Katy & Rihanna's Illicit Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rihanna's head was pressed into the bottom of the bed now as the Californian arched her back and sank down completely on her in pleasure, humping ever so slightly as she breathed hard on her way towards climax. Rihanna's tattooed hands slipped up and down to stroke at her toned ass before curling her fingers to dig the nails into Katy's soft skin, just going hard enough to drive a little grunt from the pop star in the process. Squeezing and groping again, Rihanna let her fingers slip between her cheeks and stroke threateningly between, tantalisingly close to her tight asshole. Katy gasped and shivered as a finger was pressed quite firmly to her sphincter, starting to circle in conjunction with an acceleration of the tongue on her clit, going from a steady, firm rhythm into a much faster, more unpredictable dance across her most sensitive area.

She moaned in pleasure as Rihanna really turned up the heat, her tongue now spelling out her own name on Katy's clit, not that she knew of course, lost in a general cacophony of sensations now as she intently ate her pussy. Finished with that, she synchronised the motions of her finger with those of her tongue, keeping them in time and then suddenly off-setting them to deliver pleasure to Katy in an ever-changing manner, making the curvy singer grunt and groan with it all and give a telltale tremble that let Rihanna know she was almost there. Her finger moved up and down and circled round, testingly probing at the resistance of the tight ring of muscle, threatening to drive it inside as Katy's hips started to buck and jolt in attempts to hold off her upcoming peak. Her tongue switched from flat, soft licks over Katy's clit to more intent, rapid swipes of the tip, attacking hard now, going sideways and vertically over it as her finger just started to pressure more deliberately and work slightly into her tight ass.

"Oh fuck, don't stop," Katy whined even as she gave a shudder of impending orgasm. Rihanna had no intention, and with that she started to circle her clit again harder and faster than she had before, switching the direction up as she licked her to climax, which begun as she suddenly pushed her finger deeply into Katy's tight asshole, making her push back and shudder hard as she broke, Rihanna making sure by suddenly attaching her lips and sucking hard at her clit with dabs of her tongue. Katy let out a rapid succession of hard breaths and then erupted into a huge orgasm with a loud squeal of release, the pleasure washing over her with a wave that made her whole body arch tightly, throwing her head back from its bowed position to flick her long black hair onto her shoulders as she dug her nails into the bedding.

It was followed by a series of visceral grunting, gasping cries of utter ecstasy as Rihanna continued to suck, tongue and finger with an intensity Katy hadn't felt since their last tryst. Nobody had ever licked her pussy the way Rihanna did and it was one of the reasons she always kept coming back for more, quite literally as she shook and shuddered over her Bajan lover, gritting her teeth and then lifting up with a sudden release of muscle tension and energy drain.

"Stop, stop," she gasped, suddenly too sensitive for the assault on her body, pushing up on a trembling leg and pushing a hand down through Rihanna's hair.

"Funny, you were begging me not to," she murmured with a smile, finally clear to speak after the domination of Katy, letting her finger just slip easily out of her ass. The curvy Californian just gave a weary smile as she pulled her other knee onto the bed and shuffled forwards away from Rihanna and then collapsed face first onto the bed, buried in her long hair, breathing deeply as the tingling afterburn of her orgasm lingered, a completely sated sensation just flowing through her as she basked in it, totally flopped on the bed. Rihanna meanwhile raised her head stiffly from the bed, reaching up to rub and squeeze at her neck after the fixed position under an appreciative pop star. It gave a crack as she moved, rolling her head and then pulling herself away from the bed, rolling onto her knees and then standing up to see her lover sprawled out on the sheets, already dozing off.

"It's a good thing I don't fall asleep so easily after an orgasm, isn't it?" Rihanna said with a smile, reaching up to push her long hair back over her bare shoulders as Katy only offered a sleepy mumble from the bed. Turning away, Rihanna stepped over to the phone and picked it up, pressing to get through to reception. She ordered a bottle of classic Moet champagne with two glasses, with the explicit instructions that it be delivered in fifteen minutes rather than immediately. If anybody on the desk knew it was Katy Perry's hotel room they didn't show it by wondering why she wasn't the one calling.

Putting the phone down, she turned and stepped back over to the bed, taking in the gorgeous feminine curves of Katy before her, napping lightly in the wake of her efforts. Sliding onto the bed herself, Rihanna slipped down behind Katy, their skin brushing softly together as she pulled herself in close and slid her arm underneath her neck to snuggle up close to her. Katy murmured at being disturbed but stretched and then pushed back into her friend, Rihanna smelling the sweet scent of her hair as she held her tightly for a moment. Nuzzling through it all, she kissed Katy's neck as her other hand slipped over to squeeze firmly at her magnificent chest.

"You have an absolute maximum of fifteen minutes to enjoy this," Rihanna whispered, feeling the warmth of her lover pressed to her.

"Mm why?" Katy managed, almost asleep.

"I ordered some room service, and it's probably best for you that I don't open the door looking like this," Rihanna smiled, relaxing completely into the soft bed.

"Probably," Katy said with a smile, hooking her legs back into Rihanna's, glancing at the clock beside the bed. The two gorgeous singers just lay entwined on the bed, enjoying one another's closeness for several minutes, lost in their own little illicit embrace, hidden away from the world. Minutes passed like seconds it seemed as they were interrupted by a knock at the door, jolting them from their doze.

"Room service," was politely added through the door. Katy glanced at the clock as she pulled herself up and rolled over, sitting up quickly.

"One moment," she called as Rihanna lazed back onto the pillows beside her, sliding off the bed and standing up at the end, turning back to her lover to give a stunning full frontal of her curvy body.

"Gonna answer it like that?" Rihanna said with a sly smile, eyeing her up and down.

"You're the one getting lucky here, not him," Katy replied quietly with a smile, stepping to the door into the en suite bathroom to grab a short black silk robe, arching her back sexily to push her chest out as she slipped it on, Rihanna watching intently as pulled it around her body and tied it at the taper of her hourglass figure, sexy smooth legs on display.

"Come here," she whispered with a snap of her fingers, jolting Rihanna into a response, smiling playfully and slipping off the bed to dance quietly over to Katy lest she be heard.

"Out of sight," Katy breathed, pointing to the bathroom. Rihanna looked into her eyes with a devilish grin and then stepped in behind the door to the hotel room. Stark naked, their dresses still heaped at the foot of the bed, she tucked herself away just inches from where Katy would open the door to room service.

"You'd best get that," she whispered, daring Katy to make the next move. She paused a moment and then moved, not wanting to keep the guy waiting any longer as he tried to deliver their champagne. She opened the door to him, catching his eyes flitting down her silk-wrapped figure to her bare legs, though he didn't say anything to acknowledge she was anything other than another guest, the kind the high-class hotel attracted all the time.

"Your champagne, madam," he said politely, indicating to the bottle in the ice bucket.

"Thanks, please just put it somewhere there," she said, indicating the area of clear floor beside the bed, stepping back and opening the door fully to allow him to step inside. Rihanna, completely naked behind the door, drew a breath and held it as he entered, rolling the little trolley into Katy's room where she had indicated. Katy couldn't see if he looked, but she was sure he must notice the two sets of clothes strewn at the end of the bed, two dresses, underwear and shoes that would indicate exactly what she had been up to with a moments thought. Turning back, he gave a pleasant smile to Katy as he headed for the door.

"Have a nice evening," he said, unaware that just beside the pop star, right in front of him, Rihanna stood naked behind the door, holding her breath as her heart pumped in exhilaration. He stepped out into the corridor as Katy closed the door.

"Thanks, you too," she replied, then shut it, locking it once more before looking straight at Rihanna with a growing smile.

"You're a bad girl, you know that," she said, eyes flitting down her toned body.

"You love it," she purred in return, smiling devilishly.

"I've got something you're going to love," Katy said, reaching out to take Rihanna's hand and lead her back to the bed.

"Sounds exciting," she replied, letting herself be taken to and then spun onto the bed again.

"Oh it is, just wait there," the Californian said, stepping away to find her bag. Rihanna sat curiously on the side of the bed, leaning forward to see what it was Katy had for her as the singer searched her bag in the corner. She'd deliberately bent over to let the short gown slip up over her ass, almost showing everything off to Rihanna, whose eyes were slowly scanning up from her ankles to her toned thighs and where she could almost get a peek at the juicy bulge of Katy's pussy. It was silly given what they'd been doing just minutes earlier, but the temptation of an illicit glimpse still turned her on. Maybe it was true that sexy was what you couldn't see. The pop star drew her eyes with a rustle as she found what she was looking for and stood back up, then turned around to show what she had in her hand.

