Kat's Train Adventure Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"On the train?" I responded.

"No, in her pussy!" he replied.

Remembering that I had snuck some toys into my luggage, I reached down and unzipped one of the side pockets and found what I was looking for. Kat was still distracted by giving her admirer a show, so I also retrieved a bottle of lube and put a little bit onto the tip of the dildo. This dildo was about nine inches long and was thick enough to stretch Kat nicely. One nice feature was that it had a suction cup at the base. In the past, we'd used this on the hardwood floor, on the shower wall and on the kitchen counter, but I had a different idea this time.

Holding the dildo out of her sight, I asked Kat, "Does that window give at all when you lean against it like that?"

She took her weight off of the window and then back again. Then she flexed her leg muscles and actually put some pressure onto the window.

"No, I don't feel it move at all... Probably should have checked that BEFORE pressing my ass up against it."

"Ok, lean forward a minute." I asked.

She again leaned back away from the window allowing just enough room for me to press the dildo into position and slide the first half inch or so between her pussy lips.

She turned and looked at me with some surprise, then got a devious smile on her face. She reached for the radio, still bent forward, keyed up and asked, "You ready for this?"

"OH HELL YES!" the trucker replied.

She sat the radio down and then said, "I need you to stand in front of me. I need something to hold me up. I definitely can't do this while grabbing my ankles."

I stood in front of her and she put her hands on my shoulders. She leaned back and slid the dildo a little further into her pussy, then leaned forward until it was all the way out. She tried to lean back again, but it wouldn't slide back in. She reached between her legs with her left hand, spreading her pussy lips apart with her fingers and letting the dildo slide in again. With each rocking motion, the dildo went in further and further. With the darkness outside, the window was reflecting the view of her ass and pussy, giving me a great view of everything... her face, her swinging tits and her ass and pussy as it was being filled with the dildo.

She rocked back and forth, faster and faster, taking more and more of the cock inside her.

Realizing that she had no more reach to get more leverage from pushing off my shoulders or chest, I leaned toward her and braced myself. This gave her what she needed to really grind down. She once again got her rhythm and she slid faster and faster up and down the shaft.

Wanting it to fill her completely, she slid back harder and harder until finally, I could see the cock slide completely inside her and her ass once again smacked off of the window. With this she let out a loud moan, as she remembered that she was on a train full of sleeping passengers. She continued to slam the cock into her and slap her ass on the window, biting her lip to keep from moaning or screaming too loud.

I moved closer to her. She bent her arms so that her hands were on my shoulders and her forearms pressed against my chest. I reached beneath her and was able to reach just far enough to feel the dildo sliding into her pussy. I bent my fingers and began to rub her clit and slide my fingers up and down between the dildo and her clit. My fingers were quickly dripping wet with her juices. I leaned and turned my shoulder a little more to get a little more reach, sliding my middle finger into her pussy, along the dildo and began moving my thumb back and forth across her clit.

She squirmed and groaned as I played with her clit and inside her pussy, as she slid the big dildo in and out of her wet pussy. She looked up at me with a look of sheer pleasure and then buried her face into my chest. She began to shake as she was riding the cock. She took her face from my chest, looked up at me and could only get out "CUMMING!" between her breaths.

As she slid the dildo from her pussy, I started to move my hand, but she said, "Keep going!"

The dildo was now sliding along her ass. I continued to slide my middle finger and index finger in and out of her pussy and rubbing my thumb against her clit. I reached into her pussy and rubbed inside, as she continued to squirm back and forth, telling me that I was in the right place. I moved my fingers faster and faster and put more and more pressure on with both my fingers and my thumb. Finally, she tensed up and didn't just cum, but shot her cum out onto the window.

Completely spent, she dropped down into a sitting position on the bed and leaned her head against the window, putting the dildo only a few inches in front of her face.

After a couple of minutes of catching her breath, Kat keyed the radio and said, "I've made quite a mess in here."

After a short pause, Heavy Hauler came back, "I've made my own mess out here."

"You've been jacking off while you've been watching me?" Kat asked.

"Of course. How could you expect me not to?"

"Did you get to finish?" she asked.

"Oh yeah... I came hard when I saw you cumming. But that doesn't mean that you have to stop, if you aren't done."

Still holding the radio in her hand, Kat leaned over and took the tip of the dildo into her mouth. She slid her lips up and down the head several times before sliding it out and proceeding to lick the bottom of the dildo from balls to tip, licking her juices from the shaft. She slid her tongue up and down and around the cock several times enjoying the flavor of her juices in her mouth, before once again taking the dildo into her mouth.

Unable to take it anymore, I reached down and grabbed her hips, picking her up from the seat and standing her on her feet. She never let the cock leave her mouth. She was now standing on her feet, bent at the waist, sucking on the dildo that was still stuck to the window. I knelt down behind her, and slid my tongue from her clit along her pussy lips. The taste of her pussy, dripping wet with cum was amazing. I used my hands to spread the lips apart and licked deeper between. She continued to rock forward and back as she sucked the dildo, pushing her pussy into my face and then away. With my tongue still between her pussy lips, I grabbed her hips and pulled them toward me, pushing my face firmly into her pussy and ass and sliding my tongue deep inside. Moving my tongue in and out and flicked the tip toward her g-spot as much as I had to back off to take a breath or two and then went back in. I repeated this over and over again. She continued to suck the cock on the window. She continued to moan and squirm. Her pussy kept getting juicier and juicier. Her cum was running down her thighs and down my chin.

Finally, she slid the cock from her mouth and, with intensity, but not loud enough to wake up the other passengers, demanded, "Fuck me! I want you inside me!"

"Only if you keep sucking." I replied.

She once again took the cock back into her mouth, so I stood, sliding the tip of my cock up and down between her pussy lips to wet the tip of my rock hard cock. I realized that she had been riding that cock for the past several minutes and should be both lubed and stretched, so I lined my cock up, grabbed a firm grip of her hips and simultaneously thrust forward and pulled her hips back, forcing the entire length of my cock into her waiting pussy, slamming my balls against her clit. She let out a half-moan, half-scream that was likely to wake the neighbors.

I pulled my cock completely out of her, waited a few seconds and then slid deep into her once again. Each time that I did this, she let out a muffled moan that told me that she was thoroughly enjoying this.

Looking at her reflection in the window, I could see that she had her eyes closed as she sucked the cock and had mine slamming into her pussy.

"I think that you should open your eyes and look out there at him as you suck that cock and I fuck you. Make eye contact with him. Make him think that it is him that you are sucking."

Without a word or other noise, she opened her eyes and looked out the window at the trucker. He wasn't what you would typically think of when you think of a trucker. Most people think of middle aged fat guys who reek of sweat and cigarette smoke. Heavy Hauler was probably in his late 20's or early 30's and looked to be former military, by both his physique and his "high and tight" haircut.

Kat's look out the window was initially a reluctant one, but as they locked eyes and she could see the lustful look that he was giving her, wishing that he could be in that room with us, either having her suck his cock or standing behind her, slamming his cock into her dripping wet pussy. The intensity of the blow job that she was giving that cock increased tenfold. The muscles of her pussy tightened around my cock. She wouldn't let me pull my cock out her pussy anymore, pushing back against me and milking my cock with the muscles in her pussy. She shifted her weight onto one foot and moved her feet together, tightening her ass and thigh muscles even further.

I could feel the pulsing in my cock that told me that it wouldn't be long before I'd be filling that beautiful wet pussy with my cum.

Apparently Kat felt the same thing, because she quickly slid her mouth from the dildo and demanded, "Don't cum yet!"

She slid my cock out of her and then turned around to face me. She grabbed the base of my cock with her hand and held firm, preventing me from cumming. In one move, she turned me sideways in the room and knelt in front of me. On her knees, she took my cock into her mouth once again and let her grip loose. She took my cock as fast and as deep as she could, sliding her lips up and down the shaft. Once again, the pulsing was back. She reached under my cock and began massage my balls in her hand. She was taking my cock so deep into her mouth that she would occasionally gag, but it didn't slow her down. Finally, she tipped her head back slightly, which made the head of my cock slide across the roof of her mouth and she arched her tongue to slide it up and down the bottom of me.

Finally, I couldn't hold off any longer and she knew it. Continuing to massage my balls with her left hand, she slid my cock from her mouth, but started to slide her right hand up and down my shaft. The cum shot from my cock onto her nose, mouth and cheeks. She let go of my cock, cupped her hands under her huge tits and took the rest of my cum all over her chest.

At this point, I was spent. I had to hold onto the upper bunk to keep from falling over. The room was spinning, but I didn't want to close my eyes. I wanted to see that beautiful, busty blonde with her gorgeous blue eyes looking up at me and my cum dripping from her face and tits.

The radio came to life again with, "Holy shit Train Babe! I don't know how you did it, but you've made me cum twice in the past 10 minutes! You have got to be one of the hottest women that I've ever seen and I just got to watch you fucking like an animal!"

Kat picked up the radio and replied, "I'm glad that you enjoyed it! I know that I did. By the way, when he was fucking me and I was sucking on this dildo, I was thinking of it being you that I was sucking, Heavy Hauler."

"I wish that it could have been, but that probably wouldn't have gone over well when I got home. I'm not that kind of guy. And, by the way, my name is Tom."

"That's good that you aren't that kind of guy, Tom, but I will say this. I was fantasizing about sucking your cock, Tom. I'm Kat and this is Dave."

"Well Kat, thank you for the show. It was amazing. I think that I'm going to get cleaned up and try to get some rest, after all of this excitement, while they are getting this road opened again." said Tom.

