All Comments on 'Katunka Bloodtotem'

by Fanatisk

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Et2bruttusEt2bruttusalmost 6 years ago
Feedback

Hey there,

I got your email and I wanted to respond to this. I really enjoyed the story and I think it was a great story for your first upload to the site! I have to admit that I am a bit of a sucker for strong monster females paired up with human dudes, so I think that concept endeared me to your story quite a bit, haha. I also think that tauren females are criminally underused when it comes to Warcraft smut :P

The sex scenes were also pretty well done and realistic given the proportions of the characters and such. Lindon was also a fun character, in my opinion. I like how naively excited he was about everything!

Anyway, I hope to see more of you, maybe with either of these two characters!

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 6 years ago
Why, what

What legion?

And why the question mark in brackets. If there is something else just say so.

FanatiskFanatiskalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Can't I reply directly to people? Ah well!

@UltimateHomeBody:

Its name is simply... "The Legion"! The setting for this lil' piece is Warcraft, and I'm afraid I decided not to really explain a whole lot about the world for those readers not familiar with the world. The question mark in brackets is because... well, we don't know just what happens next in the Warcraft story, as the new expansion has yet to be released =)

@Et2bruttus:

I definitely agree the Tauren women deserve more love! I hope to right that injustice as soon as can be!

I kind of surprised myself with Lindon, I'll admit- while I meant for the first chapter to be a way to show off the contrast between Katunka and the humans/world around her, Lindon proved a lot of fun to write as well and I'm thinking of branching out with him too, traveling the word and meeting more exotic women he can be charmed by.

Keep your eyes peeled! Hopefully, there will be more of both! =D

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 6 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for the explanation. Next time put it as a note at the start of the story.

You have to explain everything to the reader. We cannot see into your head to fill in the gaps of your writing.

I played warcraft about 20 years ago, don't recall any legion or question mark characters. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic story! I hope we will see mord of you...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous