All of her purchases were form-fitting to highlight her figure. The sleeveless blouses were plain in themselves but were anything but plain when she undid the top few buttons to reveal her cleavage and frilly bras. The skirts highlighted her long legs. The Capri pants hugged her ass tightly.

The next change was to get a new hairstyle. She wanted a classy older look. It ended up being an easy decision. She went with her mother's hair style. Her facial structure was similar so she knew it would suit her and her mother definitely had a classy look so she knew it would be perfect.

There were a few other small physical changes. She knew her dad loved dark red toenails and fingernails. He also loved it when she wore her ankle bracelet which would be visible with her new skirts and Capri pants.

She also needed to make some behavioural changes. She needed to act more like an adult and stop doing "daughter" like activities like jumping up on him and sitting in his lap. She was also going to refrain from attacking him when she was horny. He would never initiate anything if she constantly giving the goods away.

The final change was how she was going to address him. She was going to start calling him "Chris" instead of "dad". She had never called him by name before so she hoped it would have a jarring effect on his "dad" mentality.

It took a few weeks but she was finally ready. The new clothes were purchased and her hair appointment was made. She told her dad she was getting her hair cut and when she came back the new Katie was in play.

She entered the house quietly and snuck into her room to change into one of her new outfits. Her hair looked perfect. Her outfit looked perfect. Her nails were painted bright red and she had her ankle bracelet on. She had a dab of her dad's favorite perfume on. She was ready.

"Hi Chris, do you like my new hairstyle?"

Chris? Who was calling him Chris? He looked up and Katie was smiling at him but it wasn't any Katie he'd ever seen. Wow! She looked hot, really hot!

"Wow honey you look great! What's the occasion?"

"Nothing really, I just thought it was time for a change. I like it. It makes me feel like a new person."

"And the 'Chris' thing?"

"Well, the 'new' me felt like trying out 'Chris' instead of 'dad'. Is that okay?"

"Sure. no problem."

"Thanks Chris!"

Every time Katie saw her dad after that he was always staring at her with a big shit eating grin on his face so she decided to tease him.

"Can I take it from your grin that you like my new look?"

"Sorry, I didn't mean to stare but you look fantastic sweetie! I just can't get over how different you look. I really like it. It makes you look like a completely different person, older and very classy."

"Better than the old Katie?"

"No ... just different. The old Katie is my daughter, the person I'm used to seeing all the time. This new person is not my daughter. It's someone else."

She moved to within kissing distance and whispered in a breathy voice "Is the new person someone you'd like to get to know better?"

He just stood there with his mouth gaping open as she smiled seductively and walked off.

His "dad" mental box took a brutal beating over the next week as Katie implemented her campaign of psychological warfare with merciless efficiency. She totally cut him off from sex and slept alone in her own bed at night. Her dad was not aware of her strategy but his cock was definitely aware of a change and was wondering what the hell was going on.

She flirted with him mercilessly and never missed an opportunity to touch him or sit by him. She was constantly bending over flashing her ass at him or stretching in front him to push her cleavage enhanced breasts into view. She was always smiling seductively at him.

Her constant use of "Chris" and her new look gave his brain whiplash.

His brain knew the only female in the house was his daughter but it also knew that his daughter did not address him as "Chris" so his mental expectations and reality were constantly clashing.

His brain also knew what his daughter used to look and dress like but his eyes were seeing someone else and that someone else was hot and constantly flirting with him.

Katie was ecstatic. Her plan seemed to be working better than she had dreamed. Her dad definitely liked her new look and she could tell she was quickly wearing down the walls of his "dad" box. It was only a matter of time.

From Chris's viewpoint it was more accurate to say that his "dad" box had been exposed to a Level 4 Hurricane and was totally shredded with deep holes and one gust away from blowing over. He knew he couldn't hold out much longer. He was helpless in her presence.

She knew her dad had been weakening but so had she. She was used to regular and intense sex. Cutting her dad off had been a necessary part of the plan but she had been suffering severely from withdrawal pains. She was in a perpetual state of horniness and her fingers and toys were just not cutting it. She needed to be fucked bad and soon!

