Katniss Everdeen's Decision

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As my wave of orgasms finally died down, they stopped. Gale removed the handcuffs from my sore wrists, but I just kept lying there in the same position, bent over on the gently rocking ottoman my hands on my back. Panting hard with a slutty, satisfied look on my face. In the reflected mirror I saw my juices still gushing out of my raised stretched out gaping cunt hole while I was licking my lips to savor the taste Gales big cock left behind. My ass looked raw from Peeta's spanking. They made an obedient cock craving slutty whore out of me all right...

"It's time I get to enjoy that pussy a bit more!" Said Gale.

In my post orgasmic state of mind and body I thought he meant he was going to lick my pussy again, and I immediately felt it starting to get wet again as I raised my ass up for him like a submissive dog. But instead he helped me get up and led me to the sofa where he sat down first while holding my hand, letting his huge cock stand up firmly. Then he turned me around and pulled me backwards onto his lap. I then realized that he hadn't been talking about licking me after all, but instead was going to fuck my pussy with his giant hard dick! I tried to protest again, but Gale held me firm and said.

"Remember your promise, slut!"

"But it's so big Gale, even bigger than Peeta's!"

"Oh you'll take it all you little whore..." he said as he gently but firmly lowered me on his hard throbbing cock.

I thought it was going to hurt a lot more than it did, and after some initial discomfort I managed so slide down his pole until it had disappeared completely. It felt so big inside me, I realized it was exactly what my body had been craving all this time. I was glad Peeta's dick had prepared me by properly stretching out my tight pussy before Gale fucked me, otherwise it would have been a lot more uncomfortable.

I got so horny I started to ride up and down his cock, stretching out my throbbing cunt even more. Gale meanwhile wrapped his hands around me and grabbed my big slippery tits as they bounced up and down. Peeta came over and slid his cock between my tits as Gale held them pressed tightly together. Both my tits and his cock were so wet that there was hardly any friction, and soon he was thrusting so hard that the top of his cock kept showing up just below my face. Being the cock-craving slut I was, I lowered my head and tried to suck it whenever it came close.

There I was, with one cock fucking my tits and mouth and bouncing up and down on another with my wet pussy. Gale stuck two of his fingers in my mouth and I sucked on them greedily. He then took his wet fingers and started fondling my asshole with them, making it all wet and slippery. Eventually he stuck one finger in, then two, deeper each time I came down. I moaned and felt my face go red again. Then as I bounced up, his cock slid out of my pussy and he positioned it so that it pressed against my tight asshole as I came down.

"N-no... I can't take it there!" I cried, my face turning even more crimson and trying to prevent myself from going down lower.

"Oh you'll take it you little cock whore, you're going to take it all if I say so".

I knew he was right, and like an obedient little slut I slowly lowered my ass over his giant cock.

"Aaaaah it hurts! It's so big!"

It took a long time of me screaming out in a mixture of pain and pleasure, but slowly but surely I managed to get half of his cock in my ass, one inch at a time.

"Do you like having my big cock in your slutty tight ass?" he asked while squeezing my nipples.

"Y-yes, I want your cock deep in my ass like a good little anal whore... I want to have all of it inside me!"

Eventually my butt hole was stretched up far enough to get it in deeper, and I started to move my ass up and down again as my screams turned to moans again. Gale still held on to my bouncing tits while Peeta had started mouth-fucking me. I allowed it all like the obedient slut I was, trying to please my boys as much as I could. Getting fucked so hard on both sides again got me so horny I couldn't help but vigorously rub my fingers over my throbbing clit, just like I had done in the shower earlier. We went on like that for several minutes: Gale shoving his huge cock deep into my ass as I bounced down on it, Peeta holding my head and ramming his cock in and out of my mouth, and myself roughly stroking my clit.

All of a sudden Peeta yelled out and I felt his body shudder as he came inside my mouth. I wasn't prepared, but I tried to swallow all of his cum as best as I could. There was simply too much of it squirting two hard and fast, and a considerable amount started dripping down my chin onto my tits. As he pulled out his dick it spasmed again and squirted two more jets of thick cum over my face.

"I saved it all up for you, princess!" he growled as I desperately tried to lick and suck the last cum from his cock.

Then I felt Gale trembling as well and shooting his cum deep inside my tight asshole. Realizing I was nothing more than a slutty cum-receptacle at this point, I felt my own body starting to shudder again as well. I screamed out as I violently rubbed my hand over my clit when I came and squirted a fountain of pussy juice through my rubbing fingers, all over Peeta and the carpet. When I got Gale's cock out of my ass and got up with shaky knees I looked at myself in the mirror. My sweaty face and tits dripping with cum, juices still gushing out of my battered cunt and more cum dripping out of my stretched out asshole. A textbook example of the perfect obedient cock-craving slut.

My legs were still trembling after all the fucking and cumming, so they helped me up to the bathroom.

"You've definitely deserved to finish that shower now Catnip!" Gale joked.

I agreed and kissed them both good bye, then got into the shower. As they collected their clothes and were about to leave Peeta said:

"Thanks for sharing with us Katniss. I hope it will help in making your final decision, now that you know what it's like with both of us. We'll be back again next week to ask you the same question, see you then!"

They left, as I turned on the hot shower and started rinsing off all the cum, saliva and pussy juice from my body. Never before had I felt so completely satisfied and drained in my life. I was going to put on my robe and get some well-deserved rest. Their visit next week didn't worry me, as I already knew exactly what my answer was going to be.

Just thinking about it I could feel my rinsed pussy getting wet all over again...