Katy and the Firemen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gustaff
Gustaff
1 Followers

He looked up at me and smiled. "Wanna taste it do you missy?" he whispered.

I shook my head vigorously ... the thought of him putting his cock in my mouth scared me, and I hoped he would notice and understand. I've never like the idea of oral sex and I wouldn't do it even for my partner. How could he expect me let a total stranger do such a disgusting thing? But if he noticed he didn't let on. He took hold of his penis and pushed it down towards my face, letting the head gently touch my lips. Then he rubbed it up and down my against my face and mouth, seeming to take great pleasure just from the contact.

"You like that Missy?" he murmured, still smiling. "Bet you can't wait to get mouth around that, can you?"

I shook my head again and tried to turn my face away, but he lifted one of his hands from my breasts and pushed my head around till it was facing him. Then he lifted up the other hand and pulled the greasy rag from my jaws. Instantly I tried to scream, but before I could he'd firmly slipped his thing between my lips and full into my mouth. I choked and gagged in revulsion, but he just ignored me and began to slowly and rhythmically push my face down on to his penis.

Just when I thought things couldn't get any worse I felt fingers pulling at my panties. Looking down, over the top of the older fireman's cock, I saw the middle fireman cutting away at the under-section of my pants. In an instant I was entirely exposed to him and he began to touch and finger me and probe at my most intimate places. With a shiver I felt him roughly insert two fingers inside me as far as his hand would allow. He said something I didn't quite hear and removed his fingers. Then he slipped down the black leather trousers of his uniform and climbed on top of me. As he did so I noticed his cock sticking out straight and hard.

To my dismay it looked enormous.

Then roughly and without ceremony he forced his cock up between my legs and into my vagina. Even with the older fireman's thing violating my mouth I still cried out in pain and surprise, but the middle fireman ignored me and began thrusting himself deep inside my cunt. His movements seemed urgent, in a hurry, and he was taking me brutally ... like an animal.

I closed my eyes, but then I felt the older fireman's hand upon my cheek. I looked up and realised he was trying to bring my attention back to him. He seemed concerned to get my mouth in the right position and my head moving to the proper rhythm.

He noticed me looking at him and whispered. "That's nice Missy ... look at me while you do it. Look me in the eyes ... it's much sexier that way!"

But I ignored him and closed my eyes again.

Inside my head was spinning. I was being fucked brutal and hard from below and I had this disgusting cock filling my mouth. My mind was filled with panic and terror, but at the same time I could feel my body starting to betray me. Each urgent thrust was violating my sanctity, but it was also starting a fire in me ... forcing my juices to flow and my belly to warm and quiver. One part of me didn't want it ... was wishing I'd died in the fire ... but another part of me didn't seem to mind. That part wanted me to accept my fate ... wanted him to continue ... wanted him to fuck me as hard as he could.

'What can you do?' it whispered seductively to me. 'It's not your fault. These men are going to take their pleasure whatever you do or say ... so take that smiling old fireman's advice ... lay back and enjoy it!'

I tried for a while to suppress the traitor in my body, to hang on to my feelings of being abused and violated, but it was no good. The sheer lustful passion of the middle fireman, the way he was taking me without any thought for my feelings or welfare, was ... well I guess I have to say it ... was turning me on. Without me wanting to, without even realising what I was doing, my body began to move to his fierce rhythm. As he thrust himself up and into me I began pushing my pelvis down, and lifting my bottom up to maximise the sensations ... until I was pushing back against each of his thrusts. Indeed I was becoming so lost and confused by the feelings coursing through me, that for a long time I didn't notice I'd started to suck greedily at the older fireman's cock.

He did however, for when I eventually opened my eyes again I could see from the look on his face just how much pleasure he was taking from my actions. His eyes were closed and his mouth was open and his head was tilted back. He wasn't smiling anymore. Instead he face had a look of awe and joy, and he was muttering to himself.

"Oh yes Missy ... oh yes, that's beautiful ... so beautiful."

By this time I was so betrayed by my body that I even began to wrap my tongue around his thing, tickling at it as I sucked. Even my ultimate terror that he might actually cum in my mouth was beginning to fade, and I found myself just taking every moment as it came.

Suddenly the middle fireman began to grunt and heave and I realised he was about to cum. He was crushing himself against me, the leather of his uniform rubbing against my breasts and his mouth chewing at my shoulder. Suddenly I was cursing my tied hands, not because I was restrained, but because I couldn't grasp his bottom and force him up even deeper into my cunt. I wanted him to cum in me, but I also wanted to share it, to take it from him. Then with an enormous roar he went rigid and I could feel his fluid pumping up inside me. For a moment he froze, and then he thrust as deeply as he could into me. Two, three, four times he jolted forward, his thrusts so hard and so violent that each time he lifted me up several inches from the bunk.

His cumming was so earthy and animal-like I simply could not stop myself from responding, and my body shuddered and my knees pressed tight against him. As his last jolt thundered into me I rose up to meet it, and with an inward shout of joy my climax joined his and my head exploded in a shower of stars.

