Katniss Everdeen's Decision

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think she's ready for her first cock!" Gale said, and I started blushing again. "Peeta, as a token of our newly established truce, why don't you break her in?"

"Don't mind if I do!" said Peeta, as he started to unbutton his pants.

He reached inside them and all of a sudden his hard cock bounced out. I had never seen a man's erect penis before and wasn't prepared, so let out a small gasp and stared at it with big frightened eyes. It was so big! It must have been at least 8 inches, and so thick! Although I did not know if that was small or big in comparison to other boys, the sight of that massive thing both scared me and gave me that same queasy feeling I had in the shower earlier. I couldn't keep my eyes off it and stared with my mouth hanging open as Peeta held it firmly in his hand and slowly pulled the foreskin back all the way to expose the big round shiny head. I was so mesmerized I hadn't even noticed they were no longer pinning my arms down.

"Do you want to hold it?" he asked.

To my surprise and shame I secretly felt I kind of did, but I knew it would be wrong. Plus I was too scared and shy to actually do it, so I shook my head and moved back against Gale a little.

"It's OK," he said, "just try it. After all, you owe Peeta for leading him on for so long!"

He took my reluctant hand and placed it on Peeta's cock. I had never felt something like that before, it felt rock hard and hot, and so big in my small hand! After a few seconds I started to feel awkward just sitting like this holding his cock, so instinctively I gently moved my hand up and down his shaft, worrying I might hurt him somehow. But instead Peeta arched his back slightly and said:

"That's it baby, that feels good... keep doing that..."

After a few minutes of practice I felt more comfortable with the stroking. I now held his cock firmer in my hand, and moved his foreskin up and down with my strokes. Each time I moved my hand down his shaft I revealed his big shiny head, and I unintentionally started to run my tongue over my lips.

"Now suck on it you little slut," Gale said. "I know you want to!"

"What? No!"

I immediately panicked again and jerked my hand back. What a humiliating idea, no decent girl would ever think of doing that, would she? I already felt ashamed I had been touching and stroking him like I had, but to put it in my mouth, surely that wasn't natural or normal? I didn't even know how! Peeta saw the panicked look return to my face.

"Don't worry Katniss," He said, as if he had read my mind. "I know you'll be a natural talent."

Staring at his big dick again hesitantly, I thought about what it would be like to have it in my mouth and suck on it, and I wondered what it would taste like and how much of it I would be able to fit in my mouth...

"But it's so big!" I said in a frightened voice.

"You'll do great, just try and see how much you can fit in."

I felt ashamed of even considering this, and I was still sure this is not something well brought up girls were supposed to do or even want to.

"But I don't want people to think I'm a slut..." I whimpered.

"It's OK Catnip," Gale said comfortingly. "We won't tell anybody what a big slut you are. We'll keep it a secret, just between the three of us!"

That reassured me a little, and after thinking more of Peeta's cock in my mouth I hesitantly got up. I looked at Gale uncertainly, as I wasn't sure how to proceed. He moved backwards to make more room on the couch between him and Peeta and patted the opened cushion space firmly with his hand.

"On your knees girl!"

I reluctantly climbed back on the couch, until I was sideways on all fours between them. My face was now hovering above Peeta's hard cock, while my butt and pussy were sticking up in the air right next to Gale's face. My big heavy tits were dangling beneath me with each movement I made. Being positioned like this caused a short jolt of shame and embarrassment to go through me, partly because of the thought of Gale looking at my swollen wet cunt from up close, partly because what I was about to do with my mouth to Peeta's cock. Eventually my curiosity took over and I slowly lowered down my head with my mouth open wide. As I took his cock into my mouth, I felt the head touch my tongue and I softly closed my lips around his shaft. I still wasn't sure what to do, so I just started sucking the head and gently moving my head up and down. Peeta let out a loud groan.

"Oh yes Katniss, that's right girl, you suck on that big cock like a good little slut..."

I again felt embarrassed about doing this, and even more about how much I was enjoying it. My pussy was so wet now it started dripping. I tried to be a good girl like he said and fit as much of his cock in my mouth as I could, but it wasn't easy. My head was bopping up and down and my tits where bouncing along, my sensitive nipples pressing against the leather each time they came down. I looked up at Peeta with big eyes as I sucked him off, hoping I was doing a good job and worried he might disapprove. His face was showing intense pleasure though, so I kept on doing what I was doing and tried to fit more of his big tool in my mouth.

All of a sudden I felt Gale's hands pushing my knees apart slightly, which at the same time caused my dripping wet cunt to open up further. I could feel him change position so that he was lying on his back now, his head between my thighs. Before I knew what was happening, I felt his long hot tongue slowly and heavily dragging through my swollen labia. I let out a loud involuntary moan of surprise and ecstasy. I couldn't believe I had one boy licking my pussy while I had this other boy's big cock in my mouth! I felt so ashamed, because even though they forced me to be part of these degrading acts I secretly wanted them to treat me like a cheap slut and enjoyed every second of it.

Each drag of Gale's tongue started at the bottom of my lips and teasingly went up all the way to my pulsating clit. It sent shocks of pleasure throughout my entire body as his tongue briefly flicked over my little knob. I started making the same horny moaning sounds I was making in the shower before, although this time they were more muffled by Peeta's wet throbbing cock sliding in and out of my mouth. While I had made progress, I was still only able to fit about a third of his cock in my mouth. But when he heard my slutty moans he grabbed my head with both hands, and forcefully pushed it down on his cock repeatedly.

"That's right you little whore, you can do better than that. Take it all!"

The first few times I almost gagged, and felt it was never going to go in any further. But as he kept shoving my mouth over his cock I learned how to control this reflex and relaxed more, allowing me to take in more of his tool each time. Eventually it even started going down my throat!

Meanwhile, Gale was still vigorously licking my cunt. It got me so wet I felt I needed more than just his licks, so without thinking I lowered my backside until my thick pussy lips were pressing firmly against his face. This allowed him to pleasure me with his tongue and mouth in more different ways than before. He alternated between licking my labia, swirling his tongue around, and sucking on my swollen clit, even biting it gently. After a while he started to stick his hard long tongue deep between my lips, shoving it in and out of my pussy and making me moan out loudly like a whore.

After a period of tongue-fucking me he started moving his fingers up my juicy cunt as well, sliding them in and out. They must have been soaked immediately from all my juices and his saliva; even though his fingers were much bigger than mine had been earlier in the shower, his slipped in effortlessly in one trust. Despite the lubrication aiding his movement, it was still incredibly tight and I immediately started moaning louder as he moved his fingers in and out of me. Peeta was still forcing my head down on is cock. Each few pushes it went in an inch or so deeper, until I was able to get all the way to the base of his thick shaft. I had my lips on his balls and felt the head of his cock deep down my throat. I felt so ashamed but at the same time it felt so good!

I started to feel that same sensation I had been feeling in the shower before, and I knew I was close to coming for the first time in my life. My body started to perspire and I got so desperate to come that I started gyrating my pelvis, pressing and rubbing my thick swollen pussy lips all over Gale's face. Soon he was dripping from all my juices as I kept forcefully grinding my pussy against his mouth. At the same time he was sucking, licking and biting my lips and clit and fucking me with his tongue. All of a sudden I felt a series of spasms rush through my body like I had never felt before. I screamed out loud with pleasure, Peeta's cock still deep inside my mouth and my pussy heavily contracting. Waves and waves of pleasure shuddered through my body, as I had my first orgasm ever. As I came my pussy squirted violently for several seconds, all over Gale's face and into his open mouth in big gushes.

The feeling was so intense my whole body became weak. I took Peeta's cock out of my mouth and gasped for air. Oh my God, how could I have ever lived without this sensation! As I came to my senses I immediately felt embarrassed again. I quickly got up. Gale was lying on the couch in a puddle of my cum, his face and hair completely drenched. He coughed slightly as he got up.

"Gale, I'm so sorry! Are you all right? I didn't mean to cum all over you like that, I've never done that before in my life!"

"It's OK Catnip, I'm glad you had your fun! But now you're going to have to return the favor!"

He quickly got up and grabbed my arm, then briskly walked me over to the ottoman next to the fireplace. He forcefully pushed me down onto it, grabbed my arms and pinned my wrists on my back. I yelled out.

"What are you doing Gale, let me go! I said I was sorry!"

