Kat's Train Adventure Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lngrngr77
lngrngr77
41 Followers

Bob thought for a few seconds, "There's a strip mall about a block over with a couple of stores and then there's a bigger one next to it. I think that it's just south of your hotel. You want me to take you there instead?"

"Yes please," Sam answered.

"Ok, will do. We're almost there."

As we pulled into mall, Kat said, "Why don't you just pull into a parking spot out here at the edge of the lot? It won't hurt us to walk up from there."

"Works for me. You never know when someone is going to step out in front of you up there anyway." Bob answered.

As Bob pulled into the spot, Sam looked up at the meter, pulled out enough cash to pay the bill and handed it to Kat.

The girls slid out the left door and I went out the right. Kat stepped toward the driver's door, but not close. When Bob looked to her to take the money, she motioned for him to get out of the car. He shut off the ignition, opened the door and stepped out.

She handed him the money, which he slid down into his pocket, then she stepped closer to him and said, "I'm really sorry that you lost your Catherine. I know that she still loves you and is still watching over you, just like you said."

She reached out and wrapped her arms around him and hugged him. He did the same to her, seemingly like he didn't want to let go. It was as if Kat was channelling his Catherine.

As Kat let go, Bob wiped away a small tear and said, "You even hug like her."

"Well, I don't want to you leaving here crying." Kat said with a smile, "She was a beautiful lady, do you really think that I look like her?"

"From what I can tell, yes." Bob replied.

"From the picture, you girls could have been twins," I added.

"From what you can tell, huh?" Kat replied to Bob.

She looked around to make sure that no one was watching and then lifted her shirt, up to her neck, "How about now?"

Bob stumbled for words for a minute and then said, "Exactly!"

With her shirt still pulled up, she pulled him in for another hug. She patted him on the back and said, "Thanks for the ride and conversation Bob."

Sam gave him a hug and I shook his hand and thanked him.

Bob got back into his car and we started walking toward the mall.

"Is he still watching?" Kat whispered.

I turned and looked over my shoulder, "Yep."

"Feel like one more quick show?" Kat asked Sam, "Butt only."

"Sure, why not. 1... 2.... 3."

They both stopped short and Sam flipped up the back of her skirt and Kat slid her shorts down to her knees. They both turned with a smile to see his reaction. He had a big grin across his face. He tapped the horn twice and then he was away.

They covered themselves up again and we continued on to the mall.

We found one of those trendy little coffee shops with overpriced coffee, where the girls got something warm to drink and then we headed off for the clothing stores. It was after seven now, so we probably didn't have much time before the stores would be closed.

Sam made the suggestion that I head for the bookstore for awhile while they went shopping. I couldn't disagree with that, so I headed my way and they headed theirs.

It was around 8:30 when the girls walked into the bookstore and found me lounging in a big comfy chair with a new quantum theory book in my hand.

"Some light reading?" Sam asked.

"I'm not much of a fiction reader," I replied, "I figure, if I'm going to read something, I might as well learn something."

"So you read about quantum theory? I thought that you were an IT guy."

"I am an IT guy. I can't use or apply quantum theory, but I like reading about it."

"Fair enough." Sam responded, "You ready?"

"Yep." I said, pulling myself up out of the chair. I slid the book back into the paper bag and we headed for the door.

It was about three blocks back to the hotel. It was about nine by the time we got to the room.

The girls suggested that I go sit out on the balcony while they tried on some new clothes. I grabbed a drink and headed outside to absorb the evening air.

About ten minutes later, I heard the curtains and then the door slide open behind me.

Kat said, "Come on in."

I walked in and found Kat and Sam standing near the edge of the bed, dressed in some of the clothes that they'd just bought.

Sam was wearing a shiny gold top that had spaghetti straps and was cut down the front nearly to her navel. Below was a black pencil skirt that fit tightly around her hips and came down to mid-thigh. Her shoes were a sparkling gold that matched her top and had about 2 inches of heel.

Kat wore a top that was bright red and had two piece of fabric that crossed over each other in the front. They separated as they came up toward the shoulders, creating a nice peek of cleavage. She had a black pencil skirt as well. It was probably the same length as Sam's, but hung lower on Kat's thighs, due to the height difference.

