Katunka Bloodtotem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fanatisk
Fanatisk
17 Followers

Seeing it like that, small in her hand, once more brought back their difference in size- but Katunka was only halfway through her lesson in humility.

"So," she made sure that his attention was focused on his cock, and not on her tits, by giving it a small squeeze- it made Lindon gasp with delight. "Bigger than most, human cock."

Katunka gave his dick a little celebratory wiggle with her fingers.

"And this," the tauren pulled up her other arm, balled her fist, resting her elbow next to the base of Lindon's prick. "Is average tauren cock." From elbow, over forearm, to knuckles, well- he could not match girth nor length, not in a thousand years. She leered at him, but as soon she saw the shame on his face, her expression softened.

"For perspective, is all." Her head was lowering. "But don't you worry, little human." Retracting the arm used as measuring stick, she left herself a great deal of free space. "I love all dicks. Tiny one's like yours..." Lindon bit his lip, craning his neck to see better. "... I just eat right up!".

In one moment it was there- in the next, gone.

Katunka's muzzle had gobbled his cock up like it was a snack, gone so far as to include his ball sack in her one big gulp- taking all of him into her mouth, hot air wafting out of her nostrils to make his modest bush pubic hair flutter.

Lindon gasped, writhing- his cock scraped against the roof of her mouth, and was then guided by a dextrous tongue further down her throat- soft, hot flesh caressing him from all sides, nuts kept from slipping out with strong suction and that very same tongue supporting them from below.

She was dredging up saliva, making the insides of her mouth water with it. Her head bobbed up and down on his prick with the measured speed of a pro, gulping and slurping so lewdly he his ears were red with heat. Lindon dug his heels into the mat, thrust up with his pelvis, but her hands pushed him down again- she was in charge, in control. Him humping her head was the last thing she needed when she was fucking his cock with her lips, throat and tongue- sucking him off with the force of a hurricane.

"Li-ligh-lighttt-t-tt!" Her breasts roiled back and forth over his legs, like a rolling pin over unruly dough. "L-l-l-liiiiiiight!" Lindon came not a dozen seconds after she'd started, thick spurts of cum splattering against her throat, cock pulsating so hard he thought it might explode in pleasure. She was sucking on him so hard he feared for the safety of his junk!

He trashed, shook, twisted- only her grip on him keeping Lindon from turning over. The intense pleasure soon gave way to hyper sensitivity, his flesh painfully aware of every bump on her tongue. "StopSTOP!" His panicked plea fell on deaf ears, Katunka's eyes dreamy while he dumped load after load into her. "Ssssttoohhpp...~!" His final protest was slurred, concentration wavering, The ultra-sensitivity of his prick was almost too much, but she would not relent- and he edged on a knife's edge between pain and pleasure, legs cramping.

"Mmmmmmm." Her rumbling voice was like thunder, a sultry stormcloud for his shivering cock. Carefully, carrying precious cargo, she nestled her muzzle against his crotch and slowly parted her lips, a cascade of drool and cum pouring along with his floppy cock.

He'd never seen something so utterly decadent, so... pure.

The way her eyes resembled burning coals, hungering for far more than just a mere appetizer, was a sight he'd carry with him to the end of his days.

With her thumb, she stroked his softening length, whispering to it in words he could not hear- hushed tones of comfort for an spent fighter.

Lindon gasped, nearly weeping with bliss. He wanted to run in the fields, jump across canyons, swim across entire oceans- such a physical rush he'd never been privy to before. This was fucking like he'd never dared dream of before, and yet, some part of that romantic in him still longed for something more.

"Kiss... me...!" His voice was hoarse, but the words clear enough for her to hear. Katunka's shaggy ears rose in surprise, brows lifting at the request- but she chuckled, touched by his sincerity.

Her journey, from between his legs to his head, was a slow one. There was no reason to hurry.

She started by planting her hands on either side of his stomach, scooting his legs together, locked between her knees and thighs- and began to crawl over him, making sure that every inch of his body had the opportunity to feel the heaviness of her bust, breasts nearly crushing him to the floor.

From Lindon's perspective, it looked like a storm wall of titty, a weather front creeping up towards him. Her nipples poked against him, warm to the touch, just as her fur was soft and ticklish- his world was reduced to her arms, luxuriously gigantic udders and head popping up just above the rolling mass of meat.