One day Katie came home from school and went to greet her dad but stopped dead in her tracks when she saw him. He was staring at her with "Vampire" eyes. They were so intense and hot she thought she might burst into flames. This was not her dad! She instinctively turned around to avoid his gaze but that's as far as her feet would move. She was frozen in place.

She could literally "feel" his gaze on her back. It was like there was an energy field connecting them. The closer he got the more intense the energy felt. She had goosebumps all over and the hairs on her neck were standing up. It was getting hard to breath. Part of her wanted to bolt and hide under her bed. The other part was getting incredibly aroused and couldn't wait for contact. The girls in the vampire flicks usually never fared very well but vampire sex was supposed to be pretty hot. The thought of her dad biting her neck gave her pussy a tingle. The thought of him biting other things turned her on even more. She closed her eyes and waited.

Even though she was prepared she still yelped and jumped when her dad finally touched her. Her skin had become incredibly sensitive and his touch felt electric.

He leaned over and wrapped his large arms around her body and slowly whispered in her ear. "I've been thinking about you all day, your hair, your face, your ass, your legs. You're so beautiful. I can't take it any longer. I need you now!"

Part of her brain heard the words and wanted revel in the success of her plan but the exquisite sexual energy rippling down her neck was too precious to waste. If his breath on her neck felt that good she couldn't wait for something more physical. Gloating over the success of her plan would have to wait! It was like her regular "acoustic" body had been turned into an "electric" body and someone had cranked up the amplifier really high. Every little "strum" from her dad was sending delicious sexual vibrations through her body.

She grabbed his hand and dragged him into the bedroom. Clothes were discarded with olympic speed and she positioned herself on the bed on her back. She braced herself for maximum impact by reaching back and grabbing the vertical bars of the headboard. Then she tightened her legs around his back as he positioned his cock at the entrance of her pussy. There was no need for foreplay. She was drenched.

"I'm ready! Fuck me now! Hard!"

The careful dad that worried about hurting his daughter was totally gone. Chris slammed her so hard that her head still hit the headboard even though she had braced herself. He was balls deep in one thrust and rammed her stroke after stroke. She let go of the head board and pulled his naked chest down to hers to maximize the sensation of skin on skin. Every thrust generated exquisite sensations as their sweaty bodies slid against each other. A massive orgasm swelled between her legs and erupted throughout her body.

Her orgasm didn't slow him down a bit. He continued ramming his engorged cock into her again and again and again.

She couldn't believe it. He fucked like he was possessed. If this is what "Chris" was like as a lover then she was dumping her dad! Eventually he tensed up and she knew he was getting reading to blow. She'd already had several orgasms but the hot sperm erupting deep inside her womb triggered another orgasm. Wow!

He rolled over and lay beside her. They both grinned at each other in amazement at the unexpected "wow" moment that had occurred. The sex had been unbelievable. He felt like a teenage stud and couldn't believe how alive he felt. It had been a long time since he'd felt so vibrant. It was incredibly liberating breaking out of his self imposed cage. He hoped Katie realized what she had unleashed because there was no going back to "dad". She was about to find out what he was really like. The rest of the night was less intense but no less enjoyable. Eventually all the pent up energy was deleted and her dad rolled over (as usual) and nodded off.

Katie's body was tired but not her mind. Her dad had finally felt comfortable enough to initiate sex with her. She sat for quite a while and revelled in the success of her plan but eventually questions start to percolate up.

What would he be like tomorrow? Was tonight a one shot event or was he really changing? Was "Chris" always such an animal in bed? What would it be like if he always chased her instead of the other way around? Did he still want her to go out with guys her age? She would definitely have to set him straight on that one! What else about "Chris" was different from "Dad"? What else was "Clark Kent" hiding besides his "cock of steel"? Maybe there were a ton of other pleasant surprises just waiting for her. She couldn't wait to find out! No wonder her mom married him!