All Comments on 'Katie's Week of Repercussions Pt. 02'

by WrongWriter

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Excellent

Very well written. Allready waiting for next installment.

Thank You, A well deserved full rating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Well worth the wait!

Great chapter! looking forward to more

jonyoungaujonyoungauover 8 years ago

Hope the next is soon because this is a great continuation.

MiniwandMiniwandover 8 years ago
More please

This story is just too great to stop here. I wante more please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

one of the best stories ever. cannot wait for the next chapter, hope it is soon. please hurry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I am in agreement

This is both a fun and sexy story. I love when an innocent girl cuts loose. My girlfriend in Cleve was straight laced and it took a year to finally fuck her. Once I did she wanted it all the time. Eventually she got used to getting fucked with my roommate in the room, usually under covers. But I persuaded her to get on top and give him a show. She went wild. After that she always wanted to be naked around him. Of course it lead to some fun threesomes. She reall let loose. We have been married for fifteen years now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great series, hoping for more soon :)

This series is really well written, fun, and I love how the character isn't the Literotica-typical bimbo with 38FF's. Hope to see lots more soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Best writer on site

Absolutely hot and fun and cannot wait for more.

electronpoolselectronpoolsalmost 8 years ago
Please more?

This series is ridiculously hot. I hope you get around to continuing it someday.

Navigator10Navigator10almost 8 years ago
Great tale.

Love to read more of Katie's repercussions.

patandjeanpatandjeanover 7 years ago
New chapter soon?

any chance the next chapter is coming soon, it's been a while???

PancakemixPancakemixover 7 years ago
Fantastic

I wasn't sure at first with this chapter, thought the party was taking it a little bit too far too soon. But it's so well written that it felt earned in the end. Brilliant

spermman76spermman76over 7 years ago
Please write new episodes.

Please

kensimoorekensimooreabout 7 years ago
The Best!

What an exciting story! While not totally plausible, I thought it exceedingly well done.

Many thanks for sharing your work.

LupusDeiLupusDeialmost 7 years ago
Is there still a hope

We will get to see what happens next?

Initially I wasn't entirely happy with where this went after the initial home party (my own ideas how to expand on that situation probably would differ), but after accepting the story as it is, it is nicely done and extremely enjoyable.

And, I very much hope this girl will break the usual trope of eternally embarrassed run around naked submissive and actually will run her own show before the end of the week and beyond. She got almost everything in place to get that done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More, please!

I'll add my voice to those asking for more of this series. It wasn't your typical story and in this last episode was starting to remind me of the excellent "Car Show Slut" series. That one ended seemingly abandoned. Here's hoping this one is different.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please add more to this story and thank you for what you've done thus far.

Thank you for what you've done. I look forward to more of this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oh my god

This series has me so wet and horny. I need more!

bro_souffle2018bro_souffle2018about 6 years ago
We need more of Katie!

Had a lot of inspiration from this fantastic series WrongWriter! Hope you eventually write some more. Would love to see Katie go to another party and end up letting Danny, then the rest of the guys fuck her, hopefully with Nick walking in and finding out!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Oh there has to be more

Do we have to beg?

Okay, offically begging.

Now write dammit.

_VirginSlut__VirginSlut_about 6 years ago
Pleeease

We need another part! bring in her bf or something

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
PLEASE

Please come back and finish this series it's so good and entertaining and I'm itching to see how much farther things go

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Unfinished Business

This Katie series is incredibly sexy. It's not just the debauched encounters with new guys, but the transformation of Katie herself. On one side is her devotion to Nick and her identity as a "good girl." On the other is her blossoming sexuality, which carries with it the uncomfortable knowledge that she can do a lot better than her boring, pencil-dicked boyfriend. This mental tug-of-war is as arousing as any depraved thing Katie does with other men. But, dude! Leaving us hanging for over 3 years while Katie is smack in the middle of her week of lurid metamorphosis is unconscionable. At the very least, you could have told us that you didn't plan to write any further chapters. Despite your talent, you really are a "wrong writer."

Rbholt2Rbholt2over 4 years ago
Very hot

Your stories about Katie are incredibly hot. I can’t wait to hear about the rest of her week.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaalmost 3 years ago

This ends here for me. Hated the whole storyline and this belongs in the toilet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Garbage. Does Nick have no sense of smell? Having just been covered in cum that was just spread around, she's gonna be reeking of it.

I for one am glad this cheating slut story came to an end. I just hope that in the fevered brow of the writer, Nick found out what a worthless tramp he was involved with and got out without any potential life ending disease.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

High School Kids

Can't keep a secret, the videos and pictures are all over town, she believes college retards are any different and she is a straight A student? Good thing this mess is over apparently.

Stargazer5154Stargazer5154about 2 years ago

Blackmail, using alcohol and pot to take advantage of a woman? Not cool and this trash belongs in the crapper

lillyjones1402lillyjones1402almost 2 years ago

Love it. Hoping for more chapters

strafe1701strafe170111 months ago

I just discovered these stories. I was hoping for the next chapter, but after eight years, I doubt that’s going to happen. Sad, these were great reads.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous