Katunka Bloodtotem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katunka shut him up by pressing her udders together, his face disappearing into a canyon of fur- a contended, muffled sigh following suit.

The following day.

"Hooves, Wallace- right? Oh, and the tails- and horns! Those horns, really something else. Not to mention, you know-" Lindon made the figure eight mid-air, although to Wallace, it looked more like an 0 balancing on a o. "The figure...!"

Wallace breathed in, but relented- he'd humour him just this once, especially since the lad had seemed exhausted upon returning so late from the patrol last night. Perhaps it had been a bit unkind to set him on such a trek, after all.

"Draenei, eh? Really somethin' lad, I'll give ya that."

Lindon looked at him with confusion. "What? No...!"

The boy shook his head and looked off into the distance, wistfully.

"I'm talking Taurens!"

Wallace chewed his lip, but said nothing. Odd fella, that lad. But heart in the right place.