Katy's Caribbean Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
735 Followers

Keeping a hand to grope her phenomenal chest, my other slid back around to her bum, giving a hard squeeze as we kissed again, just for a moment before I swiftly kissed down her neck, grazing with my teeth before I sunk them in and gave her a firm bite, somehow knowing she was the kind of girl that would respond positively. I was right, and she gave a slight cry but then a shudder and pulled me closer, holding onto me tightly as I bit her neck, excitement rushing through her body. Her hand pushed down between us to my hard cock through my shorts, making me surge in her grasp as she gave a squeeze, taking in my size evidently as she slipped her hand up and down my shaft slowly while I continued to fondle her and bite at her neck. Katy reciprocated by pulling away and biting my neck, licking with her tongue as well as I shoved my hand into the back of her panties, grabbing her arse and then pushing her knickers down, reaching down to pull them down her toned legs.

She pulled her knees up to let me strip her naked, then pushed her hand down into my shorts as I threw them after her bra, wasting no time in wrapping her fingers round my erection, making me gasp in pleasure, making her smile as she took control of the situation, drawing me into another proper kiss as she jerked her hand up and down a few times, pulling her leg around mine to keep herself in place and invite me to caress her. I immediately pushed my hand down in the water again, over her tummy and then straight across her pussy, my fingers gliding across her smooth skin, completely waxed and waiting for me, making her tremble at my touch as I drew my fingers back up over her, starting to rub slowly at her, making sure to get her clit. Both of us were breathing hard at the intensity of the situation, Katy grinding herself onto my hand as we explored each other like excited teenagers.

Sliding my hand round, I slid it down over her booty and then back up between her legs, letting my fingertips split her silky labia, making her bite her lip and then give an interested, surprised gasp, popping her eyes open as I firmly pulled them up over her tight arsehole, feeling it squeeze as I stroked over it. Her hand grabbed tightly on my rock hard cock as I did it, making her shiver, and then she was spurred into action, pushing my shorts down hurriedly, reaching up with her foot to hook her toes into the waistband, shoving them down and off into the water. As we came back together to snog hard, lips pressing together as our tongues battled powerfully, she grabbed my shorts and hurled them clear out of the pool as our bodies made contact, her warmth tangible through the cooler water.

There was no holding back now, and I knew the moment had come that I'd have never dreamed of, that I was going to fuck Katy Perry. She herself was a little disbelieving this was happening now, when so recently she'd been feeling down at her life. Katy wrapped her legs around my hips and pulled herself up on me, my hands taking hold of her arse as she pushed herself down testingly, taking a couple of tries to line me up before she pulled with her strong legs to sink down effortlessly onto my cock, both of us exhaling at the delightful sensation of my rock hard gliding easily inside her, the wonderful, enveloping warmth a stark contrast to the cool of the water around us. She pulled down all the way to take my full depth inside her tight, squeezing pussy, pressing herself right to me as she took me completely, opening her eyes to look into mine as she gave a satisfied sigh, clenching her muscles on me to fully welcome me to her haven.

Kissing her again, I held her arse firmly and drew her up slightly, Katy relaxing her legs to allow me to raise her, before pulling her down again on my cock as I thrust up into her, both of us grunting as we started moving together, getting into a rhythm of Katy relaxing and then pulling with her legs as I started to lift her up and down on my manhood, thrusting up to meet her stunning body as she bobbed down in the water to meet me. We kissed passionately as we fucked, the water splashing around us as she American singer bounced up and down on my cock, neither one of us caring if anyone saw us now, both of us gasping and groaning in pleasure as I slide in and out of her hot, tight body, Katy's hands round my shoulders holding on tight, digging her nails in, especially when she wanted me to go a little bit faster. I moved down her neck and shoulder in a series of biting, sucking kisses to get to her enticing chest, where her fabulous double-Ds were bouncing firmly in and out at the surface of the pool, nipples stiff to the night air.