It was a black strap-on harness, sporting a soft translucent blue dildo. Rihanna took it in, absorbing its shape and size before looking back to Katy's face, locking eyes with a smile.

"Looks like fun," she said simply, leaning forward and pushing herself up off the bed to meet Katy as she stepped back over to the bed.

"Oh it will be," she grinned, before reaching down to quickly hold it between her legs as she disposed of the black silk gown, untying it swiftly and casting it aside onto the floor to leave her stunningly naked in front of her lesbian lover once more. Continuing, Rihanna watched unashamedly as Katy reached down to step into the harness and slide it up her legs, already mostly adjusted for her. Rihanna herself had both worn and received strap-ons, having a good time on both sides of it, but she knew Katy never had. It looked like she'd been practising though, slipping into the harness with ease and seeming comfortable with it immediately as she wiggled her curvy hips into it and adjusted the waistband like a pro. Rihanna, unable to help herself and wanting to encourage Katy in her latest exploration of bisexual life, stepped forward and dropped to her knees, running her hands up the American's gorgeously smooth leg to the strap around her thigh. Looking up past the toy, she saw Katy breathing heavily with excitement as she looked down into her eyes, giving a last settling of the toy on her hips before going to grasp the other thigh strap, before Rihanna stopped her.

Urging her hands away, the Bajan star took hold of the first strap, letting her other hand slip tantalisingly up the inside of her thigh before drawing it up slowly, allowing Katy to feel it tighten up and then press into her soft skin securely, feeling the firm, reassuring squeeze of the strap as the pulled it tight. Moving to the other leg, Rihanna drew the other strap up in the same teasing fashion, before going a little further than expected in tightening it firmly, toned muscles flexing a little as she made Katy murmur at the feel of it. Slipping her hands over Katy's hips and onto the strong belt, Rihanna took hold of the straps at each side.

"You'll want it done up nice and tight so you can really fuck me," Rihanna said with a grin and little flick of her tongue, before pulling the straps a little bit further to tightly lock the harness onto her pelvis, the soft blue toy sticking out purposefully in front of her.

"I intend to," Katy breathed after a pause, taking in the sight of herself with the toy on, giving a little shake of her hips to make the blue rubber wobble in front of her, bouncing some as she rocked her hips back and forward a couple of times, springing up and down in front of Rihanna, similar to how she'd had a few guys do to her. She gave a slightly giggle at it, Rihanna smiling up at her, then glancing down at the toy in front of her, before looking back up and doing what Katy herself usually did when presented with a hard cock in front of her; RiRi leaned forward and slid it slowly into her mouth, letting her lips and tongue slip wetly over the contoured head and down the shaft a little as she looked up, before closing her eyes and pushing down further, hands still at Katy's hips gripping a little tighter to accentuate the effect. Despite Katy not being able to feel it directly, she immediately felt a rush of arousal at watching her close friend and bedmate start sucking on her strap-on. With a few deeper sucks and her hands reaching round onto her ass a little, Rihanna pulled away and looked up again at Katy's slightly unsure but excited expression.

"I know you want to watch me do this, just admit it," she said, before slipping her mouth down the flexible blue toy once more. She did, and with an encouraging hand she drew Rihanna more firmly to her, pushing the toy into her mouth at the same time with a rock of her hips. Her fingers twisted in her blonde-highlighted hair as the RnB singer happily sucked, wanting Katy to enjoy her freely, reacting to the push of her hips by urging Katy to continue using her hands, letting the translucent rubber cock slip into her throat. She watched Rihanna suck at her toy for a minute or so, going down deeply onto her until with a slow push she took it all, pressing her nose to the black harness and awakening a hunger in Katy to escalate things. She pulled Rihanna off by her hair, making the Bajan star look up to see why.

"Stand up," she commanded, taking hold of her hand as she had barely got to her feet and then lead her across the room, RiRi following obediently. Katy caught sight of herself in a mirror, slowing to take in the sight of herself wearing the strap-on. She'd seen it before, practising with it to put it on right, but she was still caught by the sight each time, still new to her.