"What do you think?" Sam asked.

"I like both outfits..." I responded, "I just wish that Kat's was cut lower... for obvious reasons."

"Watch this!" Sam said, moving Kat out in front of her. She untied a piece in the back of Kat's top and then began to work her hands around, pulling on strings. As she pulled, the front of Kat's top began to open up, revealing more and more of her chest.

Sam held onto the ties on the back and peeked around to the front of Kat's shirt. She had now opened up the shirt to the point that even the bottom of Kat's cleavage was now showing, "Is that better?" she asked.

"Yes, much better." I replied.

Sam tied the strings back together and then stepped aside.

"Could I get the rear view?" I asked.

"Of which one?" Kat asked.

"Both."

They both turned and showed that the pencil skirts showed off their curvaceous asses. It also showed that the back of Kat's top was made like a corset, which made it extremely adjustable to make it fit right on every curve.

"Very nice!" I responded.

The girls turned around to face me again.

"There's another benefit to my top." Kat told me.

"What's that?" I asked, intrigued.

She reached up with both hands, grasped the fabric over her breasts and pulled it open. The fabric was just stiff enough to stay in place, but could still be fairly easily pulled open to expose her gorgeous tits.

"This way, if I need to milk, I can, without having to lift my shirt or take it off."

"We were thinking about going out and finding some dinner and maybe some drinks. What do you think?" Sam asked.

"I'd be ok with that. Especially if you two are wearing that. You think that I'll be ok in jeans and a knit shirt?" I asked.

"Yeah, you'll be fine." Sam answered.

We headed downstairs and asked the woman at the front desk about local bars. She told us that there wasn't much of a nightlife in Emeryville. Instead, we'd be better off heading back across to the San Francisco side. We thanked her and off we went.

We found a bus to take us back to Oakland and then decided to take the ferry across to San Francisco.

We found seats that were in the back and out of sight of most of the other passengers. Kat opened her bag and pulled out her pump and a bottle. On the trip across to San Francisco, she was able to pump about six ounces from each. She mentioned that she was going to find a restroom to pour the bottles out or maybe pour them over the side of the boat. Instead, Sam took one bottle and I took the other and drank them down quick before we pulled into the pier.

We got off the boat and Kat and Sam excused themselves to the restroom, where Kat rinsed out the bottles and they took care of other needs.

We started walking down the street and decided that, rather than finding one place to sit and eat an entire meal, we'd hop from place to place, eating appetizers or whatever sounded good at the time.

We stopped in a hole-in-the-wall bar that was a couple of blocks from the pier. We found a table and sat down. While there were "No Smoking" signs everywhere and no one that we could see had actually lit up, the whole place smelled of stale cigarette smoke. We looked at the menu and decided that none of the food sounded good, but Sam suggested that we should at least get a drink. We sat for several minutes and did not see a waitress walk by, so Sam offered to go up to the bar and get our drinks. Kat asked for an Amaretto Sour and I asked for a glass of bourbon straight up.

Sam walked up to the bar and quickly had the bartender's attention. She stood and talked to him for the few minutes that it took him to make our drinks before paying him. When I saw the last drink come up on the bar, I walked up to help. She handed me my bourbon and she grabbed the drinks for she and Kat. We sat and sipped at our drinks and watching the other people in the bar. It seemed that every guy, and some of the girls for that matter, who walked past our table was checking Kat and/or Sam.

As I held my glass with my right hand, I put my left hand on Kat's bare knee and then rubbed her thigh, just above the knee. I was just teasing her and didn't intend to do anything else. After a half hour or so, we had finished our drinks, so we got up and headed out. As we left the bar, Sam led us down the street to a bus stop, just as the bus was pulling up. She led us onto the bus and paid the fare for all three of us. The bus was all but deserted at this time of night. We rode up to Pacific and Kearney, where Sam indicated that we should get off.

We stepped onto the sidewalk and, as if she'd been there a hundred times before, Sam headed north on Kearney, with Kat and I trailing behind.

"Where are we going?" Kat asked.

"The bartender told me about a couple of places up here on Broadway that I thought he thought we should go." Sam answered.

lngrngr77
lngrngr77
41 Followers
12