I leant down to kiss at the soft skin of her breasts and down between, feeling the firm weight of them as we continued to screw in the moonlight, kissing at her chest before moving over her breasts individually, kissing and biting at her wet, bouncing rack. Seeking out her nipple, I tongued at it, circling the stiff point momentarily to tease it harder before sucking it firmly, making her shiver a little, arching her back and pushing down a little harder, squeezing her pussy for me in return, giving me a tighter hole to slide my cock into, both of us enjoying it as I did so. Biting down on her nipple made her cry out, digging her nails into my back and instinctively pulling away a bit before I pulled her down again, unable to resist me as I pumped my thick cock deep into her curvy body, one of my hands sliding up her back now to find her hair as it floated on the water.

Sliding my fingers into her brunette locks, I took a handful of it and gave a firm pull on her hair, yanking her head back and making her gasp, feeling her body respond to me, squeezing me and pushing her chest towards my mouth, inviting me to explore more of her impressive chest. She dragged her nails down me, spurring me to pump faster into her, bouncing her faster on my cock and making sure to get full depth every time into her smooth pussy, hearing her grunting a little now as I fucked her pretty vigorously. Katy was pulled close to me now, resting her chin on the side of my head as I continued to kiss and lick her breasts, rocking her hips with me now for both our pleasure as we drifted towards the side of the pool, back to the shallow area where her underwear was still floating. Noticing we were near the corner, I turned her around, pressing her back towards the tiles, Katy kissing me again quite tenderly, softly tonguing as I pushed her shoulders back against the tiles, my grip moving from her arse up to her hips to give me greater leverage on her.

Our kisses became more passionate as I used my renewed grip to fuck her harder, Katy leaning back more now into the corner so I pressured her G-spot better, starting to feel a familiar and welcome pleasure building deep in her soul with every thrust of my cock inside her, working to push down onto me with grinding rolls of her hips, getting maximum stimulation for herself, and doing a good job on me as well. Pumping her harder, Katy let me go and reached back behind her to brace herself on the edge where the pool dropped off into the deeper part, tensing herself for my powerful assault on her body, driving my manhood deep and hard inside her as we both grunted and moaned through the pleasure. She was clearly in need of this, totally lost to the enjoyment of it now, resting her head back onto the edge and letting out primal, guttural sounds of pleasure as I kissed and licked at her chest.

Our beat was thumping now as we screwed hard, her shoulders braced strongly against the tiles, her thighs gripping me powerfully, extending her legs out behind me in the water now as she opened her eyes to stare at the beautiful clear sky, mixing the pleasure of sex with the awe inspiring depths of the universe. With a powerful grind and squeeze, Katy looked down to me again and kissed me deeply, holding on with her thighs to stop me lifting her and slow our rhythm down, just leaving my hard member twitching deep inside her delicious velvet walls. She pushed me away with gentle hands on the chest, making me lean back and then releasing herself to just let me slowly slide from her slick, all-enveloping heat.

She gave a smile and then bobbed down into the water and up, pushing on the edge as she held it to lift herself from the pool in front of me, giving me a great view of her fantastic figure as the water rushed off it, her incredible rack, the pinch of her waist, flare of her hips and smooth vulva. Katy took a few moments to teasingly slide herself back as she pulled herself to sit on the edge of the shallow part, grinning down at me. She giggled and kicked playfully as I reached to tickle her feet, sliding away on her bum and then slowly rolling over onto her knees, dropping down onto all fours with her back arched, very deliberately letting her legs slide apart slightly to give me a perfect view of the delicious bulge of her labia between her toned thighs. The American star crawled away through the shallow water with teasing shakes of her hips and bum, glancing back at me past soaked hair as she did, taking in my buff figure as I pushed up on the submerged edge of the pool, lifting myself from the water with on my hands.

She giggled and sped up a bit to get away, her lovely ass jiggling enticingly as she did, looking back to me giving chase, splashing through the shallow water, my hard cock bouncing in front of me. There was no way I was letting her get away now, and as she made for the side of the pool I lunged for her, grabbing easily at her slender waist, the flare of her womanly hips preventing her escape as in one motion I grabbed her and dropped down onto my knees behind her, my hard shaft sliding over her wet ass as the force of my capture knocked her forwards, her hands slipping on the tiles so she splashed face down into the water as I pulled her hips back to me.

