Katy Perry, Her Ladyship Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
809 Followers

"Lick me sweetie."

Alice blinked then slowly drew down the bed until her face came level with Katy's teased open petals. She cooed with delight as the girl blew air over her receptive skin as her mouth met flesh. Katy kicked her supple legs wider and arched her back as an arrowed tongue dipped into her warm box. Such sweet satisfaction she thought, her pussy weeping her juices profusely.

"You do that so well." Whispered Katy writhing on her back.

Alice was relieved on hearing her mistress praise her and jabbed her tongue in and out, spit running down her chin inexorably. Katy balled her fists and curled her carmine painted toes as her lower body rose up from the sheer bliss of being well and truly eaten.

"I kissed a girl just to try it, don't mean I'm in love tonight."

Panting heavily Alice surfaced for air and slumped back, not used to eating pussy, and listened to the American sing her hit song. Katy got up on her elbows and winked at her excited husband in his chair.

"Sit up pup."

With their legs spread out wide the pair moved toward each other and their cunts met in a sloppy embrace, both women thrilling to the erotic merging. At once they began to grind against each other in a wanton display of lesbian sex, their delicate bums shifting lewdly along the sheets. Katy took the lead, rocking her hips as if trying to fuck the younger girl like she owned a cock. The impact of their clits that seemed to kiss the other sent shock waves of delight through them both, and they creamed all over the bed.

"Oh fuck! Was that good, or was that good!"

The exhilarated pair, flushed and spent, sighed with sexual relief and release. Katy composed herself and rose from the bed and padded naked to the en suite bathroom.

"With me Pumpy, you can scrub my back, Alice, be an angel and change the bed sheets."

The housemaid came back to earth and looked for her discarded uniform. The Marquees got up from his chair, his newspaper covering his groin area from view. Katy poked her head around the bathroom door one last time.

"And no more hanky panky in the library, you hear?"

xxx

Katy Perry strolled around the grounds in the afternoon sunshine dressed in an outfit that was guaranteed to turn the head of any red blooded male. Her green and yellow mini kilt was fourteen inches long and was just one inch decent as it rode on her pert ass. Over the top she wore a sassy tunic length sweater in charcoal grey, so tight that it enhanced her natural boobs perfectly. She even made the tall glossy Wellington boots appear sexy with her incredible pins bare and toned. It was her intention to check on the two gardeners, Staines and Parts, who managed the seventeen acres of gardens and grounds.

"There they are."

Over by a rock gazebo with wood shingles Katy espied two men in green trousers and fleece jackets. They appeared to be raking away some topsoil by several flowerbeds. She hurried over, waving to them as she went.

"Heads up, here comes the bloody Yank."

"What do you suppose she wants?"

"Gentlemen, good morning." Said Katy with a hearty smile.

The men paused in their toil and looked up at the captivating woman.

"I haven't had the chance to make your acquaintance yet, it's been so hectic what with moving in and stuff."

The American inspected them one by one. The older of the two had short brown hair that was greying at the temples. In contrast the taller, younger man had shoulder length dark hair and two days of stubble on his square jaw.

"I understand that you both served for your country."

"Correct, ma'am, I served for five years as a Seaman in the Royal Navy Engineers. Parts here was a Private in the Coldstream Guards."

The man spoke in a stentorian Kent accent that boomed in her ears.

"Wait, wait, wait. You are Seaman Staines, and you are Private Parts. Are you fucking kidding me!"

"My Lady?" Staines looked at the woman in puzzlement as she doubled up in laughter.

Fucking cheek he thought. Some bimbo from the colonies comes marching in, flashing her tits and grabbing a stinking rich aristocrat in the process.

"Hey, are those lilac?"

Katy bent at the waist and her kilt rode up to the top of her dimpled buttocks. She had decided to forego wearing any panties!

"Stone me!" Said Parts out loud and clapped his hand over his big mouth all too late.

"Excuse me?" Said Katy as she stood up.

"Stones, Milady, we need some stones for the beds." He said quickly.

Katy narrowed her eyes at them as she walked over to take a look at the gazebo. She sat on a wooden bench inside and watched in silence as the grounds men returned to their duties. Her left Wellington came up on the seat and her vertical slit emerged between her lily white thighs. That Parts has a tasty, tight bum she thought as he bent over with a rake. A combination of the warm sun and her little tryst with Alice before made Katy slightly tired, and in a trice her eyelids grew heavy and closed.

"Oh!"

Her eyes snapped open, her mind whirling as she tried to remember where she was. Looming over her were the two workers, salacious grins on their faces.