He didn't respond, but I heard him take some kind of metallic sounding object out of his pocket with his free hand. Then I felt cold steel handcuffs being closed tightly around my wrists, making it impossible for me to move my arms. Gale got up, leaving me again exposed, bound and helpless. The ottoman I was bent over on was one of those gliding types that rock back and forth along with an accompanying gliding rocking chair, and my frantic struggling in tied up state only caused me to gently rock back and forth on the frictionless gliding mechanism. My bare ass was moving back and forth as well.

I looked at one of the big living room mirrors in front of me, which in turn reflected the other mirror behind me. This allowed me to see my shameful display from both angles. The ottoman was relatively low, causing me to lie down on my breasts with my face lower to the ground than my ass that was sticking up high in the air. I felt so awkward and uncomfortable, my body started to perspire and in the first mirror I could see my squashed big sweaty tits started to become slippery as they were pressed onto the leather by my upper body. In the second mirror I could see my reddened swollen pussy sticking invitingly up in the air, again making me feel both embarrassed and aroused at the same time.

When Gale kneeled down in front of me he had stripped down to only his boxers. I looked at him with big frightened eyes, dreading to find out what his punishment might be. I thought my orgasm would have helped me take away my shameful feelings of lust and desire, but when I saw the big bulge in his boxers right in front of me I started feeling queasy and wet again. As he pulled down his boxers, his cock sprang out like a jack in the box. Again I let out a little gasp. I thought Peeta's cock was big, but this one was gigantic! It must have been at least 10 inches, and slightly thicker than Peeta's as well although I had never imagined that to be even possible. Seeing and smelling that gigantic dick hovering in front of me made my pussy juice up again even more, against my will. I had to stop this here, despite my body's urges. I was never going to fit him like I did with Peeta, but mostly I wanted to be back in control and not treated like a sex object anymore.

"Gale! I demand you let me go right now!"

"It's time to take your punishment for cumming all over my face Catnip, I guess we'll have to teach you how to become an obedient little slut" Gale said.

"But Gale, I really didn't do it on-"

Without letting me finish my sentence he inserted his giant cock into my mouth, turning my protest into panicky muffled cries. As I expected, it was way too big and didn't get in very far past the head before I couldn't take in any more. To make matters worse, Peeta had knelt down behind me and slowly pressed the tip of his still-wet cock against my swollen dripping pussy lips. He couldn't seriously think that was going to fit either! He pressed harder and the big head at the end of his cock started to penetrate me, causing me to moan in protest even louder as I felt my pussy was about to stretch beyond comfort. Gale removed his massive dick from my mouth.

"Do you have something to say, slut?" he asked.

"Please let me go! It's too big and too tight! It's going to hurt!"

"Which one?"

"Both! Both your cocks are too big for my tiny mouth and my tight pussy!"

"Don't lie to us Catnip, we know deep inside you're just a horny cock craving slut "

"No, I'm not!" I said, trying to put authority and control in my voice. "I'm a decent respectable girl and demand to be treated as such! Now let me go at once! I don't crave either of your cocks!"

"We'll see about that!" said Gale, as he forcefully shoved his hard dick back into my mouth.

He shoved it so fast and hard that I had no choice but to move my whole body backwards on the rocking ottoman to avoid choking on it. While gliding backwards, I involuntarily stretched my already drenched pussy farther over Peeta's glistening cock. I screamed and jolted forward again, causing Gale's big cock to go deeper down my throat than I could handle. I jerked back once again only to feel Peeta's throbbing dick slide down my pussy even further, and so on. Eventually I ended up frantically sliding back and forth between their hard dicks to avoid either of them to penetrate me too deeply.

I desperately tried to relax my pelvic muscles to allow Peeta's cock to go deeper down my cunt and give me some more space to maneuver. At the same time I tried relaxing my throat in order to accommodate Gale's even larger and thicker tool, putting into practice what I had learned earlier when taking in Peeta's cock in its entirety. The ottoman's smooth rocking glide mechanism made me easily bounce back and forth from cock to cock like a cheap fuck toy, but even without the rocking motion I would have been able to slide my wet tits over the slippery leather.

With each move in either direction I one of their cocks entering deeper into me, inch by inch. And to my shame, I was beginning to enjoy every single added inch more and more. I started to moan again and felt my cheeks turn darker red. I felt even more embarrassed when I realized that other than that initial shove of Gale's cock into my mouth, neither Gale or Peeta had actually moved their body. They had just been sitting on their knees motionless, pinning me between their cocks like a pig roasting over a fire on a spit. It had been me who was moving back and forth all along, moaning like a whore and fucking myself harder on both ends.

My slutty pussy was getting wetter and wetter again, and I felt my body building up to another climax. Was it even possible to have more than one? I couldn't believe I was losing control like this and being a willing slave to their cocks! Just as I moved forward again hungrily to get more of Gale's cock deeper into my mouth, he pulled it backwards just out of reach. I was left hanging with a distressed look on my face, trying to get my opened mouth around his cock again.

"No Gale, please!" I begged.

"What's the problem, Catnip? I thought you were a decent girl deserving respect, not a cock-craving slut? You're free to get up and leave if you want nothing to do with our cocks anymore."

"Please Gale, let me suck your cock, I want it in my mouth!" I moaned louder.

Leaning forward towards Gale's cock had caused Peeta's dick to mostly slide out of my hungry pussy. Only the head was still inside, but it wasn't enough and I needed more. I desperately needed to be fucked, and hard. I franticly started thrusting my ass backwards on the rocking ottoman, trying to fuck myself with his cock as hard as I could. Again I noticed myself in the reflected mirror behind Gale: rocking back and forth with my big sweaty tits pressed on the slippery leather, my hands tied to my back and my face red with shame like a cheap slutty whore. I saw myself thrusting my ass backwards to fit as much of Peeta's cock in my tight wet pussy, my swollen dark lips stretched to full capacity like a big rubbery ring around his thick shaft as it plunged in deeper. My mouth was spread open wide in a begging gesture to invite Gale's even bigger cock to come back.

"So did you change your mind? Are you a cock craving slut after all?"

"YES I'm a cock craving whore!" I said, trying to fuck myself with Peeta's cock as hard as I could. "Please, I want to feel both of your cocks fuck me hard from both sides! I beg you Gale, I can't take it anymore!"

"That's what I thought Catnip. Never forget that deep down you're just a horny slut who's addicted to cock!"

"Yes! I won't forget, please Gale fuck my mouth!"

"Are you going to be a good obedient little slut now and do everything we say?" asked Gale

"YES! I promise Gale, I'll do whatever you want me to! Please! Just fuck me as hard as you can, both of you! I need to cum so badly!" I moaned, almost crying out of lust and dispair.

And they did. Before I could say anything else, Gale grabbed my head with both hands and violently shoved his huge cock back down my throat again. At the same time, Peeta roughly grabbed my ass with both hands and his formidable cock started pounding me hard from behind. I had given up all illusions of being a decent, respectable girl now, and loudly moaned and screamed like the cheap slutty fuck toy I really was while their big dicks thoroughly disciplined me into submission from both ends.

Gale held my head firmly while mouth-fucking me hard and rough -a punishment I knew I deserved for coming so hard all over his face. Peeta kept pulling my ass towards him while shoving his cock deeper and harder into my wet tight cunt so that I would learn to take it whole like a good obedient whore. But mostly they were punishing me for leading them on for so long and abusing their love for me, and I deserved it. Occasionally Peeta would smack my ass hard with his hand, making squeal while trying not to gag on Gale's dick. It hurt, but it only added to my arousal and pleasure.

Eventually both boys were able to slide their cocks so far into me that they disappeared into my body all the way to the base of the shafts. With each thrust their relentless pounding caused their big heavy balls to slap against my chin and my clit. Oh my god, it felt so good to be fucked so hard on both sides! My begging pleas to fuck me even harder were lost as muffled moans on Gale's cock, but they honored the request all the same.

It only took a few minutes before I started climaxing again. My body shuddered with pleasure as my contracting pussy temporarily forced out Peeta's big cock while I screamed out in ecstasy. I thought that was it, but as Peeta rammed his cock back in and continued pounding me even harder I felt a second wave of pleasure rush through me, then another, and another. I just couldn't stop cumming again and again as they kept fucking me mercilessly from either side, and I continuously screamed out like the horny slut I was while still trying please both boys as best as I could.