Katy & Rihanna's Illicit Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
744 Followers

"My turn," Katy said, pushing herself up and wrapping her arms around Rihanna, kissing at her fervently, distracting her in the moment as theirs tongues twisted again, Katy giving a protest as Rihanna bit quite hard on hers. Her arms pulled in tightly around Rihanna's slender back and with a thrust upwards she pushed onto her feet, lifting the toned singer up with her, toy still buried deep inside. It was short lived though as Katy lunged a step forward and then slammed Rihanna down onto the huge bed, driving her elbows into the mattress and letting her full weight jam the strap-on as hard as she could into her, Rihanna crying out at the sudden jolt of pain from the deepest stretch, so sudden and intense as the rubber ploughed deeply into her body. It was followed by a rasp and a shudder, digging her nails into Katy's back and biting down on her shoulder, legs twitching for a few moments before she pushed her feet into the covers and pulling her knees up, Katy just holding the toy deeply and rocking her hips slightly to grind her clit against the harness as Rihanna endured it.

"You don't need to be so rough with me baby," Rihanna said with a smile, laying back onto the bed and stroking softly up Katy's sides, squeezing her thighs onto her hips. Katy leaned down to kiss her again, a moments pause.

"You love it really," she replied as she pushed back up on her elbows again, starting to thrust the toy inside her. Rihanna wasn't sure if she was a natural or had been practising, but Katy seemed to drop into the rhythm perfectly to start stroking the toy in and out of her juicy pussy, muscles yielding around Katy's energy to effortlessly accept all seven inches of it right to the harness now. She couldn't help but groan in submission to the pleasure starting to tingle through her again, laying back and just letting her work, plunging the whole length into her with a slower, powerful method. Katy withdrew until the head threatened to pop out and then sank it back inside in one smooth stroke until her harness pressed into Rihanna, adding another dimension by stimulating her clit to go with it. She felt every ridge and contour of the toy, closing her eyes and groaning deeply with pleasure, murmuring further at it as Katy kissed over her soft cheek and into her neck as she braced herself above her, thrusting her hips determinedly.

"Oh fuck, don't stop," Rihanna breathed as she felt the telltale tingle of an orgasm building towards completion inside her, pulling her feet off the bed and squeezing her legs tighter around the energetic pop singer as she continued to bury it inside her. Rihanna felt the deep tingling inside her growing stronger, little trembles starting to spread through her. Katy's long, fulfilling strokes were a little bit too patient to take her to the hard, explosive finish she wanted however, and to get what she wanted she let her feet hook around behind Katy's firm, rounded ass, loving the silky warmth of her skin sliding under her feet on the way to locking her ankles together just beneath it. Her arms slid round Katy's smooth, pale body to hold her close as her legs tightened to help press her hips down into her own, keeping the toy deep inside her and shortening Katy's strokes to just a few inches, but crucially always full depth.

"Faster," Rihanna mumbled, feeling an immediate acceleration as Katy applied some more reserves to her shorter range of motion as Rihanna controlled it, thumping towards orgasm as Katy breathed and gasped hotly over her shoulder at the exertion, face practically buried into the bed beside her as she focused only on pleasing her lesbian playmate. It was just a few fierce seconds of fucking, Rihanna's lungs giving out hot cries of pleasure as her climax built quickly, peaking as Katy suddenly pushed up onto her hands, flicked her hair back and somehow found another gear to slam her hips against her with intensity she hadn't felt in months, maybe years, especially from another girl. Katy grit her teeth, eyes closed with hard breaths, desperate to make Rihanna climax as the head board smashed noisily against the wall, fingernails dug hard into the bedding. She didn't need to worry though as Rihanna broke into rapid, uncontrollable gasps as she tensed up tightly, just holding on to endure a few more thrusts before she shuddered animatedly underneath the Californian star, shaking and writhing in utter pleasure as it spread like lightning through her body, up her spine to send a tingle into her brain. Her thighs clenched hard at Katy, slowing her motions and locking her in, arms almost crushing her as she tried to pull her close through her moments of ecstasy, right before she felt overwhelmed at all the sensation at the passing of her peak.

"Stop, stop," she gasped, legs dropping with trembles to the sides on the bed, her hand swatting clumsily at the smooth back under it as Katy ground in deep and stopped, arms shaking, gasping hard for air, feeling the borderline cramps from the effort she'd put in, awkwardly leaning down onto the bed on her elbows again, head beside Rihanna's as she took a breather, bodies entwined hotly together. Exhausted, Katy lifted back up onto her elbows, pausing to share a soft, lingering kiss before she bent one knee to push herself off Rihanna, sliding her hips back to withdraw her soft blue toy from her juicy pussy before rolling off and flopping tiredly on her back, feeling the dildo spring back wetly against her toned tummy momentarily. Breathing hard, she felt the aching tension slowly ebbing from her body, her arms and legs having been so tightened up by her exertions, having a renewed appreciation for guys at that moment. After just a few moments rest, Rihanna rolled over to her and reached up to her face, giving her another soft kiss.

"You're not finished yet," she purred, settling down beside her and reaching down for the strap-on, wrapping her skilful hand around it. She characteristically stroked up and down it for a moment and then grasped it firmly at the base, circling and grinding it into Katy.

"I don't think that's going to work," Katy smiled tiredly, feeling Rihanna working at her. She was proven wrong a moment later as she felt a sudden surge of pleasure, the harness twisting and rocking to stimulate her just right. She couldn't restrain a long inhale at it, pushing up into it with her hips.