"SHIT! You said she was sleeping!" Came the deep voice of the ex sailor.

Katy stood up, sandwiched between the obviously aroused men who began to paw at her, the younger kissing her hard on the mouth.

"In for a penny, in for a pound, as you Brits say." Sighed the pop singer.

Katy hadn't had a threesome since college and the English country air felt good as she took a big lungful of air. From behind Staines slid his hands under her sweater and cupped her boobs, warming the ample flesh with his palms. Katy pulled the shirt off Parts and was pleasantly surprised by his brawny chest, matted by dark hair. She squeezed his pectorals as they gazed into each others eyes, his right hand on her left cheek.

"You guys! I don't kiss. Only his Lordship."

Staines had raised her tiny kilt up over her peach of an ass and had dropped his trousers and underpants. His rigid cock stood to attention and found a niche in the crack of her butt. Her pussy was dripping in anticipation of a good fucking, and she let out a cry of lust when her crevice was rubbed by the stiff prick behind her. Her left hand found its way to Parts bulge in the front of his trousers and she rubbed the prominent outline.

"You have a stunning figure, Milady." Said Parts.

He ran his big hands across her neck and shoulders, up her arms and on the flatness of her stomach, his eyes glued to the hills of her tits.

"And you have a stiff cock, let me see."

He ripped his zipper open and fished out his erect cock, around six and a half inches thought Katy, with a scary throbbing purple tip. She bowed her head and licked around it, bathing it with warm saliva. Then her mouth opened and she vacuumed it in, the taste of salt spread over her tongue.

"Bloody hell!" He yelled and screwed his eyes up.

His stiff knob was lashed with sensuous licks as he was blown, the softness of her mouth around his shaft sublime.

"Fucking fantastic," he cried as Katy scraped her pearly white teeth on his skin.

The ex soldier lifted his hips and tried to stuff his length against the back of her throat. Katy breathed hard through her nose and gripped his bared thighs until her nails were dug into his flesh. She hollowed her cheeks and bent forward to swallow his entire length.

"Mmmmm!"

From behind Katy felt the other man thrust up into her damp cunt with an upward stroke that met zero resistance. Staines face contorted into a kind of grimace as he entered the incredible warmth that was Katy's pussy. He balanced himself on his boots and began a hard but steady motion of pelvic grinding that made him slap loudly on the woman's buns.

"How is she?" Wondered Parts, impatient for his turn.

"As soft as compost!" Came the odd reply!

Katy raised her head up, her chin splattered with spit. She was amused by the old sailor and his remark. He was surprisingly graceful as he fucked her from behind, his stroking smooth.

"Sit on the bench Private." She said and pushed the man behind her back.

With a double tug of her hands she pulled her sweater off over her shoulders and tossed it on the end of the seat. Parts sat on his butt, his fat prick in his right fist. Katy slid across his hairy body which tickled her soft skin and positioned herself above his upright pole. The six plus incher met the opening of her gaping cunt and vanished all the way in as she gave a roll of her hips.

"Fuck me soldier!"

Her pussy rode on his rod as she ground her lower body to and fro, her boots jammed into the wooden floor of the rock building. The worker put his big hands on her ass and held her in a tight grip as he impaled her lightweight body on his rock hard cock.

"I don't wanna be one of the boys, I just wanna be one of the girls."

As Katy Perry fucked the man with a pile driving force she chirped her song. With her tempo speeded up her giant tits bounced and jiggled high up on her chest. Unruffled the young man moved his hand under the delightful swell of her buttocks and rubbed along her wet slot.

"You devil!" She shrieked.

His cock continued to thrust in and out, and the mix of his hard length stuffed up her and her clit being strummed, Katy came and her cunt squeezed around his shaft like a vice.

"Us next, I think." Said Staines who jerked his pecker in his left fist.

Katy went down on her haunches at their feet, her kilt up over her belly and worked her hands on the men's twitching cocks. Barely an inch from her face she wanked the guys furiously until they exploded. Staines came first, spraying a load on her nose and rosy cheeks. Private Parts followed up almost immediately and blinded her with three spurts of his white cream.

"Anyone got a towel?" She asked as she stumbled around the gazebo.

One of the men handed her a cloth and the other sheepishly retrieved her sweater.

"Are we gonna get fired? Wondered the men.

"You guys did great, but there is room for improvement."

Her gaze lingered on the younger man his muscles rippling as he donned his shirt. Him, she would look forward to fucking again, the sooner the better. Yes, this was going to be rather a busy Summer for the American made good.

END

123z
123z
809 Followers
12