For a moment I was not sure if I bitten down on the older fireman's cock or what, because he suddenly dragged it from my mouth. But then I realised he was cumming too, and with a deep grunt he ejaculated across my mouth and lips. Quickly I turned my head away and the last few jerks landed on my cheek. As he sat back with a sigh of genuine satisfaction I could feel his liquid running down my cheek and on to my neck. It was a disgusting sensation ... and yet strangely erotic too.

As I lay there on the bunk in the sudden silence I wasn't sure exactly how I was feeling. These men had raped and abused me, and I knew I should be thinking about how to escape, and once free how to ensure they would get their punishment for such a terrible crime ... but I wasn't. In fact I was thinking about the third, young fireman, and wondering if he was going to take his turn too!

I opened my eyes and peeked across to see what he was doing. The older fireman was sitting back and cleaning himself up with a tissue. The middle fireman was sitting on the bunk, head down, and panting, his limp cock still hanging out from the front of his black leather trousers. The young fireman was standing next to me, his hand still idly playing with himself. He was looking at my breasts, but he looked scared and uncertain, as if he didn't quite have the courage to do to me what he obviously wanted to do.

Abruptly he looked up into my eyes. He didn't smile. He almost seemed to be searching for reassurance or permission. As I looked up at him I knew I should be feeling anger or fear or something similar, but I wasn't. Instead I was feeling horny, more horny than I think I ever felt before ... and before I could stop myself I'd given the young fireman a reassuring (and lustful) grin.

His face relaxed and he grinned back. He looked young but also quite handsome. Slowly he unzipped the front of his black uniform to reveal a strong muscular chest. Then he opened his fly and extracted his hard cock from the front of the black trousers.

"You want it?" he whispered, still a touch nervously.

As he licked his lips I half nodded at him.

At that moment I felt the older fireman's hand on my cheek, and I realised he was using a tissue to wipe my face clean of his cum. I looked across at him and I could see he'd noticed my reaction to the young fireman. He was smiling at me.

"There," he said, dabbing his tissue across my neck. "Now you're ready!"

He watched intently as the young fireman climbed up and on to my body until his face was level with mine. The young fireman felt unexpectedly heavy upon me, and yet his black uniform felt cool and sensuous against my skin. Slowly his hands reached up and grasped both my breasts and he squeezed hard.

The young fireman's face was inches from mine and as our eyes embraced tightly I knew I wanted him. Despite all they had done to me, and even though I knew I shouldn't, I could not stop myself from hissing 'fuck me you bastard!' at him. 'Fuck me hard ... as hard as you can!!"

Perhaps not surprisingly he didn't need a second invitation. His hand slipped down to his cock and after a moment's fumbling he inserted it into my wet cunt. Unlike the middle fireman he started slow, and I could tell he was trying to consider my feelings by making it a more 'romantic' act. But that wasn't what this experience was about ... and it was not what I wanted right then.

"Fuck me you shitbag!" I hissed in his ear. "Rape the fucking bitch ... do it you bastard! Hard! Hard as you can!"

Eventually he got the message, and as I lay there strapped to the bed, defenceless before these men, totally at their mercy, I did as the old fireman had suggested and lay back and enjoyed it to the full. As my passion flared again, with the pounding and heaving and panting of the young fireman, I struggled against the straps until they bit into my arms and legs. But the pain was erotic, it heightened my senses. I was being raped ... I was an innocent young woman being used by big muscular firemen ... I was struggling for my life ... and I was loving every fucking second of it!

Again I wished my arms and legs were free. I wanted to feel at the black leather uniform that was scuffing against my chest and stomach, I wanted to clutch as the young fireman's bottom, and rub it and squeeze it, and force him further and further up inside me. Then suddenly, almost without warning, he lurched up with a cry and I felt him ejecting himself inside. As he did so he crushed my breasts in his hands till I thought he was going to tear them off and he pushed himself into me as far as he could go.

But I wasn't ready and I actually felt disappointment as he dropped himself down on my body. After a moment he retreated backwards and slipped out and off me. He sat back on the bench next to the middle fireman.

I lay there for a while mulling over my feelings and wondering what would happen next. Then I looked up at the three men sitting there adjusting their uniforms back to there proper appearance.

It was over and I should have been relieved. I should have lain there quietly. Instead I did something really silly ... I said what I was thinking.

"Is that it then?" I said. "Is that all ...?"

The older fireman stared hard at me, and then his face broke into its old grin.

"Maybe one more round ... and then we'll get you home," he said. "Is that OK?"

Despite an intense inner struggle I could not stop my head from nodding imperceptibly at him.

There was a sharp buzzing noise as the middle 'animal' fireman unzipped his fly and once again pulled out his enormous cock. I looked down at his cock and then back up to the fire burning once again in his eyes.

"Oh shit," I whispered. "Go for it Big Boy!"

Gustaff
Gustaff
1 Followers
12