Katy's Boobs Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It certainly felt good.

With a hopeful tone I said, "In case she hasn't even noticed us out here, we'd better plan to be 'caught' doing something in this house later, too."

"Oh yes," Katy said, her brow now clearly creased in thought. "We'll set that up."

My heart pounded and my penis swelled at the thought of what we could "set up." But I suddenly thought of a complication. I said, "You know, Jack could be sneaking peeks at us, too."

Katy scoffed, reverting back to her more normal conceited manner. "To hell with Jack. That's over, and there's not a goddamned thing he can do about it, obviously."

I grinned. I'd successfully clock-blocked the poor bastard at the river, and now I'd pretty much just made it permanent.

"Obviously," I said.

"Come one," Katy said, "Let's go back inside. We'll give Mom another show later."

Inside the house, my uncle was in the living room, reading a Tom Clancy novel. Jack was in his room, surfing the Internet on his laptop. Aunt Ellen was still in the kitchen, fussing about with putting dishes away, resetting the dining table, etc. If she'd seen any of Katy and me in the back yard, she made no indication of it. Katy muttered something about needing to call Shelly and disappeared into her own room. I approached my aunt.

In a whisper, she asked, "You two were out there a long time."

So she had noticed. Excellent. Another step.

"We're getting along a lot better now," I replied quietly. "In fact, I think she's starting to see me as something a little more than...just a cousin."

Aunt Ellen glanced over at her husband, who was still quite engrossed in his novel, then back to me. There was a curious mixture of emotions on her face, and I could understand why. We had recently become secret lovers, she and I, and despite the pleasure and passion we'd given each other, and despite the fact that I really did love her, we both knew our sexual relationship could never go on indefinitely. To my utter amazement, it was toward my own cousin Katy that Aunt Ellen was wanting to steer my affections—and lust. In the bizarre logic of it all, my aunt considered this a far less taboo situation than the thought of Katy and Jack, brother and sister, having a physical relationship.

"I'm...I'm glad to hear that," she said at last. She touched my face for a moment, probably realizing that she would probably never get more physical than that with me again.

I advanced yet another step: "There's a way you can help the situation along."

"How so?"

I moved with Aunt Ellen to the kitchen sink, and we made as if to wash and dry some pots and pans together, something we've been seen doing more than once. With my voice volume barely over that of the running water, I said, "Without exactly telling me directly, Katy indicated that she's worried that you may suspect that something funny's happening between her and Jack."

"Well," Ellen said somewhat flatly, "she's right."

I nodded and continued, "I think the best way to ensure that she'll never mess with Jack again, and, in turn, reassure her that having a relationship with me is okay, would be for you to..." I trailed off. Was I pushing it too far?

"For me to what?" Aunt Ellen was asking.

"You need to...catch us."

Her eyebrows raised. "Catch you?" In a moment it dawned on her, and her face went into an expression of surprise, and then she actually blushed. Composing her self, she asked, "How exactly am I supposed to do that?"

"Tonight," I said, becoming quite presumptively bold now, "I will visit Katy in her room. I will encourage her to let me, I don't know, snuggle with her or something. As long as it's intimate. And then you can walk in on us."

Another mix of emotions swept over my beautiful aunt's face. She wore her emotions on her sleeve, so it was easy to read her. In their own unique waves I read envy, annoyance, hopefulness, even a little eagerness. And eventually she started nodding.

"What time?" she finally asked.

"About an hour after everyone's gone to bed."

* * *

A little after midnight I felt a profound sense of déjà vu. As on that first fateful night shortly after Katy's 18th birthday, when I'd snuck into her room with the sadistic purpose of seeing her boobs, I was once again rising slowly, very slowly, from my futon in Jack's room. Earlier I'd heard Jack really tossing back and forth, most likely from frustration over whatever Katy had told him, definitely something about not being allowed to sneak into her room tonight or ever again. Fortunately, like his sister, once Jack nodded off he was pretty much dead to the world. It was time for me to make my move.

Dressed once again only in boxers, I quietly made my way into Katy's room. I approached her bed, allowing my eyes to work in the near darkness, listening to her breathing. I expected it to be heavy, deep, as it always sounded when she was completely asleep. But instead of breathing I heard her soft whisper.

"Tom?"

"Yes," I said, suddenly nervous.

She let out a sigh of relief, which calmed me. I guess she'd been worried that Jack would have persisted in sneaking into her bed again. In an almost soundless voice she asked me about the guy, and I informed her as quietly that Jack was sawing logs like nobody's business.

"What about Mom?" she asked.

"I'm pretty convinced she'll come in here if she hears noise," I said.

"Then we'd better make some." My heart started thumping. "Come here," she added.

I climbed onto the bed, finding some space next to Katy. She was under a single sheet; it was a hot night. I found myself pausing, suddenly unsure of how to continue. How far was Katy willing to go in order to "sell" to her mother that she and I were an item?

Katy spoke up first, whispering, "I guess you'd better get under the covers with me. If Mom walks in now it could look like we just fell asleep talking."

"Okay," I heard myself say.

She lifted the sheet and I got under there with her. I felt her warm naked legs touch mine. Ironically, I had already fucked my cousin, but she'd thought it was her brother, so I had to remain very tentative as to how I would snuggle up against her. In the dark, however, I ended up touching her in various places as I settled in, and I could tell that she was in her typical night-time outfit: panties and a t-shirt. No bra. Katy was less shy about things, and I felt her reach back and slide her hand along my thigh, hip and naked ribs.

"You're just in boxers," she whispered. I swallowed, wondering if I'd pushed things a bit far. But she added, "Good. This will help sell it."

We then lay there for several minutes. She was probably wondering, as I was, just what specific physical things we should be doing, and for how long. We would eventually have to make a little more noise.

"I should probably be a little more...exposed." Katy said. I wondered what she was referring to specifically, but I got my answer: she shifted around and lifted her shirt over her head, dropping it to the carpet. There wasn't as much moonlight coming in tonight through the window as there had been that first fateful night, but just knowing that Katy was topless again, exposing her massive, wonderful breasts was enough to get my blood boiling.

I grew a erection. Katy felt it push against her rear.

"I supposed that's inevitable," she murmured. But she made no move to distance herself. "Put your arm around me," she instructed. I slowly reached around and she took my hand and pushed it so it rested along her torso, just below her breasts. The deliberate movement by her reminded me that we were hear to play a scene, but we were far from being lovers.

Several minutes went by, and I held her. I felt her steady rhythm of breathing, the warmth of her skin, the "pain" of sporting a permanent erection that continued to press into her ass cheek.

Katy spoke up again, and when she did, her voice was a little louder. She was beginning to allow our sounds to attract her mother. "I still can't believe you fucked Shelly." My only stunned response was physical: my cock twitched. Katy continued, "And I'm still pissed that you were spying on us before."

"I'm sorry," I managed to croak.

"Did you really see us do everything?" she asked. "You really saw us going pee?"

"Yes."

"Did that...did that actually turn you on?" Again I didn't answer verbally, but again my cock twitched, and Katy said, "My god, Tom, you really are quite the perv, aren't you?"

"It was stupid of me, Katy, I'm sorry."

I felt her shrugged. "No, I suppose what you did was typical. Boys have spied on girls from caveman days. What was stupid was Shelly getting all porn star on you after you got caught."

I grinned in the dark, and I didn't mind my cock twitching yet again. It was definitely an amazing experience. I reflected for a moment of the image and feeling of Shelly riding my cock right there in the river, but my reverie was broken by Katy actually pushing her butt back against me. It was the first time she'd moved her body against me. It was enough to adjust the angle of my cock slightly, and I felt the head and then shaft poke out of the slit of my boxers and settle against Katy's panty-clad bottom.

She said, "Do you think she's prettier than me?"

"I'm sorry?" My throat was dry.

"Shelly. Is she prettier than me?"

My poor cousin Katy. Despite this whole situation, me here in her bed with her, hoping her mother would walk in on us, she was as self-centered and self-conscious as ever.

"No," I said truthfully. "You are both beautiful girls, but I have always considered you much, much more beautiful."

Katy twisted her neck a little to face me in the dark. "Really?"

"Katy, you're the sexiest, most beautiful girl I've ever known. I mean it."

She wiggled her ass against my cock. I sighed with pleasure. I let my arm work further up her body, so I was in essence "supporting" her large breasts on them even though we were on our sides.

"You're sweet, Tommy," she said. I held still. Being called "sweet" was not exactly what I wanted to hear at the moment, but she went on. "I've always been kind of a bitch to you, I know. And Jack isn't exactly Mr. Nice Guy. But you've always been sweet. And gracious. I've seen you with Mom."

My heart skipped a beat upon hearing this, but I quickly realized she meant in general, not specifically.

"...helping her with the dishes," Katy was saying. "Some yard work. Always willing to earn your keep whenever you visit here."

If you only knew, I thought to myself. If you only know the things I've done to your mother to "earn" my keep...

Katy said, "I can see why Mom would like to see us hook up. Obviously I can never have a romantic relationship with my brother, and the few other boys I've dated have been all been idiots." She paused, then added, "You've been wanting to do that for a long time, haven't you?"

I'd begun massaging one of her massive breasts.

"Yes."

She giggled. "Well, you've got your hard dick practically about to poke a hole through my panties, so I shouldn't be bothered by you squeezing my boobs."

"They're amazing, Katy," I breathed in her ear.

She smiled with a light sigh, then shifted slightly, exposing her mounds more fully to me. "Have at 'em, cuz. You can play until Mom catches us."

I didn't need to be told twice. Despite the pleasurable feeling of having been able to press my cock against her ass, it was, after all, Katy's Boobs with which I'd been obsessed from the time they'd first formed on her chest. I shifted to a position that straddled my cousin, and I began to knead and massage and squeeze her glorious tits like it was the last time I'd ever get to do so. Katy watched me in the dark and lightly giggled at how childishly and selfishly I was enjoying the feel of them, the bulk of them, the firmness, the...everything!