"You look fucking hot wearing that," Rihanna whispered, looking past her to their reflection in the mirror. Katy smiled shyly, then turned to press a firm kiss to Rihanna's cheek before leading her with a few more purposeful steps to a black leather chair set at the side of the room beside the bed. Without letting go of her hand, Katy turned and dropped down into the chair, inhaling at the cold kiss of the leather on her bare skin, slipping forward to push her hips to the edge, the toy sticking up as she urged Rihanna to her, smiling devilishly up at her.

"Making me do all the work again huh?" she teased as she stepped in close, feeling the smooth, warm touch of their skin rubbing together.

"Damn right, means I get to watch you too," Katy purred, her hand taking hold of Rihanna's hip at she stepped over her knees to straddle her. Rihanna just gave a playful roll of her eyes and moved forward over the blue rubber cock, reaching down to pull it up where she wanted it, pressing it against her smoothly waxed pussy to stimulate her clit. She teased Katy by rocking her hips against it for a moment before she just perfectly pushed her hips forward and over the tip of it, the bulbous head of the blue toy slipping effortlessly inside her snug pussy as Rihanna pushed her knee onto the chair beside Katy, giving a soft gasp, feeling the tapered shape pop into her body. Katy stifled a groan of excitement, feeling the pressure down onto her through the harness, her hand dropping from Rihanna's to move onto her hip with the other one as the tan singer pushed her other knee onto the smooth leather as well, sinking into it with Katy as she buried the toy deeply inside herself with a sink of her hips, feeling the pop star push up underneath her to help.

Rihanna's hands naturally found Katy's fantastic chest, giving a firm squeeze of her gorgeous breasts as she started to pump her hips steadily up and down, taking the full seven-inch length of the toy with each stroke. She looked down into her lovers eyes with a determined, lustful stare as she pumped her pelvis, feeling Katy's grip on her tighten a little, fingers digging into her toned body, feeling the tightness of her muscles as she rode. She dived down to press their lips together, locking with Katy's full pout, feeling the beautiful, feminine softness of them as they kissed, tongues just touching initially with a probing dab. It became more hungry and primal, energetically kissing one another as their tongues started to dance and entwine, Rihanna fully leaning over and dominating Katy as they made out hotly, Katy slowing things with a suck of her tongue before they continued, the Bajan star still riding busily, picking up her pace in the heat of things as her hands grabbed more tightly onto Katy's phenomenal double-Ds.

Katy's hands were working strongly to pull RiRi down into her, working her hips so her hot pussy swallowed the entire toy every time, thrusting her own hips up towards her to make sure of it. The chair rocked underneath them, banging back against the wall with a thump as they fucked, Katy ignoring it as she got lost in the new, lustful passion she was enjoying, taking in every sensation and tingle of stimulation from the snug harness as it pressured her under Rihanna's intimate motions. Her hands pulled up into the taper of Rihanna's waist to gain more leverage, pulling down hard on her lesbian playmate as she thrust up to meet her, hearing and loving every grunt and growl she gave at the thick rubber toy driving inside her, going in short strokes now as the pace and power had increased so much. Rihanna had her head back now, gasping hard at the high intensity of it all, her muscles aching from the exertion.

"You picked a great toy," Rihanna groaned, giving a slow, hard grind of herself down against the harness and taking a deep breath, her hands moving up to Katy's shoulders as she paused for a moment to catch her breath.

"I hoped you'd like it," Katy smiled, breathing hard herself, hair sticking to her glowing face. Rihanna smiled and pushed her hair back over her ear, looking into her eyes with a naughty smile as she started to work her hips again, adding a slight circle of her hips to it to increase her own pleasure as the translucent blue dildo moved inside her velvet tunnel, rolling her hips to grind her clit into the firm material of the harness. Katy's hand strayed up now to take a squeeze of Rihanna's far more humble chest, stroking over her damp skin and tattoos to find her right breast and squeeze tightly at it, feeling the stiff piercing pressing into the palm of her hand. Her other hand slid down into the taper of Rihanna's waist again to pull down at her hips, helping to drive her down onto her strap-on, thrusting up again busily into her friend. The harness pressed and rocked on her hips, stimulating her hard clit just enough to keep her ticking over, chasing the pleasure as her pussy waited dripping wet beneath it. She wanted to be in control though, making the moves and doing the fucking; it was one of the reasons why she'd bought the strap-on in the first place, part of a lust for taking charge.