All Comments on 'Katy and the Firemen'

by Gustaff

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I've read a worse story....................

At least I am sure that I must have.

Can't remember where or when though

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Ah, no

Like another poster said, I haven't read a worse story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Hmm!

Well constructive criticism it ain't, but I get the message! My first story ... and my last I guess! Sorry I bored you all.

G.

TiggerTooTiggerTooalmost 18 years ago
Don't stop.

A few comments/suggestions.

1- The story was well written with proper grammar and spelling.

2- An interesting situation. It's tough to find something new but you did it.

3- Yes, she cheated, reluctantly at first and then enthusiastically. If it had been my wife, would I be able to really criticize her under the circumstances? Or would it make more sense to mutually agree she wouldn't go out after other men and to use the episode in our love play?

4- Don't take comments personally! Have a thick skin! If you did a good job and know you did, that's what that counts.

5- Never respond to critics. In fairness, I must commend them for being relatively innoffensive and not nasty. If you must respond, do so only to positive or constructive comments and then do it by email if possible.

Anyway, I thought it was a nicely done and pleasant little tale. It is delicious to contemplate what my wife would have said when we both got home. My wife is very forthright, so she'd tell me. Thanks for writing.

Phil

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
For your first story, it wasn't bad

and Phil has a lot of good points. You started out writing in a very difficult category, next to loving wives, this and incest are the two hardest hit by trolls. Negative comments are to be expected. And for a first story, it is very nicely done though I would suggest you edit it a little better before submitting.

Don't let a couple negative comments get you down, if I had, I would have quit writing before October last year. The story was an interesting premise and was well crafted. Just keep practicing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
very GOOD hot STORY

G

I am known for NOT being a SOFTY and over doing the praise but for a 1ST time this was a GOOD GOOD story!!!

as a rule most of the Anonymous posters are 100% USDA grade 21st century god damn morons...

You write what YOU want to write and defend the story if so you so desire against valid reviews and critics.

Never ever let anyone else TELL you or force you to do something that you dont want to do

Please write again... and to those others Anonymous posters.....

fuck em!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great

I thought it was a great story, keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
NO!

dont let these stupid ass people stop you! Please keep writing SugarSweetPink4582

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Fucking great

I fucking loved it its on my favorites dont pay any attention to those ass holes you had me gripped all the way though it keep writing your good at it

crazirandi14crazirandi14almost 18 years ago
Great story!

I think some people just get upset with the idea of enjoying a fantasy 'rape.' They probably go to every reluctance story and vote 00! I thought it was hot!!! I like how you kept everyone involved...3 men and 1 woman at once, that must have been work! :) I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Very Climatic

As a woman..it is very hard to put a fantasy of rape as erotic or even remotely stimulating..but this story kept me from start to finish.i actually like men in uniforms..awesome job..will come back and read more from you

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Firefighter Story

You just don't see enough firefighter stories that don't involve them being the ultimate good guy! I have one myself and LOVE it when he's feeling nasty :) This was really a difficult story to pull off, but you did great! BTW, do you have a f/f in your life? Please don't stop writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I miss the UK

That was great!

I lived in London for a while and I can just see this story unwinding in the streets of Camden Market. Man I miss those easy English tarts. Unlike their prudish American cousins they were always up for a shag.

crosswired7

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
totally blown away

This is the first time I read something in this category very well written and kept me reading to the end. Now I'm hot for firefighters!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wow

Oh wow! I loved it! Absolutely! Please write some more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

nice. where is the rest of it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

amazing story! Certainly got my juices flowing :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
thank u!

Very well written......WOW, made me cum 3 times

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow

Shiiiiiiiiiitt

Everyone wants a fireman!! I'm sweating and I'm bookmarking this!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Got me off. Fast.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
this is a gutter whore.

Not anybodys idea of a wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The only firefighter story in the non con category. The build up was impressive. I loved many parts of it especially when she found herself in the truck wearing the lingerie. The dialogue was great, the small details great too, like when he was humming the tune when tying her. I see this story is pretty old and you only wrote one, too bad I really liked your writing. Are you still active on Literotica?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous