Katy Did

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck, Kady," he breathes, and winds his fingers in my red hair, plastered to my scalp curling along my face and shoulders, and I take him into my mouth and close my eyes, revelling in the sensation of having this man on my tongue, filling my mouth, pushing my jaw wide. I suck, slow and steady, and Neil doesn't try to control my head, he just keeps his hands there, thumbs stroking, as he whispers my name along with breathy little curses as I take him deeper. I haven't learned to deep throat yet, but I don't think it matters to Neil, and what I can't get in my mouth, I stroke with both my hands.

We can start slow and easy all we like, and I do, and I keep him there as long as I can, breathing the hot deep musk of him through my nose as I feast on his cock, but there's a point where control breaks, and he begins thrusting into my mouth, I let him, and now I look up at him, letting him look into my eyes, and I let go of his cock with my hands and wrap those hands around him, squeezing his butt, feeling the muscles there. He presses deeper than I'm prepared to go, and I gag, but I don't fight loose. I cough around his cock, and it makes him go a little gentler. Slowly, we work together, and finally, finally, I am able to take him all, and I swallow around his cock in my throat.

That's all it takes.

"Kady..." he groans, and starts to pull out of my mouth, but I trap him, squeezing his ass with my hands, forcing my head down on his cock, and I feel him let go with a shout, the head still firmly between my lips, spraying his cum across my tongue, hot and salty and rich, and I swallow and suck it down, moaning and mewling myself as I drain him, so turned on that I do cum, a small orgasm, a little snapping release that sends a shudder up my spine and a little prickle of shock through my brain, a spasm in my sore pussy, and I let him go with a gasp, licking my lips to get the last, final taste of him.

He leans back against the shower wall, breathing hard. "Fuck, Kady," he gasps.

I turn my face into the spray, and stand up, wincing slightly; a long time on your knees on tile will do that to a girl. I stretch up to kiss him, and to his credit, he doesn't try to limit it or slide away; he kisses me fully, tasting himself on my tongue. Good boy.

"That's two holes," I tell him, smirking, and watch as his face goes slack with surprise. "Think you can manage a round three?"

"Depends," he asks. "You're going to want to work up to that, trust me. And I'm not as young as you are. Are your parents going to expect you home?"

I turn off the water and step out, reaching for a towel, making room so he can follow me. His bathroom is large, well -lit, and the shower seems built for what we just did, and maybe more besides. "I can call them and tell them I'm staying out. I've done it before. We don't go to school, but Mom was serious about making sure we had social opportunities, so I do have a few friends. Even had a couple boyfriends," I tell him teasingly.

"Dirty pool, young lady," he warns me, and snaps me with a towel, which I dodge, giggling. "Well," he says, toweling off, "if you stay here, yeah, I will cheerfully plunder that exceedingly nice ass of yours, but I think we could both do with some dinner and some time to relax first. Trust me, Kady," he says, holding out his hand, "if you let me do this my way, at my pace? I can make sure it's absolutely perfect. Can you trust me that far?"

I slip my hand into his and squeeze. "I think so. Can you answer one question for me, Neil?" I ask, tilting my head at him.

"What's that?"

"What did you do, before you retired?"

His grin is sudden and wide, and takes years off his face, though it doesn't erase the silver at his temples. "You wouldn't believe me if I told you."

"Only one way to find that out," I respond reasonably, cocking my hip. "Tell me."

"I," he says, hanging his towel on the rack and turning his marvelously muscled ass to me as he walked out of the bathroom, "was a sex therapist."

12