Katya's Birthday Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ogre05
ogre05
28 Followers

After about ten minutes of steady fucking, her legs came up and wrapped around my hips giving me even better access to the depths of her pussy. Suddenly Katya let out a long "aaahhhh..." and her cunt clamped tightly around my cock, spasming up and down the entire length. I stopped thrusting and just enjoyed the feeling of Katya cumming on my cock. After having her orgasm, Katya relaxed and her legs slumped back down onto the bed. I resumed a nice slow thrusting motion and enjoyed the warm, wet pussy that was at my disposal. After only a few more minutes of fucking, I could feel a tingling in my balls, so I started to pump faster and harder into Katya. She started to moan under me letting out a long "oooooohhhh", then I felt her pussy clasp my cock again and spasm. This was too much for me.

I said "Oh baby. I'm gonna cum Katya! Here it comes baby! Take it all!"

I jammed my cock as deep inside her as I could and unleashed a hot torrent of cum. I must have shot at least 6 or 7 squirts of jizm deep into her wet cunt. I slumped down onto Katya and looked into her face. She had relaxed and there was a slight smile on her lips. I withdrew from her sloppy cunt and knelt there between her legs with a grin on my face because I knew what was going to come next.

I climbed off the bed and went to the living room for a few more cushions, returning to the bedroom I placed them on the bed next to Katya. I looked at my sleeping beauty then reached out, slowly rolled her over onto her belly, and onto the cushions. I propped her ass up in the air by using the cushions and parted her legs to get a good look at that luscious ass that I was about to fuck.

Just looking at that cute little puckered hole made my dick stir and begin to get hard. I reached out and started to rub and knead her firm athletic ass for about a minute then I went to the bedside table and took a tube of KY jelly out of the drawer. I returned to the bed and knelt down behind Katya. I leaned over her to make sure she was still asleep, she was, so I opened the tube of KY and put some on my hand and fingers.

I started to smear the lube onto her little rosebud opening, slowly inserting one finger into her asshole. I leaned over her back to watch her face as I started to violate her virgin ass. I began to work my finger in and out of her butthole smearing the lube inside and around her opening. While I was doing that, her brow started to crinkle and a small frown came to her lips. Her asshole was very unyielding and her sphincter gripped tightly to my digit. After about a minute I felt her begin to loosen up a small amount. Continuing to work my finger in and out, I then started to work a second finger up her ass, causing her anus to open up ever wider to accept both of them. The frown on her face became even deeper and she started to grunt every time my fingers pushed themselves up her asshole. I took my fingers out of her ass and leaned back to put more KY on my cock, lubing myself up good so I wouldn't hurt my little angel as I buttfucked her.

I leaned back over Katya and taking my cock in hand, placed the tip against her asshole. Looking into her face, I began to apply pressure against her puckered ring. Her frown turned into a grimace and I felt her asshole begin to tighten up as she tried to resist my entry. There was absolutely no way she was going to stop me from fucking her tight virgin ass. I pressed even harder, and because she was well lubed, I felt her anal ring open and the head of my cock slipped into her ass.

"Uuuuuhhhh", Katya whined through gritted teeth.

"Relax baby. Just relax and open up Katya", I whispered to her.

Applying more pressure, I slipped another couple of inches into her. Her asshole tried to tighten up and expel the intruder, but I was having none of that. With another hard push, I slid the rest of my throbbing cock up inside and was buried balls deep in Katya's tight ass.

"Aaaahhh..." she moaned into the pillows.

"Oh God, Katya! Your ass is so incredibly tight baby!" I moaned loudly to her.

I rested there for a few seconds to enjoy the warm sensation of being inside my "little sister". I pulled back until just the tip of my cock was still inside and tried to push back in, but she tightened up, forcing me to use extreme pressure to get back in. With one hard push, I again buried myself to the hilt in Katya's asshole.

"Aaaarrhhgg..." she cried louder this time.

After doing this 4 or 5 times, her sphincter muscle tired and stopped trying to keep me out. Now Katya's buttfucking started in earnest.

When I felt her ass loosen up, I straightened up behind her and grabbed her by the hips and began thrusting harder and faster. As I was fucking her, her legs started to move and she seemed to be trying to crawl forward to get away from the invader in her ass. She only moved about 6 inches before she ran into the headboard and stopped. I just held her by the hips and continued to fuck her.

"Oh... oh... oh..." she grunted every time I buried my cock in her.

I couldn't believe how good it felt to fuck Katya's ass. The fact that I knew I was taking Katya's anal virginity was such a power rush, I started to use hard, powerful thrusts every 2 or 3 seconds, holding my cock as deep inside her ass as I could.

"Uh... uh... uh..." Katya whimpered with every penetration.

I stopped thrusting and leaned back over her to look at her face. Her brow was furrowed, her eyes were tightly closed and her mouth was hanging partly open.

One thrust. "Uuuhhh..." she groaned.

Another thrust, "Uuuhhh..."

"You just lost your ass cherry Katya. How do you like it?" I whispered in her ear as I thrust deep inside yet again. Another grunt was the only answer I got from her.

While I lay on top of Katya, I reached underneath her and found her clit. I began to rub it as I continued to fuck her ass and felt it harden from my ministrations. As I did this her, her grunts started to turn to small moans, which turned me on even more. My cock felt like it grew another inch. I started to pound her tight ass faster and faster.

"Oh...oh...ooohhh..." she moaned and started to grind against my fingers.

My balls started to tingle again but I was determined to make her cum first while I was buttfucking her. I rubbed her hardened love button faster and her moans got louder and longer. Suddenly I felt her body stiffen underneath me and her ass tighten on my cock.

Katya let out a long "Ooooohhhh..."

Once I felt her cum, I started to fuck her ass hard. One. Two. Three deep thrusts, I felt my nuts tighten and my cock began to spew inside Katya's hot hole. I fired another 5 or 6 spurts of cum shot up my "little sister's" ass and collapsed on top of her.


After catching my breath, I whispered in her ear, "You're no longer an anal virgin baby. I'm so glad I got to go where no man has gone before. Thank you, Katya."

My cock softened and slipped out, so I climbed off of her and looked at my nights work. Katya lay there on her belly with her ass propped up in the air, her anus was red and distended, and there was cum leaking from both of her holes. I went to the bathroom, got a warm, damp towel, then proceeded to gently clean Katya up. I got as much cum out of her ass and pussy as I could, then rolled her over, lifted her legs and slipped her panties back on. I found one of my large t-shirts, lifted her up and slid it over her head then laid her down and covered her with a blanket. I looked down at Katya, who appeared to be sleeping peacefully, and gently kissed her on the lips for the last time that night.

I took the extra cushions back to the living room, settled in on the sofa with a huge smile on my face. I decided that next time I had a chance with Katya, I would remember to pull out the video camera so I would have a record for posterity. After that thought, I fell asleep wondering when the next chance to fuck Katya's ass would be.

The End.

ogre05
ogre05
28 Followers
12