The woman was twice his size, many times his match in strength and stature, yet he never felt like he was being belittled- if anything, her treatment made his chest swell with joy, at being lifted up and appreciated in such an undemanding fashion.

Her horns- a feature of the tauren he'd not thought much about prior to this meeting- were stunning, majestic. Lindon was being encapsulated by her massive body- arms twice as thick as his own laid to rest around his head, her round orbs coming to rest over his chest. They spilled over the sides, so much titty going to waste right there on the mat- but the sheer excess of it was what appealed to him so, made him her willing captive.

As she bent down to meet his face, he caught the richness of her scent, of molten leaves and sap- the distant musk of her arousal, and his own cum. Lindon felt dumb pursing his lips, tilting his head just a bit to the side to get the angle right as if he was about to kiss some giggling farmgirl- but he needn't have. Their lips brushed, lust in him sparked anew- but before he had any chance to steer her, the woman led again, giving him a literal taste of tauren love.

Her broad tongue parted his lips, invaded the cavity beyond, enveloping his own in a slithering embrace- he could taste himself on her, but he did not mind in the slightest. Her in charge was liberating, an opportunity to allow himself to let go of all inhibitions. He'd never... 'kissed' anyone like this, and Lindon got the distinct impression that tauren intercourse was a wild thing indeed- for she pushed and urged, filling his mouth in its entirety.

A fey thought reached him- grinning, he began to suck on her tongue, lashing at it to the best of his ability with his comparably minuscule muscle. Her appreciative purr made his entire body shake, her thick nipples squeezing against his collarbone, creating a Lindon-shaped figure in the mats and furs below.

He could feel the heat of her pussy even when it wasn't touching him- it was close to his legs, raised in the air while she stood on all fours over him. Raising one knee, he used her thigh- slick with her own juices- to guide his path. The closer he came, the more she growled and grunted, until he felt his kneecap push against a slobbering mass of flesh.

Katunka's lower lips were sausage- thick, a beautiful beef curtain cushioning his roving leg.

He felt her clit rub against his skin, a thumb-sized pleasure button that made the bovine woman shiver with pleasure upon his touch. He could tell by the way her tongue plunged into him, plumbed his depths, tip running along his teeth- the insides of his cheeks. That had hit the spot. Her hands ran through his hair, pulling at it with playful roughness, increasing as he kept grinding against her.

His knee slipped and slid along her folds, marvelling at the size of her pussy once more, a cavern of a cunt- to push inside of her would be... light, just the thought of it made him harden, the momentary exhaustion of his so very recent orgasm forgotten.

He mewled- mewled!- into her tongue, trying to get her attention. Her eyes opened, heavy lidded and so, so greedy for more.

The extraction of her tongue was a slow act, both not quite willing to let go- but finally it slid free of his lips, a strand of mixed saliva connecting the two for but a moment longer.

"My hands...!" Lindon wheezed between hard breaths.

Katunka undid the knot with a simple tug- his arms free, Lindon wasted no time in wrapping them around her titanic tits.

She chuckled, watched him with motherly patience as he struggled to grasp them, hold onto what he could- failing miserably to encompass them entirely in a single embrace.

"They are... just..." His voice held the reverence of a nonbeliever finally faced with the irrefutable existence of gods. "So... big?" Was all he could manage, but the scarcity of it conveying the reverence he felt- the sheer mindboggling volume of so... so much titty dulling his intellect.

Katunka knew it, of course- they were hers, after all. The human was not the first, and would not be the last, to be overwhelmed by her bust- although not everyone fell into ecstatic worship at the mere sight. Not that she minded, obviously- despite not having a hand in their shaping, they were still a point of utmost pride.

He lay speechless beneath her, mouth gaping as he watched her fur-clad flesh ripple when he hugged it tight. Folding her arm beneath one fat tit, Katunka's muscles strained as it was lifted- carried towards him.

The nipple was guided to his waiting lips, fitted in between waiting lips. She crawled a little bit further, letting her breast spill over his head entirely, nose squashed beneath the avalanche of boob.

Lindon took it in gratefully, slathering the proffered teat with saliva, cheeks concave with the effort of suckling- the sensation of her fur on all sides, his face surrounded by... her, was... otherworldly. No words, no thoughts, no worries. Just... sucking on her nipple. Hugging her bosom, and feeling the pleasure she derived from it through the spasms of her body.

There was that throaty growl from her again, shaking him to the core- knowing that it was he who did it to her was just... it was really, really good. . Lindon's moan was muffled, went unheard, little more than a tingle against her skin.

Just when Lindon thought he'd pass out for want of air (a fate he'd be content with), the tit was lifted from him- he sighed happily as planets moved over him, giant heavenly bodies swapping places- and down the other tit came, second teat wanting to make friends with his mouth.

"They get jealoouuhh~ssss...!" Katunka growled, voice thick with lust.

He felt her tail swoosh against his feet, beating against ankles. A curious sensation of raindrops struck his cock, a pitter patter of warm droplets. His tit-obsessed mind didn't connect the dots at first, but surely it couldn't be raining in here? The tipi-

Oh.

Ohh..!

The flats of his hands patted against her bloated breasts until she pulled away, giving him room to breathe and speak once more.

"Inside..." He felt like he could burst at any moment, filled to the brim with tension and energy. "Inside you." For emphasis, he nodded down the length of his body- what little he could still see, his view still taken up entirely by her bust.

She'd relinquished some of her control, happy to let him indulge in his worship of her body. A first meeting between races should be like this, Lindon thought distantly- exploring each other, living out every fantasy and wish.

Katunka did not acknowledge with words spoken, but by letting out a rutting bellow. Her hooves kicked mats and furs aside as she moved to a squat, hands outstretched behind for balance.

It was the sultriest sight yet- Katunka nearly straddling his hips, leaning backwards, not daring to let the full weight of her body rest on him lest she truly crush his bones. She could not ride him with wild abandon- but she could do the next best thing. The tauren looked almost like a chair for him to sit in, hooves shifting up towards his armpits, limbs spread wide in all directions of the tipi, inviting him in.

If she dipped her hips, her big ass would smack into his thighs, and Lindon- guiding his cock- could enter her fat pussy.

Her tits rested over her belly, finally giving him a good, clean look at the pussy he'd only glimpsed and felt up before- falling in love with it immediately.

Just like with the rest of her, there was nothing subtle about it- just pure sex and excess. It dripped, drooled, ran with her honey- beads clinging to the fur of her thighs. It was just as meaty as he'd spotted before, if not even more swollen now- and all the more gorgeous for it.

With one hand holding onto his shaft and the other resting against one of her huge thighs, he awaited her. The air between them was thick with anticipation, with heated breaths and sweat.

"Please...!" He begged, breaking the silence.

Seeing her cunt descend made him catch his breath, the feel of the muscles rippling beneath her skin one of utter marvel. His cock throbbed, almost painfully erect- the closer her pussy came, the more he could feel her dripping warmth. Necessary taurens fucking, no doubt- laughably excessive when it was his human prick about to enter her giant cunt.

But she was more than happy to make that union between them- eyelids fluttering when his cock first made contact with her labia, Lindon teasing her with what little restraint he had left, before allowing himself to enter her- allowing her to sit on him.

He needn't have guided his erection- she could scarcely miss. Just like with her mouth, he was taken in wholly, grasped from all sides by a space so hot, so wet, he simply melted inside of her.

The pronounced pussylips didn't only devour his prick- they continued to press against his crotch, his balls, almost his ass- a massive, sloppy kiss from her nethers. Katunka's clit was crushed against his fuzzy pubic hairs, tickled by the blonde strands, sending a shudder through her limbs.

She threw her head back, rolling her hips, settling into motion- Lindons body followed, bucking as she raised herself, eager to follow- and gave way when she came back down, nearly cracking bones as Katunka let her pussy clamp down on his cock.

Her breasts bounced slowly, looking almost disconnected from the act altogether- following a beat all their own making. They took their time- lingering in the air, defying all expectation, rising to a zenith- and only then, when they'd hovered mid-air, did they flop down to strike Katunka's own stomach with loud smacks, enough force behind each blow to break lesser women.

He liked seeing the glimpses of her abs the slow bouncing of the tits allowed- turned on by her muscles just as much as the fat- shivering with hidden pleasure when the tits crashed down once more, knowing that to reach for her tits now might mean broken fingers later.

With her head lolling back, Katunka's face was out of view of Lindon- all he saw from below was her horns and neck, nearly touching the ground opposite him. Thighs, hips, tits, cunt and ass took up his view, the biggest, damned most erotic motion of limbs on display. It was almost as if she was not a person at all, just sex personified- but such lofty thoughts were soon beaten out of him by the crushing pressure of her weight.