Katy gave a throaty grunt as I slipped my cock straight back inside her, spreading her legs and sinking back onto me in response, letting me dominate her doggy style as she pushed back up out of the water, immediately feeling the pleasure of her favourite position and thrusting back to meet my faster, deeper penetration. I fucked her pretty hard as soon as I got her down on all fours, loving the sight of the gorgeous Katy Perry all mine, especially as her grunting and groaning made it clear she was enjoying it as my hips pumped against her ass. I added more power to really drive myself home, getting as deep as I had so far in her delicious pussy, making her give a clench and slightly strained groan at the final bit of stretching she needed, immediately followed by her tensing her muscles to absorb and enjoy my onslaught. Bracing herself, she gasped and moaned as I thumped into her hard, my hips slamming against her booty as I pulled back tightly against the flare of her hips, subjecting her to what was clearly the hardest fucking she'd had in a long time. Her hands were slipping though as I pushed her forwards, and Katy struggled to resist my power as I subjected her to an incredible fucking, slipping onto an elbow.

Fumbling forwards, Katy pulled herself over to the edge of the pool, reaching out to grab hold of the wooden bench at the side as I continued to pull back on her hips to drive my manhood deep inside her succulent body. Yanking herself over the bench, leaving just her knees in the water, she gave a sharp cry as the cold wood pressed into her firm, unsupported breasts, but grabbed a tight hold on it to support herself and put her head down, squeezing her eyes shut and giving out a long, low gasping groan of pleasure at the intensity of my efforts, since her new improved position offered me a perfect platform to deliver her every ounce of my energy. Holding her waist tightly, I used my knees to push her legs apart a little more as I proceeded to hammer on her pussy, her whole body jolting and shaking under the force as I slammed every millimetre of my cock deep into the sexy American singer.

Katy arched her back to give me maximum access to her body as she let out grunts between breaths as I pumped into her, pushing up on my toes so as to pound down into her at an angle and get her G-spot, the bulbous head of my cock driving strongly over it with every thrust and pushing her towards a peak. She couldn't do much more than hold tight and take it now, which was exactly what she did, relaxing fully into it and just enjoying the sensations of the hardest, fastest fucking she'd been given in a very long time, being reminded of just how great it could feel. Feeling an orgasm building inside her, she squeezed her pussy and rocked her hips to inspire me to nail her just a little bit harder, finding some reserve of energy so I could drive my thick, throbbing shaft deep inside her silky tunnel, feeling it clenching and grasping at my with it's slick walls. Katy tensed up in my grip, her breaths getting short and hard, turning into distinctly primal grunts of need.

With a sudden shudder, Katy Perry climaxed spectacularly, her whole body shaking in my grasp, letting out a strained cry of release as her pussy clamped down on me tightly, convulsing around my impaling manhood as she squeezed her thighs together. Letting out a fast, hard stream of gasping, moaning sounds of ecstasy, she quaked beneath me as I continued to hammer into her contracting vagina, her sounds being modulated by the shaking of her body from my thrusts as I reached up to grab a handful of her soaking hair, pulling firmly on it to make her grunt loudly. Lifting from the bench a little as she strained in the pleasure allowed her big, firm tits to bounce delightfully beneath her, her pussy wettening further on my cock as it squeezed tight in her climax. As the overwhelming sensations cascaded through her body she didn't know whether to push back onto me or pull away, her incredible orgasm starting to fade and make her sensitive to my thrusts. But she couldn't resist the thumping pleasure of my long, thick cock delving into her body, and so pushed back to me with an arch of her back as her moans went deeper and slower at the culmination of her highly satisfying climax.

With her satisfied, I was free to pursue my own pleasure, holding tighter on the pinch of her waist and thrusting hard into her body; the sounds of my hard breaths, the splashing of the water, my hips slapping into her round ass and Katy's enduring gasps all mixing together in the steamy night air. Feeling the familiar sensations starting to build, my balls tightening, I pulled back hard against the curve of her hips, tensioning myself powerfully against her body and raising my pace to a blur, hammering hard, short and deep into the brunette, making give a squeak at the rapid pounding even as she squeezed and worked her pussy to help me climax. Holding tight, I held myself back as long as possible, my cock throbbing and stiffening as hard as it'd been all night inside her, giving a fatal twitch as I destroyed her pussy, managing to hold myself on the brink for a few seconds before I burst.

Katy knee what was coming and gave a distinct squeeze the precise moment I came, causing me to groan loudly in ecstasy as I jammed myself as deep as I possibly could inside her, my cock jumping powerfully at my first, huge spurt into her body. Katy gave a groan and pushed back onto me, wiggling her hips and ass to enhance my pleasure as I held her tightly to me, giving powerful bursts inside her punctuated by hard breaths through my teeth as I emptied my load deep in her womb. Pushing up from the bench, Katy propped herself on one arm as she arched her back tightly and reached behind her with the other, hooking it behind my head and pulling it down to her shoulder as I started to give a few short, powerful thrusts into her again to empty the last of my balls inside her. I breathed over her neck and bit down lightly on her smooth shoulder as she pulled my head down, tipping hers back beside me, her wet hair on my face as my hands slid from her hips up her beautiful, toned body to her chest, straight onto her firm, heaving breasts, letting my hands slide over her dripping skin before I gave them a hard squeeze, rocking in unison as my body gave a few last spasms to complete my climax.

Katy loved it when guys came inside her, riding bareback was so natural and felt so much better, and right now it felt absolutely sublime as she rocked. Calming down, I gave a few kisses to her neck, and then reached up to turn her head towards me, giving her soft, lingering kiss. She extended it, making it last a bit longer as our tongues gently mingled, before we slipped slowly apart, taking a look deep into each others eyes. Releasing her, I felt the tension in my muscles from the effort, slowly sliding back out of her and then away from her, sitting down into the shallow pool as Katy rocked over. I guided her down into the water beside me, where she turned to snuggle in against me, leaning her head on my chest as we both breathed deeply, feeling the lustful relief spread through our bodies as we looked up into the clear night sky, moonlight catching the ripples as they spread from us across the surface of the darkened pool.

We just lay together silently for a couple of minutes in the water, taking in the perfect moment. I certainly hadn't expected to bag Katy Perry on this trip, and was just making sure I memorised every detail of our encounter as my brain caught up with things. I didn't want things to end here though, and I was pretty sure she didn't either. Breaking the moment, I stood up from the pool, pulling the gorgeous, naked singer with me, unashamedly ogling her honed body as I did so. She wasn't the least bit shy about it, and just gave a giggle at me watching her as I stepped out of the pool to find some clothes. Katy looked around, then spotted her panties floating a little way away. As I pulled my trousers back on, I watched her splash naked through the water, then pick up and wring out her sexy see-through black underwear, and quickly pull them on, giving a shiver as they touched her smooth skin. Reaching down, she picked up her matching bra, looking apprehensive about putting that back on as well as I put my officers cap on.

"Come here," I said to her, holding up my shirt. She gave a smile, and then stepped quickly to me as I saw the goosepimples across her body, her nipples sticking out hard in the chill of the evening and water stealing her body heat in the best possible way. Stepping out of the water at last, Katy threw her bra aside and pulled her arms up her chest with a shiver, before she turned into my shirt, sliding into it with a girlish bite of her lip, finding the other sleeve and then reaching down to quickly do a few buttons up, wrapping her arms around herself and looking up to me from under her neatly shaped eyebrows. I thought for a moment, then got to work.

"Just wait a moment," I said, holding up a finger and then turned to quickly survey our stuff on the deck. I quickly gathered up her dress and spread it out, then picked up our stuff, like our shoes and her bra, and rolled them up in it. Picking it up, I stepped back to Katy and handed it to her, which she took a little unsurely, looking at me with her big eyes.

"You're coming with me," I said with a smile, and then reached round her back and under her silky legs, sweeping her up into my arms as she gave a laugh, looking up to me with a genuine smile as I powerfully took control, easily holding her and walking back towards the ship across the deck. Katy slid her arm around my neck and rested her head on my shoulder as she let the bundle of our stuff just rest on her tummy, kicking her feet playfully as she smiled to herself, gazing out at the horizon as she heard the lap of the sea on the cruise liner, the gentle rock of the waves beneath us. With her clearly lost in the moment, I held her firmly and walked back into the ship, glancing about as I walked down the corridor barefoot, Katy doing the same, nervous that someone would see her. It wouldn't exactly be too difficult to figure out what we'd been going if they did.

Noj
Noj
735 Followers