"That's the spot," Rihanna breathed with a smile of her own, starting to work her hand on the toy to get Katy off, working her wrist to manipulate the strap-on dildo. The contours and bumps of the inside of the harness, designed for just such a purpose, were now working perfectly into Katy's clit, only more gently and less direct than when she had been putting the effort into Rihanna. That more delicate, circling motion was exactly what her clit needed for perfect stimulation; already so turned on from the sheer act of it and the physical pleasure combined, it wasn't taking much to rev her engine, which Rihanna was easily able to see.

"You look so fucking hot wearing this," Rihanna breathed, playing up to her, knowing Katy was loving taking charge with her new toy. Snuggling in beside her, she laid her head onto the Californian's stunning chest, working her wrist intently to rev her up, hearing the little gasping groans cutting the quiet air of the hotel room.

"I love you being in charge with it," she breathed, grinding it more intently into her clit and then attaching her soft lips to Katy's nipple, just using a few soft sucks to coax it to full hardness before she started sucking properly at it, using her lips to massage and tease at it as she did, starting to work faster as Katy pushed up into her, her arm pulling round Rihanna's smooth back to hold her close, hand sliding over her ribs to find her perky breast once again.

"You fucked me so good, you're great with this," Rihanna breathed in between sucks of her nipple, starting to give quick, gentle nips of her teeth to Katy now, over her nipple and soft breast as she gasped beneath her, close to climax now. Rihanna was working the harness into her perfectly, knowing exactly what it took to drive sensations with it, feeling the tension in her wrist as she focused only on the pleasure of her friend, finding it incredibly hot as Katy lost control beneath her. It was hardly that she hadn't seen it before, but this was something different, more kinky. Katy was close now, barely holding back as Rihanna jerked and twisted her hand on the strap-on, rubbing and driving the ribbed inside of the harness against her clit, timing it in perfect rhythm with the thrusts of her hips up into it.

"I can't wait till you fuck me again," she added, giving a long, vertical roll of the toy and harness as she did so, making Katy shudder intently, tense and about to burst. With no more words Rihanna sucked and pulled at her nipple with her teeth as she ground the strap-on against her clit hard, making the Californian give a strained, groaning gasp of ecstasy as she orgasmed, the huge climax rolling over her and spreading to every fibre of her body, making her stretch out fully even as her fingernails dug into the bedding. Her hips bucked and jumped as she shook in pleasure, thrusting up into Rihanna's continued efforts whilst also losing control, legs kicking and trembling in their tension. Her growling moans slashed through the still air of the hotel room as she rode her peak, able to stay on the bubbling crest of the wave for a few moments of ecstasy before she shivered back down as it drained away, sensitive and suddenly completely overwhelmed. Her clumsy hand managed to grab urgently at Rihanna's wrist as she gave long, slow breaths, drawing deep lungfuls of air in as she went light-headed into the aftermath.

"Said you weren't finished," Rihanna murmured with a smile, just leaning up enough to kiss over her chest, collarbone and softly at her cheek as Katy lay flopped back on the bed. She nuzzled at her for a moment before resting her head down on her shoulder, snuggled up to her as her hand slipped from the toy, bringing it up to cup Katy's breast as she let her leg slip silkily over Katy's as she pop star lay exhausted on the bed, flopped out with the translucent blue toy sticking up from her pelvis. Fucked out, Katy dozed off lightly for a few minutes, Rihanna doing near the same on her shoulder, both of them just loving the soft, smooth feel of each other, illicit though it was.

Rihanna stirred a little first, waking Katy again, who gave a stretch, her spare hand reaching down to just run over the harness she was wearing, pulling almost curiously at the straps. Her other pulled up over Rihanna's hip again, just holding her close. Rihanna moved in closer again to plant more soft kisses on her cheek, encouraging Katy into turning her head for tender, passionate lip locks, slowly making out with one another, soft lips pressing together as their talented tongues entwined. They broke the kiss and then just rested for another minute or so, before Katy wriggled out of place and loosened the straps at her hips before sliding to the edge of the huge bed and standing up, letting the toy slip down to the floor. She bent down to pick it up and throw it lazily back towards her bag, giving Rihanna a perfect view of the sweet bulge of her pussy in the process before she stood up again.

Turning back to the bed, Katy gave a long stretch, pushing her ass out and arching her back tightly, raising her elbows as she pushed her fingers onto her shoulders before pushing her hands up under her long black hair and reaching for the ceiling, letting it all cascade back down over her smooth shoulders like a shampoo advert as she stretched her fingers out to the very tip. Rihanna took in the gorgeous show of her body, Katy's beautiful curves always so lusciously feminine to her, begging to be caressed. Katy looked back to her on the bed, planting her big eyes straight on Rihanna's for a pause.

"Do you want me to go back to my own room now?" Rihanna asked with a slightly playful pout, but also sincerity since sometimes Katy, new to indulging herself with another woman, became a little shy and wanted her privacy back at times like this.

"No, I want you to come and get in the shower with me," Katy replied without a smile but with the subtlest raise of her eyebrow and a look she could feel as a tingle. The Californian just turned away and walked towards the bathroom, leaving Rihanna to take in her perfect hourglass figure and sexy back as she disappeared out of sight. In a heartbeat she swiftly rolled onto all fours and crawled to the edge of the bed to follow...

*****

To be continued...?

Big thanks to Ghost for helping create, plan, check and edit this story.

As usual, please send me Feedback by clicking the link below. I like reading your feedback and suggestions, so please drop me a line.

Noj
Noj
744 Followers