After a few minutes Katy said, "Well hell, I should get a little fun out of this too!" And with that, she reached down and wrapped one of her small hands around my cock. "Let's see what Shelly had so much fun playing with this afternoon." I practically came right then, it was such a shock, such a wonderful shock, but I managed to keep it together.

"I can see why Shelly enjoyed you," Katy purred as she played with my dick. In fact, she was playing with only about half my dick, the portion that was sticking out of my boxers. When she tried to get her fingers in there to feel my balls she grew tired of the restriction of my underwear and told me to take them off. I reluctantly let go of her boobs and wiggled around until I could get my hard dick back into the hole of my boxers and then slide them down off of me. I immediately re-straddled Katy, and she went straight back to my dick with her hands, this time encircling the shaft with all of her fingers.

"Jesus," she hissed, "I can barely get my fingers around you!"

I could only grin in the dark and give her a fresh burst of precum in response.

"Shelly's such a skinny little thing," Katy said as she stroked me. "I can't believe you fit inside her."

I kept grinning. She sounded jealous. Then I said, "You should take your underwear off too." I'm wasn't sure she'd go for that. There was certainly no reason to. We were already naked enough to sell our scene should anyone walk in on us. But Katy surprised me once again.

"Okay."

I lifted off of her so she could shimmy her panties down and off her legs. Then I settled upon her again and felt my heavy balls come into warm contact with her dark thatch. I was now fully naked in bed with my cousin Katy. The déjà vu was there again, but this time it was even better: Katy knew it was me, her cousin Tom, who was naked in bed with her. And she seemed to be enjoying it!

I let my body slide down her slightly, then I pushed the length of my hard shaft against the outside of her neatly trimmed pussy. We both let out sighs of pleasure as our mutually carnal instincts began kicking in. I was drunk with lust now, all nervousness gone. I wanted this young woman...again. I started to shift one of my legs to begin parting hers, but my cousin surprised me by gripping my ass cheeks hard.

"Oh no," she said. "You're not getting in me without a condom. You've probably already knocked up Shelly!"

Being reminded of the need for safe sex cleared my mind a little, but what she said also got me even more excited. It could easily be interpreted that if I did have a condom right now, she'd let me fuck her! I was so overcome with such a thought that I immediately dropped down, pressing my naked chest against hers, and kissed her.

I kissed Katy for all I was worth. And although she froze under me in surprise for a moment or two, I felt her body gently relax, and before too long she was returning my kiss. The kiss was so fresh and unique that we actually forgot we were naked for a few minutes. It was very passionate, and it even felt desperate on Katy's part. It was as if she was realizing how much she'd been wanting to kiss me for a long time. Her eagerness to kiss me was so powerful she actually pushed me over, becoming the one on top doing the straddling.

I lay back and took it. She grabbed my head in her hands and practically choked me with her tongue, only coming up every several seconds for a breath and a sigh of pleasure. Without really thinking of what she was doing, she grinded her hips down against mine, her wet pussy was pressed firmly against the length of my cock, pushing it against my own abdomen. She grinded her hips forcefully, and I sensed that at some point she even gave herself a little mini-orgasm, because she suddenly squealed with pleasure in my mouth, and I felt a fresh burst of warm moisture against my cock.

As I kissed her back I kept one hand on one of her magnificent boobs, never ever wanting to let it go, and I let my other hand roam her body, her legs, hips, ass...where ever I wanted, and she wasn't stopping me. Down between us, a heady mixture of my steadily oozing stream of precum and her orgasmic flow was making us slick and ready. I did my best not to encourage such a thing, but the way Katy was grinding against me it was only a matter of time before the head of my dick caught the opening of my cousin's pussy at just the right angle, and on one of her downward presses against me, my cock when up and into her.

Katy gasped and pulled her face off of mine. In the darkness I could see her eyes white and round in surprise. "Tom, no—" She squirmed, but that only succeeded in ensuring I was now fully buried into her, up to the hilt. She was as tight and hot as I'd remembered.

"Holy Jesus you're huge!" she hissed. "You can't—you can't be in me!"

I reluctantly released my grip from her one breast to take hold of either side of her naked hips with my hands. I grunted, "I'm sorry, Katy—but if you keep moving like that I'll—"

Before I could finish what I was saying we both froze (with me still inside her) as we heard movement from the hallway. I expected Katy to lift off of me, but instead all she did was pull the sheet up and sit up straight, still impaled on my length but covering her nudity from whomever was about to enter.

One second later, Katy's bedroom door opened, the light switched on, and Aunt Ellen was staring at us, her eyes wide in shock, her hand to her mouth.

"Katy," she hissed. "Tommy! Explain yourselves!"

The shocked look on Katy's face wasn't because her mother had walked in—we'd been expecting that.

It was because I was cumming inside her.

12