"It was very nice meeting you, Tom. I had a lot of fun. Be safe out there." Kat replied.

She sat the radio down, removed the dildo from the window and started looking for some way of cleaning up the mess. We took the sheet off of the bed, folded it and put it off to the side. Kat put the t-shirt back on and said, "We're going to need something to clean this up with. Maybe a towel and washcloth from the showers would work."

"Good thinking." I responded.

I found my shorts and started to slip them on. Kat walked over to the door of our compartment, pulled the curtain back and looked out. Convinced that there wasn't anyone right outside the door, she unlocked the door and slid it open enough to stick her head out into the hall. Apparently the hall was empty, because she said, "I'll be right back." and stepped out the door into the hall. Apparently she thought the t-shirt was longer than it was, as she walked into the hall with little hesitation even though her ass peaked out from under the shirt in the back.

It took Kat several minutes to return. While she was gone, I finished putting my clothes back on.

Kat stepped back into our compartment carrying a wet washcloth and a bath towel, "Sorry that it took me so long. I figured that'd I'd go ahead and use the bathroom while I was down there and get things cleaned up down there."

"Oh, ok." I replied, "I figured that you'd get down there and back as fast as possible, for fear of being seen."

"Oh, all of the other passengers seem to still be asleep. The only person that I saw was the... what do they call them?... porter? He was really nice. He helped me get the towel off the top shelf. I was having trouble reaching them."

"I bet he did." I said with a chuckle.

"What do you mean?" she asked, seemingly confused by what I was insinuating.

"How high was the shelf?"

"A little higher than the top of your head. Why?"

"Come over here to the mirror." I said.

She walked over toward the mirror and stood in front of it.

"Ok, now reach up to where the shelf was, while you look at yourself in the mirror." I suggested.

She did as I suggested and realized that, as she reached up for the shelf, she was showing off everything below the waist.

"I'm sure that he had no problem with helping you." I said with a smile.

"Oh my gosh!" she said, embarrassed and maybe a little bit horrified.

"I'm sure that you just made his night."

"Or scarred him for life." she said.

"Want to ask Tom what he thinks?" I asked.

With a big smile and a bit of a delay she replied with, "Point taken."

We used the washcloth and towel to clean the cum and milk off of the window and furniture and then laid them to the side with the sheet. Kat opened her suitcase and retrieved a clean pair of panties. Surprisingly, it was a leopard print thong.

Surprised I asked, "Another thong? I can't believe it."

"Well, just for you, I didn't pack anything but thongs and g-strings for the entire trip."

I responded with nothing more than a big smile.

As she slipped into the thong, we heard the sound of the locomotive's horn telling us that we would soon be rolling again. It occurred to me that we hadn't heard any chatter from the train crew over the scanner to suggest that anything had changed. I picked up the scanner and realized that while we were distracted, the battery on the scanner had apparently died. I turned the volume knob to OFF and slipped the scanner back into my bag. I moved to one end of the bed and leaned back against the wall with the window to my left.

Kat had finished getting things situated the way that she wanted them. She turned around and looked out into the darkness, back at the truck.

"What time is it?" she asked.

"Between 3:30 and 4 o'clock."

"The sun won't be up for a couple more hours, right?"

"Yeah, probably at six or a little after." I answered.

"In that case," she said, reaching for the bottom of her t-shirt, "I don't see any reason in wearing any more than necessary until then."

She pulled the shirt off and tossed it over the top of her suitcase and then stepped toward the bed. She looked out the window again, as though she had seen something, which made me look out also. As we looked out, Tom emerged from the sleeper of his truck and to the passenger's seat of the truck. He reached for the microphone on the CB and then turned toward the window.

His voice came across our radio... "Goodbye Kat and Dave! Thank you for the show during my break."

He turned on more light in the cab of the truck to wave goodbye. This revealed that he was now shirtless and showing that his physique was definitely not of the typical trucker. His arms and chest were quite muscular and across his chest was a tattoo that clearly read "Semper Fi". He wasn't just former military, he was a marine.

Kat picked up the radio and responded, "Our pleasure... Definitely MY pleasure anyway. Have a safe trip to your delivery and home."

"By the way Kat, I must say again, you have a gorgeous body and absolutely wonderful breasts! You guys have fun and be careful." he responded, just as we started to feel the slack start to come out of the train.

Kat quickly keyed down the radio again, "You looked to have a gorgeous body yourself. Hope to see you later." She then blew him a kiss.

As we rolled away, Tom made a point of raising out of his seat slightly before starting move back to sleeper, revealing that he was not only shirtless, but completely nude. As Kat put it, "He has a cock that would rival my biggest dildo and I'm sure that he knows how to use it."

Kat sat down on the bed and slid between my legs, leaning back against my chest and wrapping my arms around her. We sat this way, watching the countryside of western Iowa and eastern Nebraska speed by.

12