Katunka was a localized earthquake, rocking his world. It didn't matter that her cunt was not made for human-sized dicks, that he could scarcely penetrate her even a third of the distance another tauren could.

Humans had things tauren did not have- smooth, small hands for one. Five fingers, not three.

Tools for finesse.

He reached for her cunt, grasping at the bouncing, sloppy mess- Lindon heard her moans, knew he was on the right track. One hand reached for her clit, pressing his thumb against the swollen pearl, a match for size- his index finger slipped on the opposite side, caressing her even as she let out an outdrawn growl, digits made slimy with her honey in an instant.

Lindon was not an experienced, expert lover- but he made up in parts for it with passion, desire for her pleasure. One hand was devoted to her swollen clit, the other caressing her puffed up folds, kneading and massaging her dark lips. He was sure there were others who knew this sort of thing better- but she'd never had human before, had she? This would be all new to her, and that counted for something.

Her rhythm grew increasingly erratic, the moans coming more often- longer too, greedy groans filling the tipi. It was sloppy work, his fingers working hard, not only for her pleasure but against a ticking clock of his own- he was well on the verge of another body wracking orgasm, near hypnotized by the motion of her tits and the sway of her hips.

"Mhoo-ooohhre!" It was almost a braying, a shout of command- he'd never imagined someone could get so wet, but it was like fucking a leaky bucket, his waist, cock and hands soaked through. "MMHHOOO-OOHHHRREEE!"

Katunka's voice was a deafening roar, frightening him with its intensity- his arms ached, exhausted with the effort of keeping up with her frantic pace. Her cunt was quivering beneath his touch, even as he tried not to think too hard about the curvature of her breasts, the way the flesh rippled and wobbled as they struck each other.

"MMHHOOOO" He was at his limit, balls hurting with the heroic effort of holding back, cock battered and bruised by her violent lovemaking- "MMHHHOOOOOOOO!" But still he was exulting in every second of it, draining every last reserve of willpower and strength he could muster- but in the end, even such efforts must fail.

He could not hold back, try as he might. Lindon let out bellow of his own, drowned out by Katunka's cum-frenzied howling-

"MMMMHHHOOOOOOOOOOUUUUHHHH!"

Katunka's legs snapped close, crossing- knees meeting. Her ass, her hips, her cunt- they all drove Lindon into the mats, not rising again, his pelvis creaking beneath her kilo's as she burrowed into him and pushed his hands away from her clit.

His mouth let out a pained grunt, but the agony swiftly turned into mind-numbing pleasure as he, too, came- the final thrust of hers pushing him as deep as he'd ever get. Lindon coughed and spluttered, chipping for air, hands falling limp to his sides as his head lolled back, cushioned by the furs. He could only imagine how his cock might look inside of her- painting her walls with rope after rope of sticky sperm in all directions.

The tauren did likewise, no longer able to keep herself upright- her arms were splayed out from her sides, tits pointing straight up. He felt her cunt convulse around his cock, cramping and contracting about him- an orgasm that sent Katunka's mind into a blank state of bliss.

They stayed like that as the sun set outside, drifting in and out of consciousness- he grew limp inside of her, felt their mingled cum come oozing out, drying and caking- it didn't seem filthy in the slightest, just natural.

Katunka was first to recover, rolling off him, realizing that perhaps burying him beneath her lower body was not the best if ideas. Like a cat on the prowl, she roved in search of his hands- his fingertips had looked nearly like prunes as her climax, and they were still sticky with her juices.

With the same reverence he'd handled her tits, she began to lick them off, tongue darting into every nook and cranny- sucking on each finger like a tiny cock until he woke, her grin making him laugh- she'd learnt something new about humans, that was for certain.

She rolled over onto her back, dragged him on top of her, letting him nestle between her strong limbs- using her fat tits as pillows for him.

Stroking his hair and marveling at his nimble hands, she watched him doze off- but not before he raised his chin, planted it right between her breasts and treated her to another of his dazzling smiles.

"Thought there was only one Highmountain...!" His eyes darted to the enormous peaks on either side of him, unable to see the tops from down here. "But here are two more!"

Fanatisk
Fanatisk
17 Followers